All Comments on 'Upward Ambition Ch. 04'

by wirtydord

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Enjoying this series. Well written, hot, and did I mention, well written? Look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

worth the wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

I always find myself checking your page for the next installment, hope it's coming anytime soon. This is a great story. I love how possessive the boss is, of how he get triggered because of a simple touch. I hope he will keep on never sharing and their "love" story grows deeper. I'm curious to find out if the assistant will grow attach or he forever resent his boss.

Thank for this great story. Please keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really great

Awesome writing

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, I am into the story now and I really, really hate Derek. I hope that is what the author wants a few of the readers to do. I also hope that Jack will get his revenge somehow, someday, on Derek. Stories like this where the innocent are blackmailed into performing humiliating and demeaning things like getting raped, I am always hopeful that some good will come out of this where the guilty are brought to justice. Since I am getting to late reading this storyline and there are many more chapters to go, I am hopeful that this ends with Jack bringing down Kevin and Derek (but not holding my breath).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous