All Comments on 'Upset Daughter-in-law'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Never Disappointed

You always entertain me with your stories and this was another winner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Daughter-in-Law bra size

Great story, can't wait to read more and hope it continues. Question on the daughter-in-law breast size...page 1 said 32 B and then a few paragraphs before the end he says...her big tits practically resting on the table. Hoping the 32 B was meant to be 32 D which would give reading the story again a new slant since there wouldn't seem to be jealousy over boob size as much as it was old girlfriend, etc.

Love all your stories and thanks for continuing to stay an active writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good wanker

Kinky and dumb. Enjoyed it. By the way, how did the daughter-in-law’s b-cup boobs grow to “big tits practically resting on the table top” at breakfast? Had a sudden growth spurt?

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothalmost 5 years ago
Oh Yes, Another Wonderful Addition

A wonderful addition to your works. Loved it!

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
What an AWESOME STORY.

I spend the entire time hard wishing she was my daughter-in-law.

One of the best stories. SO much pure SEX.

I HOPE YOU CONTINUE A ANOTHER EPISODE!!!

prinnaveaprinnaveaalmost 5 years ago
Another Good Story

Ya, I picked up on the B-cup to D-cup? size too. But, hell, it was another good story by one of my favorite authors. Cute, funny, maybe a little unbelievable, but not impossible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another good one.

The tit size was clearly a brain fart. What always annoys me is that authors commonly way over do the males reluctace, far, far more than any guy would in rel life. When a guy makes a point of verifying the woman's expressed deires, that's a definate go. In this particular story, why would "Dad" have a single reservation regarding a repeat performance? A grown man get's the obsurdity of mentioning reluctance once moor.

Stil, Idid like the story premise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very nice...5 stars. I thought the dialogue between the younger and older generation was clearly delineated. It sounded authentic and snappy. I felt this story had characters and personalities and wasn't just another suck and fuck.

That made it erotic and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story, just the right amount of unbelievable along with excellent eroticism.

Collen was fun, the DiL was a revelation, in their characterization and actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What about slut Robert....hope Tracy kicks his ass....should have been another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another chapter is needed for the loser son, ex-gf and his wife!! Colleen needs to give her husband the cold treatement

WittonWittonover 1 year ago

And where was the narrator's wife while all this was going on after the ceremony was finished?

ddmc1701ddmc1701over 1 year ago

Very hot story thanks for sharing

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
great story

needs more

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

Very cute story...love all the detail & history from before...Coleen wanted Dad in high school, while (probably shipping his son), and was trying to let him know!!

Daughter-in-Law decided dad is good-to-go, and she wants him, at least keeping it in the family, as it were. AND, to the anonymous post from 2 months ago, author told us on page one that the wife had a business trip that came up/would not be able to attend as planned! We, as readers, have to pay attention to these details, instead of looking for reasons to complain (HINT! HINT!)

FIVE**5**STARS...love this author and his stories. Some minor spelling issues BUT, he knows the difference between "shuddering" and "shuttering"...impressive, considering other authors and their quite obvious errors which detract from their submissions!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Author never introduces the Daughter-in-Law so the reader needs to figure out for self. Early in the story I thought the DIL was Tracy - but then later calls her Colleen - followed by another time calling her Tracy. Just the best example of the confusion this story is for the reader. Eventually just too much effort to continue.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story!

Combine an unfulfilled crush early with an angry horny DiL later and get an afternoon and evening any man could barely survive, between the sex and the moral quandaries... Both women sound fascinating, although they are distinct from each other.

"What's for breakfast?" Not quite enough sex...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...