Upgraded to First Class

Story Info
A new bride is reminded of her place on her honeymoon.
1.7k words
2.97
44.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At fifty-one, Rebecca was the senior flight attendant. She could have retired years ago but her lease-holder didn't want to lose what the airline was paying on her lease. Rebecca's earnings had lessened the last few years because of her age and fading looks but it was still a decent income for him. He had almost two dozen flight attendants leased out to various airlines and kept them working constantly.

Until a few months ago she was working the overseas flights were she picked up enough of four languages to get by with the passengers. Now she was assigned the Los Angeles-Miami-Boston-Los Angeles domestic route. Layovers were spent in the baggage pens reserved for flight attendants. Accommodations in the pens were far from luxurious but comfortable and she hadn't been 'Home' for nearly a year, living out of a suitcase.

Scanning the passengers as she slowly made her way along the aisle, smiling pleasantly, she nodded at a mother with two sleeping children and moved on. So far the trip was mundane, no turbulence and the passengers were quiet.

A businessman stopped her with an uplifted finger, "Are we on time?"

Resting a hand on a seatback she bent over until her head was level with his, the hem of her short pencil skirt rising up her thighs, "Yes Sir. I believe we're three minutes ahead of schedule presently. Is there anything I can do for you Sir?"

The man grunted his dissent. Leaning in, Rebecca kissed the man. A soft, lingering, open kiss passing her tongue briefly into his mouth before she broke away. The parting kiss when spoken to by a man was part of the company's customer service policy that all flight attendants followed.

Rebecca continued towards the back of the plane. Passing by the older women and those wearing shorts, slacks or jeans she ranted to herself, 'What is it with men these days? It used to be a man wouldn't be caught dead dressing a girl in jeans or shorts! It's almost indecent! A man actually has to wait while the girl strips before he can relieve himself! I can understand a single girl dressing herself like that, we girls really aren't very smart, but the others have men telling them what to do and I don't see any excuse for it! I remember when girls at the beach wearing bikini bottoms were arrested!'

She stopped by a row just to the rear of the wings, hovering near a young couple. The man was dozing in the window seat while a brunette looked up at her, 'Twenty, maybe twenty-one, Skirt and blouse, easy access. Pretty face and she looks to be in shape.'

Rebecca folded her legs under her resting on the balls of her feet in her heels keeping her knees from touching each other, placing a hand on the brunette's thigh, "Remove your panties and follow me. A gentleman in First Class requested a fuck toy."

The brunette blinked. "Seriously? But I can't! I'm on my honeymoon!"

"I'm so sorry for the inconvenience, Ma'am," Rebecca used the proper form of address pretending to see the ring on the brunette's finger for the first time, "But I really need you to come with me." She put a little ice in her voice and slapped the brunette's thigh, "Now, Ma'am."

"Oh my God, whatever!" Lifting herself from her seat the brunette shimmied out of her red lace panties. All women eighteen and over, whether they were owned, married or single were 'free use' and the brunette knew the futility of trying to talk her way out of being fucked by a stranger. Her one chance to get out of the situation was if her husband refused to give his permission.

Leaning towards her husband she whispered, "Sweetie? Wake up. I've been requested. Please watch my purse and I'm leaving my panties on the seat."

She and her husband had dated for five weeks before he informed her he had set the date. Two weeks later she was married. A few privileges, such as the brunette was allowed to retain her driver's license and carry a credit card, and status over a girl who was owned came with marriage so the brunette was ecstatic that he had picked her. She wasn't in love with him but she did like him and he could have decided to purchase her but didn't which was a big plus for the brunette.

He opened one eye using it to locate Rebecca, who answered his question before he asked, "I beg your pardon Sir. A gentleman declined the fifty dollar upgrade for an attendant and demanded a random fuck toy. I promise not to let the gentleman disappear with her when we land and I'll make sure one of the attendants compensates you for the trouble."

He muttered, "Fine."

"Thank you Sir." Bridging her body over the brunette Rebecca kissed the husband. The thought that the brunette might be offended by the kiss never crossed her mind.

'So much for his refusing!' Dropping her panties on the seat as she vacated it the brunette followed Rebecca to the first class cabin.

Pausing briefly in the coach galley Rebecca buttonholed a pretty Asian flight attendant named Lisa restocking the drink cart with sodas, "Twenty-six-A needs a blow when you have a chance. Keep it discreet, a lot of families on this flight but make sure he hasn't any reason to complain."

"Got it," Lisa replied and Rebecca ushered the brunette down the aisle.

Stopping at the curtain between First Class and Coach Rebecca asked, "May I know your name, Ma'am?"

"Stacy." The brunette breathed into the palm of her hand, "You have any breath mints? I left mine in my purse."

"Yes Ma'am." Handing her the mints Rebecca informed her, "I almost went with another girl but she's traveling with children and the others weren't suitably dressed. Airline regulations say you're his for the remainder of the flight but he may decide to pass you around like a bag of chips or send you back to your husband. Whatever he decides. Any refusal of service on your part Ma'am, will result in your detainment and possible impoundment at the gate."

Stacy smirked, "Lucky me." Trailing Rebecca into the First Class Cabin Stacy counted a dozen men, regulations banned women and children from flying first class. Snapping her fingers Rebecca pointed and Stacy knelt at the feet of a balding, gray haired man as Rebecca bent over him, whispered a moment then kissed him as Stacy busied herself undoing the gentleman's pants. Preparing the first class cabin's champagne service in the galley Amanda peeked around a curtain as Rebecca was introducing the gentleman to his temporary toy. 'So that's her?'

She was sitting on the gentleman's lap rotating and grinding her pelvis onto his, panting erratically and whimpering, his cock buried deep in her ass.

She had that familiar glazed, other world look in her eyes. Her skin glistened with sweat and her blouse was damp. She had lost track of time, of her surroundings, only knowing of her all-encompassing desperate need to climax.

She moaned when he signaled her to stop and with one final push downward she forced herself to hold still. 'Oh my God, why won't the bastard let me cum? I'm so close! I can feel it, just a little bit more...'

With her climax ruined her panting became more even and the gentleman signaled for her to start all over again. She hadn't been used like this since the training stable riding the dildo machine. Barely conscious of being pulled off the man's lap by Rebecca she found herself mounted on yet another cock while Amanda brought the gentleman that Stacy was previously sitting on to a finish into a warm, wet hand towel before fluffing the next cock that Stacy would be skewered by.

Grabbing Stacy by her hair while she was humping a gentleman in his thirties, Rebecca brought their faces within inches of each other, "You think you're something but you're not. You're just another stupid, tiny brained slut. The only thing special about you... Oh wait, there's nothing special about a skanky air-head like you! How many more cocks will it take to ram some sense into your bubble head through your wrecked ass? We have an hour and a half before we land and these fine gentlemen are eager to pound you senseless."

The fasten seat belt sign was on and the plane descending from its cruising altitude to twenty thousand feet before entering its final approach pattern as Rebecca escorted Stacy back to her seat. Stacy wobbled along the aisle on shaky legs while Rebecca, firmly grasping Stacy's arm, helped her with her balance.

"Almost there, Ma'am, just a few more steps," Rebecca encouraged Stacy.

Stacy's husband was awake and belted in when they arrived. Rebecca assisted Stacy with putting on her panties, sat her down in her seat and fastened her seat belt saying, "Here we are Ma'am, back in one piece."

Before Stacy could think of a retort her husband asked, "How was it? You look a mess!"

Stacy slumped in her seat and closed her eyes, "I don't want to talk about it." She sighed, "I guess you're right. I shouldn't complain about what you want me to wear."

Rebecca cleared her throat and Stacy sat up, speaking to her husband, "Excuse me Honey, what I meant to say was you are always right."

"And what are we, Ma'am?" Rebecca asked and Stacy replied without hesitation, "Tiny brained airheads."

Smiling, Rebecca said before leaving them, "Please keep your seat belts fastened until the plane comes to a complete stop at the gate and thank you for flying New World Airlines."

As they de-boarded the plane Stacy's husband let her wobble ahead of him and winked at Rebecca, "Good job."

She giggled, "My pleasure, Master. Re-tuning attitudes is just one more service I cheerfully provide. Enjoy your honeymoon."

"By the way, I'm thinking of retiring you. I could use a not-too-bright housekeeper around the house?"

"Yes Master," Rebecca held her breath, "Please use me any way you wish."

He nodded, "I'll break your lease after the honeymoon."

After Rebecca administered a professional parting kiss that lingered into something less professional he re-joined Stacy on the jet-way.