Up T'Smoke Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have been half-asleep when Fiona slid into bed, slipping her hand under the pillow.

"Sorry, I was unpacking and putting some of my clothes away," she apologized for leaving me so long. I pretended to be asleep. A hand reached under the bedclothes, and found me.

"Ooooh! Look what I've found" she whispered in my ear, "its magic, its growing!" She reached under the pillow for a sheath then ducked her head under the bedclothes. My cock became a lollipop and in no time I was more than ready for her.

Fiona was using two hands on me and her mouth, then she tore open the foil pouch and rolled the rubber down. She knelt above me and rubbed me along her pussy slit. I think she must have prepared herself because in no time she slipped my first inch inside her. Then gradually she lowered herself down on to me with a number of small gasps. Somehow she seemed tighter than earlier.

"Oooh Petey, you feel so good, it's as though your cock was designed just for my pussy. Can't you feel how well we fit together?"

I had to admit the feeling was good. Sex with Fiona was like a drug that I could never get enough of. But my experience was not really broad: a few times with Em and once with Sophie. Fiona just sat on me, flexed her muscles and I luxuriated in the feeling.

"You just stay there!" She said as she raised herself up as though to dismount, only to face away from me, reverse cowgirl style, and sink down again. With her hands on my knees she began to rock and pull my cock at a strange, but not unpleasant, angle.

I'm not sure how, but I bucked Fiona off on to the bed and I was on her like a bull in heat. I lifted her ankles over my shoulders and plunged into her, pistoning like a steam engine. I lasted half a minute before I poured into. We ended with her legs wrapped around my waist.

There was a clean-up session then we lay side-by-side while Fiona played with my cock and I sucked her tits and tongue, among other things. I was soon ready again and she seemed to be always receptive. Sometimes she kissed me, sometimes she licked me: my neck, my chest, my arm.

"You always taste so good Petey" she would say.

After about three hours we were both feeling sleepy and tired. A marathon session.

As it happened that was the last time we got together for quite a while. The next day Fiona had stomach cramps around midday and decided to spend the rest of the day taking it easy. I stayed with her for a few hours but all she wanted to do was to sleep.

"Its OK Petey, every few months I have a bad time: this just happens to be one of the them. There's nothing you can do for me. At most I'll have a bowl of soup or a boiled egg. You go back to your own place and I'll catch up with you in a few days." She went into the bedroom and lay down. Before I left she was asleep.

Despite the 'friends-with-benefits' relationship I felt closer to Fiona than I had to anyone else. I knew, as she made clear, that this was not to be long term. I just didn't know how long.

The following few weeks seemed to rush by. Fiona had a presentation at a meeting in Stirling in ten days' time: I listened to her run-through and made a few suggestions. I had a nice letter from the hospital administration thanking me for the income from the patent license. Squash games continued: Alastair and I were of a similar level and always had a good workout. I had a nice evening with he and Jane.

But mostly it was reading, experiments and talks with a variety of people. I gave a seminar at the hospital one afternoon and was questioned at the session afterwards. The person whom I had not seen before, asked quite pointed questions. I was thinking of a way to deflect the line of questioning when I looked up at Alastair. He was waving one hand to get my attention. The other hand he drew across his throat: cut it off! I replied vaguely to the question and moved on.

Alastair later told me that the questioner was from a pharma company outside of the group who were supporting me. A close call!

After Sterling, Fiona had spent a few days with her mother and Elspeth in Scotland and was due to return at the weekend. It was around the middle of February and two weeks before Elspeth and Duncan's wedding. It was Tuesday evening, I had finished the odd jobs around the apartment and was settling down to catch the news when my phone rang.

"Peter, open your door," it was a woman's voice I thought I recognized. Fiona playing tricks? Some other woman? I went to the door and there was Lady Margaret. She walked in with a wheely suitcase and closed the door.

"I'm staying for a few days" she stated. No if, ands or buts. I was taken aback. "My sister and niece will be back from Sterling at the weekend and I will join them ahead of the wedding. But we have lots of time to be together and get reacquainted.

She pushed me back against the door, put her hands around my face and kissed me, deeply. Of course I responded and we were all over each other for a minute or so.

"Which way is our bedroom?" she asked, and pulled me in that direction. Was this the woman I had started with three years ago?

She removed her winter Burbury and started to peel off a woolen suit, to reveal a pink open-bra and panties, garter belt and sheer stockings. And my favourite coral lipstick, a little smudged. She sat on the bed and carefully rolled the stockings off, then undid the garter belt and stood up to me.

"Lie down Peter" she commanded. And I did.

"We can play later, Peter, but first there is something I need and you have it" she said, matter-of-fact. She reached down to undo my belt, and proceeded to remove my trousers, socks and underpants.

"This is what I need, and I need it now. It has been far too long since we did this and I need you to fuck me. Now." No question, this was a statement.

Lady Margaret took my cock in both her hands and began to fellate me. She looked me in the eye and kept smiling, her tongue going around my mushroom head, her head bobbing up and down. She sucked on it and blew on it. She slapped it with one hand and rubbed her palm on the head. Then she tried to swallow me, whole, gagging in the effort.

"I've been practicing" she said, "but obviously not enough."

I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Here I come" I said.

"Come in my mouth darling" she replied. And did I, ever!

I had obviously saved up a lot and some of it leaked around her mouth. She looked like the cat who swallowed the cream.

"Oh you taste so good. Does it always taste like this?" Em asked. She held my cock and ran the head over her face and her breasts, rubbing the come over herself.

Then I lifted her up and kissed her, the taste of my come on her lips. I kissed her breasts, poking out at me from the half bra, then I pushed her on to the bed and kissed her lower lips. I used my tongue on her slit, lapping up her juices while she used her two hands again.

We were lying side by side, kissing, lips and neck and eyes and nose: everywhere. Then with one leg over mine she rubbed the tip of my cock against her slit until it slipped in. She pulled my backside towards her as we slowly joined and the rumba began.

"Oh, fuck me hard you bastard, sir, Doctor Banks" Em whispered, "I've been looking forward to this for weeks." She said as she rolled on top of me and took over the direction.

"What about a condom?" I protested.

"Not at my age Petey: nothing to be afraid of. Doesn't it feel better bareback?" Em relied.

Then she pounded me into the mattress, up and down, side to side, twisting this way and that. She pinched my nipples and pinched her own. Finally she tensed up and leaned back as though to break me in two, and collapsed on top of me.

"That's better, I feel like a new woman" Em said. "Alexi your replacement from Poland has not been a great success. He is Roman Catholic and has strong views on sex out-of-wedlock. It took me a while to find this out and he is so good with the horses I think I am stuck with him. You may have to put up with me every so often Petey."

"Mmmmm. Well I suppose we can figure something out, Em. But tell me, how did you know where I lived?"

"Oh Petey, Fiona and Sophie talk daily, and so do Sophie and I, so I know of your most interesting times, and even the ones you might consider boring!" she replied. "I felt generous and passed on some of the toys we used, so I have had to buy a few new ones for us to play with. I even made a few straps and things myself: you should be proud of me!"

"Petey, I hope you don't mind, but I'm a bit hungry. I could have eaten at the station but I rushed straight here and I haven't eaten since elevenses."

"Of course" I replied. "How thoughtless of me! Do you want to go out? There are several half-decent places along the main Cromwell Road, around the corner. All I have is baked beans, half a dozen soups, spaghetti, some meatballs from Ikea."

"Let's not go out Petey, I like it here with you. Just show me your pantry and I'll decide. Probably baked beans on toast will do fine." So saying she got up, still nude, and walked towards the kitchen. It was as though we were back in the flat in Bristol: everything seemed so natural. I wondered what my mother would think about all this if she knew. Don't go there, I told myself!

I gave Em a sweater to cover her shoulders: she smiled and slipped it on while she heated the beans. I made some toast and poured two glasses of Ozzie Shiraz. I wasn't hungry but I had half a slice of toast to keep Em company while she chatted on about her life. She asked about my folks and my sister, I asked about Sophie who apparently did not visit often or not often enough. Before we knew it the time was 11 pm and Em made the first move.

"I'm going to unpack and use our bathroom Petey. Give me 10 minutes and you can come to bed," I was instructed.

Fifteen minutes later I heard "I'm ready for bed." So I rinsed my face, cleaned my teeth and joined her.

"Enough of that vanilla sex Petey, I need to be restrained, and seriously," Em stated as I entered the bedroom. The toys were lined up ready for inspection. I also had a small stash of my own in a drawer which I had been thinking about using. I decided on the red foam ballgag, the small buttplug, support-hose stocking for an armbinder, inner-tube rubber breast restriction and elastic bands for nipples.

I pulled down the bedclothes and after slowly applying the pieces I rolled Em on to her back. I knelt between her legs and lifted her knees up so I could kiss her lower lips and attack them in different ways. The method worked well and within ten minutes Em was writhing and moaning. But I intended to make this last so every so often I stopped and let Em come down from her moving about. I could tell she was becoming frustrated. I licked her to a small climax then brought her off quickly using two fingers.

Finally I slipped on a condom, not sure why - habit I expect - and began to enter her missionary style. Em shook her head side-to-side.

"You want doggie?" I asked. She nodded, so I rolled her over on to her belly and lifted her on to her knees. I held her hips and slid in: she was very wet. Slow, deep and steady I kept my even pace. The minutes stole by: I was enjoying the gentle increase of throbbing in my cock. Em must have been able to sense my increased action because I was bottoming out on her. Her vaginal muscles began to contract and I reacted to them, pushing faster and harder. We came together, beautifully synchronized, almost as though we were professionals who did this for a living. I draped myself over her back, our bodies slick. I put my arms around her and pulled her over alongside me, and pulled off the gag.

"Thank you" she said.

I knew to leave the toys in place: she would tell me when she wanted them off.

The next morning I was up before Lady Margaret, as I thought of her, momentarily. She was really Em to me now. I had a small breakfast, made hers, then woke her.

"Look Em, I have put out some breakfast: help yourself to whatever you can find. I have to go into the lab for a while. I don't need to be long and I can be back for lunch, but I don't want to lose this work" I said, sitting on the bed. "Here's a key."

She opened one eye, then sat up, the sheets slipping down to expose her beautiful breasts.

"Stop looking at me like that, you beast!" she scowled as she pulled the sheet up over her tits. "That was good last night Petey: just what I needed."

"O.K., you can go off: I will entertain myself till you get back. Then I'll see if I can surprise you," she grinned.

I left before we could start something new, knowing how weak-willed I was where Em was concerned. I grabbed my backpack and MacAir and set off at a brisk walk. It was a good day.

I was working on a fluidized bed reactor for my culture and today was going to be the adjustment to steady-state. It looked O.K. when I limited the flow rate and connected the outflow to a fraction collector. I watched it for an hour while I wrote up my notes, then I called the land-line to the apartment. Nobody answered: good.

The walk back took me about 20 minutes. I let myself in: Em had obviously tidied up and gone out, probably shopping. An hour later she reappeared with a shopping bag which she took into the kitchen. I knew better than to ask.

She came and sat on the floor next to me, one arm on my thigh.

"I am expected at Elizabeth's place - Fiona's place - tomorrow evening so we have a full day to play Petey. I want to spend the whole day with you so I've got enough food that we don't need to go out. You can have your evil way with me as much as you like. And I guarantee I will like it too!" Em said, as her hand reached up along my thigh and rested on my crotch.

Her face was close to mine as I reached down and kissed her. My hands on either side of her face, her slightly swollen lips pouting coral lipstick. She looked like a million dollars and I told her so. The makeup was light: she really didn't need it, and her figure was even slimmer than I remembered from six months ago: full breasts, a narrow waist, flared hips and a nicely rounded backside. We ended up with Em on my thighs petting heavily.

"Enough! Save it for this afternoon: lunch first," and off she went to the kitchen. We ate a light lunch: Italian meats, cheese and fresh bread, some olives and a slice of Black Forest cake between us. Em told me of her plans, both now and long-term. It sounded like there was a place for me in the big picture. I had to tell her.

"Em" I said, "I will likely not be able to fit in here."

"Dear Petey, why not? Do you have another girlfriend besides Fiona, you rascal?" she replied.

I put my arms around her waist and held her close before I told her of the job offer at Stanford, and how my plans were developing. I told her I had not spoken to anyone other than my folks, particularly to Fiona, and I asked her to respect the confidence.

Her face dropped and her eyes watered a little. "That's wonderful news Petey, and no less than you deserve. I know you will be a great success and of course I wish you good luck. But I am a bit sad, too, that the end of our playing is in sight. I had hoped for a little longer: we must make full use of the remaining day."

She turned away and went into the bedroom.

I left her alone for a few minutes until I heard "Petey, where are you?" coming from the bedroom. I hurried in to be confronted by a godess in a half-bra and panties on the bed.

"You like?" she asked, coyly.

"You know" I replied, lunging towards the bed.

"Easy boy" she admonished. "Now Petey, I would like ask you to do three things for me. I hope this doesn't sound too calculating. I want you to tie me as stringently as you can and 'do' me. I want you to come all over me, and I want to ride you bareback and feel you come inside me?"

I spent ten minutes tying her up with little or no flexibility. I tied her on her back with her arms straight out along a broom-pole using Velcro straps. I used a spreader-bar on her ankles, then I circled her breasts with rubber inner-tube rings. I tied her hair in a pony-tail, attached a piece of rope to an anal hook and gently eased the hook into her anal rose. Then I slipped a sleeping mask over her eyes and wedged a hard rubber ballgag into her stretched mouth. Finally I sucked air out of vacuum nipple-teats with a syringe until the nipples were distended.

Then I played with my cock over her sensitive places for as long as she could stand it: her face, neck, torso, feet, crotch, armpits thighs. She was red with exertion and moaning incessantly. Finally, after about fifteen minutes I entered her, so wet and slimy. Slowly I slid into her while her vaginal muscles were clamping down on me. As I reached bottom Em froze and raised her backside off the bed, pushing me up and away.

I stayed inside her but pulled the ballgag out and raised her sleep mask. There were tears in her eyes.

"You bastard Petey, that was so intense, but I loved it!" she exclaimed, breathing heavily. "Give me a minute will you?"

I removed the restraints.

"Next the paint job. Do you have a nice load for me, you ... you ... rugby player, you?"

"Madam, I will do my best!"

We knelt opposite each other on the bed and played with each other's bodies. I kissed her everywhere I could, while I fingered her nipples, cupped her breasts and felt down below. She was still wet.

She pinched my nipples and twisted them, kissed my face and eyes, all the time jerking my cock. I was already hard when she took me in her mouth and lightly grazed me with her teeth.

I went down on her lower lips and then used my tongue and fingers to get her moving and writhing a little. We moved to a sixty-nine position and worked on each other. She was beginning to moan, I was starting to overheat.

I flipped her over and lifted her knees to gain entry. Slowly I eased down into her: she was hot, wet and tight. She seemed narrower than last night: I had to use lots of short strokes to open her up. But after a while she relaxed and I could use a full stroke, almost coming fully out before the next, slow in-stroke. I could feel my essence rising.

"Are you ready for this?" I asked.

She smiled as I pulled out, then she reached forward and pumped me, licking my mushroom head and slobbering over me. I groaned as I came: a dribble at first, which she licked up, then a squirt over her mouth and cheek and finally a jet directed across her breasts and belly. She licked the residue from the end of my cock and rubbed her fingers in the goo, spreading it over her torso and face.

Then she llcked her fingers and looked up at me, smiling broadly.

"I've always wanted to do that, Petey. I read about it on the web and I watched women in porn films do it. Now I know how good it feels." She talked as she continued to rub the come over herself while it dried. I had no idea about this effect on women.

Em lay beside me on one elbow, her other hand slowly pumping me. Occasionally she would lick my cock or take it in her mouth: it was such a sexy scene. Naturally I was fully hard in a short time.

"Just a moment, I want to try something," Em said and she got off the bed and reached for the toy bag, removing a ball of string. Actually it was thicker than string but yet not rope. She cut a piece about four feet long and sat back on my thighs.

"I've seen dominatrixes do this," as she held my cock and wound the cord around my balls four or five loops, tying it off with a knot. Then the free end was wound around my cock up to the cockhead: another knot.

I just watched her do it!

"How does that feel?" she asked, holding the tied-up cock with one hand while she batted the organ with her other hand.

My cock was already sensitive from her hand-job. This treatment didn't really hurt but I was so sensitive and I think she knew it.