All Comments on 'Up in the Big House - Alt Ending'

by Buster2U

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

Hot story!!! Well done!

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Good Read

Not a bad story. Just not one I liked much. However, contrary to what the 3OH!3 song says Sometimes the BAD GUY WINS, In this one he didn't. LOL

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

MC is stupid, wimpy pussy. After 1st visit to sister, he should've smash face of 1st one and kick her few times, before warning that rest of them will be treated the same way, unless they'll fix their mistake.

Bad nigga is dead - you call that a punishment? He probably felt nothing. Cut off his dick and drill his ass with biggest strapon you can find - few hudred times.

Black bastard should have been given up or left at orphanage

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Worse than the original. Congrats, I guess?

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year agoAuthor

Nothing was said to imply that Saunderson was Black. But the girls burned the entire Big House down with him tied down in it. That is a pretty horrible way to die. This was one of my first stories on Lit. and I worked on this for weeks to get it approved. Originally Saunderson had whipped Marcia's Breasts, and totally destroyed her whole chest. That is where the plastic surgeon came from. But Lit just wouldn't approve that for publication. So this story is much more tamed down, but I think it still works.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

i think we need more about the new business.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuster2U@Buster2U
I was a Biker during the 70's Had a 48' Pan Head, a 41' knucklehead and built a 77' Shovelhead. My buddies called My Shovel Head the 'death machine' because it was very fast, brand new shovel Head Motor out of a crate, big cam, S&S Super Drag Carb. and belt drive~ But little ...