Ursula

Story Info
We are putting him in his place.
1.4k words
4.29
888
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
190 Followers

Ursula

We are putting him in his place.

As I usually do, this little tale does not share the graphic details. Many other authors on this site will offer that type of story if that is what you are looking for.

We've got this guy at work that is always just on the edge of sexual harassment. We've complained to HR but they say what he's doing isn't covered under their guidelines. He's saying things like, "I'm like the bunny on TV full of energy" and "there's no stopping me, I can go all night," and "trying to wear me out is impossible," and "many have tried but I got the go, go, go." What makes it worse is that he is one handsome devil. Tall, slim, curly hair, broad shoulders, just in general a real hunk.

On Fridays after the bell rings three of us office girls stop at the local bar for a beer or two or three before heading off to the weekend. Most of the time Johnson is there also and more times than not he'll spend some time at our table hitting on one or all of us. We put up with it because he's always ready to buy a round or two.

The day came that we decided we would put big mouth in his place. We had felt that he was all wind and no substance. Using bar straws we pulled and Munsey got the short one. It was her job to call his bluff and if necessary carry through with whatever it took to wear him out. Bets were placed and after a lot of conversation rules were set.

The big day came and Munsey was trying to back out. She was reminded of the rules and finally agreed to do her bit. As expected Johnson showed up and invited himself to our table. He signaled the bar maid for another round and started into getting one of us to spend some special time with him.

After he bought another round both Anders and I were looking at Munsey with that look. She finally did it. "I think you're full of it. With all your bragging and making out like you are somebody special. It's time to prove it. How about you and I head out to the fancy van you tell everyone about and see what's what?"

I thought he was going to cave like the windbag we thought he was. For five minutes he sat there drinking his beer. Then when it was empty he stood, held out his hand and, "I've been waiting for this for almost forever." In a moment they were gone. And Anders and I were dumbfounded. He was taking our friend out to his van. Maybe it wasn't all bullshit.

A half an hour went by. Forty-five minute went by. Sixty minute went by. What the hell was going on? We started asking if we should be looking for her? Or calling the cops?

Finally they were coming through the door. Johnson was leading our friend. Munsey was always the most put together woman in the office. The Munsey that was following Johnson wasn't our Munsey, her hair was a mess, her lipstick was gone, her blouse wasn't tucked into her skirt and she had the silliest smile on her face.

He escorted her to our table and signaled for another round, "That was fun. How about it Anders? Want to check out my van? I'll give you the cook's tour. If you think you can handle it that is."

I'm sure Anders felt he was putting on a big show. He and Munsey had been gone over an hour. "Ok big guy. I'd like to take a look at this van of yours. See if it's all you claim it is." She stood and headed out the door with Johnson following behind.

Time crawled. Munsey wouldn't tell me what had happened. She just sat there with her beer and a smiling. I was dying. After begging for information she told me, "When Anders comes back. If he wants you to go with him do it. Just go with him, if you've got the courage that is."

I was on my fifth beer when Johnson was holding the door open for Anders. He was looking like he did when he showed up at work each morning. Hair in place, slacks with a crease and shirt looking just like it was freshly pressed.

Anders didn't look like the girl that was what I saw as she was leading Johnson out the door sixty-six minute earlier. Yes I had checked the time when they left and now when they were coming back. She had a glazed look in her eyes. Her mouth was hanging half open and I swear she was bowlegged. At least her blouse was tucked into her slacks. But then I noticed her breasts were bouncing as she sat. My friend Anders was braless and those big puppies needed all the support they could get.

Ever the gentleman Johnson signaled for another round. He looked at me with a question in his eyes. I couldn't believe it when I stood up and held out my hand. Yes I could believe it. I had to see what he had done to my friends. I needed evidence so when I called the cops I could explain what he was doing to women.

I'm not going to go into great detail. It's not my style. But I will cover the highlights or is it lowlights?

The van first, it's one of the big ones. Not the mini that suburban moms use for the kiddies. This one had a bed in the back, kind of messed up at that time. A mini-frig and a small sink that actually had running water.

In the interest of collecting the evidence when he asked if he could kiss me I let him. From there on I was lost. The man had the most wonderful kisses. Soft and gentle but still demanding if that's possible. Before I knew what was happening I was naked and the fattest cock ever was in me and I was climbing up to the sky. When I touched the stars I could feel him go rigid and his penis throb. Before I could even move he was between my legs cleaning me up, which of course brought on another trip skyward. Then he was back inside me and I was going again.

This went on and on until I was begging him to stop. I lost track of my orgasms and how many times he must have filled my pus with his cream. As I lay there trying to recover he took my hand and placed it on his soft manhood. I felt it starting to harden one more time.

He leaned over me, "One more time? I think I'm good for one more shot, if you could, please."

"No...No...No more. I've had it. I can't do it anymore, maybe forever."

"We haven't done it this way yet, how about, maybe with your mouth?"

I was able to get the knob in my mouth and that was all. Thankfully it was enough and he finished that way after a few minutes. I managed to sit up and reach for my clothes. As we dressed we kissed some more and he had me agreeing to see him again, for dinner and a movies the coming Saturday.

He delivered me back to our table and my two friends. I refused another beer. I was way over my limit and just wanted my bed. The others agreed with me and as we were walking out the door Anders was talking in my ear. "How many times did he fuck ya? I lost track but it was the most exciting experience of my life. That man wasn't bragging was he? I could see it in your eyes that you've been satisfied and then some. Am I right?"

I could only nod yes.

Munsey pipped up, "I agreed to see him next Sunday. He invited me to his house for lunch, said we could watch the ballgame or something."

"That asshole" Anders mumbled, "he made plans to see me Sunday night. He said he was interested in furthering our relationship."

I could only add that he was taking me out on Saturday night.

We talked about it, if we should tell him just where he could take his stuff and shove it. But we decided that maybe we could see how the next few days went before making any big decisions.

The end

This is just a fantasy for you to think about. Your comments and votes are welcome.

tailtales
tailtales
190 Followers