Uptight Young Colleague Pt. 02

Story Info
My relationship with an inexperienced colleague escalates.
9.7k words
4.85
10.6k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/08/2023
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammondo
hammondo
582 Followers

This follows on immediately from part 1. As ever, it will make more sense and be a more arousing read if you're familiar with the characters and scenarios from the first part. This part also has less plot and more sex!

On the Tuesday after our second trip to Scotland we were back in the office, presenting our preliminary thoughts and plans to the senior mangers. They were, we were delighted to see, pleased with the progress. And gave us the green light to continue, with a few minor tweaks, on the plans we'd begun to establish.

Without being patronising I made it clear what an excellent job Penny was doing. Praising both her vision and the attention to detail she brought to the project. I also made a special effort, whilst we were both in company but also on our own, to make absolutely no reference to our intimacy. I was very confident that no-one would have suspected anything at all. Not least, I guess, because of how unlikely it was.

Clearly Penny wasn't about to disclose anything herself. But, as we left the office at the end of our presentation, she quietly drew me to one side as we walked to the car park. "Thank you for being so supportive and more importantly continuing to be so discreet," she began. "I really wasn't sure I could rely on that. But I'm so glad you've not let me down."

"I have a number of faults. But I'm a man of my word," I assured her. "I really appreciate the risk we - and especially you - have taken. And I have no desire at all to cause you any distress. Quite the opposite in fact," I concluded.

"Thank you again, that's really good to hear," she said. Then pulled me to her for a quick, but very tight, hug. "You're actually a really good man." she informed me. Before rushing away, blushing.

For the next few days we continued to work firming up our plans. This time involving multiple stakeholders in our company. We liaised a lot, both in the office and on the phone. But, at all times, I continued to be true to my word and the model of discretion. Though, whether anyone noticed it or not, there was a palpable chemistry and spark between us.

Penny mirrored this discretion - probably for more obvious reasons - but, on occasions, we exchanged knowing smiles and glances.

The following week we were back in the same hotel for another visit to prepare the project. This time we'd got a late afternoon flight up so went straight to our hotel, prior to an early start on site the next day.

We checked in and grabbed a quick bite in the hotel bar. Conversation had been a little stilted, probably reflecting the uncertainty we perhaps both felt at how to behave now that we were again, to all intents and purposes, alone. Or at least away from the glare of the office. Finishing our meals we traipsed up to our rooms.

"Are you coming in for a coffee and a catch up?" Penny suggested shyly.

"I'd be delighted to," I agreed immediately, following her into to the room. I was hopeful of further sexual interactions. But, once more, was happy for Penny to take the lead. Though I'm afraid that commitment didn't last too long!

Penny filled the kettle and made her way to the corner, fiddling with the cups. Moving to stand right behind her I took hold of her shoulders and dipped my head to gently kiss the nape of her beautiful, slender, neck.

"Is the sort of catching up you were hoping to have?" I asked, breathlessly, as I dropped an arm down and began fondling her taut, athletic, buttocks.

"Mmmm, yes, I suppose it was," she murmured her acquiescence.

"And how about this?" I suggested, as I snaked an arm around in front her and rubbed the gusset of her trousers, before inserting it into the waistband and reaching down to rub her pussy directly.

"God, you are so wet," I chuckled. "I can't believe how turned on you are already."

Spinning her around I took her her head in my hands and pulled her to me for a deep, passionate, kiss. Hitherto I'd gone slowly and allowed Penny to set the pace. But tonight I was so turned on myself that I was a little more forceful than I'd previously been. Grinding against her, pawing her tits and sticking my tongue deep into her throat. Fortunately, this passion was at least reciprocated - if not exceeded - by Penny.

Interrupting our kissing, at least momentarily, I pulled her sweater over head, unhooked her bra and dipped my head to nibble on her tits.

"Oh Jeez," she murmured, "that's gorgeous," as I dropped my hand again, loosened the waistband of her trousers and started to rub her pussy once more.

"Nnnngh, nnnggh, so good, " she grunted, as I continued playing with her.

Horny as it was, I wanted to get more comfortable. So I pulled us over toward the bed, shrugging off my own clothes and helping Penny divest herself of the last of hers. Just before I lay down I gloried in the sight of her beneath me. She really did have the most wonderful body. Tight, toned and with a lustre and freshness that my own middle aged body (as relatively well preserved as I was) just could not match.

I pulled her back for another passionate kiss and renewed my fingering. But tonight I was keen to progress things a little further. After nibbling on her wonderful, pert, nipples (which I knew from previous experience she enjoyed) I moved lower and began reigning gentle kisses on her flat, muscled, abdomen.

She was shivering and moaning gently at my touch. Most importantly, given how she must have been guessing my attentions, she did nothing to stop me.

But I still took it slowly. I was kissing her navel, blowing gently on her tummy and then inserting a finger into her soaking pussy.

"Aagh, aagh," she gasped, arching her back, as I gently ran a digit around her pussy wall. She was clearly luxuriating in the attention I was giving her and I could smell her arousal. But I was now desperate to taste it!

Spinning down I positioned myself with my head between her legs. I was now inches away from her pussy, glistening as it was with arousal. However, before diving in to tongue her, I continued kissing her fine, alabaster, skin. But now, instead of her abdomen, I was lightly kissing her inner thighs.

Penny was still saying nothing, to either encourage, nor more importantly to stop, me. But she continued to display her pleasure with incoherent grunts and quiet moans.

So I took the next step, lightly running my tongue from her perineum up to and over her pussy. Alighting on her engorged, prominent, clitoris.

"Oooh, oooh," she gasped, as I gently flicked it with the flat of my tongue.

"Is that good for you?" I checked, looking up to see if she would look down and make eye contact with me between her legs.

"Mmmm, yes it is," she confirmed quietly, before pulling my head back towards her pussy, obviously urging me to continue.

With this reassurance and confirmation of her comfort in my actions I went back about my work.

I was a little more emphatic, but still sensual and gentle in my actions. Lovingly kissing and nuzzling her pussy and labia, but now with a little more attention to her clitoris.

Everything I did seemed to be working, as Penny was writhing and moaning above me.

"Oooh, oooh, oooh, yes, yes," she gasped, as she grabbed my head tightly towards her.

I certainly didn't object. She tasted as fresh as she looked. With her pussy juice having none of the tang that sometimes makes cunnilingus a little unpleasant. And there was certainly plenty of juice! The combination of my saliva and her copious discharge meant that my mouth and tongue were drenched.

I darted the tip of my tongue as deep inside the folds of her pussy as I could, before concentrating fully on her clit. Standing proud as it was.

I was in no position to say anything (as I had a delicious mouthful of pussy). Penny had also lost the power of coherent communication. But her moans and gasps told me all I needed to know.

"Nnngh, nnngh, nnghhh," she grunted above me, gripping my head even harder as she pulled me tight to her pussy.

I knew she was getting close so I began more forcefully, thought still slowly, playing the flat of my tongue on her clit. I also had a finger hooked up inside her, rubbing against the front wall of her pussy.

Finally discovering the power of speech, Penny urged me on. "Oh yes, so close, keep going, nearly there," she encouraged.

By now I was going flat out, lapping away for all I was worth. Extracting my finger from her pussy I gripped her hips tightly to give myself maximum traction against her.

"Oooooh, oooh, oooohhh, yes, yesss, yessss, YESSSSSS........." she cried, as a powerful, juddering orgasm hit. Causing her to shake and convulse on the bed

Slowing right down I gave her a few of the gentlest of licks, before she pushed me away and sat upright on the bed, panting now with the exertion.

"Oh my goodness," I smiled, "that looked huge. Was it good as it appeared?"

"Yes, it certainly was. In fact it was massive," she agreed, with a shy smile. Before, once again, breaking down into floods of tears.

As I'd done on previous occasions I held her close until the sobs and snivels abated.

"I'm sorry," she explained, "that was such a sense of relief. But I also feel so, so, bad for betraying my partner again. It might even be the third or fourth time now."

"I'm sorry too," I responded. "I've never ever meant to cause you any harm. But I'm afraid I find myself impossibly drawn to you."

And this wasn't bullshit, nor some corny line I was feeding her. It was absolutely true. And I think Penny sensed this, as she blushed furiously.

"I do believe that," she confirmed. "And I'm arguably more to blame than you are as I'm the one with the partner and yet the one who is still responding to your advances. I really, really, don't know what's come over me. I've never behaved like this before. I just find myself so, so, turned on by you. It's awful," she concluded, with a grimace.

But then, after a pause, "All of that said, why do you always ask me what I'm enjoying and how you are making me feel?" she demanded, with just a hint of petulance. "Curiosity, or insecurity? From what I've learnt of you, I'd be surprised it it's the latter."

"Well, a couple of reason I guess," I answered, having given it due consideration. "First of all - and this is a good thing - I really am concerned that we do nothing you are uncomfortable with."

"Ok, I get that," she agreed. "And I do appreciate it. But let me assure you, if you were doing anything I wasn't keen on, I'd let you know sharpish."

"Got it," I grinned. "I can certainly believe that. Anyway, the second reason is more selfish," I confessed. "It turns me on if I know that you are turned on. So hearing you confirm that is most definitely arousing for me."

"God, you really are a piece of work," she grimaced. "But I do appreciate your honesty." Then, after another reflective pause, "so let me be honest now," she continued.

"Right, here goes," she begun, taking a deep breath. "I've always really liked sex and I feel a very sexual person. But I've also been more than a little ashamed of how much I like it. As well as really embarrassed about vocalising my desires. So I guess I've suppressed both my feelings and my language."

"Ok," I agreed, "that makes sense to me. "I've seen both sides. How sexual and responsive you are. But also the turmoil that this causes you. Not least as you broke down again just moments ago. Something of course that you have done often before. But look, I really am a decent person and I'd like to understand you better. How long have you felt like this for?"

"Ok, I think I might feel better for baring my soul to you, not just my body," she smiled. "So here goes," as she exhaled and clearly steeled herself to confess what were, I guess, some pretty deep rooted feelings.

"I grew up in a pretty strict, Presbyterian, family," she begun. "It was a loving home, I guess, but not a particularly tactile one. With no real overt displays of love. In fact the love was probably more implied, than expressed. Indeed, expressions of any emotion were not really encouraged. I can't say they were discouraged. But no-one, even in my wider family, was at all open or exuberant. Not just about sex, but about anything at all. We all just seemed really buttoned up. So that's the way I learned to behave. I just saw it as the norm," she concluded. "In fact, apart from when I'm with you, I guess it still is my norm."

"That's really insightful. And I do appreciate you sharing that with me. How are you feeling right now? Horny, or ashamed?" I asked, with a smile to try to diffuse the directness.

After pausing, once more, to reflect, Penny looked me in the eye and gave me her answer. "Actually, being totally honest, I'm feeling a lot more horny than ashamed. But any shame I do have is that you are the person who appears to have unlocked this horniness."

"Ok....."I replied. "On balance I'm pleased you feel like that. And delighted that I've aroused you. But I sense a note of censure in your analysis."

"I see where you're coming from," she agreed. "But I'm not sure if censure is the right word. But I remain really conflicted. First off, I'm in a committed relationship. And clearly not with you. But there is another, potentially bigger issue, and perhaps where you're sensing the censure. I'm pretty sure that the reason you are able to turn me on so much is that you've got a huge amount of experience with other women. So practice is making perfect," she concluded, with yet another grimace.

"I do understand that," I concurred immediately. "In fact I get both points. I really feel bad about the fact we are having this relationship - if that's what it is - behind your partner's back. I promise you I never set out to do that. But I've not been able to help myself. In fact, I've increasingly felt some real chemistry between us."

"Oh God, I know. I agree about the chemistry. Which, once again, leaves me so conflicted. But you also seem to really love turning me on. In fact, apart from the practice you've had, I'm sure that the enthusiasm you seem to have for licking me is part of the appeal. I'm afraid my boyfriend, when he does it, seems reluctant. I sense that, so I tend not to encourage him. Nor do I particularly enjoy it when he does."

"Anyway, let's put that to one side for now," she suggested, emphatically. "What's not up for debate is that I'm still horny and I'm sure you're desperate to come yourself. Do you think you could go down on me again? And if you do, I'll give you a blow job," she grinned, shyly.

Almost before she had finished, I pushed her onto her back and dived back down between her legs. Reflecting momentarily, once more, on how toned and muscular they were. But I cut short my reflection. I was desperate to give more pleasure to Penny. And equally desperate to be on the receiving end of pleasure from her.

"Ooooh, yes," Penny purred, as I resumed gentle licking of her pussy and clit. "That's really sensitive, but so good," she encouraged.

After a few minutes where I repeated what I'd done earlier she spoke up again. "Oh Jack, I love this, I love you licking my pussy. I think I'll come again soon," she informed me. Seemingly more vocal now than she had been hitherto.

Encouraged by this, I stuck a finger back inside and manipulated the walls of her pussy as I gave her clit full attention. Running the flat of my tongue methodically against it.

"Oooh, ooh, so close, so close," she gasped, as I felt her pussy wall contracting on my fingers.

I finger fucked her harder now and flicked the point of my tongue on her swollen clit.

Gripping the side of my head to pull me towards her she arched her back as a second orgasm, seemingly more powerful than the first, hit.

"Shit, shit, shit,. YESSSSSSSSS......... " she gasped, tremoring in absolute paroxysms of lust beneath me.

After she finally recovered from this latest orgasm she sat up and looked at me, with further turmoil apparent on her features.

"Of my goodness, that was incredible. But I suppose now you want me to follow through on my promise and repeat the favour" she suggested, with a frown.

"Only if you really want to. Of course, I'd love a blowjob. But as I've said multiple times, I don't want you doing anything you are uncomfortable with. Because you suggested that's how you feel when your boyfriend reluctantly licks you. I'd not enjoy it unless I knew you were in to it too."

"Right, truth be told," Penny informed me after a pause. "I would be "in to it". In fact, I really think I'd enjoy trying to give you pleasure, as you've just given me. My reticence is not because I don't want to do it. It just that I don't think I'm very good at it. Unlike you I've not had much experience of performing oral sex," she concluded with a slight degree of sarcasm. Though I sensed it may have been masking her lack of confidence.

"Look, first of all, there really is no such thing as bad blow job," I grinned. "It's just that some are better than others."

"Oh, so you are not discerning then. And will accept any old form of oral?

"Actually, I know you are joking," she continued. "And just to give you more context. As I've told you before, I really do enjoy sex - more than I usually let on. To myself as much as to others. I like cocks. I love how they can go from flaccid to erect in the blink of eye. I love it when I'm the cause of that - even if I'm not always sure how I do it. I love how the shaft is hard, but the head is soft and spongy. And I love the idea of getting more familiar with one and giving it a LOT of attention; including sucking it. But I just don't really know where to start."

"Crikey, sounds like you've already given this some thought. And as interested as I am in your ideas for a PhD dissertation on "why I love cocks," I'm even keener that you do some practical work on the cock that is right in front of you. And you can get the familiarity that you said you want."

As we'd speaking Penny had been lightly fondling my dick. Certainly enough to keep it hard and more than enough for me to be desperate to come myself.

"I'll give you a few pointers. But just do what you enjoy and you want to do. I'll tell you what's working and what isn't. But, let me assure you, if you enjoy what you are doing it's most likely that I'll enjoy it too."

"OK, sounds good to me," she agreed readily, nestling down on the bed and positioning herself just above my pulsing cock. "What do you like and dislike?"

"Well, the only thing to really avoid is scraping your teeth on my dick. Apart from that, most everything else feels good. I love having my shaft licked, particularly the underside of it. I do enjoy having my hairy balls sucked," I grinned. "Though I appreciate that may be a step to far first time around. But most all of I love having the glans and head of it gently sucked. That's how you can really get me off."

So Penny set to it, doing pretty much exactly what I'd suggested. Apart from the ball sucking! What became immediately apparent was that, true to her word, she really was "into doing this". In fact, what she lacked in experience she made up for with enthusiasm. And I made sure I let her know this.

"Oh my God, that's gorgeous, so, so, good," I assured her.

Which it really was. Initially, before taking me into her mouth, as I'd suggested she paid a lot of attention to my shaft. Licking it from top to bottom and, I guess, getting "familiar" with it.

As good as this was, it would not be enough for me to come. So I urged her on.

"Please, please, take me in your mouth."

Seconds later I felt her hot breath on the tip of my cock, just prior to her taking it into her mouth as she began, hesitantly at first, to suck the head of my throbbing dick.

That hesitancy swiftly disappeared and Penny continued to become more and more enthusiastic. She was now exploring it seemed, all parts of my cock. Including paying a lot of attention to my glans.

hammondo
hammondo
582 Followers