Upset Daughter-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gonna come. Oh fuck gonna come," she squealed as her body started to shake and tremble under me. "Ohhhhhh fuck yes, fuck yes!"

I could feel her pussy contract around me and then felt her hot wet juices spurting from within her around my shaft, wetting both of us as she shook and trembled. The combination of sensations of her hot wet depths caressing my shaft and the feel of her cum spraying us as we slapped together was more than my excited body could withstand. With a massive grunt, my body jerked and jabbed my cock deep into her, slapping the base of my cock hard into her clit, which drew another gush of her juices at the same time my head pumped a flood of cum into her. Over and over I jerked as I dropped on top of her, my body still jerking and spurting cum into her.

Slowly my climax began to fade and I allowed her to roll us over, leaving her laying on top of me instead of me crushing her much more petite body. She lay herself on me, her bare tits on my chest and her nose inches from mine. "God can you fuck," she whispered as she wiggled herself around on me, moving my still partly hard dick in her pussy. "I'm going to have to find a way to do this again!"

"Seriously?" I panted. "Once isn't already too many times?'

"Oh Dad. You can be so silly. No. Just think, every time I'm wearing a bikini or a tight pair of shorts, I'm going to be thinking of how your hands felt in my pussy in the car, and how it felt to get licked by you, getting me all worked up until I just had to have your cock in me. No, I'll always be thinking about how this feels, and if I get a chance, you know I'm gonna come back for more."

"Well. More will have to wait. I'm afraid there isn't anything left in the tank."

"Not surprised," she whispered as she leaned her face down and kissed my lips softly. "You rest. I'll see you in the morning."

"Okay," I agreed as she lifted herself off of me.

"One question."

"Yeah?"

"Do you think I have a sexy body?"

"I think that's a silly question," I answered.

She smiled. "Just checking. Guess you wouldn't mind me flashing it at you from time to time then, huh?"

"As long as no one catches you," I said with a sigh, wondering what other kind of trouble I could get into.

"Good! Night!" she said before she walked through the door and closed it behind her, leaving it ajar. I rolled onto my side, searching for a dry spot on the bed and closed my eyes, exhausted.

Morning came and I crawled out of bed. If I didn't smell like pussy I'd have thought that it was all a dream. The real question now was how I'd deal with the aftermath. I mean once she wakes up, sober, I'd worry that she'll say something to either my son or my wife, and that would be worse than bad. I showered and dressed, putting my ear to the adjoining door to see if she was awake yet before I headed down to the hotel lobby for their free breakfast.

I was eating a plate of scrambled eggs and bacon when I felt a set of hands on my shoulders. I twisted my head around and was face to face with a pair of soft breasts in a skin tight white spandex shirt.

"Good morning stud!" my daughter-in-law whispered as she leaned a little closer, pressing one soft breast into the side of my face before straightening. She moved to the chair next to mine at the little table and sat down, her big tits practically resting on the table top. "What's for breakfast?" she asked in a normal tone of voice, looking every bit as normal as one would expect.

"Eggs and bacon," I answered. "Sleep well?"

"Well enough," she answered. "Though not as well as I could have," she said with a little wink, letting me know just exactly what she meant.

"Well. At least you got some sleep. We have a long trip home," I answered before she walked away to go get food. She came back and sat down directly across from me at the little table. I felt her feet touch mine, nothing overt, but enough to say, here I am. Clearly she remembered the night before and just as clearly she was determined to let me know she did remember and didn't want what happened to be a one and done. As my son walked into the lobby, I wondered just how Tracy would manage to make things "normal" with him and still think about some kind of physical relationship. I had a hunch I was in for a lot of peeks and flashes. "Not an entirely unpleasant prospect at all." I thought to myself as I greeted my son, who struck up a conversation about our trip home. "Yeah, it's going to be interesting going forward," I thought as she rubbed my foot under the table with one of hers while looking completely attentive to my son's comments. "Real interesting."