Urban Oddballs: 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, Miss Bella, what should I do?" Gaxi asked, patting Poppy's back.

"Well, it's gonna be easier for heeeer to be milked due to that small body. Behind me, in my little knack corner, should be a milker," Bella mooed.

"Oh, this?" Gaxi said, holding up a small machine.

"Yes, now place that oooooooon her underbelly. The cup is big enough to cover all eight of her teats," Bella stated.

Poppy laid on her side, allowing Gaxi access to her soft underside. Gaxi nodded at this access and placed the cup on Poppy's underside.

"Now, flip the switch on the device and before long milk will start to flow into the plastic bottle attached to the other end of the machine."

Gaxi did so and the machine began to pull at her soft flesh, little droplets of milk starting to fill the bottle. Poppy whimpered in pleasure as the machine did its job on her fat little teats. Now feeling a wave of comfort and pleasure, Poppy took up a resting position and mellowed down.

"Woah, sis is more like a cow than a dog," Quiz giggled.

Shawky then came downstairs, the bound stack of ten pizzas being carried by two skeletal birds.

"Well the pizza's here, who wants to have that fashion show while we eat? Oh, look at Poppy Girl, she's enjoying herself," Shawky asked before becoming amused by the sight of the plump dog being milked like a cow.

"Oh that sounds fun, Inky Baby, though Woofy Baby is probably going to sit this one out. She's enjoying herself a little too much right now to be bothered, hehe," Oeno giggled.

After the birds sat the pizzas down on the table, Shawky separated the pies from their bindings.

"So, who's up first for the fashion show?" Shawky asked.

"I wanna go, please!" Gaxi jumped, giddy with glee.

"I'll sit this round out, I'm hungry! I'll go after a pie or two," Quiz giggled, being quick to grab a plastic plate accompanied by seven slices of cheese pizza.

"I'll go with Gaxi Girl then," Shawky giggled.

"Wow, you in something other than a hoodie?" Annry laughed.

"Yes, Annry Girl, a surprise I know," Shawky snickered, rolling her eyes.

"Oh Nan, would you like some pizza?" Quiz asked Bella.

"Yes, my little Guppy, bring some for your big sister toooooo," Bella mooed.

"Okay, now I think it would be funny if each of us both choose an outfit from the bag, walk out together in pair and then swap outfits before trading off to the next pair," Gaxi said, trying to contain her excitement.

Shawky and the others agreed to this; Gaxi and Shawky collected some clothes and proceeded behind the curtain. After some grunting and snapping of material, Gaxi emerged. She wore a purple one-piece swimsuit with holes cut into the lateral sides, causing bulges of green flesh to spill out of them. She struck a pose, pelvic thrusting with her hands behind her head, her hair pulled back in a ponytail. Looking downward, around her ankles were little white wristbands that read 'I Heart Anal' on them in pink glittery letters. When she turned, her fat cellulite stuffed ass was on display due to her hiking up the bottom of the swimsuit. She looked over her shoulder to give everyone a little wink before she cycled with Shawky.

'At first, I have to admit, I thought being this way would just make me dumb and fat, but seeing her like this makes me think there's beauty in being this way. Being plush is a gift, not a curse, and showing that off even in the crassest of ways really isn't taboo. Thank you, Gaxi. You may not be too smart, but I admire your drive,' Annry thought as she clapped for Gaxi along with the others.

Shawky stepped out, and this was a marvel to see. She was dressed in red pumps, a devil-like gimp mask, and a black corset with matching panties, though the corset was pretty loose due to the expansiveness of Shawky's protruding belly. Seeing a pregnant woman in heels was a treat for Quiz, as she was the first to whistle at Shawky when she stepped out. Shawky obliged her eager teammate by unzipping the mouth pocket on her mask to blow Quiz a kiss. She then turned and walked away, spanking her own ass for added flare.

There was a short waiting period before the two reemerged from the current, now wearing the opposite outfits, though due to some body limitations a full switch wasn't possible. Gaxi, having smaller feet than Shawky, opted to go out barefoot again, now donning the corset and mask. Though, unlike Shawky, Gaxi pulled the garment as tight as she could take it, pushing most of her belly fat out of the bottom and giving her a prominent muffin top. The panties, like most lower body wear, were swallowed by Gaxi's fat ass, but due to the added tightness of the corset she did end up having more impressive cleavage than Shawky did.

Shawky, who was now wearing the purple swimsuit, was in agony. The swimsuit left no room for her massive belly nor her breasts, therefore, white tattooed flesh melted out of the garment. Though for the sake of being a tad unique, Shawky wore the wristband around her neck as a choker. The two struck a pose together before stepping out from behind the curtain to reacquire their former attires.

"Mmm, good job you guys!" Quiz said, her maw stuffed with cheese and veggie pizza.

"Yeah, you both were super pretty, I really like those wristbands on you, Inky Baby!" Oeno clapped.

"Hehe, thanks, though I think Gaxi Girl wore them better than me. I just wore one anyways," Shawky said blushing.

"No way, Shawky, the choker idea was great!" Gaxi giggled while getting herself a slice of pizza.

"Hmm, say Sarah, you wanna model with me?" Quiz asked, licking her fingertips for cheese and grease.

"Um, well okay, I don't see why not," Sarah smiled as she got up and followed Quiz behind the curtain.

The audience of their friends waited as the two dressed, eager to see what they will put on and how they'll look.

"I bet she's going to wear the mesh leotard or something," Annry whispered to Oeno.

No sooner did she speak when Quiz stepped out from behind the curtain. She was wearing an emerald V-string swimsuit that left nothing to the imagination. The massive bags of translucent pink flesh that hung from her chest were too big to be contained by the strips of iridescent fabric and jiggled themselves free. Her veiny rose capped watermelons flopped and rebounded against one another as black lacquered webbed feet walked the imaginary runway. She gave her small audience a wink and a wave as she turned, showing off her fat, wide, yet still pert ass to the crowd. The green lace hoisted into the pale flesh as her tailed hung in the intersection of the swimsuit, slapping the back of her thigh with lazy abandon as she strutted her stuff.

Sarah then entered. Her lithe white body was dressed in a shimmery skirt accompanied by a white blouse, and her little form danced along the carpet with youthful vigor. She blew the crowd a little kiss before skipping back, her little breasts bouncing all the while. Now the group waited for the two to re-emerge in each other's outfits. However, they were greeted by Quiz with a prominent belly wearing the blouse and skirt, though she had the blouse wide open to display her taut swollen belly as if she were pregnant. Everyone was stunned at this visage at first, considering the implications of this form, but they were brought to ease when they remembered how Quiz worked. Their young friend was safe, though the image was not without allure as it was a rare sight to see the cartoon-like figure of Quiz to be bloated like one in the time of pregnancy. Bending over to the crowd she blew the crowd a kiss before disappearing behind the curtain. Sometime after, Quiz caught up with Sarah, who was unparsed about what has transpired.

"See, I told you it would be okay!" Quiz laughed.

"It's so weird that you have a room inside you, Miss Quiz."

"Oh it's good to see you've cut your expel time down, Wiggly Baby!" Oeno clapped.

"Yeah, talking people in and out with no rest and not animal states is a work out, but I've mastered it now I think," Quiz giggled patting her stomach.

"So I guess it's me and Mousy Baby up next, huh?" Oeno smiled, her eyes fluttering at Annry.

"Sure, let's go!" Annry said, smiling.

The two made their way behind the curtain, disappearing for a few moments as they decided on what they would wear. Oeno came out first. Her thick and tanned body was squeezed into a fishnet leotard, the fat making its way through the hole of the porous garment. This was worn with a pair of orange stockings that cut into the meat of her plump thighs. With her long blonde hair pulled back she gave the audience a flirtatious wink before walking away, the thong of the leotard buried in the flesh her ass. Annry then emerged from the curtain.

'Please, be taken away by my body once more, Gaxi,' Annry thought as she moved forward.

Annry's thick body bounced as her mousey feet graced the fabric of the carpet. She was dressed in a harem costume, with her upper most breasts stuffed into a shimmering golden bra while the other two sets jiggled as she walked. Instead of striking a pose she struck the carpet with a fierce leg strut, her red sheet loincloth falling over the meaty curvature of her thick thigh. Her little pink hands ran through her tossed blonde locks as she gyrated her soft torso around in a circular motion, the jiggle of her tiny lesser breasts adding to the hypnosis of her movements.

Her wide hips shook as her whip like tail swirled, adding to the S-curves that she made. Falling to her knees she began to grope her breasts, locking eyes with Gaxi. After her dance was done she bowed and returned behind the curtain. The two soon re-emerged, Oeno about to pop out of the harem outfit as it was far too small for her luscious form. The bra acted more like a shiny band for her breasts. She didn't even bother to wear the panties as they were far too small. Annry had a similar problem as the leotard was far too stretched out for her to make any use of, so as an alternative she tied the leotard around her breasts like a makeshift bra. The two bowed to one another at the end of the imaginary walkway and then bowed to one another, much to everyone's applause.

"Well, what now?" Annry shrugged as she slipped her t-shirt and panties back on.

"Well, who wants play spin the bottle with a bit of truth of dare mixed in?" Shawky laughed.

Everyone raised their hands with much enthusiasm.

"We can use one of Nana's milk bottles, if that's alright with you, Nana?" Quiz asked Bella.

"Suuuuure!" Bella mooed.

In a flash the bottle was in the middle of group circle.

"Hmm, it's not going to spin well on this carpet. Let's put it on one of the empty pizza boxes, and maybe one of my little friends could help," Shawky smiled as she ran a finger over her protruding belly button. A little willow-o-wisp popped out of her vagina, taking the form of a skeletal mouse.

"This little guy should do a good job at spinning the bottle for us. Be fair, okay little one?" Shawky said, shaking her finger at the little glowing entity who responded with a nod.

'Something should tell me that I should be moved by this, but I'm not sure how to feel...,'Annry thought as she looked down at the skeletal mouse.

"Alright, let's spin little baby!" Shawky commanded.

The mouse complied, turning the bottle with all of its might. The bottle spun and landed on Quiz.

"Okay, since the little guy belongs to me I'll ask first and you can ask on the next spin. So, Quizzy Girl, Truth or Dare?"

"Hmmm, I be bold, Dare!" Quiz giggled.

"I dare you to do ten jumping jacks in the nude!" Shawky laughed

"Alright, here I go!" Quiz giggled, undoing her mesh bra and stepping out of her mesh panties.

Quiz stepped out of the circle and performed her task, the swollen meat balloons that hung from her chest colliding against her chest and each other with audible slaps. This too was the same fate of her ass, as it too slapped against her thighs as she jumped. Nine more jumps later Quiz returned to her seat, now a bit sore as she rubbed her reddened breasts in discomfort.

"Alright, my spin, have at it little mouse buddy!" Quiz said

The bottle spun and landed o Oeno, who jumped back in surprise.

"Alright Healer girl, Truth or Dare?" Quiz winked, pointing a finger at Oeno.

"Umm, Truth, Wiggly Baby," Oeno giggled with cheer.

"Okay, tell us how big those funbags are!" Quiz laughed, pointing at Oeno's chest.

"I'm a 38P and they weigh close to thirty pounds together," Oeno giggled.

"Shit, that a lot of tit," Quiz gasped.

The mouse proceeded to spin the bottle, which landed on Shawky.

"Oh, back to me, haha!" Shawky grinned.

"Alright, Inky Baby, Truth or Dare?" Oeno smiled.

"I'll take Truth!" Shawky giggled

"Is it true that you have a dark skinned daughter?" Oeno asked.

"Oh yeah, her name is Wilkie, she's a human milk cow. Much like Bella she's immobile now," Shawky said with a weird sense of pride.

"Oh no, was that too personal?" Oeno asked.

"No, not at all, I'm proud of it. Black girls make great milk by the way," Shawky laughed.

The mouse spun the bottle again, which then landed on Sarah.

"Okay, since I asked already, you may ask her something, Annry Girl. You're closer," Shawky offered .

"Alright, Truth or Dare, Sarah?" Annry asked.

"Uh hmmm, I guess Dare?" Sarah said, scratching her head.

"Okay, if you're sure, I dare you to jump up and down on one foot while rubbing your tummy and patting your head," Annry said.

"Uh, alright!" Sarah shrugged as she got to her feet.

The small woman performed the action, the metal joints in her leg clicking as she foot-bounces off of the carpeted floor. With the action done she takes her seat again while slapping her thighs.

"Okay, okay my turn, my turn!" Sarah giggled.

The bottle spun, landing on Gaxi, who clapped in response to this, very happy that it was her turn to be asked.

"Okay, Miss Gaxi, Truth or Dare?" Sarah asked with a mischievous glint in her eye.

"Ooh I'll live on the dangerous side, I choose Dare!" Gaxi clapped.

"Okay, I dare you to strip and shake your butt!" Sarah giggled, pointing with glee.

"Haha, okay, that's not a bad one I can do that," Gaxi laughed as she removed her clothes and stepped out of the circle.

Green flesh began to jive, fatty cellulite riddled cheeks bobbing in rhythmic patterns as fleshy walls slam together. As she shook her heavy mass a silent hum fell over the room, as everyone excluding Gaxi became relaxed from the scent of apples radiating from Gaxi's body. The eyes of the party became heavy and dull as they looked on at their leader's ripples of waving fat. Feeling the heat of her dance, Gaxi became lost in her movements gyrating harder, her body now glistening with sweat. The party meanwhile was entranced, their eyes hypnotized upon viewing the masses of perspiring green ass meat, so much so that they sat motionless, like zombies, as Gaxi continued shaking. As she reached the zenith of her dance, the thoughts that ran through her head were rather empty. She was only transfixed on the movement of her ass. Though now tired she stopped and looked back at her friends, who all shook their heads, bewildered as if they were all just waking from a deep slumber.

"Did you all like it?" Gaxi said, now out of breath.

"Uh, yeah Gaxi Girl, it was very adorable," Shawky said, holding her head.

"I don't even remember the dance," Annry said, shaking her head.

"Huh, what do you mean? I was, like, doing that for a long time!" Gaxi pouted.

"I mean maybe you discovered some sort of ability?" Quiz said, feeling that this might have been the cause of another event.

"Ability?" Gaxi questioned.

"Yeah, um, I didn't see it but maybe that stupid bitch...," Quiz paused, covering her face to hide her tears.

"It's okay, Wiggly Baby, take your time," Oeno said, embracing Quiz in her bosom.

"T-thank you. What I was trying to say was that the fat bitch that captured my mother might have done something like what you just did. I didn't see it, but when I got to her she was already being swallowed," Quiz sighed

"So you're saying I can do something similar?" Gaxi whimpered, becoming shy.

"Yeah, but I didn't mean it in a bad way, I'm sorry," Quiz said, now feeling bad for making the comparison.

"Um, I have an idea everyone, why doesn't one of us close our eyes while Miss Gaxi does her booty shake again and see what happens!" Sarah suggested.

"Okay, Sarah Girl, who wants to be the one who closes their eyes?" Shawky asked.

"I'll do it!" Annry volunteered.

"Okay, let that ass rip, Gaxi Girl!" Shawky smiled, swinging her fist in an encouraging fashion.

With a nod Annry's eyes shut and Gaxi bagan to swing her hips with the same amount of passions as she had done previous. The wobbling mounds of ass fat bounced in place. Her diminutive body's supple yet bloated parts began to sway her onlookers as they entered a trance. However, unlike the previous casting, Gaxi's massive ass cheeks slapped together in a particular way that made small sound waves fill the room. She herself was unaware of this happening, however, while everyone but Annry was dazed, their eyes filled with a green haze as they sat there stupefied. Gaxi, now tired, stopped and turned around.

"Okay guys, I don't think this...um woah," Gaxi gasped as she looked at the party, who were entranced.

"Jeez Gaxi, they're really under!" Annry gasped, waving her hand in front of Quiz's face, who did not respond.

"What should we do?" Gaxi said, a little frightened.

"Hmmm, maybe we could have a little naughty fun and ask them to do some lewd things," Annry giggled, stroking her chin.

"That's a little mean, are you sure it's okay?" Gaxi said, folding her arms and turning away from Annry.

"I'll keep our little experiment a secret if you do. Besides, it's better to test the limitations of your ability in a safe space like this than to be caught off guard in the field," Annry pointed out, booping Gaxi on the nose.

"Okay, well let's see if asking someone to do something will help," Gaxi giggled, striking a determined pose.

"Yeah, let's start with Quiz!" Annry giggled

"Um, you sure she won't be mad?" Gaxi flinched, now worried.

"Just ask her something, who knows how long this thing is going to last," Annry pointed out.

"Okay, Quiz, I would like a kiss please!" Gaxi asked.

Quiz got up and gave Gaxi a passionate kiss on the cheek.

"Ah, that's no fun, you should ask her to do something raunchy!" Annry cried.

"No, that's not nice, everyone is in my care right now and I will not mistreat them," Gaxi fired back.

Gaxi hugged Quiz, the pale woman's low hanging hefty fat sacks now resting atop her head.

"With tits like that it's a wonder as to how she runs so fast," Annry scoffed, poking the sagging fat filled flesh bags that hung from Quiz's chest.

"Hey, hey don't be mean, she's our friend," Gaxi contested, kissing Quiz on the belly button.

"Uh, I'm sorry, but can't you do something kind of naughty with this ability? Like, anything?" Annry pleaded.

"What has gotten into you?" Gaxi questioned.

"Ugh, I just feel heated, but come on just give me a little something," Annry grumbled through salivating lips.

"Okay, what would you suggest we do then?" Gaxi sighed, trying to find a middle ground.

"Shove her in your ass!" Annry cheered, eyes full of crazed lust.

"Excuse me?" Gaxi blurted in disbelief.

"Just try it! Here!" Annry grunted as she took Quiz's hand and shoved it into Gaxi's ass.

"Ah, oh!" Gaxi cooed as her ass seemed to respond on its own, taking in Quiz's whole arm in seconds.

"Woah, this is crazy, let's push it to the limit" Annry giggled, pressing against Quiz's overflowing ass.

After that hefty push, Gaxi's ass reacted and took half of Quiz's body in one gulp. Gaxi collapsed on the ground, overtaken with sensation as Quiz's body half squirted sporadic amounts of pussy juice as she came. Though little by little her curvaceous dumbbell-like figure was consumed by Gaxi's ass, which was then moved into her belly, bloating it to obscene proportions.