All Comments on 'Up the Farce'

by Iwroteathing

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitover 3 years ago
Fantastic

After the first page I laughed my ass off. Juvenile humor at its very best

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tears in my eyes!

This story is Fawlty Towers as it should have been done! Absolutely hilarious! I have rarely laughed so much reading a story. The multiple threads in the story were well maintained, and the denouement (or maybe denudement) was excellent. Clearly a 5* effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hilarious

Very good. :) Funny and clever.

On the other hand... A bunch of rich british enslaving and mistreating a person called India..., mmmm...

I loved this story. Very good. Waiting for the next one. Don't be late, please.

-Onkana

IwroteathingIwroteathingover 3 years agoAuthor
Oh Dang

@Onkana

Your criticism of India is valid. Although I don't see the DSSGA as entirely posh, just their Financial Officer, having a person named after a post-colonial country that is enslaved and enjoys it is very much not OK. I mainly chose the name India because India Sole is a funny name if you say it fast enough and I missed this wider context.

Just looking into how to edit published stories now and will be looking to change this.

qexiqexqexiqexover 3 years ago

What a blast!

Still have tears in my eyes! This is the funniest story I read in a long time. The images you manage to paint in the head of the reader are hilarious and very entertaining. Thank you!

Polly_DollyPolly_Dolly12 months ago

Zaniest story ever. Author somehow managed to maintain taut plot thread through all the shenanigans and brought it all home. Laughed myself silly at times while reading this.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fawlty. And hoo doggie!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwroteathing@Iwroteathing
For those wondering why I take so long to write new stories, the document I keep my abandoned stories in is now up to 101,000 words. That is longer than The Hobbit, Pride and Prejudice, or To Kill A Mockingbird. However, my published works come to 745,700 words, which means m...