All Comments on 'Upgraded to First Class'

by TwistedDreamer58

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Are you just an idiot?

Or a idiotic troll? If that gets 2 stars, it will be a disgrace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Vile story

Speaks a lot to your state of mind. Nothing erotic here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not Quite There

Our introduction to your imagination, talent and skill was almost perfect. Please be sure to include branding, public flagellation and female genital mutilation in your next story.

And post it somewhere else.

Thanks!

moblanemoblaneover 4 years ago
Weird

Bordering on stupid! Although I had a flight from Baltimore ,BWI, some years ago before it was renamed for Thurgood Marshall to London, UK which although not as blatant was certainly as entertaining for me. I met a woman in Bermuda who worked at BWI and disembarked there as the route at that time was BDA-BWI-LHR. One of the flight attendants, noticing the departed passenger and that we were both on passes(whom,I found out, she knew) engaged me in conversation and made the last leg of my flight a true pleasure, which we continued in London for a few days before I had to resume my business meetings. Although I saw her a number of times after that at the airport in Bermuda we were never able to rekindle any kind of relationship due to her schedule and our other relationships. 3*** for the originality.

LuciousLadyMaryLuciousLadyMaryover 4 years ago
Interesting...

A million ways you could go with this. Look forward to reading some of them.

Masterpuppy2974Masterpuppy2974over 4 years ago
Hot but

Wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Seriouiosly stupid story!

What is going on here on Literotica? Have we been invaded by a bunch of horny incels?!!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pure Shit

What in the hell was this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not a loving wife in sight

If you're going to write Fetish/BDSM/Non-con stories at least do the readers the courtesy of posting this garbage in the correct category. This was simply awful.

No stars as even giving this garbage one star would be an insult to the star.

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago
Wrong category

Not sure this should be in loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I don’t think you adequately explained the rules of this universe

badidea211badidea211over 4 years ago
A bit sexist

I get the penchant for dystopian fiction these days, but this is a bit extreme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful.

Women at last find their place - as pass-around sex toys!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not enough detail of this oddball 'universe' to justify the actions described

You might have been able to write a reasonable framework that could explain the events enough to make the plotline make sense, but unfortunately, it wasn't here.

So... it just seemed to be stream of consciousness after a bad acid trip.

KristieBechirKristieBechirover 4 years ago
So unbelievably stupid I couldn’t make it past the 3rd paragraph.

Please don’t write anything else.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Sense

This just doesn't make a lot of sense. What does it have to do with loving wives?

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
Really?

Really? 1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
4 stars - Funny

What the fuck!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Free Use is a stupid Fetish

And yeah, it's not LW. It's a bizarre hybrid of slavery\bdsm\non con where the writers, a few addled one_shots, can't decide whether the women are prostitute property of their owners or free to be raped by any man who wants them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
da’fuq did I just read?

You had one job: write a jerk off story about cheating wives and instead you gave us this piece of shit? I wouldn’t use this to wipe my ass.

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolover 4 years ago

That was some weird unexpected shit. Felt like I was watching The Stepford Wives. Thanks.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
... Alright.

Definitely should have been in Sci-Fi & Fantasy - yes, most LW stories rarely make much sense, but never to such a degree.

As many has already said, it was unexpected alright... 'just do not know if that makes it any good.

Not something I will ever re-read, though... which pretty much says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Horrid waste of time... Remove this crap from Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Needed some introduction as to how we got to this weird alternative universe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just plain stupid

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Just crap of the lowest order.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous