UR-Quan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June 2nd, 2155

We are en route back to Vela, and I have informed the crew that we will spend a day on the surface relaxing once we arrive. Some of these crewman have been in space for over ten years, and haven't walked on a field, or been to a planet surface for any other reason then mining.

June 3rd, 2155

Today, after my command shift, I had dinner with Marla, and told her I wanted her to write her fantasies down so that I could read them and give her more of what she wanted. She blushed, and then said that she would.

June 4th-6th, 2155

I've compiled the last few days, because the only interesting thing is that we are again being followed in space.

June 7th, 2155

We have reached Vela. Instead of encountering my home planet untouched, we found it slave shielded, and with an Ur-quan guarding it. We spoke with the Ur-quan, and I considered fighting it, though I decided to use the escape pod instead. No one was killed in the escape. When we reached hyperspace, we encountered another Slylandro probe. Despite peaceful conversation, it still attacked us. We lost 16 crewpeople during the assault. I have made the evaluation that upon return to the Starbase, it is imperative that I make the intrepid a more combat ready vessel.

June 8th, 2155

Captain Pike came over and talked to me after my shift today. He said that I made the right choices in escaping the two fights yesterday. He said that he's watched me grow up, and he believes I can do this. His words made me feel much better.

A small memorial was held on the observation deck for the sixteen people who were killed in the Slylandro attack.

June 9th,2155

Fwiffo's device has pinpointed a rainbow world at Zeta Sextantis, and that is our next stop.

Also, Marla sent me a message with her fantasies written down. She has dreams and fantasies of being forced to strip, being bound, even being taken by two men at once. I do want to speak to her, and find out if I can make all of her fantasies come true while we are on this trip.

June 10th-17th, 2155

This entire week has been spent in hyperspace travel, and I have used the time for training, associating myself with all of the crew, and planning our next leg of the journey. With the crew being down to 86 people, we have had to reduce the shifts to 21 people each shift, with the four alternates rotating in every week. This rotation allows people to look forward to a week off, something that I gather they don't do at the space station.

June 18th, 2155

We have reached Zeta Sextantis, and Fwiffo's device was correct, we found a rainbow world at the intermost planet. Lt. Richer did the first landing, and we mined the rainbow world successfully. I look forward to our next encounter with the Melnorme.

June 19th, 2155

We have lost through people through a cargo bay failure, which caused them to get pulled into deep space. The head engineer, Nickie Myers, said that the containment field in the cargo bay failed while they were inside attempting to secure the minerals we had mined on the rainbow world. These deaths seemed so senseless to me.

I was emotionally upset, and I ordered Sgt. Myers to my quarters. I asked her how such a failure could happen, and she tried to explain it. When she was done, I told her that she needed to be sure that it would not happen again. Then I ordered her to strip, and I spanked her. I ordered her to return to her quarters before getting re-dressed, an order that I am sure she followed at.

June 20th, 2155 – June 30th,2155

Although our radar is picking up a lot of ships, we seem to be the fastest and most maneuverable out here.

And after a few days of being shut down, mentally and emotionally, I had one of the squads of girls line up after their shift. I picked one at random, a technical seargant Garey, and when we got back to my quarters, I ordered her to strip, to masterbate, to massage me, and to perform oral sex on me. She did all of these things for me, without question. I can not say without reluctance, but without question. When we were finished, I had her lie in bed next to me, and I felt bad, and said, "I hope you don't think less of me for this." Her response was a touch unexpected, "Captain, you have to weight of the world on your shoulders. You don't really have time to romance anyone. This is kinda what has to be done. It's not ideal for anyone, but I'm not going to hate you for it." With that, she got dressed, and then came over and sat on the bed, and looked at me. "Just don't pick me every time. The other girls might get jealous."

July 1st, 2155

Fwiffo's device was right on about another rainbow world being at Gamma Kepler. And we have set course for Gamma Reticuli, despite many grumblings from the crew.

July 2nd,2155- July 9th,2155

Gamma Reticuli is in Ur-Quan space. The crew thinks that I'm marching them right into a death trap. I've tried reassuring them that we are faster and more maneuverable then the Ur-Quan ships, and that we are not going to engage in battle, but they still seem to believe that we are going to be killed out here. So I had a commander's call, and informed the crew that I grieve over the people I've lost already, and I'm only delving into Ur-Quan space to scan a Rainbow world, and then we are out of it. They seemed much happier.

Post – I've become very interested in the old television series Angel. It's wonderful writing, acting, and there is a girl on the ship who looks a great deal like the actress who plays Cordelia.

July 10th, 2155 – July 14th, 2155

The commanders call did seem to help morale. That, and the fact that we seem to be outrunning everything that pops into hyperspace.

July 15th, 2155

We have reached Gamma Reticuli, and scanned the rainbow world here. Fwiffo came aboard and said that his deep radar scanner is getting anomalous readings from Arcturus, so we set course for Arcturus.

July 16th, 2155

Today, I had a lunch with six girls from the ship. We discussed everything. The only one I recognized prominently was Lt. Richer, but the girls seemed to enjoy talking to me, in an environment away from the bridge.

July 17th- 26th, 2155

I've made it a habit of having lunch or dinner in groups with the girls. It is fun, and it has calmed the nerves. I've also started having some of them come to my quarters to watch Angel – a show I am completely enthralled with. One of the girls, private Castillo remarked that I would look like Lindsey if I cut my hair different. I decided that I could work out a little, and that my build would be a lot more similar. I do have the smile, and the facial features, though he and I have different eyes.

Marla and I have also been more daring and experimental. I've now experienced oral sex, anal sex, tittie-fucking, cunnilingus, and light bondage during sex. She has a very active imagination, and I feel that it is opening my boundaries quite a bit.

Several of the other girls have also been more flirtatious with me since I have worked at being more social. Sgt. Garey even said, at the dinner table, "When you going to pick me again?" I think I'm enjoying the long trips a bit more then I expected.

July 27th, 2155

We have reached Arcturus. We are receiving signal from the moon on the first planet.

Upon investigation we found a hyperwave caster on the surface. The crew of the lander retrieved it, and we are going to test it when in hyperspace.

July 28th, 2155

Fwiffo's Rainbow world detector says that Alpha Andromeda will have one.

July 31st, 2155

We have been encountered by another Slylandro Probe. This was my third attempt at peaceful communication, and now I feel that I must threaten the probe on contact at our next meeting. We lost 10 people to the probe.

August 1st, 2155

We have held a service for the lost crewman. And I have informed the crew that upon the next probe encounter, I will attempt to destroy it.

August 2nd, 2155 – August 4th, 2155

The hyperwave caster sends out a message to the Melnorme. When we talked to the Melnorme, they gave us 500 credits for each rainbow world we discovered. With the 1500 credits we purchased a lot of technology – we doubled the landers speed, got specification for point defense lasers for the flagship, made the planet landers resistant to hostile alien life forms (which will make gathering the data the Melnorme want easier), then we got an upgrade doubling the cargo volume of the lander.

The next day the Melnorme offered us double capacity fueltank blueprints for the Intrepid. Then we doubled the firing rate on the landers stun gun. The next improvement made my head spin though. They had a modification making the lander resistant to earthquakes. The Melnorme insisted that the lander would be resistant to earthquakes, not impervious. I tried explaining to him how many crewmember we lost in earthquake events, and told him that if we had something to make it resistant to weather, we would be set. Well, after we bought auto tracking modules for the Intrepid, he showed me they do have a weather upgrade. We bought that as well. The final upgrade we were able to afford was a heat shield, making it more resistant to planetary hotspots.

August 5th, 2155

I schedule a briefing with the lander pilots to discuss the upgrades to the landers. I had set course for Alpha Andromeda before the briefing began, and then went in to the conference room.

By now, I've had lunch, or dinner with every girl on the ship, in a group. They all feel comfortable with me, and capable of being able to talk to me. But I had scheduled this as a two hour work briefing. When I went in, I couldn't get them to focus, or to quit interrupting, or chatting to one another, while I was showing them the new console features, and how to operate the new systems. Finally, after a half an hour, I had lost my patience.

I ordered the entire class to stand, strip completely, and leave their uniforms on their chairs. After they were all naked I said, very sternly, "I schedule a two hour work briefing. You girls are chattering. We aren't off duty, this isn't relaxing time. Knowing these systems is going to keep our crew alive. You've wasted my time today. You can stand here, naked, until the time that the briefing is to conclude. We will repeat the information tomorrow." With that I left, but I did check the monitor every fifteen minutes. None of the girls spoke or attempted to dress until time was up.

August 6th,2155

Today, the briefing went without incident. Afterword, I had Lt. Richer stay. I asked her if there was any backlash from my decision yesterday. She said that after they were released, they had dinner together, and they realized that I work very hard to keep us all safe, and expect them to be professional when on duty. I told her good, that I don't want them to feel that I was scolding without reason. After that she asked, without reservation, if we could go to my quarters and fuck. She had never shown any attraction to me before, barely flirting, and she was so blunt. We did go back to my quarters, and had sex, very rough, hard, physical sex. Jamie Richer has a very defined body, very lean, with just enough curve to make her sensual. With her hair down, she's very hot.

August 7th, 2155

Marla came to my quarters today, and we had very passionate sex, which is different from our regular encounters. Generally, Marla wants to engage in a fantasy where she is ordered to do something that she doesn't wish to, but she follows these orders anyway- against her will.

When we were done with the romantic sex this evening though, I asked her if she wanted me to help fulfill the one fantasy that she hadn't had as of yet – where she is handcuffed, blindfolded, and taken by more then one man. She grew very quiet, and then she said, sheepishly, "It's so hard for me to decide if I could do that for real or not."

August 8th,2155

We have arrived in Alpha Andromeda. Again, Fwiffo's device is right. This rainbow world has a high surface temperature, and a weather class of 4. But the Melnorme technology performed wonderfully, and we lost no one.

Fwiffo states that he thinks Groombridge has another rainbow world. That's also as far as our current starmap takes us away from Earth, so when we get close to the star, we will use the hyperwave caster, to get the Melnorme's attention. If Fwiffo is right, and we have two more rainbow worlds, we will be very well off with the Melnorme.

August 10th, 2155- August 17th, 2155

Although there is very little activity to report about the nature of the mission, I have been in heat this week. A different girl has come back to my quarters with me each night this week, and I've had sex with each of them, and none of them seems at all bothered about it. The atmosphere on the ship is almost festive.

Simon and I did take to a private dinner between the two of us this evening, just to speak to one another. He stated that of the 68 women aboard, he has had 59. He said he believes he can have the other 9 before we return to Earth. I remarked that I haven't been so active in variety, until this last week, and he told me that a lot of the girls are starting to go stir crazy – the went from being on a base with a relatively equal mix, to this, and they are starting to want their needs addressed. I told him that I've only had about a dozen, but that I'm not as outgoing as him, and I'm busier. We also discussed other things – the entertainment log, crew rotation upon returning to the starbase, and the general thought of what he had accomplished in the last six months.

I went to sleep alone, for the first night in a week.

August 18th, 2155

We used the hyperwave caster to call for the Melnorme today. Hopefully we will get a hit on the radar.

August 19th,2155

We have met with the Melnorme, and purchased Hellbore Cannons, and Shiva furnaces. We also filled the fuel tanks to max capacity.

August 20th, 2155 – August 23rd, 2155

We have arrived in Groombridge, and there is a rainbow world here. We have mined part of it. I am trying to save room in the storage bay for the rest of the trip home. The crew feels very good knowing that we are able to use the hyperwave caster to call the Melnorme whenever we need them.

August 24th, 2155

Fwiffo came over today and stated that he has used Groombridge as a point, and he noted that the Rainbow worlds we had previously visited formed a straight line. Since his detector picked up on a signal of one at Gamma Aquarii, we set course there. He showed me that if the patern holds true, there will also be rainbow worlds at Beta Leporis, Epsilon Lipi, Epsilon Draconis, and Beta Pegasi.

I decided that if he was right, we would visit the first two, and then go safely out of the Ur-Quan scanner range before using the hyperwave caster to summon the Melnorme. Then I believe I should use some of the credits to purchase some information, and find out if the Melnorme truly do have information that is vital to our mission.

***

August 25th, 2155- August 28th,2155

We have set course for Delta Aquarii. Lt. Richer has asked me if she can begin the training program to become a Lt. Commander. I told her I would check with the guidelines, I believe she can do all training certifications, but will not be eligible to gain the rank until she held the rank of Lt. for at least eighteen months.

Simon has said that the entertainment seems to be working well. The lineup has given crewmembers something to talk about, and a variety of things to do – reading, watching television, playing instruments, along with everything else they need to do for the ship.

August 29th, 2155

We have had more ships appear on the hyperspace radar. Since this area was only previously charted by deep space telescope radar, we are not sure if there are other life forms here. I only hope that there is not another Slylandro probe closing on our ship.

Marla and I had a rendevous today. I pushed her as hard as I ever had before, asking her if I should make her fantasies reality and then find out if I had gone too far, or not. She kissed me right after that, and then said, "I really like you, Kody, and I know you like dominating me when we are alone, but we both know that you won't go outside the box." And I think that if I do, she will want me even more then she does now.

August 30th, 2155

I have put the ship on all-stop. It's our first one in hyperspace. The deep space radar operator told me that the speed that the probes moved at, and the speed that his readings were getting, were not nearly the same. So I thought it would be an opportunity to meet a new race.

August 31st, 2155

Today, we encountered a race who call themselves, the Utwig. They seemed to have a collective depression because a mystic device of theirs, called the Ultron, was broken.

We have resumed course to Gamma Aquarri.

September 1st, 2155

Today, two crew people that I haven't had the chance of getting to know on a personal level, asked if they could accompany me to my quarters. This was at the dinner meal, following my shift. I politely asked them which one, and they smiled and said both. I had never had sex with more then one person at a time, and the only time I had thought of it was in helping Marla fulfill one of her fantasies.

The two girls, Master Sergeant Huckabee and Staff Sergeant Lyons were very happy to share sex with each other and me. It was exhilarating, being able to watch them touch one another, having them each perform on me, or even watching one perform an act to the other while I was having sex with them. The experience left me very tired, however, and after they left, I barely caught the last showing of Angel for the day.

September 2nd, 2155

We have arrived at Gamma Aquarri. There are scores of Utwig ships in this sector. In our second conversation with them, they stated that they had never encountered the Ur-quan, and then the spoke of a race near Arcturus, we must have missed them because of the detour through Ur-quan space. They also spoke of another race, called the Kohr-Ah, and they said that the Kohr-Ah live to kill. They noted that this race headed toward Crateris after starting a massacre of the Utwig. We will have to investigate when I have a battle worthy ship. Before the end of the long story, we also found out that there is a sister species, the Supox, in the nearby star systems. Finally, he talked of a relic at Zeta Hyades that could end their suffering, but it is a bomb of great power. And the Utwig are not ready to use it yet.

September 3rd, 2155

The rainbow world at Gamma Aquarri was mined successfully. I have plotted our next two stops at Beta Leporis, and then into what is defined as Supox space by the Utwig. I am hoping that the Supox are not in a great depression, as the Utwig are.

I had to have my first disciplinary hearing today. One of the crewmembers, PFC Jada Stone, struck another one, PFC Angela Wood, and then they tussled over a general argument. From everything I can gather, they haven't liked each other for several years prior to being on the ship together, and being in close contact with each other on a daily basis has finally boiled over.

After hearing everything, I ordered Jada to a weeks room restriction, followed by a public apology to the crew, for causing such a disturbance in the observatory, and five spats with a 1" oak paddle. She starred at me as though she wanted to kill me, but said nothing.

September 4th, 2155

I posted the time of Jada's punishment on the bulletin at the observatory, so that all crew who weren't on shift would be available to attend. It was not mandatory to attend, but I do believe that 2/3rds of the ship was there.

After Jada had made her apology, which came slowly but with good sincerity, I told her that she had done well, and to strip and place her hands on the wall. She looked slightly shocked at me, but then did as she was told, while holding back an angry look. The five swats went quickly, and did turn her curvy butt a bright shade of pink. Afterwords, I told her she could redress, and that she would remain in her quarters if not working her shift for the rest of the week.