Up T'Smoke Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came, stiffening up and mewling as she looked up to the ceiling, closing her eyes.

I held her close and sucked on her nipples; she held my head to her breasts. Half a minute passed. We collapsed.

"Thank you Petey, I needed that" she whispered as we lay side-by-side.

"My pleasure" I replied, "and I really mean that."

"I wish we could do this without a sheath" she said, "but we MacAllans are so bloody fertile you are bound to make me preggers!"

"Yep" I replied, "nothing quite like 'friends with benefits,' eh?" I was testing the waters for a more permanent relationship.

"Aye, laddie, I like it grand but, sorry to say, it would take more than an academic's income to keep me in the long term" she said, smiling as she leaned over to kiss me and remove the spent rubber which she dropped beside the bed.

Then she kissed my cock and licked it clean. What a woman, first pricking my balloon then right away making it better! At least I knew the situation in the long term.

"Ah Petey, your man-juice tastes so fucking good. I remember it from the first time at The Manor" she said off-handedly.

"By the way, I got a parcel from Aunt Maggie a week ago" so saying she rolled out of bed and wandered to the walk-in closet. My god, she looked so sexy in that leather harness.

"Do you recognize this?" she held up a small kit-bag from its hiding place behind a lot of shoes. Did I ever! It was the bag Lady Margaret kept her bondage stuff in.

"I think so" I replied. "Let me have a look inside."

"Not a chance right now, laddie. But we can play soon, I promise" she smiled. "Anyway I need to figure it all out and practice, some."

That sounded very interesting.

Meanwhile she had slipped back into bed.

12