Upcycling a Condom

Story Info
Couple needs to improvise as they forgot to bring condoms.
1.1k words
4.53
14.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark and I were staying at his dad's place for the week. We had enjoyed a night out with my father in-law and today we were enjoying a day off while his dad was at work.

I woke up feeling Mark playing with my morning wood.

"Good morning horny," I smiled.

He got up on top of me and started rubbing my cock between his perfect bubble butt.

"Fuck me!" he said, staring at me. "Fuck me please!"

"Any time, babe" I replied. "Just bring me a condom and some lube."

He got off and started rummaging through his bag.

"I can't find the condoms," he frowned. "I think I forgot to pack them."

"Nice try," I replied. "You know the rules. No rubber, no anal."

"That's odd. I always carry a few in my bag," he sighed as he put his back down.

"I'm sure it'll be fine just this one time though," he smiled, as he climbed back on top of me.

He grabbed my cock and started pushing his tight pink hole down over my cock.

"Nice try, slut," I grinned at him. "Rules are rules. But now you made me horny so you better find me a condom."

I didn't pull my cock away but kept teasing his butthole.

"Where am I supposed to find a condom?" he groaned.

"Didn't your dad bring home some chick last night? I'm sure he has a stash," I replied.

"No way am I looking through my dad's stuff for condoms," he exclaimed. "That's too fucking weird."

He tried to push his ass further down over my cock, but I pushed him away and got out of the bed.

"I'll do it then, chicken," I grinned and went for the door.

"Aren't you at least gonna put something on?" he asked.

I looked down on my throbbing erection and then at him.

"Why should I?" I smiled. "We're alone here."

I went out into the hall and into his dad's room. The bed was a mess and you could tell that he had some fun there last night.

I walked up to the bedside table and was just about to pull out the drawer when I caught a glimpse of something in the trash can.

There was a used condom sitting there just on the edge of the trash can. I hesitated for a moment, then picked it up.

When I looked at it I noticed that the rubber had a massive load of cum in it. I couldn't help rubbing my dick as I felt the cum filled condom in my other hand.

Suddenly I felt this crazy impulse. My heart was racing and my dick started throbbing as I thought about it. I knew it was sick, but I couldn't stop thinking about what it would feel like to have my cock inside that used jizz-filled condom.

I started pulling the messy condom over my rock hard dick. It went easier than with a new condom. The cum provided an all-natural lubricant.

My dick head landed in the pool of cum. I dragged my foreskin back and forth and started squeezing and rubbing the condom. I got this notion that I had to get as close to Mark's dad's cum as possible, almost as if I could get it inside me through my dick hole.

I pulled the condom back even further and started to squeeze the cum down along the shaft. Almost like I was milking my cock, only backward. A big wad of semen sipped out through the end and I carefully collected it and rubbed the outside of the condom with it.

The condom was now well lubed, both inside and out. I was ready.

I walked back into Mike's room. He had repositioned himself and now greeted me on all fours, with his amazing ass pointing my way.

"Did you find any?" he asked.

"I sure did," I replied. "Are you ready for this?"

"Fuck yes I am," he moaned.

I got up behind him, finger his ass gently, lubing him up with the cum left on my fingers. Then I started pushing my cum covered cock against his sweet little hole.

It went in easier than usual. We all know there's no better lube than cum. He gave out that amazing moan that I get to hear almost every time I enter him. The feeling of his tight ass and the thought of that sloppy condom between us almost pushed me over the limit and I had to focus hard not to cum instantly.

I managed to keep my cool and was soon hammering his butt hard and deep. Just the way he liked it. Since the condom was so well lubed up, both inside and out, it soon slid off my cock.

The cockless condom looked pretty hot sticking out of his ass. I wanted to feel it on my cock again, but I didn't want him to notice it had come off. So I pulled it out carefully at the same time as I pushed my now bare cock back in. Mark was too focused on my cock to notice what my hands were doing. I played with the condom for a while, feeling it slip between my fingers. Most of the cum was gone, but it still felt very slippery.

I pulled my bare cock out and put the condom back on before getting back inside him. Mark hadn't noticed the difference. So much for his constant arguing that it "always feels better bare".

I tasted the cum on my fingers. The salty taste of another man's cum mixed with the hot taste of Mark's sweet ass was too much for my already strained ball sack. I could feel the jizz building up inside me and with only a few powerful strokes and a loud moan, I buried my cock deep inside Mark.

"Fuuuuck!" I moaned.

"Yeah, cum in me baby!" he moaned back.

I could feel my cock pulsating inside him and I imagined how the condom was once again filling up with hot semen.

This time, when I pulled out, I purposely allowed the condom to slip off and remain inside Mark's ass. I really enjoyed the look of the small piece of rubber sticking out from his pink hole.

I pulled it out slowly and this time I made sure that he'd feel it. Then I held up the cum filled condom in front of his face. It was once more filled and my load was almost as big as the original one.

"You want it?" I asked.

"Yes!" he replied excitedly.

"Beg for it, slut!" I commanded.

He looked back at me with that excited yet submissive look that he gets whenever I am dominant. And this time he truly did beg for it.

After he had finished playing with the condom and made sure to swallow every last sperm from it, he lay down next to me on the bed and ceremoniously handed the now clean condom back to me.

"Thank you," he said.

"My pleasure" I smiled.

"That lube was great by the way. Where did you get it?"