Uptight Young Colleague Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You read my mind," Penny grinned. "Much as I enjoyed the grubby nature of it, from a sexual perspective, I was less enamoured of the grubbiness generally. In fact, I've still got bits of the forest in parts of me where I know they don't belong," she chuckled. "What this has done is made me hungry for more. So, if you're up for it, I'd like a quick shower as part of my deforestation. Before we retire to the bed for a more comfortable second round." As she said this she started stripping off.

"Absolutely," I agreed, interrupting her as she undressed and pulling her to me for a passionate kiss. Combining it with doing my best to rid her - and myself - of our clothes.

Moment later we were both stark naked as Penny trotted into the bathroom to get the shower running. As I followed her gloriously pert arse I saw that she'd been correct.

"You were right," I laughed, playfully slapping her backside and rubbing some dried leaves away. "There's still a bit of highland foliage attached to you."

Once the shower was at the right temperature Penny stepped in to it. At the same time I rid myself of the last of my own clothes. I paused as I viewed her through the glass door before pulling it open and stepping in myself. God, it was an impossibly erotic vision.

The water was cascading over Penny's petite, athletic, body. Running down between her breasts, showcasing her taut abdomen in the steam of the shower.

"I'm not sure there's room for two in here," she laughed, as I stepped in behind her.

"We'll just have to squeeze up tight," I suggested. Reaching round to get a dollop of shower gel I applied a little of it to her lower back, letting it run down onto her tight, white arse, and soaping up the crack of it.

"Just ensuring every part of you is free of ferns," I assured her, as she writhed back towards me. As she did she felt my now erect dick, which I rubbed against her.

Turning to face me she took my cock in her diminutive hand, got a little of the gel herself and started to clean it. Peeling back the foreskin and soaping up the head of it. Which, of course, made it pulse and rear up further.

"I know where this has been," she smiled, "and I know where it's about to go again," she grinned, salaciously. "So I need it to be as clean as it can be."

"Oh God, yes please," I encouraged, reaching down to finger her as she tugged on my cock.

Being honest, there really wasn't room in there for two of us. And the idea I had in my head of fucking her standing up didn't seem it was an especially likely one. But it was so horny I felt I just had to try it.

"Turn back round," I directed. "And lean forward a little with your hands against the wall."

"God, you're a kinky fucker," she exclaimed. "I can't see us being able to do this." But she concurred readily with my suggestion.

Jeez it was an incredible sight, her arse sticking out with and her muscular calves tensed as she gave herself some traction against the shower cubicle wall.

Horny as it was, entering her in this position proved trickier than I'd hoped.

"Go on, almost there," Penny encouraged, as I managed to get the head of my cock into her eager pussy.

"Oooh yes," I grunted, over the noise of the cascading shower, gripping her hips and pumping away vigorously. Though, sadly, for only a half dozen strokes before I popped out again.

"Damn, this is harder than I thought," I informed her. Before trying, once more, to repeat the manoeuvre. With even less success.

"Shit, this is just too difficult," Penny suggested, standing up. "Let's get out of this shower and take this somewhere altogether more comfortable."

Stepping out we swiftly towelled ourselves dry, before I pulled her to me.

"Bend over the bed," I suggested, "I've really got a taste for fucking you from behind, as we just tried to in the shower."

Acquiescing, without a murmur, Penny did as I asked. Kneeling by side of the bed, leaning over, planting her head and arms on the bed and wiggling her arse at me provocatively.

"God, you've got a fantastic body. And the peachiest arse I've ever seen," I informed her. Kneeling behind her, I shuffled forward, grabbed her hips and ran my dick along the underside of her pussy. Before easing it into her.

"Oh Jeez, that feels so so good," I gasped.

"It does," she agreed. "Now come on, fuck me hard. I need you to get me off again."

So, without a pause, I did exactly as she asked. The carpet was grubby (which seemed fitting), as well as uncomfortable. But the position we were in and the splendour of the body before me overcame any discomfort. Allowing me to pump away at Penny, grabbing her hips to give myself maximum traction.

"Oh my God, yessssss," she grunted. "This is so fucking hot. I cant believe how good your cock feels in my pussy."

I really couldn't believe we were fucking. And, to add to the incredulity, my seemingly demure young colleague was cussing away beneath me and urging me on using all sorts of choice language.

Having come earlier in the day I was in no imminet danger of exploding too soon. And I was keen to illustrate that, unlike her younger partner, I had the staying power to really give and extend her pleasure. So I thrust away firmly, but without getting remotely close to cumming.

"Reach down and frig your clit," I urged.

Penny acquiesced immediately, shuddering (as much as she was able to given the hammering I was now giving her) as soon as she started touching it.

This double helping of stimulation - my cock inside her and her fingers on her clit - was now having the desired effect. Penny was pushing back hard against me and I could feel her pussy gripping my dick even tighter.

"God, this is so fucking hot," I exclaimed. "I love your beautiful, tight arse."

"And I love your hard cock," she replied, with a grunt. "So come on, fuck me hard. I'm close again."

So I began really fucking her in earnest. My knees were sore on the threadbare carpet (and I'm sure hers were too) but I was focused entirely on her and my own pleasure.

There was no sound in the dated old guest house bedroom apart from the thwack of my groin onto her athletic buttocks. punctuated occasionally by the grunt and groans from us both as our orgasm approached. Penny, as I'd hoped, got there first.

"Oooh, oooh, oooh, aargh, arrgh, YESSSSSSS.........." she screamed, clenching her arse cheeks and causing her pussy to grip me even tighter.

As restrained as I had been until now this action was enough to finally trigger my own release.

"Fuck, fuck,fuck, YESSSSSS!!!!!!!" I cried, gripping her hips tightly as I arched my back and shot multiple streams of spunk inside her.

I pushed myself up, helped Penny to her feet and collapsed on to the bed, pulling her to me.

For a few minutes we were both content to lay there, re-capturing our breath and glowing in post-coital contentment.

"Oh my God, that was stellar," I informed Penny. "Though so much for the comfort you asked for."

"It most certainly was," she murmured assent, before buying herself back into my chest for a few moments more.

However, with the conclusion of this latest fuck we were now covered in sweat. As well as copious other bodily fluids. So we jumped back into the shower - this time alone - to freshen up.

As we towelled ourselves dry, before going down for a bite to eat, I checked in with Penny.

"How do you feel about what we've done today?"

"Actually, pretty good," she agreed, after a long pause. "Probably better than I'd have imagined."

"I certainly feel a lot better physically. I really was desperate," she grinned, sheepishly. "But also surprisingly good emotionally. I guess, in part, because that desperation was making me awfully niggly."

Then, after another pause. "I suppose after all the tears I've shed previously I'm surprised I don't feel much worse and much more remorseful for what has now been the ultimate betrayal to my partner."

I said nothing, as I saw she was still wrestling with her emotions. And didn't want to impede or intrude on her thinking.

"I think I am going to have to really evaluate our relationship and how I feel about him," she suggested, with a very pained expression. "I wonder, if I really loved him, would I have been tempted by you and by this?"

"Mind you, all of that said," she continued, " if/when we do this again, lets do it in the bed. As hot as it's been to fuck on the forest floor, in the shower and now the bedroom floor it's been bloody uncomfortable. And, I'd suggest, unnecessary now," she concluded with a grin.

So that set the tone for the rest of our time in the Highlands. On this trip and our subsequent ones. We kept up the pretence of booking two rooms. In large part as we needed to each claim on our expenses for them.

The more we fucked, the better it got. Penny - in an illustration I felt of her comfort - appeared to give herself fully to me. She, possibly even more than me, became extremely vocal and explicit about her desires.

For example, the next time we met at the airport she gave me a huge hug, taking the opportunity to whisper in my ear, "I've been thinking of you and your hard cock all weekend. As soon as we get to the hotel I need a good, hard, fucking. Ideally several."

On the flight up we sat in a row of three seats on the small plane. Penny took the chance, when the passenger in the aisle seat next to us went to toilet of reaching into my lap and squeezing my cock. Whilst once more whispering into my ear what she had in store for later

When we did retire to bed - or occasionally when she persuaded me to pull over and fuck in the countryside again - she gave full vent to her feelings.

"Come on, fuck me hard, lick my pussy, let me taste your spunk." The change in her was quite extraordinary. As well as, at least in my opinion, very appealing. Professionally and to everyone else she came into contact with she remained confident, but demure and controlled. But when we were alone!

After one particularly vocal session I asked her about this as we lay, coated in sweat, in the hotel bed.

"You've changed beyond measure these last few weeks. I'm guessing that you are a lot more comfortable with your sexuality now?"

"Absolutely right," Penny agreed immediately. "I'm just loving the sex we are having. And that enjoyment is accentuated by giving full rein to my needs and desires. I'm annoyed its taken me to get to this stage of my life before I can be honest with my self. But I'm hugely grateful to you for helping me achieve that."

"You're only just 23 years old," I laughed. "I'm not sure that qualifies as a "stage of your life". In my experience people usually have epiphanies and undergo significant behavioural change much later than that. But all of that said, I'm delighted to have helped. And so, so, pleased you've allowed me to share in the new you. So how about sharing in round two???"

"So where are we after these last few days, in fact these last few weeks?" I pondered, as we lay there, recovering from this second passionate bout of lovemaking. "Are we work colleagues? Friends with benefits? Or just two lonely, horny, people who've taken an opportunity for an illicit fuck while "on location"?"

"God, I really don't know," Penny replied, chewing on her lower lip (which I found particularly endearing). "Probably all of the above," she suggested. Then, after a reflective pause. I was noticing she was big on reflection, a lot more measured than my more impetuous self. "Actually, it's possible I feel a little more than that?" Blushing furiously as she said this.

It was now my turn to stop and think. In fact I gave this suggestion considerable thought. So much so that it caused Penny to blurt out before I'd answered.

"I'm sorry, that was really daft of me. Please, please, forget I ever said that."

"No, not at all, I'm really glad you have spoken about your feelings. I've been wondering the same for the last several days. I'm going to be really honest with you now. Please don't judge me."

"Right, hear me out," I began. "As you know, I find you impossibly attractive. Close to perfect, in my eyes at least (causing her to blush again). And I've absolutely loved having sex with you. Or fucking as you now like to call it. Which made us both smile. But - and here's the thing - I've also become increasingly fond of you. I love being in your company. I love talking to you. I love, sometimes, just walking or running and not talking at all. In short, I feel I've fallen for you like almost no one before in my life."

"Oh Jack, thank you so, so, much for being honest," as she flung herself into my arms. "I feel very much the same. But I was worried that you wouldn't. I really, really, don't know how this will move forward - if at all. For now though, like you, I'm enjoying every minute of our time together. But let's take our time to ponder next steps."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A month later we'd finished the planning stage of the project. These plans had been rigorously reviewed by the partners and, with a few minor tweaks, enthusiastically accepted. Both of us had earned a lot of kudos and recognition for our work.

Construction on the project was scheduled to begin later in year and we'd been earmarked to oversee much of this work. Or at least we had until the company decided, as part of her graduate development plan, to post Penny to Paris. She was moved there without her boyfriend. They having broken up shortly after our last trip to Scotland.

As initially disappointing as it was, I'm pleased to say it was the catalyst, in fact the accelerant, we needed. Three months after she'd moved I gave up my own role, having secured a new one with another large Engineering firm, based in France and followed her out. A year on, despite the age gap we are blissfully happy. Still a little fearful, but also excited, about whatever the future holds for us.