Urban Oddballs: 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, okay I think our time is up...," Poppy said, stepping to the side before she was blocked by Rupert.

"Do you by chance own a dog?" Rupert asked, honesty in his eyes.

"Uh, no?" Poppy said, scratching behind her ear with nervousness in her eyes.

"Oh, then how can you be the fair maiden's sister? I saw her with a lovely plump little Doberman this morning," Rupert proclaimed.

'He just called me lovely!' Poppy squealed on the inside as her face remained stoic.

"So, what if I told you I was the dog?" Poppy said with a sigh which soon shifted into her blushing.

"I would call you a liar! "Rupert said, turning his nose up at her.

"Hey now asshole, it's true!" Poppy yelled, objecting to his accusation.

"Well, prove it, M' Lady!" Rupert said with a smug smirk.

"Fine, follow me into the alley and I'll show you, alright?" Poppy said, waving for him to follow.

"This seems suspicious, but my intrigue forbids me from refusing your offer, lead on!" Rupert mumbled, scratching his goatee.

"Okay, well off comes the top," Poppy said, throwing her gym bag on the ground before removing her top, exposing her heavy golden breasts to the open air.

"M'Lady!" Rupert scoffed, his hands covering his eyes.

"Oh shut it, do you know how weird I'd look as a normal dog in people's clothes?" Poppy barked.

"Um, not very much at all?" Rupert guessed.

"You're hopeless. Just wait, I'll bark when I'm done, alright?" Poppy sighed. She proceeded to toss her shirt in the gym bag, along with her pink stirrup pants, matching stop watch and earrings, in trade for a collar and leash.

"I know I said I'd bark, but could you just witness the transformation? I mean, I'm sure I'm not the first naked female you've seen, right?" Poppy sighed, hands on her hips.

Uncovering his eyes, Rupert stared at the naked body of femininity before him.

"Oh, uh oh, wow, um, whew!" He muttered.

"Okay, pick your jaw up from the ground and keep your eyes peeled or you'll miss it!" Poppy teased.

Rupert did as he was told as he watched the woman before him change. Her large multitude of breasts shrank along with her form as she assumed all fours. Her fingers and toes became paws while her manicure and pedicure remained, though, pink claws on a dog did look silly. Her features continued to shrink and straighten until all that was left before Rupert was a plump Doberman.

"Wow, that was amazing, M' Lady! Or should I say, M' Poochie? Well, I do say I believe you are related to the lovely lady of this morning. Say, would you mind if I gave you a pet?" Rupert asked, his hand hesitant.

She lowered her head, accepting his meaty hand against her soft head.

"Oh you're a good girl, such a pretty coat too, and the little blonde curly Q is super cute!" He laughed, playing with the hair atop her head.

This would annoy her with anyone else, but she felt very comfortable with him. So much so that she grabbed her leash in her mouth and placed it in front of Rupert.

"Oh, well you went for a walk today with the fair maiden, or rather, your sister, but I guess I could take you again," Rupert surmised, taking the leash in hand.

The two took their leave from the alley, though in their absent mindedness, left Poppy's gym bag behind. With leash in hand the two made their way around the block, Poppy deducing that Rupert was an alright guy despite his strange attitude. She lead him as the two walked the pavement. She found some kind of satisfaction from being walked by a near stranger, as if she was a stray that was being taken in out of the kindness of an owner's heart. As they made their rounds, they were stopped by a woman who took a liking to Rupert because of his canine friend.

"Oh wow, he's such a pretty dog!" The woman giggled.

"Oh uh, no this is a female dog, M'Lady, but thank you!"

"She is! What a healthy plump baby girl you have! This little bit of blonde on top is so unique too!" Giggled the woman as she gave Poppy a pat on the head, tussling her tuft of blonde hair.

"Uh, thanks!" Rupert uttered, bewildered.

She waved the two goodbye and went on her way, leaving the bewildered man and his dog to their own devices.

"Wow, I guess you're a Lady magnet, miss doggie. This has never happened before!" Rupert giggled, elated.

Poppy barked, happy that she could be of help. Though she tugged at the leash, eager to extend their walk elsewhere. Poppy pulled Rupert towards another alley, where she shifted her eight pillow-like breasts standing proud on her chest once more.

"Well I have to admit, being with you is pretty fun, and I'm glad I was sort of like your wingman or dog I guess in this case," Poppy said laughing, though her green eyes shifted from elation to sarcasm as she caught Rupert staring hard at her breasts.

"Oh um, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, M'Lady!" Rupert cried, covering his eyes.

"It's fine, listen, why don't we stay out together a little while longer. I don't have to be back at my house utill about five this evening," Poppy giggled, winking.

"Uh sure, M..." Before he could utter the phrase Rupert was stopped by a finger pressed against his lips.

"Just call me Poppy, or Lady Poppy if you must," Poppy giggled, flicking her hair back.

"Oh, yes Lady Poppy, so what do you want to do now?" Rupert asked, scratching his head.

"Well, your puppy is getting pretty hungry, so why don't you feed her?" Poppy giggled, licking her muzzle.

"Uh, what, what do you mean?" Rupert mumbled, sweating.

"Oh, silly you, I meant let's go out to eat, or to your place, ya'know whatever!" Poppy laughed.

"Oh, okay I know just the place!" Rupert laughed with pride in his belly.

A few minutes later Poppy sat outside of a fast food burger joint by the name of 'Beefy Bitches', panting and enjoying the cool sensation of the sidewalk as it pressed against her hot sex.

'Eh, I didn't expect him to go to a burger place...then again with his rotundity, what was I expecting exactly? Perhaps he's a foodie and this place is top notch,' Poppy thought as she scratched her ear.

"Here we are! Two 'Bloated Bastards', one for you and two for me!" Rupert chortled, shaking the decorative bags in each hand.

'Wow, that smell is heavenly, I should have known he had good taste in food!' Poppy thought as she barked and jumped with excitement.

"Alright, girl, let's have these in the park, does that sound good?" Rupert asked, winking.

Moments later the two were relaxing on a park bench, enjoying their meals. Rupert rummaged around and roomed a small object from the bag, holding it in his hand with pride.

"See this, girl? This is a 'Beef Bitches' exclusive figurine of Merry from the 'Merry Miblin Mamas' game. I got Maria the other day, though, since I made three orders they only gave me one toy, which sucks. With any luck, maybe tomorrow I can get their steed, Mulberry, and then the rest of the ones I need. Boy, collecting is great!"

Poppy, not waiting for him to finish his explaining, stuck her muzzle into the bag and fished out her burger. 'Damn nerd...' She thought as she picked at the wrapper with her mouth.

"Oh, let me get that for you!" Rupert offered, picking up the wrapped burger and unwrapping it so that the wrapper acted like a placemat for the meal.

Poppy barked in thanks before she began to chow down. The two sat together, enjoying their burgers as they watched people pass them in the park. Though the eating habits between them were more like a fattened pigs than that of a dog and a man as they tore into their meals. Once they had finished the two relaxed there on the bench, watching the clouds roll on by.

"Woo, that was a hardy meal! 'BBs" never disappoints, huh girl?" Rupert laughed, patting his stomach.

Poppy barked with glee in response and rolled onto her back, her rounded belly on full display.

"Oh, um, oh I guess you want me to scratch your tum-tum, eh?" Rupert laughed.

Poppy whimpered in want as she looked at Rupert, panting, tongue suspended from her mouth.

"Hehe, you're a cutie!" Rupert snickered as he scratched Poppy's bell,y making sure to avoid her nipples, out of courtesy.

Poppy kicked her leg in joy as the soothing sensations of Rupert's itching drove her wild. Though looking at his princess kitty watch he noticed the time and stopped pleasuring his pet for the afternoon to alert her that she was going to be late.

"Oh, no, Miss Poppy, it's thirty till the hour, you're going to be late!" Rupert warned.

Poppy's ear perked up and she high-tailed it off the bench. Rupert waved as he saw his new friend leave for home, though he got a bunch of queer looks as onlookers viewed what seemed like the owner of a dog releasing it into the city streets for no reason.

A few minutes passed and Poppy found the alley where she had kept her belongings, relieved that the bag was still there. She spent no time transforming back and pulled back the zipper with her teeth. Everything was just as she left it. Seeing this was the case she transformed, donned her gear and went home to prepare for the party that evening.

***

*Ding Dong*!

"Coming," Quiz said as she walked down the flight of carpeted stairs to her front door.

"SURPRISE!" The party members yelled, baring gifts and food.

"Oh wow, girls, what, what is all of this?" Quiz said with a bout of confused glee.

"We thought you were feeling down, and after all of this depressing shit lately it's time to have a party to raise our spirits," Annry mumbled.

"Oh, wow thanks girls, um yeah, come in, come in!" Quiz said, teary eyed.

As everyone piled in Poppy came up from the basement and giggled.

"Haha, you all made it, I set everything up!"

"Set everything up?" Quiz questioned.

"Oh yeah, sorry I kept this from you but the tall one there, Oeno told me about her little plan and I thought it was a great idea!" Poppy giggled.

"Miss Oeno!" Quiz said, hugging Oeno.

Oeno held up the cake in her hands as Quiz wrapped her arms around her friend.

"Oh Wiggly Baby, anything for you, I was just trying to bring us together."

"Well, let's head downstairs girls, I got a few pizzas on the way as well," Poppy said, leading the group into the expansive basement of the large house.

"Woah, is this Bella from the story Miss Ray-Ray told us?" Gaxi said in awe of the cow woman's breast size.

Quiz winced but swallowed her oncoming tears and nodded.

"Yep, this is my nana. She's not much for words, though."

"Wow, Poppy Girl, this is quite the arrangement you've laid out!" Shawky said, marveling at the spread of tables and food was well as a curtain draped rack for changing area and an entertainment center.

"Well, to be honest, the TV and gaming system are little Quizzy's stuff, so it was already down here," Poppy laughed as she took the boxes of donuts from Shawky.

"Mommy and Uncle send their regards by the way. Sorry Mommy couldn't be here, she's taking things pretty hard," Sarah said as she busted open a bag of chips and sat a bowl of guacamole beside them.

"Wait, what happened to Zeba, I thought the rescue was a success?" Quiz asked, confused.

Everyone went silent as the atmosphere grew heavy.

"Um, let's not worry about that right now, Quizzy Girl, it's a tad heavy for a night like this," Shawky said in a soft, mothering tone.

"I beat the shit out of that bitch though!" Sarah asserted, banging on her chest.

"Yeah, yeah, ya did, Sarah, and I don't blame you for it either. She deserved what she got," Annry nodded, supporting the younger girls' bloodlust.

"Um, also, Ms. Gaxi?" Sarah said in a rather respectful tone.

"Huh?" Gaxi replied, interrupted from pilfering a donut from one of the boxes.

"Mommy said that she's retiring from Trustee, I'm sorry," Sarah said, head pointing down. The group stirred at this, but understood Zeba's reasoning.

"No, it's okay, I thought that might be the case," Gaxi said in a hushed tone.

"This might be a bit soon, but may I take her place?" Sarah replied in a sheepish tone.

"Well, um, are you sure? Gaxi asked, shakiness in her voice.

"I am, please Miss Gaxi!" Sarah pleaded.

"Ummm, okay?" Gaxi replied with an accent of worry.

"Super cool, thank you!" Sarah giggled, leaping for Gaxi and embracing her.

"Oh, look what I got, guys!" She said, hopping back from Gaxi towards the middle of the room.

With a few swipes and press from her phone, her forearm lit up as static began to crackle from the top of her wrist.

"See, see! I got's me a signal dagger app! A little while after we saved Mommy I had my forearms modded using the bytes Auntie Annry gave me!" Sarah giggled.

Everyone turned to Annry with quizzical looks on their faces.

"Well since this wasn't a registered quest, I felt the one who completed the objective deserved something, and that what Sarah did. Annry shrugged.

"Wow, that's actually really sweet, Annry Girl!" Shawky giggled.

"Yeah, yeah! Auntie Annry is the best!" Sarah giggled, rushing towards Annry to hug her.

'It was the least I could do, I got her mother in that shit in the first place...fuck I'm getting so soft, hehe, both literally and figuratively," Annry thought with a smile.

"Oh yeah, that reminds me, can I join as well based on nepotism?" Poppy asked.

"Woah sis, y-you sure?" Quiz stuttered, worry in her voice.

"No worries baby Quizzy, I'll be careful," Poppy laughed, giving her sister a thumbs up.

"Sure, welcome to the team, Miss Poppy!" Gaxi giggled.

"Well, I guess the first order of business should be what we usually do when someone joins, eh Gaxi?" Shawky suggested.

"Oh right, well yeah everyone, let's form a circle, please!" Gaxi announced.

"Oh, that sounds cozy!" Poppy giggled as the sundry of breasts that adorned her trunk rebounded while she took her seat on the carpeted floor.

Soon after they all joined in the circle, pound upon pound of gelatinous buttocks pressing themselves against the soft fibers of the floor. These soft thuds were accompanied by the slapping of heavy breast flesh, as the sacks bobbled with their owner's shift. Sarah stood in the middle, her lithe little body concealed by a simple pair of black panties and a training bra.

"Hi everyone, I'm Sarah! I, um, did some research and I would call myself a fighter since I have a weapon that I like to use that doesn't really shoot. Uh, what else do I say?" Sarah asked, looking at the circle.

"Anything you want, honey, take your time," Annry assured her.

"Okay, Auntie! Um, well I trust you all so everyone can see...," Sarah nodded as she sat down, pulling the latches between her legs and under her arms.

"Woah, that's actually adorable!" Poppy giggled.

"I just turned 18 last month. I like popcorn cuz it's yummy. I don't eat meats, my eyes are also machiney, and I got an update thing, so I can see cool stuffs. I trust you all so please watch over me and I'll watch over you!" Sarah announced as she wiggled her stumps.

Everyone nodded in agreement as Annry helped Sarah fasten her limbs. Once Sarah was set she sat by Annry as Poppy got up, taking her place in the middle of the circle. The last two sets of breasts made no effort to be concealed by her pink nightie, slapping against her thighs with an audible plop as she rose to her feet.

"Hello everyone, I'm Quizzy's big sister Poppy. I'm 26 years old, I'm a big tittied bitch as you all can see. Now if someone could throw me a cup I would like to demonstrate something pretty neat," Poppy giggled, pawing her loose bottom set of heavy breasts.

Oeno, who was closest to the table, picked up a red plastic cup and threw it into the air. Poppy put her hand to her mouth and barked. This was followed by her pointing at the cup as if she was holding a gun and pulled the imaginary trigger. The cup exploded into bits, much to the party's amazement.

"Wow, that was amazing, Miss Poppy!" Gaxi giggled

"Yes, Poppy Girl, that was wonderful, what class are you, Ranger?"

"Nah, I think of myself as a Bard actually, since I use sound to make my weapons," Poppy said with a smirk, pulling her curled strands of blonde hair away from her face.

"Oh, sis, show them the other thing!" Quiz giggled.

"Right, so this one's a bit more private due to its exploitation. You see I can become a dog, a full dog, though unlike my sister, I can retain most of my current mind. Though if I'm put in a state of extreme arousal I become a regular oll' bitch in heat until I cum," Poppy explained as she played with her breasts some more before she began to transform.

The group watched in awe as the eight massive breasts began to shrink, followed by developed human-like feet and hands becoming less defined, turning into doggy digits. Once the transformation concluded, a fat dog in an ill-fitting nightie stood before the group.

"Ooo, puppy!" Gaxi squealed as she began to stroke the bitch's bulging side.

"Haha, Greeny Baby, she's almost as tall as you are!" Oeno giggled, grabbing a donut.

Stars filled Gaxi's eyes as she turned to Poppy who nodded, already perceiving the question. She lay down for Gaxi to ascend her back.

"Wee, I'm a cowgirl, bang bang!" Gaxi giggled, making finger guns into the air.

*Ding Dong* went the doorbell, alerting the party that the pizza Poppy had ordered had arrived.

"I'll go up and get them, seeing as how Poppy Girl is a bit occupied being Gaxi Girl's noble steed," Shawky giggled as she made her way up their stairs.

***

Shawky approached the front door and opened it to find a pregnant pizza girl.

"...Hi..." she said in a rather monotonous voice.

"Oh, yeah hello there, wow, what's that like ten boxes?" Shawky said with a curious wince.

The woman turned to her, white ponytail whipping the side of her baseball cap as she did so.

"...Yeah... ten...pies," she said, turning back to Shawky.

"Well, uh, can I get them?" Shawky said, staring at the packaged boxes on the motorbike.

"Sure...," said the pizza woman as she went out to her vehicle to grab the bound boxes.

"Here...you are...," and with that she handed the boxes over to Shawky, an expressionless robotic stare on her face.

"Okay, thanks, I was told that you were already paid for these, right?" Shawky smiled, setting the boxes down in the doorway of the home.

"Yes...," crocked the pizza girl.

"Well, let me give you a tip!" Shawky said with glee as she took her phone out of her hoodie pocket.

"Thanks...," bellowed the pizza girl

"So, when's the baby due?" Shawky smiled

"Soon...," replied the girl.

"Well I hope you have a happy birth" Shawky smiled, flicking the woman her tip.

"Thanks...what...about you, are you....having twins?" The pizza girl asked, her face not really expressing her words.

"Haha, yes I am, I'm due soon too," Shawky replied, smiling.

"Right...have a...good night!" Said the pizza girl as she tipped her hat to Shawky, leaving the front steps for her motorbike.

"Thanks," Shawky waved back, closing the door.

***

As that was going on upstairs, downstairs, Bella called everyone to her little 'room' like spot in the corner of the basement near the stairs.

"Well, now, thank yoooou all for stopping your fun to listen to an old cow," Bella said, smiling.

"No problem, Nana, it's refreshing to hear you talk. You're usually in your own euphoria from being attended to by the milking machines here," Quiz said, hugging her Nana's immobilizing breast.

"Thank you, little Guppy. Now as for my Puppy Baby, I know you've just popped out pups recently, but I think you should take your milking more seriously," Bella moaned, nudging her head towards Poppy.

Poppy, still wanting to be a dog, nodded, followed by a pant of compliance.

"Now, little green bean, would you mind being my assistant in hooking her up? I can't cuz I lack arms and legs," Bella laughed.