Ursula in Charge

Story Info
His girlfriend's an authority during dates and double dates.
2.3k words
4.36
19.4k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 01/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kscarpa
kscarpa
100 Followers

I met Ursula at a party thrown by my friend Shirley. The two of them were having a drink with Shirley's boyfriend Richard, and after grabbing a margarita, I made my way to them through Shirley's crowded living room. The first thing I noticed was how tall Ursula is--about six feet--which gave her about a head's height over Shirley and a few inches on me. Only Richard was taller than Ursula.

Shirley introduced me as Rand, and Ursula asked if that was short for something. Randall, I told her, and then she asked if I preferred Rand or Randall. Most people call me Rand, but somehow "Randall" coming off Ursula's lips sounded right, as if formality and authoritativeness came naturally to her. "Either one's fine," I said.

"That's funny, I've never called you Randall," Shirley said. That seemed right as well. Shirley's a casual type, often a bit bubbly and flirtatious. She was wearing a denim miniskirt that I'd seen her in now and then. A year or so earlier, before she and Richard were dating, there was another party where Shirley had pressed her bare leg against mine as we sat on a sofa. I'd thought about putting my hand on her thigh but wasn't so bold, and we'd stayed just friends.

"Nice to meet you, Randall," said Ursula, putting a little emphasis on the second syllable. Then she said it again, "Randall," this time emphasizing the "Rand," which gave it a slightly scolding quality, which got my attention. I smiled up at her and then glanced down at her legs and feet. She was wearing jeans, and I expected to see heels adding to her height, but she was wearing flats. As my eyes rose to meet hers again, she gave me what seemed like a knowing look: that I'd been checking her out visually and had just done the same to Shirley.

There was bit of conversation around the fact that Ursula's a doctor and medical researcher. Shirley said I'm lucky to be meeting Ursula, as she's so busy, and that she'd been wanting to introduce the two of us. Richard spoke up about greeting someone else who'd just walked in, and he and Shirley then walked off, leaving me and Ursula to continue conversing alone.

Ursula asked what I do, and we talked a little about my work in book publishing. This got her talking about a novel she'd recently read, and to my surprise she started going over some of its erotic elements. There was, she said, "a great scene of lift and carry," in which a tall woman throws a man over her shoulder and carries him to a bedroom. "It sounds like something that could happen with the right people," I said, trying not to sound overly enthusiastic. "It certainly could, Randall," she replied, again emphasizing the first syllable, sounding a bit as if she were issuing a reprimand.

After a little more conversation, I asked if she'd be available to have dinner the following weekend. "No," I'll be on shifts," she said, and then paused for a moment before adding, "but tomorrow night is fine." A Sunday night date it would be then. She wrote down the address of her apartment. "Come at six," she said briskly.

The next evening, I arrived right on time. It was a high-rise building with a doorman. I heard her on the telecom telling him to send me up. When I emerged from the elevator, Ursula was standing there in a short black dress with dark tights. This time, she was wearing heels, making her height difference over me even more noticeable. She leaned forward to kiss me on the lips. "Come inside, Randall," she said, and turned on her heel toward her apartment. I feasted my eyes on her long legs as we walked down the hall.

"Have a seat, Randall," Ursula said as we got inside. "We'll have some wine before we head out." I sat on a sofa, as she opened a bottle at a kitchen counter. She sat next to me and handed me my glass. She proposed a toast. "To your punctuality," she said. We took a sip. Then she added, "You seem quite precise and good at following instructions."

"I am," I said, feeling even more turned on than I already was. She put her hand on my thigh. "I appreciate that in a man," she said jovially. Her job, she said, required telling lots of people--lab workers, patients, med students--what to do. She had a lot of responsibility for someone barely 30, and she'd earned it by hard work and a willingness to make decisions. "Some women with that much responsibility just want a man to take charge after hours," she said. That turned me on too, though it surprised me coming from her. After a moment's pause, she added: "That's not me."

"No, I didn't think so," I said with a smirk and maybe a bit of relief.

"Very perceptive, Randall," she replied, with a tone as if giving approval to a bright student. "I like that you seem capable of a great deal of compliance. I made a dinner reservation." We headed out to an Italian restaurant that was just two blocks away.

Over dinner, Ursula talked about how she'd met Shirley in college and that nine months ago she had introduced Shirley to Richard, who was a lawyer for the medical center where Ursula worked. "They really seem right for each other," Ursula said. "Richard's a take-charge sort--I recognized that immediately--and that's something Shirley knows how to appreciate."

"Is it always that way?" I asked. "Someone in charge of the relationship?" The truth is, the idea of one partner having the upper hand over the other turned me on, but it also discomfited me if it was the main focus of the relationship.

"Not always, Randall," Ursula said. "A lot of the time, equality is the best thing. But then there are those moments, for some people, where something else is in order."

The word "order" hung in the air for a moment. "I agree, doctor," I said softly, looking a bit shyly into my wine glass.

When the check arrived, I moved to pick it up, but she grabbed it. "This one's on me," she said, clearly brooking no argument.

We walked back to her apartment. "Come up, Randall," she instructed as we approached the lobby.

Soon, as we were standing in her living room, she put her hand on the back of my head and pressed her lips against mine. Her tongue entered my mouth. After a while, she pulled back and looked down at me. "Let me show you how that carry scene in the novel went." I nodded.

She stepped back slightly, then bent forward and grabbed me under my arms, slinging me without much difficulty over her left shoulder. My head was down toward her waist in the back, and I got a good view of her legs in those dark tights. She gave me a couple of pats on the butt, and said, "We're going to the bedroom, Randall." I merely made a grunt of assent, now too turned on to say much.

She brought me into the bedroom, then bent her knees and set me down seated on the bed. "Take off all your clothing, Randall," she said. I hastened to comply with that order. Soon I was stark naked, and she stood over me fully clothed, albeit in that scanty dress. She guided me to lie down on the bed, and I did so. She gave my throbbing cock a few light strokes, and I let out a moan. Then she sat on top of me, straddling my thighs with her own.

"Are you getting undressed?" I asked hesitantly. "Not yet," she replied, shifting down toward my feet so she could place her lips on my cock. I moaned some more as her tongue caressed me masterfully. She pulled out just before I came, my mess splattering up toward my abdomen. Then she grabbed some of it on her middle finger and placed it on my lips. "Good boy, Randall," she said, as I licked my own cum.

"Yes, ma'am," I said, relaxing contentedly onto her mattress. Then I had a question: "What happens if I'm not so compliant?"

"Well, I have ways of keeping you in line," she said, bringing her hand back down to my now-limp cock, which began to stir. "This little control rod here, for example, knows how to obey me, as you see. And of course, if you misbehave, I may have to just put you across my knee and spank you." With that, my cock stiffened some more, and soon Ursula was disrobing as I waited for her eagerly in the bed. Once nude, she climbed on top of me, pulled my cock inside her, and began to thrust her hips. After a while, she came with a deep grunt, and I came just a moment behind her.

We saw each other whenever possible over the next couple of weeks. She was busy the following weekend, as she'd mentioned, but could fit me in on several weeknights and, once, for a quickie at lunch. In her small office at the hospital, she told me to take off all my clothing and kneel on the floor. She pulled aside her lab coat to reveal a short blue dress, then grabbed my hair to pull my face into her crotch. Soon she lifted that dress, pulled down her pantyhose, and then had me do my best to get my tongue onto her clit as she stood over me.

Ursula and Shirley had been talking about double dating. I called Shirley to discuss when that might be, then said I'd have to get back to her after finding out about Ursula's schedule. "I bet Ursula's keeping you on good behavior," Shirley said with an upbeat tone. I mumbled into the phone, "You might say that." I felt a bit bashful at this mention of my submissiveness toward Ursula. "Don't be so shy," Shirley replied, chuckling. "You know that Richard's been known to be pretty strict with me when needed." This turned me on, but I didn't pursue the topic.

It took some scheduling, but we finally got our double date set up. The four of us were to meet at Richard's apartment early on a Saturday afternoon. When Richard let Ursula and me in, there was a surprise waiting. Shirley was standing in a corner with her arms folded behind her back, holding her skirt up above her waist. It was that same denim miniskirt she'd worn at the party. Her pink panties were on display. She gave us a shy glance, then faced back to the wall. "We've had some behavioral issues to sort out today," said Richard, "so a spanking was needed. Something to drink?"

The three of us had mimosas while Shirley stood silently in the corner. We talked about movies we might go to see. After a while, Richard went over and told her she could come join us. She lowered her skirt and took the mimosa that was waiting for her. She gave us a smile, looking embarrassed but also happy, and then sat in an armchair with an ever-so-slight wince. Ursula looked over at me and winked. I wondered if she'd known this was the scene that would greet us that day. Had all three of them planned this?

After we finished our drinks, Richard asked, "How's Rand been behaving, Ursula?" I turned toward my new girlfriend, next to me on the couch, awaiting her reply. "Randall's on good behavior most of the time," Ursula replied evenly. "But there are some moments when something more's needed."

With that, she grabbed my arm and pulled me across her lap. "In front of them?" was all I could think of to say. It wouldn't be my first spanking from Ursula, but the thought of Richard and Shirley watching made my face flush. Still, I went across her lap without resistance.

"I don't see why not," Ursula answered evenly. "Did you think only Shirley gets embarrassed today?" With that, she brought her hand down on my butt. "This won't do at all," she added, stroking my pants. "These will be coming down. And so will your underwear."

I started complaining. "Shirley wasn't spanked in front of us, and she got to keep her panties on," I whined. In saying this, I realized I was merely arguing about details, and that Ursula was going to make the decisions here. I had my safeword, but no thought of using it.

"Well, if you want to wear a pair of pink panties, you're more than welcome," Ursula said. She reached around to undo my belt as I lifted my butt to expedite this undressing. Soon my pants were around my ankles, and my underwear was just above my knees. Ursula took my stiff cock and placed it firmly between her jean-clad thighs. Then she brought her hand down on my bare butt, making a resounding smack. I glanced over at Richard and Shirley, too embarrassed to say anything. "I'm glad I brought the two of you together," Shirley said with a chortle.

"Don't be glad just yet," Richard said, walking over to the armchair where Shirley sat. He grabbed her arm, bringing her to a standing position, then threw her over his shoulder. Her little skirt went rising up above her bare thighs as Richard carried her over to a dining-room chair. He carefully put her down and placed her across his lap, her hands on the floor. He flipped her skirt up above her waist and pulled her panties down. Then he began his spanking, the sound of his hand roughly alternating with that of Ursula's smacks to my butt.

A little later, Shirley and I were standing in separate corners with our butts bared, while Richard and Ursula had another round of mimosas on the sofa. Shirley and I glanced over and gave each other a smile, before turning back to the wall, while our partners shared a laugh behind us.

kscarpa
kscarpa
100 Followers