Uptight Young Colleague Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a particularly "sloppy" blowjob with Penny generating a lot of saliva. Plus, by now, copious amount of my pre-cum adding to the liquidity. With the taste of this pre-cum seemingly finding favour with her.

"Mmm, you really don't taste too bad so far," she informed me, with a cheeky grin. Before diving back down and licking and sucking for all she was worth.

"Technically" it might not have been the most proficient blowjob I'd ever received. Though it was far from the worst. But her very genuine determination to deliver pleasure for me was a huge buzz. Adding enormously to my arousal.

Whilst not ready yet to suck my balls she was cupping them gently in her hands. All of this adding to my enjoyment.

Feeling that, first time out, she wouldn't want to receive a gobful of spunk I warned Penny that my climax was fast approaching.

"This is so, so, good. You're going to make me come soon. So get ready to pull away."

Verbally she made no response (she did have her mouth full!) but she looked up, shook her head slightly and tried her best to take me deeper into her throat.

"Are you really sure you want me to come in your mouth?" I asked, keen as ever to do nothing that made her uncomfortable.

Pausing for a second she looked up. "Yes, I want to taste you. So feel free to spunk down my throat," before returning, with continued gusto, to ensuring I did just that.

I realised I'd been a little on edge, fearful I'd explode without warning, such was my heightened state of arousal. But with this assurance I relaxed completely and gave myself over, entirely, to enjoying the experience. Though that didn't last too long. The forbidden/clandestine nature of this, together with Penny's enthusiasm, put paid to that.

I could feel the spunk boiling in the balls that she was playing with and I knew my orgasm was imminet.

"Oh God, oh yes, oh yes, nearly there, so close," I gasped, given her one final chance to pull away. A chance she refused.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming, FUCKKK......" I grunted, spewing what certainly was a "gobful" into her eager mouth.

Despite being surprised, it seemed, by the the volume and ferocity of my orgasm, to her enormous credit she still did her best to keep her mouth fastened on my cock. But it was too much and she ended up spluttering as she came up for air. With a trail of my sticky jizz dribbling (rather appealingly in my opinion) out of a corner of her mouth.

As she sat up I gave her a tissue which she eagerly took and spat some of the semen residue into. Handing her a bottle of water to further cleanse her mouth I took her in my arms.

"Oh my goodness, thank you so much. That was wonderful. I really hope you didn't find it too gross?"

"Actually, I was fearful it might be really "icky". But it really wasn't too bad. What you were producing initially, before you came, was really nice. Almost sweet."

"That's called precum," I confirmed. "And yes, I know from tasting it myself," I grinned.

"Jeez, are there no ends to your kinks," she laughed. "But I guess most men are curious and have tried that. Anyway, your actual sperm wasn't as sweet, in fact a little more bitter. But not at all unpleasant. I'd definitely taste it again!"

So, yet another step (a pretty big one in this case) on our sexual path together had been taken. And over the next few days Penny most certainly did taste me. On multiple occasions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After returning home we maintained our now well established routine of professional work interaction. With absolutely no reference, even when alone, to our out of work activities.

But when I met Penny at the airport the following week, this time early on a Monday morning, I gave her a big hug. She held me very tightly, before, seeming to regret it, disentangling herself. Despite our recent intimacy I was conscious that we needed to maintain, to the outside world, the impression we were just colleagues. And I sensed that Penny, for obvious reasons, was particularly keen to do this. In fact, after the initial big hug she seemed distant, if not even annoyed.

We drove from the airport straight to our now familiar hotel. Planning to drop off our bags before heading back out to do more surveys for the project.

"Are our rooms ready yet?" Penny asked at reception.

"I'm afraid not," the now kindly middle-aged receptionist responded. "You can leave your luggage with us though and we'll take it up to your rooms as soon as they've been cleaned."

"Damn," Penny replied, testily. "I was very much hoping they would be ready. Don't you have any rooms free? I really need to freshen up after our flight."

As the receptionist scanned her register Penny continued, in a rather accusatory fashion, "we've stayed her so often now surely you can squeeze us in to a serviced room?"

I'm so sorry," came the reply, "we've nothing cleaned yet. But I'll be sure to have them ready on your return. What time will you be back this afternoon?"

"Some time after 4pm, probably later," I informed her. "Come on then Penny, let's get to work." I suggested," before trotting back out to our car.

Penny followed behind, continuing to look vexed and unhappy.

"What's wrong with you today?" I asked, "you really don't seem yourself."

"I'm fine, just shut up and drive," she spat back, before turning away and looking pointedly out of the window.

For a few minutes we drove in rather painful silence, before Penny turned back towards me. "I'm sorry," she spluttered, with a catch in her voice. "I didn't have a great weekend," before turning away again.

I gave her a further few moments to calm down before asking, patiently, "care to talk about it? Can I help at all?"

"Yes," probably," she replied, before correcting herself almost immediately, "Actually no, you can't. Not everything can be easily solved. So just leave me alone." she concluded testily, before lapsing into a further awkward silence.

This time I gave her ample time to calm down, turning on the radio in the hired Land Rover and driving off into the hills to conduct the day's surveying and planning.

As we approached the site we'd be working on today Penny sat up and broke her reverie. "Take that track up ahead on the left into the woods," she directed.

"Ok...." I agreed, with just a little hesitancy. I had no idea what was on her mind and couldn't imagine where we were heading. Or why. But I was confident that Penny knew what she was doing.

After half a mile she spotted a clearing ahead. "Pull over into that and park up," she directed.

Complying without any further commentary I did that, applying the handbrake, unclipping my seat belt and turning towards her.

"Right," I begun, "what in earth is going on and why are we parked in the middle of a pretty dense forest?"

"Because I need a fuck. Desperately." Penny blurted out.

I was, for perhaps the first time ever, struck dumb. For several moments all I could do was look at Penny incredulously, but say or do nothing.

Clearly tiring of this, Penny spoke again. "For goodness sake, say something," she urged. "Is the idea so horrific you don't know how to turn me down?" she demanded.

"God no, of course not," I assured her, finally finding my voice. "But I'm completely taken aback. What's prompted this?"

"Right, I know how much you enjoy hearing me talk about my desires. But do you want to fuck me or not?" she insisted. "I will explain exactly why later, but right now I really need you to satisfy my needs. I presume you've got a condom?"

"Ok, sounds good to me. Of course I want to fuck you. Thought I'm not sure how comfortable we'll be," I grinned. "But also, whilst I do have condoms they are in my luggage which we left at the hotel. I haven't got one on me." I concluded, a little sheepishly.

"Shit," Penny grimaced, "I just assumed a "player" like you would never be without a condom. Unless you're the sort of person who decries them?"

"Player? Condom decrier? What do you really think of me? I thought were getting on well," I answered. More than a little hurt, if truth be told.

"God, I'm sorry, I'm coming across as a bit of a cow," she agreed, with a grimace. "It's just that I've had a very frustrating - and pretty painful - weekend. I'm afraid it's made me really irritable."

"Right," I said, trying to diffuse things. "I'm really sorry to hear that. Why don't we get a blanket or some tarpaulin from the back, lay down on the grass and I'll go down on you? I really would love that. I'd thenreallylove it if we could have sex when we get back to the hotel later. How does that sound?"

Pulling me to her, Penny struck her tongue down my throat, with her hand dropping down to start rubbing my groin. "Pretty damn good," she agreed, leaping out of the Land Rover and moving to the back. Fishing around she found some old sheeting. Quite grubby, but somehow in line with how we (and especially Penny) were behaving.

"Come on, get a move on," Penny urged, as she lay the sheeting on the grass and started stripping off. "I really really need some relief," she confirmed, as she lay back, pulling me down to her.

Penny was now half undressed, with just her bra and knickers on, whilst I was still fully clothed. But she was impatient for me to attend to her needs. She drew me back in for another passionate kiss, which I combined with dragging down her knickers and fingering her wet, eager, pussy.

"Oh my God, yesss....." she hissed, through gritted teeth. "I am so fucking horny. Get down there and use that talented tongue of yours on me," she demanded.

I was, as ever, more than happy to oblige. Pulling off her knickers completely I moved down her body and began, immediately, to tongue her. No teasing, or prolonged foreplay, this time. I knew that nothing but a rapid progression to orgasm would do.

"Shiiiittttt........ that is so good," she exclaimed, with a guttural groan.

By now I was developing a pretty good idea of what worked for Penny. But I had no difficulty at all today in detecting her "hot buttons". She was more turned on than I'd previously experienced. Writhing about on the grubby tarpaulin as I tongued her soaking wet pussy.

"Mmmmmm, mmmm, arrghhh," she grunted incoherently, gripping my head to pull me tight into her. Fearful, it seems, that I might stop short of making her come. Though I had absolutely no intention of doing that.

At this stage I was lapping away at some pace. Though still ensuring that I was not too forceful, just applying relatively gentle pressure with the flat of my tongue to her prominent clitoris. I was clearly dong exactly exactly what she wanted/needed.

"Ooooh, oooooh, OOHHHHH, YESSSSSSSSSS," she cried out, shuddering and gasping with the force of the orgasm that hit her.

Knowing how sensitive she was after cumming I paused and let her recover.

Penny lay back, tremoring slightly and basking - or so I thought - in the satisfied afterglow of the orgasm that she had so desperately needed. But I was only half right.

After a brief pause, she propped herself up as she looked at me, with lust still writ large all over her beautiful face.

"Jack, that was stellar," she confirmed, "but I'm afraid it's not satisfied my urges. In fact, it's almost made them worse. I'm afraid I really do need your cock inside me. I really, really, need a good hard fuck!"

"Crikey, fine by me," I chuckled, standing up to unbuckle by belt and drop my trousers. "But what about the risk of pregnancy?" I queried, pausing as I was about to peel my boxers over my erect dick.

"Jeez Jack, do I seem that reckless?" Penny asked. "I've got a contraceptive implant. I want your dick, not your daughter," she grinned. "Now hurry up and get back down here."

Hopping out of my underwear I lay back down and pulled her to me for another deep, passionate, kiss. As our tongues wrestled Penny was reaching down to grasp my now iron hard cock.

"Come on, stick it in me. Now," she urged. "I need you to fill my pussy with your cock. And your spunk. But please try to get me off again before you come," she pleaded.

Squirming around I aimed my dick at what I knew was her well lubricated pussy. And, in one thrust, I was inside her. I would have liked to have paused to savour the moment. But Penny was having none of it.

"Oh God Jack, yesssss," she gasped. "That's so good. Come on, fuck me, fuck me," she implored, wriggling against me and pulling my dick deep in to her.

I was hugely turned on myself by now. Aroused by Penny's desire and desperation and the illicit nature of our outdoor fuck, deep in the forest. Plus, of course, the appeal of fucking a gorgeous, nubile young woman, 20 or more years my junior.

I started slowly, but purposefully. Pulling almost all of the way out, before thrusting back in. I was mindful of Penny's protestations to "fuck her hard". But I really wanted to savour the moment. Her body was flawless and her pussy, wrapped around my rock hard cock, was so wonderfully tight. It was everything and more that I'd imagined.

"Oh my God, I love this," I assured her. "You are so so beautiful. And so fucking horny."

Penny said nothing in response, but pulled me back down and rammed her tongue back done my throat as she thrust up at me.

I began pumping away furiously, grasping her shoulders tightly as I powered into her. The harder I fucked her the more she appeared to like it. Her athletic legs were wrapped round me and her pussy was gripping me tightly.

She was, I felt, rapidly approaching another orgasm now. But so was I. But I was determined to delay it long enough to give Penny the climax she'd asked for. Fortunately, for us both, Penny's arousal was further advanced than mine.

"Ooooh, oooh,ooooh, oooh, I'm coming, I'm coming, YESSSSSS," she screamed, even louder than she had just a little earlier. As this happened she gripped me even tighter and shuddered and shook beneath me.

"Shit, shit, FUCKKKKK!" I cried out, with her orgasm triggering mine, as I spewed what felt like a sacful of spunk into her.

"Oh my good God," I exclaimed, as I pulled out and collapsed beside. Pulling her to me for a big, all enveloping, cuddle. Which, somewhat predictably by now, caused her to break down and blubber gently against my shoulder.

I held her close and let the sobs abate, with Penny looking up at me and apologizing.

"I'm so sorry," she began. "Sorry for acting like a bitch this morning, sorry for forcing myself upon you," she continued with a rueful smile. "And sorry for breaking down, yet again, when all you've done is what I've asked - if not demanded - of you."

"Not that any of this has been a hardship," I assured her, with a big grin. Before we collapsed back into companionable silence as we hugged on the sheet.

"Right," Penny began, finally breaking from the clinch. "As much as you appeared to have enjoyed this, I feel I owe you an explanation for my behaviour. Though I fear it doesn't reflect well on either me, my boyfriend or particularly my relationship with my boyfriend."

"Ashamed as you know I've been about much of what we've done recently, I've also derived a great deal of pleasure from it. So this weekend I was determined to be more open with my boyfriend and let him know what I wanted to do to him. And him to me. I guess I was hoping to replicate, with him, much of what we'd done together. Or at least a little of it," she concluded with a pained grin.

"So on Friday evening I really opened up to him. Telling him how much I'd missed him, how horny I felt and how I was looking forward to us having wild sex this weekend. And lots of it."

"How did that land? I'm sure he'd have been delighted," I suggested. "I know I would have been."

"You would have thought so. But I'm afraid he didn't appear to be at all happy. In fact he seemed judgmental - or at least his body language was - about what I'd suggested. Though he said very little. I'd really had to steel myself to be so open with him about my sexual needs. So when he froze up and was clearly uncomfortable I felt terrible. But, giving him the benefit of the doubt I wondered if, like me, he needed time to come to terms with the change in me. Plus I realised that, also like me, he was really buttoned up too. Sexually and in most other ways."

"We did have sex that evening. But it was the normal perfunctory, missionary position, sex that we were used to. He came, pretty quickly as he often does. I didn't reach orgasm. In part as I was irritated and hurt. But also because I was coming to realise he really isn't that good in bed. In fact, I didn't get close to climax. Though he didn't seem to realise, or care, about that."

"The next morning I determined, partly against my better judgment, to try again. I went down on him and started telling him how much I loved his cock and how I hoped I was making him feel good. As well as asking him if he'd do the same to me. He didn't say a word. though I could feel him tensing a little. So I stopped and asking him if he was enjoying what we were doing and encouraging him to go down on me."

"At this stage I still felt I could bring him round. He told me he was enjoying it (though he was pretty unconvincing), but wondered what had "got in to me". By this stage I was furious so I told him what wasn't getting in to me was his dick! So I stormed out and left him stew for a few hours."

"When I returned he was very contrite and suggested he'd been taken by surprise and pretty overwhelmed earlier. But, once again, when I tried to explain my feelings he was almost squirming in discomfort. He just didn't want to know. At this stage I really couldn't be bothered to try again. So, the rest of the weekend was spent sexless, in a pretty frosty atmosphere. I've done a lot of thinking and realised that it was sex that we used to have together. Not lovemaking, nor even fucking. Just sex. And pretty crappy sex too."

"The crazy thing is that this weekend he made me feel really dirty, cheap even. Whilst, when I'm with you we've done what most people would think - or certainly I think - are pretty "dirty" things. But you've made me feel really good about them. And most importantly, really good about myself."

All of this time I'd let Penny talk. She clearly needed to get a lot of her chest. But I now took her in my arms and just held her close for several minutes, as she snivelled gently.

"I'm so sorry to hear of your travails." I said eventually. And I really was. "I hope you can work it out. But, being impossibly selfish, I'm grateful for the realisation you've come to and what it's resulted in this morning. You absolutely do not need to apologise, not explain, further. Because that was just sensational."

"Right," I suggested, trying for once to be the responsible adult. "As wonderful as all of this has been, we've got a ton of work to get through. So let's clean up, as best we can, and get back to business."

Which is exactly what we did. Indeed, after this extraordinary interlude, we made further excellent progress on our plans.

Returning to our hotel around 5pm Penny was gracious enough to apologise to the staff after we checked in. As we went to our rooms she looked at me as she dropped her bags outside hers.

"I'd really like it if you came in?" she suggested shyly, but with a quiet confidence I'd not seen in our previous interactions of this nature. Or certainly what I expected/hoped would continue to be of "this nature".

Acquiescing immediately I followed her in, where my hopes were immediately confirmed.

"Jack," she began, wrapping her arms around me and looking deep into my eyes. "I really enjoyed what we did this morning. Actually, to be more explicit, I loved our fuck."

"Me too," I confirmed, with a huge smile. "And I hope we can do it again very soon."