All Comments on 'Uptight Chloe Opened Up Ch. 01'

by DavidAurian

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
where

why do you idiots want to write and where do you get the silly ideas for your stories from, you must have had a woman hurt you but do you blame her your nuts.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 14 years ago
Love this one

This looks to be the start of a really good story. I hope you intend to tell much more including how both husband and wife found their way into the scene and where it goes in their relationship from here. My dual nature makes me want to be both husband and wife in a scenario such as this. I can't imagine much more excitement than an audience of participants determined to stretch a woman's sexual experience beyond any previously fathomable boundary.

Damned good story idea and you have done a really good job setting up for the future.

summersnightsummersnightalmost 14 years ago
Great story

I agree - I think you have the start of a great story here and hope you'll keep writing. I would like to see a little more background as well ... how this husband and wife came to this type of lifestyle, how the training with David got started. I like the premise of a woman learning to unleash her more primitive desires - something often frowned upon by society. So keep going ... and kudos for such an interesting story!

NautonnierNautonnieralmost 14 years ago
Anonymous and Ignorant

anonymous wrote: "why do you idiots want to write and where do you get the silly ideas for your stories from, you must have had a woman hurt you but do you blame her your nuts."

It would appear you have limited experience of the world and people - this is actually a mild (and well written) representation of what is happening in reality in many marriages and relationships. Just because you have never experienced such things yourself doesn't mean that the author is 'nuts'.

It is often true that the comments here reveal more about the person commenting than just their view of the story that they are commenting on. Think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The anonymous was right!!!

Some of the most worthless stories from this 'author' !!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I didn't finish reading it.

I don't care for abuse and I could quickly see that is where it was headed so I gave it a 1 since in my opionon it is not worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fucking demented Brits !!

Now there is a nation of perverted psychos. The lot of them !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enjoyable

I enjoyed the story...but felt it left too much hanging; it should be continued or have some sort of conclusion...please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous