Upstairs with Hawaii

Story Info
Chrissy and her friend visit a strip club.
2k words
4.05
16.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upstairs with Hawaii

Johnny and Chrissy went into the strip club. They were met by a bouncer, who was familiar with them; he waved them in.

They headed for their normal stools at the bar, sitting down and looking into the dark setting, watching a stripper slide against the strip pole. The pretty young bartender came over, and asked "Your usual?" Chrissy wanted her Grey Goose dirty martini, and Johnny ordered his Pernod Ricard, a French aperitif.

Chrissy stood to tell Johnny that she was going to the restroom. He nodded and turned to watch the stripper.

Chrissy's fantasy woman, the evening bartender, walked in. She was Asian, tall and shapely, with nice breasts and brown skin decorated with tribal tattoos on her shoulder. Chrissy wanted to fuck her for a long time.

Hawaii came to me. "Where have you been?" as she hugged me, pulling me into her breasts while I inhaled her warm, sexy smell.

She released me from her hug but kept her arms around me.

I told Hawaii, "Chrissy has been less interested in coming in lately. She had great experiences with Misty, and then xxx, but they left, we guess, and there's only one woman that she's interested in now.

Hawaii looked into my eyes, "Who is that?"

"Why, it's you. She's always wanted to come here to watch you dance, but it's never worked out."

"Yeah, but I don't dance that often. It kinda embarrasses me because I'm not a good dancer."

I laughed. "I don't think she cares about your dancing. She's interested in you."

Hawaii arced her eyebrows, surprised but pleased, and said "Oh, really?"

"Absolutely. Whenever she talks about women, you are the first that she dreams about. She wants a casual relationship with a woman, but not a young woman like xxx."

"Casual relationship?" Hawaii wondered out loud.

"Yeah. Occasional lunch, dinner. Maybe an evening, once in a while."

Johnny thought Hawaii caught the implication of "Maybe an evening, once in a while." Hawaii understood.

"Oh. She never asked me."

Johnny didn't know what Chrissy and Hawaii had talked about, but he had encouraged Chrissy to give her cell number to Hawaii, so she could text Chrissy when she danced. Guess Chrissy hadn't.

At that very minute, Chrissy walked up to Johnny and Hawaii. Hawaii turned to Chrissy and hugged her. "I haven't seen you lately. Thought you lost interest in coming here."

"Oh no. We just haven't made it in lately. We still want to come here, if nothing else."

"I thought you lost interest."

"Never," whispered Chrissy.

Hawaii left to go to the bar, but her hand lingered on Chrissy for an additional second.

Johnny and Chrissy turned to their drinks. Johnny said, "I still think you have a chance with her."

In her normal pessimistic way, "I doubt it."

Johnny and Chrissy watched Hawaii count the bar's bank, a normal process of management turnover.

Johnny turned to watch the dancer, but Chrissy kept watching Hawaii. After a few minutes, Chrissy said, "I'm going to the restroom again. Sorry."

Johnny whispered, "Going to jack off?"

"No!!"

After Chrissy left, Hawaii cane over to ask if Chrissy needed another drink. Johnny asked, "When do you dance again?"

"I'm not sure. I'm usually a fill-in, if somebody skips."

"Well, when you do, Chrissy wants to come in and watch, then have a lap dance with you."

"Hmmm. You know, I can give a lap dance now, if there's someone to bartend."

"Is there?"

"Yeah, I think so." Hawaii walked to the other end of the bar and talked to the young woman who originally served the drinks. Then Hawaii walked to the manager, sitting at the end of the bar, and talked for a second. He nodded, so Hawaii came around the bar and walked up to Johnny.

"Will she want to go up?"

"Absolutely. You know I'll watch?"

"Sure, that's what make it fun."

Just then, Chrissy walked up. Hawaii asked, with a sweet smile, "Want to go upstairs?"

Sara was surprised. She just opened her mouth and looked at Hawaii and Johnny.

Hawaii took Chrissy's hand and headed upstairs. Johnny grabbed their drinks and followed.

Johnny caught up to Chrissy and Hawaii. Chrissy was sitting at the end of the row of little dance rooms. It was a slightly lit area, unlike the smaller rooms which were completely dark, and had a large mirror facing Chrissy.

Hawaii stood in front of Chrissy, legs spread, and slowly removed her blouse. Chrissy had not worn panties, so when she spread her knees, Johnny could see her pussy.

Johnny put Chrissy's drink on the floor and slipped his Pernod Ricard. He was getting hard, imagining what was going to happen.

Still posing in front of Chrissy, Hawaii reached around herself, unclasped her bra, and tossed it on top of her blouse.

Chrissy was looking up at Hawaii's breasts. Chrissy widened her knees, so her skirt slid up her legs, Chrissy moved her hand between her legs, lightly toughing her pussy.

Hawaii was wearing a denim skirt, which she unsnapped and dropped down to her ankles. She sat down beside Chrissy, pulling her skirt over her tennis shoes. Hawaii pulled off her shoes, showing her toenails painted bright red.

Johnny finally saw Hawaii's breasts and nipples. She had beautifully formed breasts with swollen nipples on top of small pink areole.

Hawaii stood over Chrissy, whose hand was slightly moving on her pussy. Chrissy's other hand lowered her blouse and bra, exposing her own breast. Chrissy looked up at Hawaii's face, becoming more and more aroused.

Chrissy slowly extended her legs, so Hawaii was standing between them.

Hawaii raised her hands up to her breasts, cupping them, as she looked down on Chrissy. Chrissy slowly reached up, just touching Hawaii's panties.

Hawaii stepped back and slid her panties down her legs, tossing them on her clothing pile.

She moved back to where Chrissy could touch her pussy. Chrissy reached up. Hawaii took her hand and knelt in front of her. Hawaii put Chrissy's hand on her breast. She used her hand to make Chrissy's fingers rub her nipple. Hawaii reached with her other hand to touch Chrissy's pussy.

Johnny was very aroused. He unzipped his jeans and pulled his cock out. Staying where he was sitting, Johnny slowly stroked his cock as he watched Chrissy and Hawaii caress each other.

Chrissy leaned her head back, opened her mouth and released a quiet moan.

Hawaii leaned forward, pulling Chrissy's breast up to her mouth. She kissed and licked Chrissy's nipple.

Chrissy leaned back, pushing out her pelvis. She wanted Hawaii to lick her pussy. Chrissy put a hand on the back of Hawaii's head. Even without pressure being applied, Hawaii knew what Chrissy needed.

Hawaii lowered her mouth to Chrissy's moist, warm pussy. She stuck out her tongue and lightly licked Chrissy's warm treasure. Chrissy moaned, put her hands on both sides of Hawaii's face, and raised it to where Chrissy could put their lips together.

Chrissy loved tasting her own pussy, and Hawaii had Chrissy's pussy moisture on her lips. Chrissy tongued pussy taste of Hawaii's lips. Hawaii slid one hand down between Chrissy's legs and slowly slid her fingers in and out of Chrissy's moist pussy.

Both were groaning in ecstasy. Both wanted to complete their lap dance with a deep orgasm.

Johnny was watching, his cock getting harder and harder. He put his drink down and stood, still stroking his cock.

He moved forward, slightly to the side. Johnny wanted to watch Chrissy and Hawaii pleasure each other.

Chrissy held Hawaii's face and slid her tongue onto Hawaii's anxious mouth. Chrissy's breasts were both out. Hawaii took both of Chrissy's breasts in her hands, slowly squeezing and massaging them while their tongues sucked in each other's mouth. Chrissy put one hand behind Hawaii's head, and the other hand between Hawaii's legs, reaching up into the moisture of her pussy.

As Chrissy looked up, with Hawaii's face buried into her neck, she saw Johnny standing near her, with his cock out and very hard. Chrissy opened her mouth and closed her eyes. She wanted Johnny to slide his cock into her mouth.

Taking her hand away from Hawaii's head, Chrissy reached out towards Johnny's cock. Johnny moved forward so Chrissy's hand was able to close around his cock.

Releasing Chrissy's breasts, Hawaii moved to her side, sitting on the little bench Hawaii reached between Chrissy's spread legs, lightly toughing her pussy.

Johnny stepped forward so his cock could slide between Chrissy's lips into her warm mouth. Chrissy could taste Johnny's precum as it mixed with Hawaii's pussy moisture. Hawaii put her other hand on Chrissy's neck, massaging Chrissy as she sucked Johnny's cock.

After a time with Johnny's cock in her mouth, Chrissy leaned back, dropping her hand into her pussy, gasping for breath.

Hawaii reached out around Johnny's leg, pulling him towards her. She opened her mouth, closing her eyes, and reached her mouth out for Johnny's cock. Johnny realized what Hawaii wanted. Johnny definitely wanted to slide his cock into her, but he didn't want to cum into Hawaii's mouth.

Chrissy had been stroking her own pussy since she released Johnny's cock from her mouth. She had to slow down because she was nearing an orgasm, but she wanted to hold off. Watching Hawaii suck Johnny's cock was a great distraction.

Chrissy watched as Johnny's cock slid in and out of Hawaii's mouth. She became aroused again and had to slide her fingers into her own pussy. Chrissy leaned over to lick Johnny's cock as it worked in and out of Hawaii's mouth. Johnny was watching Hawaii as she took his cock, so he saw Chrissy lean in. Johnny slowly took his cock out of Hawaii's mouth, and moved it towards Chrissy. Hawaii reached up, wrapped her hand around Johnny's cock, and lead it into Chrissy's mouth. Hawaii stroked Johnny's cock as it pumped into Chrissy's mouth.

Nearing an orgasm, Johnny backed away from the lovers. Chrissy and Hawaii turned to each other, kissing, squeezing nipples, fingering pussy.

Finally, Chrissy leaned back and released a long groan, beginning a massive orgasm. Hawaii held her tightly, deepening Chrissy's growing orgasm.

Hawaii, still holding Chrissy, dropped her hand down to her pussy. She pulled it and squeezed it and pumped it. Chrissy held Hawaii's breast, pulling her nipple. Hawaii arched her back and grunted while she came. Chrissy's fingers were coated with Hawaii's cum. She brought her fingers to her mouth, but Hawaii grabbed Chrissy's hand and brought it to her mouth, licking her own cum off Chrissy's fingers.

Everybody was finished, except Johnny. Chrissy and Hawaii leaned back, holding each other, and gasping from their orgasms. Johnny tucked his cock back into his pants. There was no hurry, Johnny knew he'd get laid.

The women stayed in place as they recovered from the lap dance. After a few minutes, the women stood Chrissy pulled down her skirt and tucked her breasts back into her bra and skirt. Hawaii pulled her clothes on, ending by putting her tennis shoes on.

When everybody was clothed and back together, Johnny asked, "Would we want to go to the balcony, watch the dancers and have a drink?"

Both Chrissy and Hawaii nodded affirmatively, so Johnny lead them to a table overlooking the strip floor.

Hawaii said, "I'd like a rum and coke."

Johnny nodded, and headed down to get drinks.

When he returned, Hawaii and Chrissy were talking, seemingly confidentially.

Johnny placed the drinks on the table and sat somewhat separately from the women who were appearing to be a couple. Johnny sipped his Pernod Ricard and looked down at the stripper. Chrissy and Hawaii continued taking quietly.

Hawaii finished her drink and stood. Chrissy stood, and hugged Hawaii. They gently kissed.

Hawaii turned to Johnny, embracing him. She kissed him, gently, yet deeply. She whispered, "I loved sucking your cock. Chrissy told me she'd like to watch you cum in my mouth."

She separated from Johnny. "We'll meet again. Chrissy and I are having dinner on our day off next week."

As Hawaii left to go downstairs to work, she looked back to Chrissy and gave her a warm smile.

Chrissy turned to Johnny, and reached a hand out to grasp his cock.

The session was over... for now.