Upset Daughter-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God damn you feel good," I groaned as I looked down at her spread legs, her soft inner lips wrapped around my shaft, her juices looking almost creamy white as I plunged in and out of her rhythmically.

"Uh huh. You too," she grunted in time with my strokes, each thrust bumping my head against her cervix. "Oh god I should have done this years ago," she panted as she arched her back slightly to press her clit against the top of my shaft. "Ohhhhhh fuck yes. Right there. Oh god that's going to make me come so fast!" she moaned as I continued to plunge into her, my bare thighs slapping her ass with each stroke. I could feel my cockhead banging into the end of her tunnel with each stroke, sending little tingles through my body.

I groaned as I felt her pussy contract around my shaft, her legs and arms shaking and trembling as her climax started to wash over her. In moments her whole body was shaking and trembling as her juices oozed out around my plunging shaft. I squeezed her nipples and pulled them, drawing a cry of pleasure as her climax seemed to peak even higher.

As her trembles and shudders slowly subsided, I continued to thrust into her, plunging faster as the warmth and tingle spread through my body, my climax imminent at any moment. "Fuck. I'm going to come," I grunted, knowing I couldn't hold back more than a few seconds.

She reached both hands for my chest and pushed me away, forcing my cock from her pussy. She dropped her legs and slid from the table, grabbing my cock with her hands as she squatted down in front of me. She leaned her face toward me, wrapping her lips around my head as she stroked me furiously. "Ohhhhhh fuck. Here it comes," I groaned just before my body jerked, trying to jam my cock into her throat and unleashing a huge gush of pent up cum. Over and over my body bucked, pumping more cum into her mouth which she seemed to savor as she continued sucking and pumping her hands on my dick. As the tide ebbed, she slowed her strokes and finally pulled her mouth from my shaft.

"Now that was a fucking lot of cum. I'm glad you didn't put that in me, I'd be leaking it all night long!" she giggled as she stood up and wrapped her arms around my neck. She leaned herself to me, pressing herself tightly to my body, her bare tits and still hard nipples pressed to my chest. She leaned her face toward mine and her lips to mine in a long erotic kiss. "Nice to see a man that doesn't shy away from kissing the woman that just sucked all the cum from his cock."

"Would be rude, wouldn't it?" I asked as I let my hands massage her bare ass cheeks, pulling her tighter to me as we stood essentially naked in the cloak room.

"It would, but most guys don't," she said as she stood looking at me, her arms still around my neck.

"Maybe we better get back?"

"I suppose," she said with a pout. "Not much chance of staying in here and doing it again, is there?"

"Not much," I agreed as I released her from my grip. She leaned towards me, gave me another peck on the lips and then stepped back to find her dress. We dressed in silence and then snuck out of the cloak room, stopping at the bar to each get a drink before heading back down to the reception.

"There you are!" Tracy said as we came down the steps.

"Yeah. Went to get something to drink," I answered her.

"Good idea," she said, stepping past me onto the stairs. "I could use another."

I raised my eyebrows questioningly. It would be the forth that I was aware of.

"I better go find Rob," she said before giving me a kiss on the cheek and walking away.

I walked past the cake table and got myself a piece of cake and went to a table to sit and eat it while I nursed my drink. Tracy soon walked down the stairs and came to sit by me. "So what's with you? You've been kind of angry all evening."

"Ohhh I shouldn't be, but he makes me so mad sometimes."

"Who?"

"Robert. Who else?'

"So what has he done that's got you ticked?"

"It's that girl. Did you know he actually took her underwear off with his teeth?"

"No. I didn't."

"Yeah. I found out from one of the other bridesmaids. They all had to take the panties off their bridesmaid with their teeth."

"Sounds a bit over the top, but it's not such a bad thing, is it? I mean how much trouble can you get into doing that?"

"Oh that isn't the worst part. They had to do it laying on the floor while the bride was sucking their dick. It was her present to them all."

"Ohhh. I see," I answered.

"I think I want to go home," she said quietly.

"Home home or to the hotel home?" I asked, knowing that "home" was several hours away.

"The hotel will do," she said with a frown. "I don't want to be here just now."

"I understand," I answered, getting up from my chair. We walked out of the barn to my car and I opened the door for her to climb in before walking around and getting in myself. It was hot in the car, even with the cooling evening temperatures, and I turned the AC to max as soon as I had it started. The hotel was about fifteen minutes away from the reception location, and we drove in silence much of the way down the narrow two lane road headed toward it.

"I can't believe he'd do that," she finally said. I remained quiet, suspecting that was the better part of valor for the moment. "I mean, how would he feel if I did something like that?"

"Did what?"

"I don't know. Something like that. Showed my pussy off to some other guy!"

"I don't think he'd appreciate it," I answered.

"Damn right he wouldn't," she answered angrily. "So why does he have license to do something like that, just because he had a little bit to drink?"

"Doesn't make it right," I agreed.

"Damn right it doesn't!" she snapped. "I mean if he can, I should be able to, right?"

"Should be able to what?" I asked, getting a little confused.

"Something. I don't know," she said shaking her head. "I mean hell, if he can stick his face in someone else's pussy, I should be able to put my pussy in some other guy's face, right?"

"I suppose," I answered, trying to be agreeable.

"Damn right!" she said, unbuckling her seat belt. She kicked off her shoes and then hiked her skirt almost to her waist, exposing the tops of her thigh high stockings and her tiny yellow bikini panties that sort of matched the color of her dress. She lifted one leg at a time, sliding the stockings down her long, sexy legs and tossing them over the seat into the back seat. She lifted herself off the seat using her feet and shoulders and quickly slid her panties part way down her legs. She sat back on the seat, leaned forward and pulled her dress up. I nearly drove off the edge of the road as she pulled the dress up and off, tossing it into the back seat, leaving her sitting in just her panties, still around her knees, and a beige strapless bra. She lifted her feet off the floor, pulled her panties off and tossed them over her shoulder as well. She put her feet on the dashboard and slouched down in the seat, spreading her knees apart to expose her pussy. "Give me your hand," she said, reaching for my right hand and pulling it off the steering wheel. She pulled my hand to her lap and pressed my fingers against her pussy. "There," she said, almost as if that were some goal she'd accomplished.

"Tracy. This isn't appropriate," I said, drawing my hand back from her lap.

"I don't care," she said, pulling my hand back. "Just...Just... Just play with me," she said, her voice switching almost to a plea.

"You seriously want me to play with your pussy?"

"Well... Yes. And my tits too," she said, reaching to the small clasp between her breasts and flicking it to let both B cup breasts be fully exposed. I'd never seen her naked, or anything more revealing than in a bikini, and I wasn't really sure she wanted what she was asking for as much as the alcohol was asking for it.

"We shouldn't do this," I said again, leaving my hand pressed to her hot, wet pussy lips.

"I don't care. Stroke me, stick your fingers in me, I don't care as long as you make me climax."

"That's what you really want?"

"Yes. I want you to make me come," she said almost defiantly. I shrugged to myself and let my fingers begin to stroke her full outer lips and the slight amount of inner lip protruding. In a few moments I was working my finger between her lips and feeling the hot wetness of her pussy as I stroked from the entrance to her depths to the end of her slit and her hard excited little clit. "OH FUCK!" she cried as I stroked across it the first time, her body practically jerking at the sudden stimulation. "Don't stop. Just keep doing it," she gasped as I circled my finger tip around and around her little nub.

I did my best to keep the car on the road, and eventually pulled off into the entrance to a farmer's field, parking the car near a large steel gate. I turned off the car, and twisted in my seat, unbuckling my seat belt. There was still plenty of light as the sun was sinking behind the horizon, giving me plenty of opportunity to see her whole naked body. In for a penny and all that, I leaned over in front of her, twisting myself somewhat uncomfortably. I lifted her left breast with my fingers and sucked her nipple into my mouth as I continued to stroke and tease her pussy and clit. I slid my finger down her wet lips and pushed the tip of my finger into her vaginal tunnel.

"Ohh fuck yes. Fuck yes!" she gasped as I pushed my finger in to the second knuckle, feeling her tight walls squeeze around me. I started sliding it in and out of her, using my thumb of the same hand to press and rub her clit. "Oh shit! OH SHIT!" she cried loudly as her body started to tremble and shake. "OHHHHHH FUUUUUCK!" she screamed as her body dissolved into shudders and trembles. I released her nipple and pulled my hand from her pussy, leaning back into my seat.

"You may want to retrieve your dress before we get to the hotel," I said quietly as she sat in the seat panting.

"Yeah. Good idea," she said breathlessly. Somewhat shakily, she climbed onto the seat and leaned over the back to reach for her dress which had apparently slid all the way to the floor. Her butt shown in my rear view mirror, and as she bent further her pussy was completely exposed. I reached for her right leg and gently lifted it, pulling her legs apart as she held herself up on the back seat with her hands. I twisted to sit sideways on the seat and leaned my face into her pussy, gently licking my tongue up her soft wet lips. "Ohhhhhhh fuck," she moaned as I slipped my tongue between her lips and stroked up the length of her slit, teasing the tip of my tongue into the entrance to her depths. I sat and licked for several minutes before releasing her and letting her sit back down into the passenger seat. "Ohhhh fuck that felt good," she panted.

"For me too," I agreed.

"You like doing that? Licking pussy I mean?"

"Do I enjoy it? Sure."

She looked over at me and then leaned towards me, reaching into my lap and undoing my belt. "Take your pants off," she said as she unbuttoned them.

"Honey. We shouldn't do this," I protested weakly as she tried to work my pants down over my butt.

"Do what?"

"Whatever you're going to do."

"How do you know what I'm going to do?"

"I can guess."

"Good. Help me get your pants off and stop arguing," she said testily. I lifted my butt off the seat and she pushed my pants down to my knees before crawling onto my lap. It was a bit snug between me and the steering wheel, but she reached down next to my seat, found the switch to move it back and motored it back to the limit. Then she hit the seat back switch and reclined the seat back as far as it would go, allowing her to rest her wet pussy against my hardon. She reached between us and rubbed my head around her pussy lips and then settled it between them. I felt her lower her weight on me and force my cock up into her pussy, her wet depths accepting me inch by inch. "Oh my god yes," she moaned as she wiggled herself to force the last of my length into her. She looked at me and leaned her chest towards my face, pushing both perky little tits against my face.

"Oh damn," I groaned as I held her ass cheeks as she began to slowly ride up and down my dick. "You know, I'm not going to be able to do this very long."

"Why not?"

"Because playing with you has me a little excited," I answered as the warmth and tingle started to flow from my engorged cock through my body.

"So? What usually happens when you get excited?"

"I come."

"Uh huh. And you think I don't know that happens?"

"You sure you want it too?"

"I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't," she whispered. "Now shut up and suck my nipples."

I shrugged and opened my mouth to accept one of her hard nipples, flicking my tongue across and around it as she rode up and down my shaft. I could feel her soft depths caress my shaft and my mushroom head, inching me closer and closer to climax with each stroke of her pussy. My hips almost automatically started trying to lift in time with her strokes, causing our bodies to slap loudly together. Up and down she bounced, slightly faster as my cock swelled even bigger inside her. "If you're gonna get off, you better do it soon," I grunted, trying to hold my orgasm from pumping her full of my cum.

"Who said I was?" she asked as she slammed down harder on me. "Just let me fuck you until you come."

"Oh shit," I groaned, knowing I couldn't hold out any longer. I felt my body buck and jam my cock deep into her, pumping a massive squirt of cum deep into her.

"Oh yeah. There you go baby. Give it to me. Give it all to me," she cooed as she wiggled her ass on my lap, feeling my cock swell and surge more into her over and over again. I half lay, half sat in my seat, stroking my hands up and down her nude body as she straddled me, waiting patiently for my hardon to start flagging.

"We shouldn't have done that," I said quietly.

"So? You going to tell on us?"

"Not likely. I don't want to end up divorced."

"Good. I don't plan on telling anyone either," she said as she climbed off of me. She moved back to her seat and pulled the dress on, intentionally leaving her bra and panties off. "I think we should go to the hotel and clean up."

"Yeah. Probably," I agreed, pulling my underwear and pants back up before motoring my seat back up to a sitting positon. It was almost dark by the time I pulled into the hotel parking lot, and I was starting to feel pretty guilty about what had just happened. It isn't like I hadn't fallen off the wagon before, I had, though it'd been a VERY long time ago. Coleen was falling off the wagon, and I wasn't proud of it. But Tracy, hell that was falling off the wagon and chopping it into bits. She had been drinking, though I wouldn't go so far as to call her drunk. And she was my daughter-in-law. If anyone found out it'd not only ruin my marriage, but I don't think my son would be very happy either, to put it mildly.

I parked and got out, pulling our suitcases out of the trunk. I could see her bare tits wiggling in the dress, much more visible without the bra than was normally publicly acceptable, at least by my wife's standards. Personally, she could dress like this in front of me any time she wanted. The guy at the desk must have felt the same way, barely taking his eyes off her tits the whole time he was checking us into our adjoining rooms. With key cards in hand, we headed to the elevator and waited for the doors to open.

"I think we need to fuck some more," she said casually as the doors closed on us.

"Huh?"

"I said we need to fuck some more," she said, turning and pulling the hem of her dress up to expose her pussy and bare stomach. "You can't say you don't want to."

"I don't think it's appropriate," I finally said after staring at her pussy for several long seconds.

"Why? Because I'm your daughter-in-law?"

"Because we're both married," I answered with a frown.

"Going to get a conscious now? After what we did in the car?"

"Yeah. Seems kind of silly, doesn't it?" I agreed.

"So?"

The doors opened and there was a person waiting for the car, the young man staring at Tracy as she dropped her dress back in place. We walked to our rooms and entered without another word. In a few moments I heard a knock on the door that couples the two rooms. I opened it to find her standing naked on the other side.

"So? Where were we?"

"I was telling you what a bad Idea it was to have any more sex," I answered as she walked into the room.

"So? Get naked and let's pick up where we were in the car, only more comfortable."

"Honey, we shouldn't," I protested as she walked up to me and started undoing my pants.

"Yes, we should. You got me off twice in the car, I got you off once. I owe you another," she said as my pants slid to my ankles. "Now are you going to help me or am I doing this alone?"

"Tracy, honey. You really wanna do this?"

"Dad. Look. I'll make this easy for you. Yes I want to. No you don't, but I don't care. You've been trying to see my body since I joined the family, don't think I didn't notice how you look at me when I'm wearing shorts or a bikini. You KNOW you want to. I also KNOW what you did with Coleen in the coat check room. So this and that will be our private little secret. Unless of course you feel like you have to tell mom about this?"

"NO!" I responded.

"Good. Then get naked and come fuck me," she said as she stepped away, crawled onto the bed and lay down, her legs and arms spread wide so I could see everything. "You can take me any way you want."

I shook my head and finished undressing. As naked as she was I crawled onto the bed, my rock hard dick betraying my desire and reluctance. "That's it. Come on over here," she cooed softly.

"You've been drinking and I shouldn't take advantage of you," I said softly as I crawled over her, her hands reaching down for my hard cock guiding it towards her pussy.

"Who said you were taking advantage of me? Who says I didn't want this as much as you?"

"You're mad at your husband. That's a bad reason to have sex."

"It is. That's why I fucked you in the car. This is because I WANT to!"

"You sure?" I asked as I pressed my head against her wet lips, forcing the tip into her but not pushing my whole shaft in yet.

"Yes!" she moaned, wrapping her legs around me and digging her heels into me to force me to push deeper. "Oh my god yes," she moaned as I pressed slowly into her, my engorged head pushing even deeper than it had in the car with her sitting on me. "Ohhh fuck you're so big," she groaned as she pulled her feet against my ass to drive me fully into her. I felt my head press against the end of her vaginal tunnel and started to pull back, drawing back several inches before thrusting it in again, getting a deep guttural groan of pleasure. I started stroking in and out rhythmically, slapping my thighs into her thighs and ass, making her body shake with each stroke, her small tits wiggling enticingly with each impact.

"Oh damn," I groaned as I thrust into her, her tight pussy caressing my cock and engorged head. I could feel every ripple and bump of her insides as I withdrew my head and the pressure against the tip of my head as I thrust myself into her again. In and out I stroked, her hips starting to rock, her body unable to remain still as my head caressed her depths and my shaft stroked her clit with each plunge.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" she mumbled over and over as I drove into her repeatedly, the tingle and warmth of an impending climax starting to grow and spread within me. I could feel the need to plunge faster, taking over as my pace quickened, the audible slap slap of our bodies filling the room. I briefly wondered if the neighboring room could hear out animalistic grunts and moans as I pumped my shaft in and out of her.