Ups and Downs (Pt. 02)

Story Info
A couple who met in a stuck elevator explore each other.
2.3k words
4.53
3.6k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/03/2024
Created 04/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dino and Janey wasted no time in setting up another meeting, this time in Janey's apartment and not the elevator. It did take a while to find a time that worked for them both, but a week later, there was Dino with a bottle of wine knocking on Janey's door.

Janey opened the door and said, "I'm so happy to see you. Did you take the elevator?"

She kissed Dino on the cheek and gave him a warm hug. Janey had been thinking about her encounter with Dino in the elevator since the night it happened. When she would feed little Carli, she would close her eyes and remember Dino's handsome face looking up at her as he suckled her sweet, warm mother's milk. It was all she could do to keep her hands away from her pussy while feeding her daughter. But she had been finishing herself off once Carli was down for the night.

Dino wasn't sure what to expect with Janey. The few chats they had to set up tonight were friendly, but her kiss and hug greeting made him relax and think that he might have it made. He eyed Janey up and down in her short dress with a long zipper down the front. Janey's bust was pulling the dress tight and Dino imagined unzipping the dress and freeing her big, round, heavy, milk-filled breasts. He could feel his cock getting hard and he tried to suppress his growing arousal.

Janey brought them each a glass of wine and they settled on the comfy, over-stuffed sofa. Dino had an arm half around Janey and was transfixed by her lips as she spoke to him about the baby and her mother around the corner. Janey took all the signals Dino was giving her and returned her own.

"Do you like this dress? I wasn't sure what to wear," she asked running her hands up and down her thighs and torso, straightening imaginary wrinkles in the fabric.

Seeing Janey practically offering her sexy body to him, Dino had a sip of wine and set his glass down. He took Janey's glass from her hand and placed it next to his. They kissed the way lovers kiss when they are getting to know each other. Then something seemed to click inside each of them. As their tongues began to plunge in and out of each other's mouths, Janey's hand slid to Dino's stiffening cock, tight in his slacks. At the same time, Dino's hand reached out to cup and hold Janey's big breasts. They were ready to go at it, when the sound of their heavy breathing was overcome by the piercing cry of a hungry infant.

The two froze, then slumped back each laughing a little at the timing.

"I fed her just before you got here. She didn't finish the bottle, but I thought she got enough for the night. I guess not," Janey said as she looked toward the nursery door.

Janey got the baby and returned to the room, this time sitting in a rocking chair. Dino sat back on the couch and watched as Janey quieted her baby daughter and unzipped her dress to expose a nursing sports bra. She undid the flap over one breast and its smooth, white skin almost glowed in the dim light of the small living room.

Dino was in a trance as he saw the sexy Janey expose the big, beautiful breast that he had suckled a week or two ago. The big dark aureole was puckered tight around her long, thick nipple. A drop of thin, white milk dotted the tip. Dino's mouth watered and he swallowed audibly. He watched as the baby 'latched on' suddenly, her little mouth tugging hard on Janey's nipple.

It was Janey's turn to be in a trance. She felt her daughter nursing and looked at Dino sitting across from her. His eyes were locked on her breasts. She could see the bulge of his cock against his thigh in his tight pants. She remembered Dino powerfully forcing his cock down her throat and she wanted to feel it again.

Little Carli was soon asleep and Janey closed her door and returned to Dino. She moved to sit next to him on the sofa. She wanted to get back to where they were before Carli interrupted. But Dino motioned for her to sit back in the rocking chair again.

"Seeing you feeding her was so beautiful. You are just too fucking hot. Your body has been on my mind since the elevator. Knowing how hot you get from feeding, I know how wet your pussy must be," Dino was whispering, but loud enough for Janey to hear.

Janey nodded.

Dino continued, "I know you can see how excited I am. You want more of it, don't you?"

Janey nodded again.

"Stand up," he ordered.

Janey stood. Dino knelt in front of her, his face inches from her crotch. He ran his hands up Janey's smooth legs and up to her butt. He felt her g-string and gently slid it off her. He sat her down and hiked her dress up above her hips and spread her legs. Then he stepped back. He unbuckled his belt and slid his pants and briefs down, exposing his mostly hard cock. He sat back down on the sofa, took a sip of his wine and spoke.

"Tell me about how it feels to have a hungry mouth sucking on your hard nipples. Tell me what you're feeling now," Dino said, taking his big cock in his hand and jacking it slowly.

Janey was in another world. Maybe it was the few sips of wine she had, but she was open for anything he might suggest. She began to tell him about her guilt at becoming aroused by this natural act. As she spoke, her hands unzipped her dress so she could unhook and shrug off her bra. She openly caressed and held her big breasts as she spoke.

"From the first time I felt a mouth on my nipple, after my milk came in, I was so aroused. It was like an electrical signal from my nipple to my clitoris. And as her mouth would suckle harder, the sensation down there would get so intense. I remember the first time I sucked on my own nipples and how hard I came," Janey whispered quietly.

She looked at Dino and at his now fully hard cock in his hand. His hand slowly stroked it from midway down the thick shaft. Janey saw drops of pre-cum had begun seeping from his cocktip. She moved a hand from cradling and stroking her big tits and hard nipples to her pussy. Her warm, pussy was drenched in her arousal. She ran a fingertip along her pussylips and they gaped apart. She heard Dino moan. She stood and slipped out of the dress and walked to in front of him. She knelt and removed his shoes, socks, pants and briefs and then she rubbed the tip of Dino's cock over her lips applying his pre-cum and licking the sweet, slippery man juice.

Janey licked all over his cock and rubbed it against her lips and her face. She loved how stiff it was. She inhaled deeply and brought her lips over the head and slowly down his shaft. She began to blow him deeply. Dino lay back on the sofa and tried to keep from blowing his cumwad right away. He watched Janey working on him with passion. Each deep swallow of his meat would bring up the thick, slick, spit from her throat. She was jacking his cock and holding his balls lubed by her juice.

Dino looked up when he felt Janey move off of his rampant hardon. He saw the sexy young mother raise up on her knees between his legs and bring her large, warm, milkbags into play.

"How would you feel about a tittyfuck, Dino? Would you like to fuck my big tits?"

Not waiting for his answer, Janey leaned forward and took the stiff cock between her bountiful fleshpots. She pushed her breasts together and began to pump them up and down Dino's now-straining cock. Janey felt that stiff pole between her tits and her clit tingled. She would need to come soon. But Dino would come first.

Dino had been struggling to hold back his orgasm since he arrived at Janey's place. When she touched his cock through his pants he almost blew. And Janey's expert fellatio had him imagining blowing another load right down her talented throat. But now she was titfucking him and as he looked down he saw each of Janey's big, hard nipples between the fingers of her hands that were holding her tits together. And dripping from each big nipple was Janey's sweet, warm, milk. Dino had to come now.

He sat up and pushed Janey back. He reached down and gripped his thick cock and pumped it once or twice before arc after arc of thick, white semen jetted from his cock. The first salvo covered Janey's tits as she held them up to be ejaculated upon. The next blast caught Janey on the chin and splattered all over her face. She did not flinch or pause. She licked up Dino's jism and swallowed it. He continued to shoot his big load until Janey was using a finger to gather up the cum and lick it up. When he saw her lick her own tits and nipples, he already felt his cock recovering, preparing for more.

Janey cleaned up Dino's freshly blown wad and sat back in the rocker across from him. She figured he would take a few minutes to recover, but a few seconds later Dino was crawling between Janey's legs and maneuvering the rocker and Janey's position so he could eat her pussy.

He kissed all around it and up her thighs to tease her. He rubbed his face against the tuft of hair above her pussy and then against her wet vulva. His first taste of her pussy's juice made him want more. He licked down low and slipped his tongue into Janey's pussy and drove it in deeply. Dino pumped his tongue and his head tongue-fucking Janey's soaking wet pussy. He slurped up her juices.

Janey grabbed Dino's head in both hands and felt it bobbing in and out as his tongue drove her toward a climax. She felt Dino's strong hands grab each of her butt cheeks. He was in control of this. She felt him flicking his tongue up from deep in her pussy and then his lips sucked her pussylips and his tongue ran between them. Janey's body twitched and her pussy exploded. Dino held on tightly to Janey's ass as her pussy pulsed and quivered. He slowed down his attack on her cunt for her orgasm wave to die down. Then he was right back to it.

Dino loved how big Janey's pussylips were. He loved to suck and lick them and feel them between his lips. He began to lick a little higher, not wanting to get to her clit too soon. He looked up from her pussy and saw Janey with her head leaned back and her big tits were in her hands. She would pull and tug on her nipples, sometimes quite hard, pulling them to the point of pain, pain mixed with pleasure.

"Suck on your nipples, taste your milk for me," Dino gasped between licks of Janey's pussy.

Janey lifted one big breast to her lips, craning her neck forward and she sucked. Her sweet milk was warm in her mouth. Just as her tongue touched her nipple, Dino's tongue flicked across the hood above her clitoris. Janey came again. This time she felt it deep inside her pussy and in waves over her breasts. Again, Dino slowed his licking, but he wanted to feel Janey lose her mind. And he knew what he would do.

As her latest orgasm subsided, Dino began to lick all around Janey's hard, little clit. She wasn't finished coming before she was rising up for the next one. Janey had her hands all over her big breasts, twisting and pulling on her big nipples, squeezing her big tits. Dino would gradually lick and suck closer and closer to Janey's clit until she came as hard as he wanted.

But Janey, spoke up, "Use this on my ass."

Dino looked up and Janey was holding a clear glass dildo, about five inches long that was small at the tip but flared out over its length. It had a flat bottom so it could not be 'lost inside'. Where she got this, Dino could not imagine, but he did not care. He positioned the tip of the glass toy at Janey's anus and pushed in gently.

"Shove it in me," Janey snarled. She needed it.

Dino twisted the toy and pushed it fully up Janey's tight ass. She made low, animal noises. Dino felt her hips moving. He put his lips over her clit and slipped his tongue out and began to vibrate it on her love button. He pulled the anal toy nearly out and shoved it deep again. Janey growled, bit her nipple, and began to come as never before.

Janey felt the room fall away and all she was aware of was her insides pulsing and throbbing. She felt paralyzed and tried to speak, but could not. Then suddenly, she felt her entire body tense as though hit by lightning.

Dino felt Janey's legs tighten around his head. He sucked and licked at her clit and toyed the anal dildo in her ass. Then Janey's pussy sprayed a blast of she-come directly into Dino's mouth and face. And a second, even bigger gush splattered all over them. Dino gagged and swallowed and choked and tried not to drown in the pussy juice deluge. The juice tasted and smelled like Janey's pussy. Dino had thought it was pee at first, as if Janey had lost control. Her orgasm began to subside.

He looked at this woman and thought about their two encounters. He felt like he was only beginning to learn all she could teach him. And she was hungry for more of what Dino had.