Urban Oddballs: 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Spilling my ability really isn't wise. I have no reason to really tell this guy anything personal about my life, though telling him that I was an Outter isn't too big of a deal,' Shawky thought, squeezing a lemon wedge into her glass of water.

"Oh, I thought that might be the case. A pregnant woman isn't too useful in the field," Paul laughed.

"Haha, well y'know," Shawky shrugged before taking sips of her lemon tinged glass of water.

'This arrogant high horsed ass...though I guess it's a common thought to think but gah!' Thought Shawky behind the façade of a smile.

"So, who do you work with?" Paul asked

"Well, some Zoomen girls. We're an all-female group," Shawky nodded.

"Oh, well that's inclusive of you. Are you the only human?" Paul inquired, curious.

"Well, no, there is one other human woman," Shawky smiled, sipping her water.

"Ah, okay, so what kind of Zoomen are they?" Paul asked, now expressing some genuine interest.

"Haha, why do you ask?" Shawky laughed.

'Is this guy into Zoomen or something?' Shawky wondered, a bit confused by the context of the question.

"Oh, I was going to try to guess their classes based on their species," Paul explained.

"Um, isn't that a bit presumptuous?" Shawky asked, a bit offended.

"Oh, no, my mistake. I didn't mean to insult your friends. I was just curious about what your team looked like," Paul explained

"Oh no, it's alright, I'm just giving you a hard time," Shawky giggled.

"Oh, you got me!" Paul laughed, a nervous sort of laugh that reflected his being a bit embarrassed.

"Well, one is a mouse and the other is a dog," said Shawky between swigs of water.

"Hmm, a mouse and dog, huh? The mouse is a wizard and the dog is a...um...a fighter of some sort?" Paul asked, struggling to guess.

"Haha, well that was kind of close," Shawky laughed as the man was cute to her in his confusion.

"Oh, so how off am I?" Paul asked.

"Haha, pretty off, but that's alright," Shawky giggled.

"So, mind telling me what I got wrong?" Paul laughed in return.

"Well, the mouse is a ranger and the dog is a bard," Shawky explained

"Oh, that's kind of funny," Paul laughed.

"Huh? How so?" Shawky inquired, curious as to what humor Paul found in her friend's classes.

"Well, pfft...she's a mouse that uses arrows, right?" Paul giggled, trying to compose himself.

"Yeah?" Shawky said, rolling her wrist in anticipation for the punchline.

"So, that's like, a mouse you use on a desktop computer. You use an arrow to click on stuff, ah!" Paul roared, bursting into a fit of laughter.

For a moment Shawky sat there, dumbfounded by that stupid observation. But as the moment lingered, she began to crack. Her lips twitched with hesitation before succumbing.

"Gahaha, that's so stupid!" She cried, joining Paul in an uproar of laughter, so much so that water came out of her nose.

"Listen, are you still hungry? I know this gourmet pizza joint," Paul suggested, still snickering a bit from his dumb joke.

"Okay sure, sure," Shawky snickered, getting up to follow him.

***

Sometime later, their car pulled up to the establishment.

"Little greens?" Shawky said, looking at the sign of a cartoon Miblin eating a pizza.

"Yeah, this place is super high class, you'll love it!" Paul said, gleaming with enthusiasm.

"Uh alright...?" Shawky said, airing on the side of being a tad uncomfortable as Paul's driver aided her in getting out of the car.

Holding the door open for Shawky, she stepped inside, only to be greeted by a décor of green and red, all organized in a very appealing way. The booths were red leather, the tables appeared to be some sort of green marble, and the floor was a rich shade of white with not a spec of food on it. Serving various guests were Miblins, all dressed in red & green plaid maid dresses paired with black stockings and green heels.

"Well, they're pretty cute," Shawky admitted as she pictured Gaxi in their outfit.

"Well, our driver already reserved a table for us. Let's get seated by the host," Paul pointed out, looking towards the Miblin at the podium.

"Welcome, would you like to make a reservation, or do you have one?" The Miblin asked in a squeaky little voice.

"Yes we do, a reservation for 'Shutterflash' party of two," Paul said, holding up the number of fingers that would correspond to Shawky and himself.

"Oh yep, gotcha marked here. Right this way!" The Miblin hostess said, climbing down from the step-ladder behind the podium and holding her phone against her pregnant belly.

'Jeez, I didn't know Miblins could get pregnant. It's a good thing I told Bizzy to mix preventatives in Gaxi's meals,' Shawky thought as she and Paul followed the pregnant hostess to the table.

"Woah!" Shrieked the Miblin as she tripped over her heels.

"Gotcha!" Paul said, catching the tiny hostess with care before she hit the floor, much to the applause of many of the waitresses and Shawky.

"Oh, thank you sir!" Said the waitress, regaining her balance.

"They shouldn't make you wear those heels when you're pregnant, miss," Paul suggested.

"No, no it's fine, I just got a little clumsy is all," said the Miblin hostess, disregarding any folly that would befall the owners of the establishment.

"Oh, okay," Paul nodded, not sure what else to say.

"Well, here's your seat you two. I'll upload the menu to your phones. From there you can pick your section out and it'll be sent to our chef for perpetration. The average wait time is about 20 minutes. Enjoy!" Said the Miblin hostess, swiping her phone's screen to send the menu before wishing the two guests farewell.

"Thank you," said the two before turning to each one another.

"So, whatever you want I can cover, it's no biggie," Paul said, waving his palm like a big shot.

"Well, it better not be. You invited me out here, big baller," Shawky laughed.

***

Back at the Ivory Manor.

"Uh, what happened...? FATHER!" Rupert yelled, looking around in a panic.

"Woof!" Poppy barked, panting by his bed side. Her dress and shoes were sitting before her while she, as a sign of trust, laid on her back, exposing her belly to Rupert.

"What, what's this?" Rupert said, gazing at Poppy with hazy eyes.

Poppy lay there, tongue sticking out and paws in an obedient position as she alternated from being on her side to being on her back.

"Could be! M'Lady, is this a reward of trust for standing up to father? A reward for defending your honor like a brave knight against a mighty dragon? Oh M'Lady, I..." Rupert was then interrupted by a warm hand.

"Shhh...this is the real reward. Don't worry, the door is locked," Poppy winked.

"Worry? Why would I...oh!" Rupert exclaimed before sighing as a warmness enveloped his dick.

Poppy, now in her original state, began to suck Rupert's cock, bobbing her head up and down with comfortable rhythmic pace.

"Gah, aw M...La...!" Rupert panted, stroking his lover's soft head with his bandaged hand.

Poppy looked up at him with a naughty green-eyed glance of obedience as she used her tongue to stroke her boyfriend's cock. Much to his delight, as she was quite adept at using her canine tongue to pleasure him, it felt akin to a bumpy wet blanket. As her head bobbed her fat breasts swayed back and forth against his chest, her well-groomed appendages holding her balance.

***

"Whew, well that was excellent pizza, but ya'know just because I agreed to come back to your house doesn't mean I'm going to fuck you," Shawky said, looking off as she sat on a white couch in the all-white living room within Paul's near-obnoxious, monstrous-sized, all white abode.

"Oh, I wasn't expecting too much, Ms. Shawky. I mean, just to have you under my roof is far enough, you're such a ravishing creature!" Paul pointed out, smiling at her as he joined her on the couch.

"Well, do you have a sound system of some sort?" Shawky asked, taking the swig of cranberry juice that Paul had prepared for her.

"Haha, the whole house is a sound system!" Paul clapped and a holographic screen popped into existence, generated from the glass coffee table before them.

"Do you have a preference? I heard that babies are fans of more classical music, but it's up to you," Paul offered.

"Um, okay so, I was going to play it cool, but this table hologram thing is impressive," Shawky said with wide-eyed astound.

"Oh, you like that? Well it's something I've been tweaking. It's, um, a little hard to explain but, it's a surface spawning interactions system that can project through transparent surfaces like glass or plastic," Paul explained.

"So, where is the main body of the computer, if there is one? Taking a shot in the dark here," Shawky asked, trying to understand how exactly this machine worked.

"Well, the 'main body' or the projector is in the basement of the house. It scans all available access points from there, and when you clap you get what you see before you," Paul elaborated.

"Okay, wait is this some sort of magic?" Shawky asked, a bit awestruck at what she was being told.

"No, not exactly, though I am a 'Technopath' which is why I've been working with out to make this technology work in a common man's home. At the moment, the machine only works the way it does because I've been here a bunch and my essence fills the house. It also works at my headquarters, but when I attempt to subtract my influence the machine becomes less efficient and will eventually fail," Paul sighed, an air of frustration in his voice.

"So you can exert a field that remains with memory of your influence while you're not physically there?" Shawky asked intrigued.

"Ah, yeah wow, you're getting it. You catch on quick!" Paul said, amazed.

"Wha? I didn't convince you of my intellect at dinner?" Shawky laughed.

"No, that's not it. I just didn't think too many people could break down my babble when I'm on a roll," Paul laughed.

"Hehe, so you're telling me those eggheads you work with can't keep up with you? Pity...," Shawky laughed, stirring her cranberry juice with her finger before tasting it with suggestive allure.

"Um, oh, yeah it's a lonely life, but I get by. Hehe," Paul responded, a bit unhinged by Shawky's promiscuous shift in tone.

"I'm sure it is, though I think some apologies are in order," Shawky nodded.

"Wait, for what?" Paul looked on with confusion.

"Well, at first I thought you were some rich asshole, but you really seem to have a good heart. For that reason, and seeing how I sense no malice from you, I have to show you something," Shawky said as she stood up and moved to the front of the glass coffee table.

Shawky removed her navy-blue gown to reveal the majesty that was her pregnant tattooed body. She then, with great haste, kicked off the comfortable high-heeled sandals that kept her feet in a state of bondage and anguish.

"Oh woah, um, whoo!" Paul stammered, now glistening with sweat.

"See? This is kind of how I look all the time, uh and I'm not pregnant. Not exactly, anyway," Shawky explained.

"The animated tattoos are really exotic...are they, like, hologram implants or something?" Paul asked, fascinated with the moving tattoos dancing upon Shawky's flesh.

"Umm no, it's...it's complicated. Let's just say it's magic for now. So, are tattoos and pregnant bellies your fetish or something?" Shawky giggled, a bit touched by Paul's fascination with her body.

"Yes," Paul said with a straight face, indicating how serious he was about his fetishes.

"Woah, okay then!" Shawky said, wide eyed and surprised.

"Uh, hmm, well I guess I should even the playing field," Paul shrugged with a bit of hesitance as he removed his clothing.

"Well someone's buff, but what's with the, uh, blue netted jock strap?" Shawky asked, pointing to the cup that was attached to the pink haired man's groin.

"Well, I have a unique condition based on a mutation," Paul coughed, gripping the cup as to disengage it. The blue glow flickered to a dull inert gray as he did so.

"So, what, you have a little man down there that you feed treats at night or something?" Shawky giggled, laughing at the absurdity of her comment.

"Well no..." Paul said, unveiling his cupped manhood.

"We... Good Gods!" Shawky said, stumbling back a bit at the sheer abnormality of Paul's private area.

"Yeah, my father was a horse Zoomen and my mother was half reptilian Zoomen. I got both of their traits here," Paul said, a bit embarrassed pointing at his two enormous schlongs, one baring the length and characteristics of that found on a horse, the other baring resemblance of that of a bumpy blue rod, having the same womb ripping length as its brother.

"Whew, well no need to feel shy. Would you like me to ease some tension out of those two ornery bros you got there?" Shawky asked, licking her lips.

"Well, first let's take a shower," Paul offered, making his way up the stairs.

"Woah someone's a clean shooter, eh?" Shawky said, following Paul up the stairs.

"Hey now, who's got the bad puns?" Paul winked.

***

Somewhat earlier, in the smoking parlor of the Ivory Manor.

"Ah yes, so what I invited you here for was that I wanted you to hunt a beast for me," Empyreal said as she relaxed in a cranberry leather chair beside Arthur.

"Jeez, I hate smoke. You idiot, don't you know you can't become a Vessel twice? The two beasts within a person's body would tear them asunder, you jackass," Arthur sighed as he turned away a Miblin offering him a cigar.

"I know that, Arthur, come now," Empyreal laughed as a Miblin handed him a cigar.

"So, who do you want me to find?" Arthur sighed.

"Womb Whale," Empyreal stated, lighting his cigar.

"So, what, you're going to implant someone with her so you can have a baby factory or something?" Arthur asked, a bit fed up at this point.

"You need not worry about that," Empyreal smiled.

"Okay, how much?" Arthur stated, stretching himself in his chair.

"2,000,000,000?" Empyreal said with a business like casualty.

"5," Arthur countered.

"4," Empyreal smiled.

"10, cuz' you're pissing me off."

"9," Empyreal smiled.

"13! And if you lower it you can find and capture the bitch yourself," Arthur growled, sparks popping from his bald head.

"Fine, that's a deal. Just don't blow up this room please, it's new," Empyreal sighed.

"Haha, sucka!" Arthur grinned.

"Mr. Daddy, Mr. Daddy!" Gaxi yelled, looking for Arthur.

"Well, if you'd excuse me, I think I'll be going. I'll have your monster in the month," Arthur said, bidding Empyreal goodbye as he went to go tend to Gaxi.

***

"Whew, ahh, babe..." Shawky sighed, biting her thumb as Paul massaged Shawky's foot while the two lounged in his bed.

"I knew you would like this," Paul smiled, looking at Shawky with coy eyes.

"Well yeah, you're really good, at this!" Shawky cooed in pleasure, her toes flexing in delight as Paul rubbed the soles of her feet.

Hands moving up her plump legs, Shawky was enraptured in pleasure. She cooed and awed as Paul's large hands moved up and down her legs with slow, methodical care. Seeing a time to strike, Paul advanced onto the bed, his twin manhood's stiffening as he approached Shawky's pleased body.

Her legs parted, a natural response to his encroaching animal magnetism, similar to a flower making itself available to be pollinated. The equine of the two phalluses approached Shawky's moist tunnel first, teasing the folds of the outer labia, its flat head lathering the gate with a worrying amount of precum. Then, with a soft push, the cylindrical member burrowed into Shawky's pussy.

"Ah, ohh..." Shawky cooed, her eyes fluttering in ecstasy as she gave tiny whimpers, biting her bottom lip in want as the phallus' fat head plunged ever deeper.

Feminine moans filled the room as the mighty horse phallus popped into Shawky's feminine folds. This was followed by a strong pillar of cock meat creeping its way into the depths of her sex. Shawky's toes curled and flexed as the meaty bestial cock made its way through her feminine tunnel. However, with one extra growth of length, the bulky intruder entered her womb. This action drove everything that was Shawky into a maddening heat.

"GAROOOH" Shawky howled, her voice echoing throughout the room.

"Shit, should I stop?" Paul asked, caught off guard by her reaction.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE, MORE!" Shawky demanded as several voices emanated from one.

"Heh, alright!" Paul roared back, his eyes filled with sexual madness.

Paul started to pump with furious vigor, his magnificent, equine phallus pummeling Shawky's sopping cunt. Shawky cried in eerier wails of malicious joy, the tattoos on her body waving across her entire form like a kaleidoscope of pooling calligraphy. Her hands filled with brutal lust dug into Paul's pale shoulders, her sharp blue nails drawing blood from him.

"Is that all?" Paul mocked as he found the strength to lift Shawky's form, balancing her on his lap as he continued to plunder her femininity. Loud smacks bounced off the walls as Shawky's copious breasts slapped against the top of her taut pregnant belly. Mesmerized by the jiggling fat sacks, Paul sunk his teeth into the fatty left orb. Shawky licked the air in response as her right hand uprooted from Paul's shoulder to attend to her right breast.

Offended by this, Paul smacked her right hand away from her breast, causing her to lose her grip from his left shoulder. Now free, two rough hands attacked the twin fat pillows. The precious globs were now being used as leverage to keep her in place as Paul continued to pump into her. As he began to stand on the bed, Shawky became a crude belt as her black lacquered feet crisscrossed against the small of his back. Shawky's head flung back as mixtures of cheering and crying bellowed from the depths of her being. Feeling another beat of animalistic urge flow through his body, every muscle in Paul's body bulged as his second cock grew longer, piercing the tight confines of Shawky's anus.

"ROAHGAH!" Shawky cried, tears rolling from her eyes as the echoes of estranged beasts filled the room shaking the walls.

Paul rejected Shawky's breasts, pushing them away in what at first seemed like disgust, but turned out to be in trade for a duo grip of her shoulders. Using this newfound leverage to his advantage, he forced Shawky deep onto his twin pillars. Via grip strength he lifted Shawky up, breaking the vice her legs had on him. From there, one motion after the other, he pulled the pregnant woman's body.

Shawky, limbs losing openings of leverage, tightened in their places, freezing. Hands became fists and toes curled as she ascended and fell with pound after thunderous pound. The two looked at each other with intense predatory stares, teeth bared as Shawky's hole strangled Paul's twin rods. Despite the stubbornness of the forces held against the proud forces, they, with great effort, plowed through the tightening orifices, punching both g-spots.

The struggle worsened as reentry became more difficult with each plunge. The twins adapted, growing in girth, their veins bolstering with new energy as they raided the depths of the soft caves again and again until they gained entry once more. However, with each successful entry the hole denied even harder than before. The resistance and ferocity in which it was denied was a battle of hot new love and indomitable wills, as neither was willing to give in as they were enjoying the powerful feeling of each other's bodies far too much to succumb to exhaustion. The brothers punched into the love spots of the holes, and those holes quivered before finding new strength from nowhere to deny them entry once again upon return.