Ursula Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Splendid to meet you," said a British woman, extending her hand to N'Fala. "I'm Lady Ponsonby, wife of the British Cultural representative for Great Britain."

Ponsonby? The name sounded familiar to Ursula. She couldn't think where she had heard it before. The titled Lady looked to be in her mid-thirties, and was slim and attractive, with a very mischievous look in her eye.

"Honoured to meet you, Lady Ponsonby," replied N'Fala. "I hope you are enjoying your time in the Kingdom of Natawe!"

"Yes, indeed!" exclaimed the titled aristocrat. "The sunshine is so good for one's health. And you have some strange local customs here..."

"You mean slavery?" asked N'Fala.

"Why, yes. It was abolished in the last century across the Empire. Do you think that sort of change might happen here?"

"No, I don't think so, Lady Ponsonby," explained N'Fala. "Our slaves have a very happy, enriching life. Look at my girl, for instance."

Ursula wished the floor would open up and swallow her whole. Being presented to one of her peers from England, standing nude apart from her slave collar. And the slave girl was wiggling her bottom, totally overcome by her libido!

"What does your life entail here, young lady?" asked the aristocrat. The nude white girl blushed from head to toe.

"I have a splendid life here, serving my Mistress, Ma'am," said Ursula. "I have the honour of pleasing my wonderful owner."

"That's a British accent, I believe. You're very well spoken. What's your name, and where did you go to school?"

"My name is Ursula Cokethorpe, Ma'am," replied the exposed white girl. "And I attended Cheltenham Ladies' College."

"And how have you ended up slaving in just your birthday suit?" The aristocrat smiled at her, looking very closely at Ursula's magnificent breasts.

"When a slave girl misbehaves badly, she is permanently deprived of clothing for the rest of her days," said the nude girl, flushing beet red. Being ogled by Lady Ponsonby was humiliating, but this act of submission excited her, and she couldn't help but flaunt her bosoms.

"I hope to see more of you both later," said Lady Ponsonby. "I must find my husband."

The aristocrat departed.

"That name sounds familiar," said N'Fala to her slave girl. "I'm sure I've heard it before."

"Yes, Mistress," replied the slave. "But I can't recall where I know it from."

******

The next part of the plan had been much easier than expected. N'Fala thought that getting Ursula into the Duke's bedroom would be complex. But the Duke and Duchess of the small African Kingdom were quite forward.

"Good evening, Ma'am," said the host, extending his hand to N'Fala. "I am Duke K'Mota and this is my wife, Duchess N'Punu."

They were both good looking, in their early forties, guessed Ursula. The Duke's wife was ogling Ursula from head to toe and back again, winking at her.

"I'm honoured to meet you," replied N'Fala. "I'm greatly enjoying the ball."

"That's all very well," said the Duke. "I'm glad you're having a good time. My wife and I wondered if we could fuck your slave girl?"

N'Fala was quite taken aback by the bluntness, and Ursula felt a wave of submission flowing through her because of the two aristocrats requesting her charms without feeling any need to speak to her directly.

"Of course you can, Your Grace," replied N'Fala. "My slave is your slave, as they say in the Capital."

She spanked Ursula's bare bottom and handed the slave girl's leash to the Duke and his wife.

"Off you go, my dear," commanded N'Fala. "Make sure to delight the Duke and Duchess!"

The black man and his wife walked off up the stairs, with the white slave girl trotting along behind. She was flaunting her person and wiggling her beautiful bare white bottom as she hurried along, clearly eager for release after being basted, edged and denied for two days.

******

Ursula was giving it all she had. The aphrodisiac had rendered her totally focused on achieving release, and she threw herself into coitus.

She was on all fours on the Duke's bed, with the two aristocrats using her, all of them naked. The slave girl found their dark-skinned, trim bodies absolutely delightful, and was thoroughly enjoying her part in this scheme. Their dark flesh dominated and used her white body, fucking the white slave girl furiously.

The Duke was riding her from behind, pulling the metal chain attached to her collar. The sound of his groin rapidly ramming against her buttocks made the most delightful slapping sound. Every now and again, he would firmly wallop her backside.

Ursula moaned loudly as she rutted, smiling as she neared orgasm for the third time.

The Duchess leaned forward, playing with one of Ursula's breasts, which bounced with each thrust from the Duke.

"She's absolutely rampant, isn't she, darling?" said the Duchess, having to raise her voice above the white slave's loud moans.

Ursula could see N'Fala out of the corner of her eye, sneaking through the door and across the bedroom to the library.

Success!

The two aristocrats were completely distracted, and frankly becoming a little exhausted, due to this athletic session with the white slave girl. Ursula had cum spread across her buttocks and her face from when the Duke fired two fusillades of goo across her person. She had also pleasured the Duchess three times with her tongue.

******

N'Fala had found the sight of her slave girl being used rather erotic, and wished she had been able to watch the show for longer. But she realised that getting into the secret library was far more important.

She opened drawers and looked through documents. She tried to keep noise to a minimum, but knew that the noise produced by Ursula would drown out a brass band.

N'Fala quickly found the Duke's legal papers. She read through, understanding most of the important points. But she came across a block to her progress.

The most relevant sheet of paper had three columns of names. Above each column was a heading. But each heading was in Latin! Clearly, this had been done to disguise the purpose of the document.

The African girl had failed this subject when she was in school, thinking it was never going to be needed again. What was she to do? Which column had the list of spies?

Suddenly, there was an almighty moan from Ursula as she orgasmed. Then absolute silence. What had happened? She waited for a few minutes, then dared herself to open the library door and look.

As she peaked round, she saw the Duke and Duchess laying on their backs with their eyes closed. What on earth was going on?

"I think I've tired them out," giggled Ursula, sitting up and smiling. "They polished off a large bottle of Champagne between them while we were rutting, so they'll be out for the count for a bit."

"Quickly, my love, I need your help," said N'Fala. "Can you speak Latin?"

"Mistress, understanding Latin was a basic requirement to enter the Lower Sixth at Cheltenham Ladies' College," replied the bare white slave girl. "I won the school prize one year for my translations!"

"Well done, my darling," said N'Fala, making Ursula feel quite proud. "Get your bare bottom in here pronto!"

N'Fala showed the sheet of paper to the bare white girl.

"Can you understand it?"

"To be honest, I'm having difficulty," giggled Ursula. "I'm finding it a little hard to focus. Do you think it will be long before they wake up and start to roger me again? My fanny's galloping like the favourite in the 2.30 at Ascot."

The aphrodisiac was addling her mind. She looked deeply into N'Fala's eyes, shaking her breasts and playing with her nipples.

"I'm all yours, Mistress," said the slave girl. Ursula moved her legs apart and moved her fingers to her pussy.

Any other time, N'Fala would have taken her lover there and then. But right now, they were in a dangerous situation, and had to extricate themselves as soon as possible.

There was only one way to make Ursula focus.

Ursula felt N'Fala's hand over her mouth. Suddenly there was a loud smack as wood came into contact with bare maiden flesh. N'Fala had walloped her backside with The Spanker!

"Mmmmpph!"

Ursula's yelp was muffled by N'Fala's hand. Another whack.

"Mmmmpph!!"

Another two whacks and Ursula's eyes bulged wide. She put her hands to her awfully sore, red bottom.

"I'm sorry, my darling," said the white girl's owner. "It's the only way to bring you back to earth when you're away with the fairies!"

N'Fala removed her hand as the bruises started to rise on Ursula's bum. The slave girl was able to concentrate for a short time.

"It's this one!" said Ursula, quickly translating, whilst rubbing her sore buttocks. "This column contains the list!"

"Well done, my love," said her owner. "Now get back to bed in case they wake up!"

The slave girl hurried off. N'Fala quickly copied the names, and sneaked out. As she walked past, she could see Ursula putting her mouth to the sleeping Duke's cock. Her head bobbed up and down. Clearly she wasn't satisfied, and wanted to get more of a seeing-to from the aristocrats.

N'Fala crept out the door and carefully closed it behind her.

12