Upping the Ante Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will smiled and turned to Connie. "I think that would be just fine, Constance. I have no doubt that Margaret is already well-practiced in servicing your striking genitalia. I can't say that I would mind doing so myself were the occasion to arise."

Connie gave him a most naughty smile with just a hint of devilish intent.

"Excellent, Will! For now, perhaps you could assist me by rogering me in my bum and fondling my titties while I force my clitoris up my disobedient husband's rectum. Like everything about him, his anus is quite tiny, and I regularly use this form of discipline to show him my displeasure. It is most painful for him so I hope you don't mind some crying."

"As long as it is soft crying and sobbing. Screaming is right out, as it disturbs the neighbors and the walls are so thin. Hear that, Nellie?

"And, yes, I would be delighted to pork you in your rather large keister. However, in order to get my old tool nice and rigid again, some sucking on your part would be most welcome. Is it a deal?"

"You drive a hard bargain, Sir!" Connie responded with a look of respect for her fellow Dominant. "And hopefully, we can make it nice and hard for you to drive that bargain right up my arse. You will find that my sphincter, like my breasts and naughty bits, is rather outsized, so you shouldn't encounter too much resistance."

Margaret held up her hand and said politely "Permission to speak requested."

"Certainly, my pet. What is it?" Will asked with a loving smile.

"I don't mean to derail the flow, but would anyone like a nice cuppa? It's getting to be tea time, and I think we could all use a little pick-me-up of some more tea and biscuits."

"That would be lovely, Margaret", Connie responded. "I think we would all enjoy a little boost, and Neville could use some 'corner time' to ponder his imminent punishment. Do you agree, Will? I don't mean to be presumptuous."

It was Will's turn to feel magnanimous. With images of Connie fellating his grizzled member, to be followed by his easing himself into her generous rump and rooting around while she violated her sobbing husband, he was happy to go along with the general drift of the play session. There was no rush, certainly. Some things were best savored as long as possible. Will was in no hurry at all.

"A spot of tea sounds like just what the doctor ordered. Let's repair to Margaret's breakfast nook. I believe she has some excellent Earl Grey on offer."

And so they did, as Connie trailed in after positioning Nellie standing with his head tucked into a corner of Margaret's living room, and under orders to suck his cummy knickers clean. He shivered and sucked, the very embodiment of shame and regret.

* * *

When engaged in extended depravity of a genial sort, there is nothing so refreshing as a pause from frenzied sexual activities and the consumption of nicely steeped tea and the sugar boost of biscuits and fairy cakes. This is a proven fact, attested to by erotic sophisticates the world over.

Some of the best authors on Littersmutica - at least in Will's opinion - would interrupt their debauched tales of proper ladies diddling themselves before their aroused younger guests, and aged Uncles genially exposing their large pricks to their nice big Nieces, with the proper serving of tea and sweets. It was "the pause that refreshes" as Coca Cola first put it in the 1920s.

Margaret was a devoted proponent of this tradition. Given her own tendency to propriety and respectability, she was always alert to moderating the pace of debasement and depravity, sufficient to maintaining an aroused edge to things, while letting them build steadily towards a final explosive release.

But as a submissive, she was hardly in a position to "run the show" or take control. She could only subtly nudge things in this direction or that. By having a casual meeting of minds over tea, she was doing her part to keep her "super fun" play weekend on course.

Connie seized the opportunity to make a practical proposal to Will. Considering the open-ended play possibilities ahead, might they just agree to share their subs together, rather than have to negotiate permission every time that one or the other was to be "borrowed"?

Will thought this quite reasonable and readily agreed, with one stipulation: that he be able to consult with Margaret if the proceedings looked to flow into new territory that neither had previously experienced together.

While Nellie was clearly Connie's slave and had little say in what was done with him or to him, Margaret's arrangement with Will showed more give and take. Their intimate liaison was much more recent - a matter of only a month or so - so Will wished to reserve the prerogative to pull Margaret out of any situation in which she might be traumatized or expressed genuine fear of going forward.

Through facial expressions and little gestures towards Will, Margaret indicated her support for this caution. Nellie, of course, still stationed in his corner in the living room sucking on his knickers, had no say in the matter.

Constance Smithers readily saw the wisdom of this approach. She gave Will a nod and a smile, bowing to his loving care for Margaret. She certainly wished Margaret no harm; but she also recalled occasions when shy little Margaret had blown everyone out of the water with demands for debasement and humiliation that Will, her new Master, probably had no inkling of. Margaret was truly a slut, a very depraved slut whose cravings might go far beyond what Will had yet seen. Connie hoped that the forthcoming exploration of those needs would not shock her loving Dom too greatly. As everyone seemed to agree, Margaret was a complex person who needed skillful handling. Connie had that experience, but, when you came right down to it, did Will?

Tea Time was over. Time to regroup and move forward.

* * *

Connie was clearly the mistress of ceremonies for this particular scene. As they came back into the living room, she collected Nellie from his corner, his knickers now thoroughly cleansed. Connie inspected them closely and gave them a good sniff and declared herself satisfied. She then balled them up and stuffed them in Nellie's mouth.

"This should muffle your cries, Little Man, or I certainly hope so. Oh dear! I see you've been getting a bit of a head start on your crying!"

The light foundation makeup on Nellie's face was marred by evidence of his tears and his mascara was streaked, giving him almost a sad clown appearance.

"Well, whatever you do, don't look in the mirror! You'll be mortified. Now, would you be so kind, Neville, as to go get that rolled up pad from our luggage? I think we will have to perform your punishment on the floor, as four people jostling around on Margaret's bed would risk collapsing it with a bang. But our nice thick pad on top of the carpet should make things much more comfortable and protect the carpet in case any body fluids are released.

"Alright, unroll it there, just so, and get down on all fours at its top edge, facing the wall. Excellent. You do look like a little doggie bitch about to be mounted. Now Margaret, please lie on your back between his legs and rest your head on these two pillows I'm placing there, so you can reach my vage when I skewer Neville's anus. Ah, very good. Now you two just relax and get into your sub spaces while I ready Master Will's prong for him to give my bottom a good thumping."

Will walked over and knelt down on the large pad near its bottom edge. His tool was still rather flaccid from his previous cum, and he trusted that Connie's ministrations would suffice to stiffen his rather grizzled tool. She got down on her knees and elbows and eagerly grasped his cock-head, pulled it up and started licking up and down on his well-traveled dong, tickling his frenulum, lathing his hairy balls, and finally engulfing his dick within her black-lipped mouth.

Will was responding slowly but surely, as Constance was clearly an expert snake-charmer, her gag-reflex relaxed, and her throat able to receive his full length repeatedly as he hardened.

"I think you've done it, Constance! Bravo! I believe I'm ready now to tackle your fundament with the necessary gusto."

Connie gave Will a sultry smile and a wink, and rose up on her knees and brandished her unfurling clitoris.

"Would my Big Boy kiss Mommy's love-stick for her to ready it for my Little Man's punishment? You know you want to!"

Will was only too happy to do so. He'd been fascinated with her large clit since she had dramatically exhibited it to them and employed it like a magic wand triggering orgasmic explosions in everyone. Matching her oral techniques on him, he made sure it was stiff and covered with his spittle. Gauging her aroused state, he paused just short of making her cum and rose again. The intimate encounter had kept his tool hard and throbbing.

"Ladies First?" he offered, not entirely sure whose sphincter should be breached first.

"Thank you, I believe I shall," Constance replied. "Neville, brace yourself and relax your shit-hole, Mommy's coming home."

Neville's messy face turned a deep red with humiliation, his eyes squeezed shut, and he tried desperately to calm himself and avoid hyperventilating.

"Thang goo Mmmmy. Yu no wad I need," he said in dread and anticipation, through his knickers gag.

"Indeed I do, sweetheart. You need a strong reminder to be a good husband and follow our rules. Now relax!"

She pressed her giant spit-coated clitoris against his tiny anus and pushed it firmly into and through his anal ring. Neville gave a muffled cry and then a kind of choking gasp as she pressed it home and began his reaming. Unbidden, his little wiener stiffened and raised itself twitching.

Nellie descending into his sub zone, the splitting pain was soon replaced with an endorphin onrush. His punishment hurt, but it hurt so good. Mommy made him feel so good. In the end, she always did. He loved his precious Mommy and he resolved to be a better Little Man. He only hoped that he could hold himself back from spurting without permission again. If he came a second time without her okay, God knows what she'd do to him!

* * *

Meanwhile, as Connie forcefully entered her husband's rectum, Margaret was trying to suck and lick Connie's slippery labia from beneath, in rhythm with Connie's thrusting. It was a heady task, as the large stiffened clit slurping in and out of poor Nellie's anus, just adjacent to Margaret's nose, was producing a ferocious odor of mixed rectal juices and vaginal fluid. Margaret's tongue was trying to capture it all, while spearing Connie's vagina and darting little licks around the base of her engorged clitoris. It was a bombardment of Margaret's senses, that held her on the edge of not quite cumming. She did love the taste of Connie's juices. They seemed to have a special spicy tang all her own.

Will, meanwhile, had pushed his prod, well-lubed with Connie's spittle, up against the Domina's prominent sphincter and marveled at his almost effortless entry into her anal depths. Everything about Constance was oversized and sensitized. Will suspected that a regular use of large butt plugs might have something to do with it, but whatever the case, he was well into her depths and banging now and then up into her colon, on beyond her rectum. She certainly liked a good rogering, there was no question of that.

Roguishly, and without permission, Will gave Constance some smarting smacks on her mighty keister, enjoying the dominance that she was affording him. He suspected that she might pay him back later, a bit further down the road, but for the moment, he held the upper hand. He also reached around her and toyed with her titties as best he could. They were like bulbous swinging flesh sacks adorned with large stiffened nipples that he pinched and pulled. This was great fun indeed!

The two couples were moaning as they sawed and licked between each other, fusing themselves into a multi-limbed and multi-headed fuck-beast.

It was all just too good. Seeing whereas it was their second time around, the randy pervs paced themselves, stretching the scene out, all the while breathing loudly, groaning and moaning now and then, and in Nellie's case, sobbing into his knickers gag. Finally, between the grinding friction of her clitoral organ within Nellie and Margaret's avid oral assault on her cunt, Connie ground out another mighty cum, followed almost immediately by an explosive spray of piss all over Margaret's face and into her eager mouth. Margaret spluttered and gulped surrendering herself to an almost painful cum that set her whole body twitching helplessly beneath her guests' bodies.

Nellie, as before, was seized by the moment, all thought of constraining himself driven from his mind. He gave in to an ecstatic ejaculation, only to realize, just a moment too late, that he was now in very deep doo-doo with Constance. There would be hell to pay!

Only Will conserved his precious bodily fluids. Fucking Constance's arse had been delicious, but he knew that if he let go in his second ejaculation of the day, that would be it for him. No, better to save his seed for another target. He knew who he had in mind.

To be continued...

[If you enjoyed this story, a high rating and favoriting would be greatly appreciated and inspire me to continue with my stories here. Comments of a positive or constructive nature are appreciated. I am grateful to everyone who has shown their support.]

12