All Comments on 'Upon a Savage Shore Ch. 03'

by RipperFish

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604almost 10 years ago
This is great...

I'm thoroughly enjoying your story and look forward to reading many more chapters.

Thank you for sharing.

baxter8baxter8almost 10 years ago

I don't know what you plan for this tale, but make it a long one. Very

enjoyable read.

EdwarusEdwarusalmost 10 years ago
Woot woot

Love this story plz make it a long one or have a sequel once it's done greatness

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great story!!!

Keep up the good work. You have a gift for crafting stories. Thanks for your hard work.

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 10 years ago
It's very enjoyable

to read this well written mix of sci-fi and erotica,

two of my favorites genres.

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 10 years ago
Impressive

Thoroughly enjoying the tale thus far.

twistedsickmindtwistedsickmindalmost 10 years ago
Well written

Well done. Each installment makes me want more. This isn't just good for a free site. This is good period. You should wrote professionally if you do not already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

Keep em coming. One of the best stories Ive read here. As someone already said, great story that combines my favorite, SciFi and Erotica.

ralxanralxanalmost 10 years ago
Refreshing

Refreshing, well written...

This story rocks...

Please keep up the good writing

maxd01maxd01almost 10 years ago
Damn you

Damn it I already have four stories going and now my brain is bubbling with another idea. I wanted to knock out a few short stories but if I let the idea bubble and take form it is going to be another series. Grrr...

Oh, if you don't finish this I will curse you with the fleas of a thousand camels and short arms... (grin) Oh just tossing a bone to myself take a look at my Sholan Alliance fan fic, you might like it.

kizkizkizkizalmost 10 years ago
i like how things are evolving

You did a great job with characterization and doling out the world building. Your writing it top quality. I wish the chapters were a bit longer.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

kinda gives a different connotation to "good pussy"

justicebladejusticebladeover 9 years ago
Hot Damn

Nicely done sir. It's 1 am here and tomorrow I have work but now I can't put it down.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Still one of my favorite stories on here

Love rereading these great stories

thanks for posting!

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 9 years ago

Nicely done, the sex just hot enough and the characters even better.

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good

writing, you are close to image writing. Which i enjoy the most. You did not try to solve the worlds problems in 20 seconds, hope it last. thanks

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful story!!! I really like this. Well written and so far no jarring spelling or grammatical errors to have to deal with, nearly a miracle in and of itself, and the plot is to die for! If the rest of the story is as great then it will definitely be high on my must reread often list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The last two chapters have been an improvement over the first,

and there was little wrong with the first, other than the abrupt feel of it's brevity.

You've found a good voice, and have a good feel for the intricate emotions involved in different cultures, let alone the hypothetical involved if two intelligent species were to meet, and be thrust into the marooned circumstance you've created.

Well done, all the way around, and not even ONE of those pesky homophones! Thanks for sharing your imagination, creativity and talent and, especially, thanks for all the work it takes to put together a well-polished submission, as you have.

GeoD

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 7 years ago
very enjoyable story

But please learn about differences between lie and lay. It can be frustrating when everybody lays eggs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Shameless plug, MaxD01!

Shame on MaxD01 for his little plug, then chiding you about finishing this story, since he still has not finished his Sholan Alliance story after 3 years, but you have finished this, and a fine ending it was, too!

Now I'm waiting with bated breath for you to finish (or at least post Ch. 11) the sequel to this: Storm World. Both stories have been very enjoyable, I LOVE the Jzav'Etch! Keep ém coming!

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Really you have him an average penis he's mating with super powerful feline aliens and you have him a stumpy dick that's just so wrong 😱😱😱😱

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

I'm enjoying the story and find the situation rather funny. I guess if you're going to get marooned on a distant planet, might as well be with three females that enjoy sex.

dude4realdude4realabout 1 year ago

That was incredibly hot, and incredibly sweet at the same time. It's a rare thing to be grinning while reading erotica, but I certainly was. I can't wait to read more!

Janrene3Janrene3about 1 year ago

Woah. I stumbled upon this story by coincidence. What a great story!

It got it all: action, aliens, spaceships and great sex told in a “not sordid” manner.

The sergeant is a fine specimen of our species and soldierly conduct. He’s not just raping her, and he’s honering the dead enemy.

I like to think, I would be as civilized as he is - the future may not be without hope for our species after all!

I really like it. Thanx

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot11 months ago

Even my cats approve,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I would get rid of the word "gun". Not used in the military. Great story or I wouldn't bother to comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRipperFish@RipperFish
2518 Followers
I just got a reply from Amazon and I need everyone to stop trying to leave reviews of the book. It will do no good and I do not want anyone to risk getting into trouble. I am going to get some legal advise and will be out of circulation for a while. Also, I am considering mov...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES