Up to Her Ears in it

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her screams of ecstasy coughed up more splashes of stale sperm around the meat fucking her face as she felt first one and then the other of the futas using her mouth start to cum. In unison they both pushed in hard and entered her abused throat simultaneously, choking off her air supply and emptying themselves into her stomach.

It was painful and she felt her face flushing as the blood rushed to her head.

It was choking her, making her chest ache as her intercostal muscles struggled to haul in the air she needed to live as the endless fusillade of their sperm carried on.

It was glorious, her pleasure wracked nerves singing as oxygen deprivation pushed her body into a juddering, shaking, cumming fit, a white hot pit of pleasure that she had never felt before and that tingled through her whole body.

/////

Dimly, she heard one of her lovers squeal and hose her arm, the side of her chest and face and one heavy tit with cum, and then another one on the same side, whose fingers afterwards roamed Sammi's body and played with her flesh, taking a nipple in one hand and mercilessly tugging and twisting and nipping at it as the huge nurse sailed into pleasure and closer and closer to suffocation.

With a gasp, she had air again and she had never thought that humble atmosphere would give her a thrill all on its own. She could feel the two departing cocks slapping at her face as she hauled in air and jizz and the musk of sex, her skin feeling ice cold as her body grew even further sensitised.

With a twisting grind Sammi's huge legs powered her upwards, along with the screams of the two futa's still competing to bust and own her pussy and she let out a roar as her cum-swollen belly slowly rose off the two inside her, her legs shaking and weakened from the sheer onslaught of pain and pleasure and soul-cracking lust as she slowly began to descend, taking a freely offered cock into her sucking mouth and slurping up the stale cum that still covered the shaft.

On the way down she felt the futa grinding against her back move away before hammering her cock home into Sammi's abused anus, forcing out a spurt of jizz from her packed digestive system. The two futa's inside her pussy howled at this sensation and she joined them as her legs gave way and she slid heavily down the cocks invading her, accidentally letting the cock she was sucking pop out of her mouth only to blast her in the face with more virile seed.

Sammi's world turned inside out as she coughed up litres and litres of spunk and felt it forced out her ass by the pounding thrusts of what felt like the thickest cock she had ever taken, the head of it flared massively out inside her rectum and stroking forcefully against one of the two huge cocks also buried inside her.

Her stomach was almost flat as she reached down and gave her clit the lightest of brushes.

Her screech of joy nearly broke the window panes.

/////

Her pussy was no longer her own as she felt it go to town on the two futas nestled inside it, their thick shafts long since powered through her cervix to batter against the back of her womb, leaving her stomach bulging again, but this time in the clear outline of two cocks savagely pounding her.

Above the roaring of blood in her ears and the gasping of the bodies pressed around her and her own rasping breathing, she could hear the rattle of bed frames and could only guess that there was hundreds of pounds of sweaty flesh fucking up at her even as she fucked back at them. A small earthquake was a meagre price to pay for the privilege of cumming so hard that it felt like all of her skin had grown as sensitive and insatiably horny as her thick steroid-fed clit.

With a lurch, she felt first the bodybuilder and then the amazon hilt themselves, her cervix bearing down hard on both even as the muscles in her pussy kicked into milking high gear, practically pulling out the cum from both of the giant cocks inside her. Unsurprisingly, her womb received its just deserts, battered savagely by twin blasts from balls which had been too long denied, swelling her middle massively in seconds as the shafts inside her shook with thunderous power, the piercings on the log jammed inside her massaging her inner flesh rhythmically as the pulsing jets forced them out and up over and over again.

One piercing caught against her clit, her sex so widely stretched that the sensitive nub was in danger of being pulled in up inside her on the in strokes. The last thing she remembered for some seconds was the sight of her belly slowly eclipsing that of the two women she was riding on the floor.

/////

Full.

She'd never understood what it meant until now.

Sure, she'd eaten hundreds of pounds of steak and drunk gallons of protein shake to get to where she was now, but she'd never been full.

Now she was full.

Her walk to the end of the ward was spraddle legged and slow, for the sake of her immensely swollen belly, sticking out in front of her some three feet as she made her way along, the cum packed in so tight and the sperm itself so incredibly thick that it felt like cement had been forced up inside her. It was also because her pussy was a mess at the minute, puffy and aching and sore and dripping jizz in long sticky strands, letting her leave her own lewd snail trail back to the nurses' station.

Still, the orgy had carried on for some several more hours until even those of the women who were phenomenally backed up had been allowed to drain and get some rest. She'd lost count of the cocks she'd had in her hands and mouth and between her legs or her tits, but she was buzzing and energised. It had been little enough work to tuck all the sleeping women into their beds and tidy up a little bit, although it would take proper cleaning staff to make it right, and she was feeling very... satisfied, if slightly pleasure-numb at the minute.

She knew she would just have to let her nerves recover for an hour or two and then she could pay her new boss a proper personal visit and get to enjoy him as well. Still, for now, she could barely feel anything at all apart from her pussy. Everything was kind of overshadowed by that.

She pushed through the door and into the foyer, standing there naked and covered in layers of cum that plastered her hair down and dripped off every sharp, defined peak of muscle or proudly erect nipple. She looked like she had swallowed two people and it certainly felt like a family size dose of jizz to her.

Everyone stopped and looked at her.

A pencil dropped to the hard floor.

An orderly blinked and rushed forward, darting behind her.

"Oh my god, she's still got one of the women balls deep in her ass! This one looks like it's gonna blow!"

Sammi raised an eyebrow and flexed her glutes hard her inner muscles suddenly applying insistent force to drain those capacious futa balls, a wicked smile crossing her face as she did so.

The force of the cum inside her was shocking, powerful and everything she could have wanted.

The pressure forced gallons and gallons of cum through her body and she felt one last orgasm building up as a thick soup of roiling sperm was forced around her teeth, and out of her pouty lipped smile to run down her front and spatter to the floor.

The first wave of pleasure came hard upon its heels as she looked at the shocked, horrified, aroused and lustful faces around her. Her knees shook as her passenger fell free and into the arms of the orderly, spent for now. Involuntarily she thrust her hips forward, her hands going to her waist to steady herself as her muscles bore down hard in spasm, all the muscles in her hypermuscular body standing out into stark, terrifyingly powerful relief.

From her abuse pussy a pressurised jet of jizz and female juices blasted across the floor as she slowly leant back and let the orgasm take her, her four inch heels tapping spasmodically on the floor as she went onto tiptoes and shook and trembled and screamed her release. The jet travelled further and further forward, the farther back she had to lean to try and keep her balance.

She reached a shaking hand to her clit and gave it a flick, still smiling, still letting cum dribble from her mouth, still cumming.

What a way to end her first ward inspection.

The world went white.

/////

Sammi sat in a hydrotherapy pool the hospital had quickly converted into a bath, the air in the room full of sex musk and the warmth of sexual body heat.

She lay in a thick goop of the cum she had been able to push out of herself as well as the additional volume from those in the nurses' station who hadn't been able to help themselves after her display.

Cheerfully she dipped her head under the surface and drank deeply, having the chance to properly savour it now. It felt absolutely great to her and tasted strong and potent. She shuddered in her cummy bath and consciously kept her hand away from her sex. She was feeling better already, but there was no need to hurry, she would be needed out on the ward later anyway, although probably not as much as was required the first time.

That thought made her a little sad, but her mother and her coach had both said a little and often was often more satisfying than gorging all at once. Still, maybe every now and then she would have to let the girls build up a head of steam before going in there and doing her thing.

Anyway, there were sure to be more expectant futas in soon and she was a great believer in "the more the merrier."

She drank another heady mouthful of ball batter and surfaced, cheeks bulging, her body submerged apart from her head. Slowly she let the thick goo sieve through her teeth and let it play across her palate, slowly gulping it down, letting her tongue swab up any particularly thick gobbets.

Sighing carefully around her mouthful, she swallowed again and leaned back, resting her head rest against the side of the pool.

She smiled to herself.

When Dr. Grosser had said she was going to be up to her ears in it today, he had no idea.

12