Urban Legend

Story Info
Everything Is Not As It Seems.
1.2k words
4.26
7.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a very short, moderately dark non-consensual piece I wrote in response to an ad in a women's magazine, requesting short stories for the October issue. It was rejected, so I am free to share it with you :)

*

She drove her convertible through the California countryside. The day was beautiful, if a bit hot. The sun was so bright, and the air so clean and pure. She breathed deeply, her nostrils flaring. It felt so good to be alive!

The Cali coastline was always her favorite place to drive, but today she had taken the route through Simi Valley, and north from there. Beautiful mountains formed the backdrop for her drive through the lush valley. Her car purred, and she responded to the feel of the powerful engine, the precise handling, and the wind in her blonde hair.

As the sun grew hotter and thirst tickled her throat, however, she began looking for a place to stop and rest a bit. Nothing in sight, and she didn't know how far it might be to the next little town.

Rounding a curve, she spotted a neatly-kept ranch house, and fenced-in fields with sleek, beautiful horses. And there on the front porch sat a nice-looking man. She pulled her car over, careful not to damage anything with the tires. She sized up the man. He appeared to be mid-forties, and had dark hair, peppered with gray at his temples. He was clean-shaven, and groomed as neatly as the horses. Surely this was the owner of this beautiful ranch.

"Excuse me," she called to him, "how far is it to the next convenience store?"

"You out of gas, Lady?" he replied, not moving from the rocking chair in which he sat.

"No, sir," she answered, "Just hot and thirsty, looking for a place to stop for a while, a cool drink, you know."

"I can give you a glass of iced tea, and a rocking chair, if you want it," he spoke softly, looking her and the car over.

He seemed decent enough, she thought. Surely a man with a nice place like this was safe.

"Okay, thank you, sir!" she smiled, climbing out of the car, and walking toward the house.

She was medium-tall, and wore a red-plaid skirt, almost knee length, with a cream-colored blouse. She had eyes the color of the clear sky, and her blonde hair cascaded to the middle of her back. Somewhat slender, she walked gracefully, her hips swaying a bit. Her sweet smile was bewitching.

He motioned to a second rocker on the porch, smiled at her, and went into the house to get her tea.

She sat, and looked at the neat house, the barn, the fenced-in horses, and stables. She smelled the hay, the clover, and warm earth. Such a beautiful place, she thought. The kind of place where time and busy schedules didn't matter, where cares would just melt away.

She listened to the horses as they grazed and snorted in the nearest pen. She loved horses, and remembered the happy times on her grandfather's ranch, riding the mares, combing them, talking to them as if they were her best friends. This nice ranch put her at ease. She leaned back into the rocker.

He brought her the iced tea, smiling, and she took it gratefully. Ice tinkled in the glass as she sipped, and the blend was just right. Ahhhhh!

They talked about horses, and ranch life, and the pace in the city. He smiled at her stories of the fast-paced life, and she smiled back at his tales of the good life of a rancher. They sipped their tea, and laughed at one another's stories. The minutes passed pleasantly.

He offered to show her the barn, and horses. She agreed, and they walked to the nearest of the barns. The smell was of earth, and horses. She breathed it in, as he told how the horses were bred. He led her to the end stall, and showed her the breeding harness. He went on at length how the mare was brought in, and strapped into the harness to prevent injury, and then the stallion was allowed to mate with her.

As his voice droned on steadily, the insects buzzed in her head. She felt warm and safe with him, in the barn. She leaned on him for support, feeling a bit sleepy. He gently leaned her over onto the breeding table, and steadied her as she lay against it. She felt warm and protected as he carefully placed her arms onto padded leather rests. He strapped her left and right arms into place, with sturdy leather straps.

She felt like a cherished mare as he fastened a long, wide strap across her lower back, and secured the buckle. All the while, he spoke evenly, soothing her as the insects buzzed in her head. His hands caressed her, and she felt comfortable, even though she was unable to move now. He stroked her back and sides, quietly assuring her that everything was fine, would be just fine.

He lifted her skirt now, and worked her panties down and off her long legs. He stroked her legs and butt, murmuring soft soothing things. She felt safe and comfortable as he spread her feet widely, fastening them to the sides of the stall, with leather belts. Even as she was held immobile, she felt safe and protected, thanks to the drugs in her tea.

Her skirt was above her waist now. He took a salve, and began working it into her nether lips. His hand worked the salve into her labia, and then into the first inch or so of her vagina. She felt comfortable as he stroked her into readiness. Soon, her juices flowed, mixing with the salve, the sharp smells mingling. She heard the insects, as she slipped into full arousal. He inserted two fingers, then three, into her engorged pussy.

Soothing her with a steady voice, and stroking her back and thighs, he worked a third, then a fourth finger into her. He massaged her expertly, his hand working deep inside her now. Folding his hand to make a narrow triangle, he fisted her gently. She felt like a favorite mare as he worked her into an orgasm, shuddering and moaning as she came.

He brought her to another shaking orgasm, expertly fisting her, and thumbing her clit. She shook, in her leather restraints. He stroked her while she came, soothing her with his gentle voice.

Then he took his pants off. Standing directly behind her, he guided his swollen cock into her wet pussy.

"There girl, thats my good girl," he murmured as he gently fucked her from behind. He pulled her head back, using her long hair as reins, turning her head so she looked at him over her shoulder. He worked himself into her deeply, his powerful legs and thighs driving his cock.

She wanted to arch up to meet his thrusts, but the straps held her securely. He thrust himself into her, as he spilled his load deep. She was unable to resist another strong orgasm, howling her pleasure as the insects buzzed louder.

She felt herself slipping into sleep. He petted her and comforted her as she drifted off. The cicadas whirred in her head.

When she awoke, she was sitting at the wheel of her car. The sun shone down brightly, and a neat farmhouse was just behind her, down the road. The rocker on the porch was empty.