Urges and Payback

Story Info
If you need something take it. Revenge is best served cold.
1k words
3.5
27.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh is laying in bed right now. He is horny. He hasn't had sex in 4 years. He needs to fuck. He puts his phone down next to the bed and throws off the covers. He stands up wearing nothing but his underwear. He walks toward the door opens it and looks and listens to make sure no one is around.

It's a little cold and he is shivering. He closes the door behind him and quickly jogs around to the back of the building and knocks on the door to apartment 202. Nothing. He knocks again and from inside of the apartment he hears...

"Who the fuck is there?" [Coughing].

Instead of responding he knocks a third time. This time the door flings open and there stands his white trashy, freckle faced, annoying, dumb bitch of a neighbor Mindy. Somewhat perplexed by the fact that her neighbor that never talks to her and avoids her like the plague is standing in her doorway shivering and wearing nothing but his underwear she says

"Uhhh, Hi?"

Josh says "Can I come in for a minute?"

Mindy says in an uncertain and confused tone "O... Kay?"

She turns around and walks into her apartment while Josh closes the door behind him.

She says "What's going o..."

Cut short when Josh grabs her by the waistline of her jeans, pulls her close, puts his other hand on her shoulder and begins kissing her neck.

"What are y...?"

"Shut up" Josh says softly as his hand works it way around the front of her jeans met by the other and unbuttons them.

His left hand goes up under her sweater and finds her right tit, his right begins to make it's way into her silken panties and she says shakily "I have a boyfr..."

I'm not hearing a stop!" Josh says, "Do you want me to stop?" He says as his finger holds short just north of her pussy.

"Umm I don't know." she says, which Josh takes to mean "Continue."

He continues to fondle her titty, kiss her neck and he slips his middle finger inside of her hairy pussy.

"OMG, MY DAUGHTER!" says Mindy.

"She's not even here." Josh says, "I know because I couldn't hear her crying through the fuckin wall, now hold still."

He holds her tight with his left arm and while continuing to finger bang her and begins grinding his dick into her ass. He pulls his finger out of her snatch and smells it then begins to tug downward on her jeans.

"C'mon" he whispers.

"Ummm, I uhh..." Mindy begins to say.

"If you really cared about your boyfriend you would've stopped me a long time ago." Josh interrupts.

With that she slipped off her shoes and shucked out of her jeans. Still standing behind her he begins to lift up on her sweater and without any resistance she raised her arms and he slips it off revealing her in her cheap Walmart white trash bra and panties. This was an odd turn on for him.

He began tugging at her bra and it came loose, probably broken, who cares. He grabbed each of her hands and placed them on the waistline of his underwear and with his guidance she slipped them down his leg, his dick sprung out as he pulled her close again.

He fingered her again for a few short seconds while pulling her cheap Walmart silky panties down. Mindy kicked them to the side and Josh gently but firmly pushed her up against the wall.

Both naked and Josh's dick hard and upright Josh whispers into her ear "Last chance, all you have to say is STOP and I will leave. Do you want me to stop Mindy?"

"I don't kno-OOOH!" says Mindy interrupted by the sudden penetration of his, "why lie?", 5.9 inch dick. He thrusts assertively and kisses her on the mouth from behind.

Josh pulls out of Mindy's pussy and quietly commands "Take me to the bedroom."

He follows her down the hallway and smacks her wide, freckled, white trash ass and she giggles. Mindy sits on the edge of the bed and lies back waiting for him to penetrate her again.

"No, get on the bed" Josh commands.

She complies with his wishes and lies on the bed flat on her back. Josh, still hard dicked, crawls on to the bed and positions himself on top of her and kisses her mouth. Both realizing that this is the first time they've really looked at each other since this thing started, Mindy noticed something in his eyes that she had never seen before.

She thought he could be falling in love with her and began imagining having a daddy for her daughter since hers was in prison. He kissed her passionately and inserted his bare dick back into her pussy and thrusted as she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him in tight. Her decent but not great trailer trash titties bouncing with every thrust and being sucked and fondled between kisses.

She stared deep into his eyes and saw whatever amazing thing she saw there before growing and becoming more beautiful and profound. Josh was about to cum and Mindy could tell. She tightened her thighs, pulled him in close, her pussy contracted and his dick began pulsating as he shoved it in as deep as it would possibly go and shot his hot warm seed into her slutty, freckled, hairy, decent but not great, white trash snatch.

His face buried in the pillow beside her trying to catch his breath she gently, lovingly brushed her fingers through his hair pondering what had just happened and a possible future together. Josh raised his head and looked her in the eye and whatever passion and desire was in his eyes before had turned to disgust and contempt.

He pulled out of her and put his underwear on and started for the door "I work on the night shift, keep your stupid fuckin kid quiet, I sleep during the day!"

"Well, kids plural in a few shorts months, good luck!" he announced.

He begins walking through the door and she starts "Hey! I Uhhh..." The door slams cutting her off mid sentence.

He successfully sneaks back around to his apartment goes inside and plops down on to his bed, mumbles "Stupid bitch" and quickly drifts back off to sleep. He sleeps soundly while on his night stand also rests the receipt from the moving company that's coming tomorrow.