Upward Ambition Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess that does it, because he pulls off me in one smooth motion, and in the next second he's buried up to the hilt in my ass. I whimper at the intrusion and squeeze my eyes shut.

"Look at me," he orders, as he slams into me repeatedly. I do as I'm told, locking my gaze with his. He reaches between us and wraps his fingers around my shaft, pumping it in rhythm with his hips. "Come, you little slut. Now."

Once again, I do as I'm told. I spurt all over my stomach and chest, moaning with ecstasy. Derek wipes some of my spunk onto his fingers and sticks them in my mouth. I suck him clean, over and over again, while he continues to ride me. Eventually, he slows his rhythm, obviously planning on taking his time with this round. I can feel every single inch of him sliding along my channel as he drives steadily in and out, in and out.

Despite my rawness, I'm beginning to get used to the rhythm. There's something comforting and almost soothing about it, even trussed up as I am, completely at his mercy. I start to drift away into a hazy, surreal state, but then I'm drawn back to my senses by the ringtone on Derek's cell.

It's such an utterly incongruous sound, that for a second I think I must be dreaming. Is it possible I just dozed off at the office—that none of this is happening at all?

But no, the continued assault of my hole by Derek's cock is definitely real. He doesn't stop, but he does pull the phone from his back pocket and answer it. I don't even know why I'm surprised.

"Harrow," he says, with only the barest hitch in his voice. You'd never guess at that very second he was buried balls-deep in his subordinate's ass. "Kevin. I thought I'd be hearing from you. I was actually just talking about you."

He meets my eye and presses a finger to his lips. Then he turns on the speaker and sets the phone on my chest. I struggle to keep my breathing under control as Derek resumes riding me at a leisurely pace.

"All good things, I hope," Kevin says with a laugh.

"Only the best."

"Look, I just realized I never had Melinda send you those files. Picton was it? The day just got away from me."

"That's fine," Derek says graciously. He brushes against my prostate, and I bite back a yelp. "I had Jack send them over."

"Good, good," says Kevin. There are traffic sounds around him, like he's walking down the street. Probably leaving a bar or restaurant after a night on the town, like normal people do on their Friday nights. "Wish there was a way you could clone that boy. I'd make good use of him."

"Yes, he's very useful," Derek says. My eyes roll back in my head as he nudges my prostate yet again, and I can't help a strangled noise. I know he's doing it on purpose.

"What was that?" Kevin asks. "Did you hear that?"

"No," says Derek. "Must be on your end."

"Hmm. So how did London go? Anything to report?"

"You'll be happy to know I managed to shore up our third quarter revenue." He's so matter-of-fact, I swear it sounds like he's relaxing somewhere with his feet up. I don't know if I'm impressed or terrified at his cool control as he continues to plow me steadily.

"Staff consolidations?"

"No."

"Then how?"

"Had a meeting with Charles Huang at Bright Coral," Derek says. He slides his hand up my chest as if, despite his current activity, the conversation is boring him. He starts to play idly with one of my nipples. I clamp my mouth shut and close my eyes, but he immediately pinches me as a reminder that I'm supposed to be looking at him while he fucks me.

"Really?" Kevin asks, sounding skeptical. "About what?"

"I convinced him to let Fultech buy him out." Derek's tone is disinterested, but his attention is fixated on the tweaking and torture he's currently inflicting on my nipples, inches away from the phone. I try desperately not to make a sound. "Bright Coral has been eating into our profits in that sector for years, but he doesn't have the right infrastructure in place, and they're bleeding money. This way he gets a tidy sum, and we have a corner on the market again."

"You've got to be kidding me. And he agreed to it?"

"He's flying in next week to sign the papers. The shareholders won't have anything to complain about for a while."

"Well, I'll be damned. That simple, huh?"

Derek rolls his eyes, and I wince as he gives my nipples an extra-aggressive pinch.

"I wouldn't say simple, but I did my job. Now if you would be kind enough to do yours; we're going to need some capital freed up for the sale. He wants six million, but I think I can get him down to five."

I'll never get used to how casually executives like Derek and Kevin can throw around talk of million-dollar sums, as if it's pocket change. I think Derek probably reads something of my thoughts on my face, because he smirks at me. Prick.

"Will do," says Kevin. If he's noticed the condescension dripping from Derek's tone (and how could he not), he's chosen to ignore it. "I gotta say. I didn't think you were going to pull this one off."

"You should know better than that by now," Derek says smoothly. "I always come out on top."

He ends the call, flings the phone away, and starts pumping into me with renewed vigor. I hiss in pain as he bites down on my right nipple. It's clear that he has no intention of letting me leave tonight. Spread and bound as I am, I'm his living fucktoy for as long as he wants to keep me here. And there are two full days of weekend left.

12