All Comments on 'Upstairs and Downstairs'

by wetburg

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

As someone who is a bit(?) of a category Nazi, I disagree with the idea that a Loving Wives story can't have Anal, or Lesbian, or whatever elements in it. The key is what is the main focus of the story. If it involves a couple (usually a husband and wife, but not always), having extra-marital affairs, then it's LW. The wife may give her lover her ass, but the key fact is that she's cheating, what sex acts she performs are exacerbating factors at the most. Her lover may be a woman, but again, the salient fact is that she's cheating.

Before anyone jumps on me, I'm obviously talking about the cheating wife segment of LW, but the pertinent facts apply if it's Swinging, Sharing, Hotwife or Cuck. The specific sex acts are secondary to what the dynamic is. If a swinger couple goes to a swing party, and the wife gets into it with another woman, doesn't make it a lesbian story.

katibkatibabout 4 years ago
Not good

Lots of description; paucity of emotion. Lots of buildup; even more let down. Not good, except for those who seem to thirst for anal intercourse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
New writer. Not bad.

You told a coherent story so I read it. But don't write like this. Short, choppy sentences. And don't write in the second person. Nobody does that. And don't pay the slightest attention to the anonymous scolds and self appointed guardians of the LW category. Dollars to donuts they have never written anything to post here. Now, go and write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I enjoyed your story

I enjoyed your story, and it fits the genre. Fuck those pompous windbags.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

A great piece of work. You know exactly about the dynamics between those three involved persons. Everyone of them gets his kick. Really well done!

And don't let irritate you, in my opinion the story is well-placed in "Loving wife" category. That's the place where I would look for such kind of stories.

Please keep writing on.

Let me tell you one more thing. You tell the story in a 2nd person view. For me as a reader this is a little bit distracting at first and it took some time to get used to it. I could live well with a third person narrative style. Maybe it was a difference for you in the process of writing. Anyway: not a complain, just an observation.

From me you got 5 stars and a new follower.

AloneTooLongAloneTooLongabout 4 years ago

anonymous is a pedantic idiot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you

for the great story. Looking forward to reading more. And this is exactly where I would expect to find them.

Just to reinforce what others are saying, the simple fact is if this story was in the anal section, I would never have read it. Because, I'm not particularly in to stories about anal, so I don't go looking in that section, but I am in to stories about wife sharing, and don't mind if there's a little anal in them. Although, I would have liked it better if he had used more lube for the poor woman than spitting on his dick once... LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Once my wife got a real cock it changed our marriage. Us little guys need to know our place and let our women enjoy real men with real cocks.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 4 years ago
Loved it

I adore "Hubby peeping from the closet" stories. Wives fuck best when hubbies are hiding in the dark, watching, stewing in their own inadequacy....

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago
Garbage

just another weak cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fuck yeah!

Good fuck toy,sexy fantasy to watch your woman taken by strong confident young stud!!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Go on up and watch your whore cuck.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Wife fucks upstairs - the husband listens downstairs

That way he doesnt have to see her vagina and he can imagine he's getting that big cock stuffed up his pooper....because that is most cucks dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm sorry. I would hope the male part of a marriage is at least somewhat "manly". The next chapter of this story will be him joining in with maybe a blow-job or anal for the guy. this man really, really, ought to be ashamed of himself.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You want to do it again I asked? Yes my wife said. I said that's up to you. You know that I don't agree but I won't stand in your way. I agreed to allow you a one time thing. So I will see a lawyer ASAP. I really do love you and probably always will but I will not remain married if you want to be with another. That stumped her and I walked out of the bedroom and went to our basement apartment. I woke up later and she was hugging me crying. She went to counseling and I was asked to attend later. I also demanded a post-nup. I wasn't going through this again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous