Ursula Ch. 09

Story Info
Naked and leashed at the Ball.
4.9k words
4.53
6.7k
3

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 09/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my darling, I just don't know what to do!" said the African girl, reclining on her bed.

Ursula was currently between N'Fala's legs, licking furiously at her owner's beautiful black pussy. She had been flicking N'Fala's nubbin with her tongue when her opinion was asked for.

"You'll have to make up your mind soon, Mistress," said the exasperated slave girl. "Otherwise you'll have lost the opportunity."

N'Fala wore a brightly coloured wrap, and had the lower part hitched up so that her slave girl could provide pleasure. She looked down at her lover, who she now owned.

Ursula, as always, was naked apart from her collar. She was flat on her stomach, looking up at her Mistress. She had some bruises across her peachy white bottom.

N'Fala's lover mostly managed to avoid punishments now. She had learnt never to ask for her freedom or the right to wear clothing. However, the aphrodisiac which was regularly applied to her pussy, and the piercings in her sex which amplified the effect further, made her rather too focused on sexual release. This meant that, whenever she was given any task, she would often fuck up.

This morning, she had been commanded to make breakfast. Halfway through she had drifted off and started pleasuring herself while she was supposed to be watching the eggs as they were being poached. Her lack of attention almost caused a fire in the kitchen.

Ursula was rampant, and that was exactly how a slave girl should be. But she needed to be aware of basic safety, otherwise they'd both have been burnt alive.

N'Fala's instrument of correction was always a wooden paddle, which she had obtained on the recommendation of a chef, who used a similar tool for tenderising meat. Four hard strokes across Ursula's bare bottom was enough, and left the slave girl rubbing her sore buttocks, but fully focused on the task at hand.

It was a delicate balance between keeping her lover rampant and lustful, but also able to perform her household duties.

"But do I want to work as a spy for N'Dula?" sighed N'Fala. "I just want to get back to my Law studies at the University."

"Some of us don't have the luxury," replied Ursula, crossly. "I have to run around slaving after my Mistress in my birthday suit, while listening to her not being able to make the most simple decision."

N'Fala went quiet. Being so sternly lectured from her slave girl brought her down to earth.

Ursula continued.

"I have the best private school education, much better than yours, and I would jump at the chance."

The slave girl put her head down and resumed providing cunnilingus.

N'Fala realised that her lover was correct. Both girls had the best education, and came from wealthy families. Ursula's situation, where she has to wear only a slave collar and do as she is told, probably allowed her clarity, as she was no longer part of a world where she had to make her own decisions.

Ursula stopped licking and leaned back to rub the bruises on her bare bottom. The wooden paddle, which the slave girl was obliged to refer to as The Spanker, was a most awful implement. It only took a few swats to put the nude British slave fully in her place.

"You should make the most of what you have," the slave girl continued, gruffly. "A few assignments for N'Dula, and you'll be given your law qualification without having to take the exams, and then choose any diplomatic job that you prefer."

The white girl put her tongue back to her owner's clitoris. A few days before, N'Fala had had her slave decorated by the local blacksmith. As well as the piercing in her slave's sex and the nipple rings in her nipples, a stud had been added to Ursula's tongue. This added the most pleasurable sensation for N'Fala as she received cunnilingus.

After a few minutes, the black domina found release, smiling and singing as she orgasmed.

"Is it my turn now?" asked Ursula, giggling.

"Of course it is, my darling," replied N'Fala. "I'm not going to miss the chance to plunder my slave girl!"

The African Mistress pulled the well-brought up English girl onto all fours with her legs apart and kneeled next to her. She reached round to her slave's pussy and began to tease. The tiny ball bearings inside the piercings which touched against Ursula's nubbin shook, and the resulting vibrations increased her arousal further.

Ursula began to moan and moved her hips in ecstasy. N'Fala firmly walloped the delicate white backside with her hand.

"I'm a naughty slave girl," moaned Ursula, close to release, relishing her feelings of utter submission. "Please punish me again."

N'Fala fiddled and spanked for several minutes more until Ursula screamed and writhed as she orgasmed.

"Thank you, Mistress," smiled the nude slave girl, turning over and laying on her back.

"You are most welcome, my love," replied her owner, kissing Ursula full on the lips.

******

"I'm glad you've finally made a decision, Mistress," said N'Fala's caucasian slave girl, kneeling at her Mistress' feet, massaging them. "It means that you can move forward with your life. N'Dula's connections, and the Queen's favour, will mean that we both have a most stimulating life."

Ursula had bathed her owner, rubbed oil into her skin and dressed her, as she did every morning. As she did so, they chatted, and eventually N'Fala saw the advantages of working with N'Dula and the Natawe Secret Service.

N'Fala leaned forward and touched her lover's blonde hair.

"You are very wise, my love," said the black girl. "We are going to have such amazing adventures."

"I'm only thinking of my Mistress," smiled Ursula. "Sometimes she needs a little help to make sensible decisions!"

They both laughed.

"You know what day it is, don't you?" asked the domina.

"Is it Wednesday already?" exclaimed Ursula, with an embarrassed look on her face.

"Yes, my love," explained N'Fala, looking into her slave's eyes. "Every Sunday and Wednesday you need to be done."

Ursula looked a little grumpy, but knew what she had to do. She got up, and put her hands against the wall, with her bottom pushed out, then moved her legs apart.

"I'll just get the balm," said the black girl.

"You do that," said the white slave, with a note of sarcasm. "Don't hurry back."

It was basting day for Ursula. Just as she started to feel she was regaining the tiniest bit of control over her body, the aphrodisiac would be applied again, making her utterly rampant and submissive.

N'Fala pulled up a stool behind the nude slave and sat down. She took an oily blob from the jar with her fingers and started to apply it to Ursula's cunt.

The white girl suddenly felt the oil taking her over. Her nipples rose, and her pussy started to feel engorged. N'Fala pushed her fingers inside her slave's pussy, and Ursula's eyes bulged.

"Oh...my....goodness..." said the nude caucasian slave, breathing heavily. "Good.....heavens..."

The fingers went in and out. In and out. Then played with her nubbin. The whole of her pussy was massaged with the oil. There was no greater feeling of being dominated than this. The fingers went inside again and stopped still. Ursula began to move her hips back and forth, riding the digits inside her, masturbating herself and moaning.

"How many times have you pleasured yourself today?" asked N'Fala. "I'm quite happy for you to indulge, but you must share it with me."

Ursula couldn't believe how intimate today's basting was becoming. She was to be allowed no modesty whatsoever. The rampant white girl blushed a little.

"I fiddled with myself...... before you.... woke up," said the writhing white girl. "Then again while I made breakfast for you. I.....was walloped for not... paying attention while I made....breakfast."

"Yes, I know, my poor darling," said N'Fala, gently rubbing the bruises on the slave girl's backside. "You know your punishments hurt me more than they hurt you. You'll make sure to keep an eye on the burner next time."

"Yes, Mistress," gasped the slave girl, who was now moving rapidly back and forth on N'Fala's fingers.

This carried on for a few more seconds, and then N'Fala withdrew, standing up and slapping Ursula's bare bottom, cheating her of her orgasm.

"Come on, then, my love," said the black girl. "We have to go and meet N'Dula."

******

Ursula was away with the fairies after having the aphrodisiac applied. The first few hours after being basted left a slave girl feeling absolutely controlled by her libido. It was very difficult to take anything in.

They walked down the street towards N'Dula's rooms. N'Fala wore her beautiful, brightly coloured dress. She was focused on the meeting with N'Dula, and which assignment would be given to her.

Ursula was completely nude as she walked down the street. She always felt humiliated when outside and naked, but also quite aroused by being the only person bare amongst the clothed. After having the balm applied to her sex earlier, she struggled to maintain any form of decorum. Her hips wiggled, and whenever she and N'Fala stopped for a second she would rub her thighs together.

"What sort of assignment do you think N'Dula will give me?" asked N'Fala. "You know her much better than I do, and you've been involved with this sort of thing before."

"It's likely to be very different to the tasks that I have undertaken, Mistress," replied the slave girl. "When she owned me, I was mostly there to warm the beds of those suspected of supporting the Communists. I relayed any information they may have let slip while I was pleasuring them."

"You'll probably be required to provide similar services on my behalf during these assignments," stated N'Fala, striding purposefully down the wide roads of the main business district. "We're a team now!"

"A team?" laughed the naked white slave girl. "That's one way of putting it. I'm the rear end of the pantomime horse, am I?"

"It is what it is, my darling," explained Ursula's Mistress. "We will each stick to our strengths."

"After being brought up by a wealthy family, and going to Cheltenham Ladies' College for my education, I hardly think that providing my person for coitus is my only strength," blurted Ursula, with a grumpy look on her face.

"You are perfectly suited to your role, my darling," said N'Fala, putting her hand to Ursula's breast. The slave girl closed her eyes as the aphrodisiac started to do its work again.

N'Fala's hand moved slowly down the nude white girl's stomach, eventually reaching her sex. She began to explore the smooth white pussy, teasing it until she found the sweet spot. The fingers began to stroke and tease, and the slave girl was becoming flustered.

Ursula was perspiring and hot. She couldn't stop herself - she was moving her hips and rubbing herself against her owner's finger in the middle of the street! She lifted her blonde hair with her hands, submitting.

"Yes, Mistress," said the nude white girl. "I am a rampant, lustful slave girl, ready to be used by whoever you choose!"

N'Fala withdrew her fingers, leaving Ursula simmering.

"As soon as we get back to your rooms, will you use me again, Mistress?" said Ursula, smiling and shaking her breasts at her lover and owner. "That will definitely shut me up and keep me smiling."

"If it helps you know your place, then I will use you forcefully from sunset to sunrise."

They both laughed and carried on walking. Ursula wanted to touch herself.

******

They had arrived at N'Dula's rooms.

N'Daka, newly freed, took responsibility for disciplining N'Fala's slave girl during the meeting.

"You must know your place here," said N'Daka, cracking the rattan cane across Ursula's naked bottom. The white girl yelped and put her hands to her buttocks.

"Yes, Ma'am," said the nude white girl, still a little jealous of N'Daka's recent emancipation from slavery. The black girl had been enslaved long before Ursula, and they had both been marched naked on the coffle from P'Kula. It was quite unfair, but the well-educated British girl was starting to realise that the situation was beyond her control.

They all sat down on chairs in the main room, apart from Ursula, who was assigned the floor. Her bottom was still a little sore from the rattan cane and the earlier spanking, so she lay forward on her belly, propped up on her elbows, instead of kneeling.

"How are you getting on with your slave girl?" enquired N'Dula. "Is she settled?"

Ursula was a little humiliated at being the subject of the conversation, especially since she had not been invited to join in.

"Everything is splendid," replied N'Fala. "I took your advice regarding the basting and spanking. The aphrodisiac smeared over her pussy twice per week, and the wooden paddle to keep her focused. She clearly knows her place now."

Ursula was starting to feel a little embarrassed by the most personal aspects of her enslavement being discussed so openly.

"Do you allow her to pleasure herself?" asked N'Dula. "I usually prohibit this, but some owners believe that it allows a slave girl to fully embrace her lustfulness."

"Oh, yes," answered N'Fala. "She has already masturbated twice this morning. I dare say she'll be pleasuring herself further as the day progresses."

N'Daka looked down and winked at the humiliated Ursula, who was now blushing all over.

"That's good," agreed N'Dula, looking at the fresh marks that N'Daka had applied across Ursula's exposed buns. "You will find the ability to loan a slave's body very useful for your assignments."

"Is she still bragging about going to the best private girls' college in England?" asked N'Daka. "She was always mentioning it while we were in P'Kula."

"Of course she is!" laughed N'Fala. "The British are obsessed about which school one went to."

"So you have the best educated slave girl in Natawe?" giggled N'Daka. "All that splendid upbringing makes her perfectly qualified to run around town, collared, in her birthday suit."

They all laughed fit to burst at poor Ursula's expense.

There were more pleasantries, and a few further discussions about the best way to punish the nude slave girl if she didn't meet the standards required, and then they got down to business.

"We know that the country of Natawe would be a useful conquest for Comrade Stalin, due to the minerals mined here," began N'Dula. "There is definitely a fifth column operating, and we are working closely with the British Government to stop the leftists gaining any control."

"Indeed," replied N'Fala. "Life here would be very different if the Communists took over. We would all be equal!"

They laughed heartily.

"There would be no more naked slave girls warming our beds," said N'Dula. "Everyone here would be sent to the salt mines. And they would probably give your slave some clothing and put her in charge!"

Everybody laughed. Everybody except Ursula.

"Imagine that, Ursula," said N'Daka, tapping Ursula's bare bottom with the end of the rattan cane. "You would be in charge of us, instead of showing off those wonderful white titties!"

"That would make a nice change," said the nude slave girl grumpily.

Once the pleasantries had finished, the details of the assignment were revealed.

******

Duke K'Mota and his wife N'Punu had been observed in the company of several suspected Bolshevik sympathisers. The Duke was Minister for Mining, and so had details of all of the precious minerals that Joseph Stalin could make use of for manufacturing his armaments.

The Duke was suspected of providing false papers to allow Stalin's comrades to enter the Kingdom of Natawe. It was vital that N'Fala find the list of infiltrators.

All of the Duke's papers were kept in a library that led off of their bedroom. This was an extra level of security, whereby nobody could get to the documents without going past the aristocrats' bed.

Here was the tricky part. N'Fala's legal knowledge would allow her to find the necessary documents, but how was she to get into the library?

******

"The Duke has asked for a representative of the Natawe Cabinet to attend a ball at his house," said N'Dula. "You'll be representing me there. It's just a formal occasion, so that the Duke can show how important he is."

"It sounds rather grand!" said N'Fala. "I'm not sure if I have clothing that would be suitable?"

"Don't worry about that. I've arranged for you to have a fitting. A couple of expensive dresses should do the trick. We'll provide everything else that you require."

"Look, Ursula!" said N'Fala. "We're going to a ball!"

Ursula looked up, undecided about how it would affect her.

"Do I get a posh frock as well?" asked the bare slave girl.

"Of course not, my darling," replied N'Fala. "But you do get to attend the ball as my personal slave girl."

******

The ball was the most splendid affair. Food from the best French chefs. Wine from the most favoured Italian vineyards.

Guests had arrived from all over Africa. As the British and Natawean governments were working together to combat the Communist threat, a few representatives from His Majesty's Foreign Office were also in attendance with their wives.

Entertainment was the best in the world. A quartet began the evening playing classical pieces, in order to please the small number of Europeans present. Then a band of African drummers played for the rest of the evening.

The ancient walls of the Duke's mansion were decorated with the most explicit paintings and statues, showing slave girls in various positions of coitus. The British visitors spoke quite contemptuously of the decor, but didn't seem to be able to take their eyes off of them.

Dignitaries and their wives all wore the finest traditional Natawean clothing. Slave girls wore gold smocks for the evening, to show off the host's wealth.

And then there was a quite naked Ursula, following around after N'Fala. In nothing but a slave collar. With a chain attached to it, so she could be led around by her lover.

"These traditional Natawean dresses that N'Dula provided are absolutely gorgeous, don't you think, darling?" said N'Fala to her slave girl.

"Better than Coco Chanel," replied the flustered Ursula, sarcastically. "Obviously, I'm feeling just fabulous in my birthday suit."

"Now, don't get jealous," said her lover, teasing the white girl's blonde hair lovingly. "You know you have no say in that matter. And I made sure to give you an accessory to make you look fabulous for the Duke and Duchess."

"Yes, Mistress," replied Ursula, with a sarcastic smile on her face, holding up the metal chain attached to her collar. "Leashing me makes me feel like the Belle of the Ball."

The prospect of coitus with the Duke and his wife was getting Ursula het up again. N'Fala had been basting her with the balm for two days now, edging her on, without allowing her to orgasm. The nude slave had her hands tied behind her back at night to prevent her finding release on her own.

"What a splendid looking slave girl," said one of the Natawean citizens, addressing N'Fala. "She has the most gorgeous knockers."

The woman wore a brightly coloured wrap and headscarf. A stunning outfit. She put her hand to Ursula's breast and cupped it.

"Thank you for the compliment," replied N'Fala. A Natawean was judged by their clothing, their position, and the quality of their slaves. "I love her dearly, and make full use of her."

Ursula started to breathe rapidly as the woman teased her, playing with the rings in her nipples.

"I see she is regularly basted, and you've had her decorated also. I bet she goes like the clappers."

The woman gently patted the nude white girl's bottom and went off to mingle with the other guests.

Ursula rubbed her thighs together and pushed out her chest, shaking her bosoms. She was eager for somebody to make a mess of her, and the movements of her body showed that she was in heat. It was making it hard to concentrate, and so N'Fala had brought The Spanker along with her in case she needed to give Ursula focus. It was essential that the lustful slave girl didn't mess up the assignment.

12