Up T'Smoke Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," I exclaimed. "Get off me you bitch" As I shuffled away from her, trying to undo the cord. She sat back on her heels, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Sorry, Petey! Did it hurt?" she smiled. "I saw that in the porno too."

I thought to myself, she is trying to get me angry and I'm not going to play that game. She shuffled towards me and took me in her hands again, licking me gently. Once again I rose to the occasion.

"I know you have come inside me already Petey, but I want you to do it while I ride you."

In lay down on my back and let her prepare me. I looked at her face, so intense and concentrating. How did I get into this relationship with a woman old enough to be my mother, yet so seductive? It helped that I found her so attractive and playful. Our thoughts and ideas were so sympathetic to each other. This, I knew, was a 'friends with benefits' deal, though I often wished it were not.

Why don't I have a regular girlfriend with regular tastes?

Before I knew it I was erect and being rubbed along Em's slit. As I entered she leaned forward so I was stimulating her clit, then she leaned back and let me extend my length as far as it could go.

Em began to rotate about my axis and I must have touched some parts of her normally not accessible. She took little breaths and leaned forward, her hands on my chest. Looking down I noticed she had recently shaved and was very soft down there. The rhythm was hypnotic: forward and back, side to side, squeeze and relax. Gradually I was building up a head of steam. I smiled at her and closed my eyes.

"How are you doing Petey?" she asked. "Anywhere close yet?"

"Coming along nicely thanks: maybe another minute or two and I will give you an inside wash."

"Looking forward to it," came the reply.

Suddenly I became aware of my ass being penetrated. One of her hands was behind her playing with my ass: not deeply, just as far as my prostate. That was all I needed to push me over the edge.

I started to come. Em kept up the pressure and I kept pouring into her, well over half a minute and like a hose pipe it seemed. She kept riding me and I kept pumping, making a sound like a straw drawing liquid from an empty milk glass. Gradually she slowed and I stopped flowing. She sat on me looking like a cat who had swallowed the cream.

And the cream was leaking out from between us.

She fell on top of me and gave me a sloppy kiss then she slid sideways to my left side. I put my arm around her and we slept.

It was getting dark when we woke and showered. Em made some supper and we curled up to watch a movie. She had put on some makeup and wore a housecoat over an uplift bra and panties. What a tease!

We sipped on the Sangiovese and nibbled the apple strudel like a courting couple. I reached around her to stroke her nipples, she fingered my cock, almost absentmindedly. The movie was forgettable, we just kissed and touched each other until it was time to go to bed.

Strangely, we slept till morning. That Friday was more of the same and we did not leave the apartment until it was time for Em to go to her sister's place late in the afternoon.

We talked a lot during the day, as well as our other activity. There was an unspoken undercurrent to our chats: how things might have been different if ... and all the possible scenarios. I asked Em to keep my news to herself. She threatened to visit me for 'dirty weekends' at Stanford when I was 'rich and famous.' I laughed.

The wedding was to be the next weekend and I knew everyone involved would be very busy. I planned to stay out of the way and hid out in the lab. Fiona would presumably be the bridesmaid and Duncan's school pal would be best man at least that was what I remembered.

I was a bit surprised to get an invitation to the reception in the mail on Monday morning from Elspeth. I had only met her twice, with Duncan, and assumed this was out of politeness as Fiona's friend. I replied briefly thanking her but pointing out it was a small family gathering and I would feel uncomfortable. I heard nothing from Fiona.

It had been a busy few days and work was going well. I decided to take Wednesday evening off and left the Marsden after the seminar, picking up some Thai take-out on the way home. I was just sitting down in front of the TV when I heard the key turn in the door.

Em?

No, it was Sophie.

Elegant, beautiful. She stood in the doorway in a short cream coat over a scarlet blouse and a cream leather skirt.

"May I come in?" she asked.

"Of course," I replied. "Good to see you. Can I take your coat?"

"Thank you Peter, but before you get any ideas, I am not going to sleep with you. I love Jeremy and I am engaged to be married this Spring."

"Wow! Thanks for the heads-up, Soph! I have to admit that 'sleeping with you' was the first thing that came to mind. Not ... that you are looking great; its lovely to see you again; how is your life; are you enjoying your job in Cheltenham and - perhaps - what are you doing here, other than to make outrageous statements?" I was getting up a head of steam.

"I'm sorry Peter, that didn't come out right" Sophie admitted, "its just that our last meeting left me in a difficult mental state and I was concerned that you might, well, come on to me."

"OK Soph, relax and let's start again. I promise I won't do anything - even if you ask me to - oops, I shouldn't say that. We are friends: lets just catch up!"

"Thanks Petey: I am such a bitch sometimes. But you know I talk to Mummy and Fiona almost every day, so I know a lot about you and what you have been up to," she said smiling and sitting.

So we talked about everything that had happened to us since Bristol and The Manor. I suggested to go out to the local pub but she said she was happy to stay in. I brought out drinks and snacks: the time flew by. Then at about 10.30 Sophie called a cab to go back to Fionas place. I offered to walk her back but she said her feet hurt! As she picked up her handbag she floored me with:

"Actually Petey, I came to ask if you would be my escort to Elspeth and Duncan's wedding at the weekend?"

"What about Jeremy?" I replied, hoping for a way out. After the initial comments it seemed a reasonable question.

"Well, two things, actually. He's in Germany with his battalion or division, some sort of exercise. And second, he doesn't know anybody but me. He has met Mummy but that's all. Whereas you know everybody except Uncle Hugh. Daddy won't be coming: he wasn't invited."

She had me there: no rugby this Saturday, no big experiment. I was just looking forward to a relaxing time. It was not to be!

"Sophie, I would be delighted to escort you and I promise to behave myself."

"Wait a minute: what about an outfit?"

"Don't worry Petey, we have a morning suit ordered for you. How is this: six foot two, neck seventeen, waist 34 or 36 inside leg 34... What's your shoe size?"

Goodness me, she had it all down pat. Probably a consensus of the four women!

At that time the doorbell rang: the taxi.

The wedding went off smoothly. A small group, about a dozen were at the registry office. Elspeth and Duncan stayed at the reception long enough for a couple of brief speeches, including one from Hugh MacAllan who, while gruff and taciturn, obviously loved his eldest daughter and told some amusing stories.

I talked with Fiona's father for a little while at the reception. He knew of me as Sophie's friend who also knew his other daughter. But he was more interested in whether I could hunt or fish. I replied that my only attribute was rugby. He raised an eyebrow and muttered something like "that's gud." I had the feeling that he might catch the night train back to Scotland.

There was a DJ and some music later in the afternoon, and I managed to dance with Em, her sister Elizabeth, Fiona and Sophie, in that order. I was a bit uncertain how to extricate myself as the reception drew to a close. Em was talking to her sister and Sophie was dancing with Duncan's best man. I had the last slow dance with Sophie who was draped over me, slightly intoxicated.

"Petey, I've changed my mind. Take me home with you and shag me, please darling," she mumbled into my ear.

I pretended not to hear and, with my arm around her waist I guided her back to the other three women. I thanked Fiona and her mother for the invitation and the day. I promised to return the outfit after dry cleaning but Elizabeth said that was all included in the rental. I left Sophie and her mother in an embrace and left for a taxi.

It was about ten o'clock that evening. I was in my track pants watching the news with a beer when I heard the key in the door.

"You bastard Petey, you left without me" Sophie pronounced with a slight slur. "We tossed a coin and I won!"

"Well, welcome again" I grinned as she sat beside me, or should I say, almost on top of me.

"Can I take your shoes off while you get comfy?" I asked as she shed her jacket and curled up beside me.

"Mmmmm ... thanks Petey" she mumbled.

We chatted for a while. Mainly I talked and Sophie responded with monosyllables. At quarter to eleven I suggested bed and Sophie went to the bathroom for about half an hour. I rinsed my hands and face, cleaned my teeth and followed her. She was in bed, asleep. I followed suit.

The next morning was somewhat predictable.

I got up, had breakfast on the small balcony off the kitchen, and was planning my week. I had looked in on the 'sleeping beauty' twice but she was dead to the world. Finally at 10.30 she emerged in a housecaot and sat at the kitchen table. I smiled, she scowled.

"I am so embarrased" she said, "I don't know how much I had to drink but we started early and I think I mixed my drinks."

"Don't worry, you are and were among friends. Can I get you something? Coffee? Aspirin? I'm going to make a second pot and have more toast if you are interested," I replied, trying to play down the previous afternoon and evening.

"Maybe. I'm going to shower first, and perhaps be sick" she volunteered, and off she went.

Another half hour in the bathroom and Sophie emerged, a new woman.

"Lets go out for lunch" said this new woman. "I rather fancy a sandwich and a walk in the park. I'm not going back to Cheltenham till 6.45 tonight so you are stuck with me for the day."

I threw a blanket and a couple of cans in a backpack and we set off for the Italian deli on the High Street. Sophie was in rare form making jokes and reminding me of life with my mother as our teacher in junior school. She told me she graduated well in math at Oxford and was recruited for the job at GCHQ, Cheltenham. She asked me about my work and I gave her a brief summary: positive, and the patents but nothing more.

"I often thought about calling you Petey" Sophie said at one point, "and I composed several emails to you, but, well, you know the situation." She slipped her hand into mine and gave me a peck on the cheek as we walked over the grass.

This woman still had my heart here and now, so much more than her cousin.

We walked back to the apartment: I had decided to cook Sunday dinner.

I took a couple of small New York steaks from the freezer and did a quick-thaw, I put two small potatoes in the oven for roasting and prepared mushrooms and onion rings for frying. Brussels sprouts took no time to boil and the gas BBQ on the patio was quick and clean: 4 min each side for the steaks. Sophie stayed out of the way, setting the table and opening a Californian Zinfandel I liked.

We ate about 2.30. No desert but we did have cheese and crackers with coffee. I think Sophie was impressed! She insisted on washing up even though I had a good dishwasher.

As I put away the clean dishes Sophie came up behind me and put her arms around my waist.

"Petey, I know what I said before, but will you come and make love to me just once more? I promise not to ask again, but just once more, please? I mean, we do have three hours before I have to go, and it would be sooo good, I know ..."

I turned and kissed her gently on her lips. Her arms went around my neck and I lifted her up. Her eyes were closed all the way to the bedroom, and she slipped off her clothes down to her undies as I dropped mine there on the floor. We crawled towards each other on the bed.

The next two hours were magic. We had leisurely sex and frantic sex, missionary and doggie, and like her cousin she liked cowgirl. She was enthusiastic and exploratory, even mentioning the 'third door,' which I rapidly rejected. We used no toys and were very careful. The hours sped by.

We lay side by side under a sheet on the bed, our fingers tracing patterns on each other's bodies, kissing irregularly.

"I still love the way you taste, Petey. Your come is, well, sweet and tangy and, well, great! Even your sweat is yummy. Mmm! Mind you, I don't have any real comparison. I've not got this far with Jeremy yet. Do you give lessons?" she said, giggling.

"I think we had better shower and get ready for the train. Paddington Station for Cheltenham, right?" I asked as I walked towards the shower. Sophie followed. We showered together.

Life settled down to normal after the busy weekend. I had a brief email from Sophie saying thanks, and a cryptic one from her mother saying something about 'the visit'.

Research continued busily. I had made a list of projects which would likely extend beyond my departure for the US: I needed to talk to Alastair about priorities. The proofs of a paper arrived and although there was rarely a problem, they still needed reading. I knew it was important to continue writing papers and publishing in case the Stanford deal fell through and I was looking for a faculty position.

On a more personal note I was interested in buying a car. Not any old car but a Morgan Plus-4. I had always liked the personal touch of Morgan cars but I knew that they were expensive and had a backlog of orders. I decided to visit my sister Sandra and her fiance Bob who lived in Worcester in part so I could drive over to Malvern and talk to the Morgan folks. Long story short, I left a deposit on a British Racing Green Morgan Plus-4 to be delivered to Palo Alto when ready. The Ford engine was to be installed in the States. I would confirm the order on arrival in the US and delivery would be between 6 months and 2 years!

Finally I heard from Fiona. From time to time I would call her or leave a message, sometimes she would reply. Our arrangement was that she would call when she was either free or wanted to see me. I had been quite busy anyway with lab work, manuscripts, patents and an increasing amount of official paperwork, so I had only occasionally thought about her.

We met up on a Friday night, as usual. As Easter approached the days were getting longer and we ate out on the Old Cromwell Road. We exchanged pleasantries and she told me of going back with her mother after the wedding to talk. Why not talk here, I wondered?

Daddy was to have some input, it seemed.

"Petey, you know that Clinical Biochemistry course I was taking? Well, I passed, quite well, actually, and I've been offered a job!" Clearly she had been dying to tell me this but had to run it past the parents first.

"Congratulation Fee" I replied. "That's great news. I expect your folks are happy too. Where's the job?" I was expecting it to be at one of the London, or possibly, Scottish, hospitals.

"Deaconess Hospital in Spokane, Washington State."

Wow, now that was a surprise!

"Yes, Daddy has some contacts in Spokane and Seattle, and I told him I was interested in some time abroad. So, what do you think?"

So we talked at some length and I ended up telling her about Stanford and my plans for the early summer, though I missed out on the details. Our timing seemed to fit together quite well, it seemed. I assumed her aunt had not said anything about my plans, besides which, her plan must have been in the works for quite a while. Daddy appears to be bankrolling the project too, so he must be in favour.

We ended up chatting about the wedding, which was apparently a great success: I had no way of knowing that. Sophie had noted her mother's disappearance from Bristol 3 days before she arrived at Markham Square, and, Fiona smirked, Sophie did not travel back to Cheltenham directly from the wedding.

"Who has been a naughty boy then?" she asked, pulling me towards the bedroom.

"You need to make it up to me, for the whole weekend," she quipped, wrapping herself around me and devouring my tongue with one of her deep kisses.

The weekend was taken up entirely with me 'making it up' to Fiona. We made love quite affectionately that evening. No toys, no games: just the two of us. It was most enjoyable. In between sessions we talked about perhaps meeting up in the US since direct flights from Spokane to San Jose or San Francisco were just an hour and a half.

Easter came and went. My folks came 'Up T'Smoke' for a long weekend. We took in a West End show, had a nice meal and visited the Tate, the V and A, and the Science Museum. Dad said he visited the Science Museum on a school trip many years ago. They looked well and obviously enjoyed themselves. They said they would miss me and I believed them. It didn't look as though Sandra and Bob would be able to visit but I had seen them in Worcester a few months ago.

The last few weeks were frantic. I made a list of things to do and the dates for completion, and stuck at it. Fee was a bit distant when I was busy one weekend but we made up for it later. I had become very fond of Fiona, maybe even in love with her, but like Sophie it was not to be. Those three women had thrown a spell over me: so different and so much part of my life.

I wonder will I ever get a girl, fall in love, and get married?