Ursula in Charge Ch. 02

Story Info
A girlfriend's dominance becomes more visible.
992 words
4.14
80.3k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 01/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kscarpa
kscarpa
100 Followers

Author's note: This is an illustrated sequel to a non-illustrated story. In part one, the narrator, Rand, enters a relationship with Ursula, consensually submitting to her dominant tendencies. Meanwhile, their mutual friend Shirley takes on a submissive role, also consensual, in her relationship with Richard, with whom she'd been set up by Ursula. On their first double date, the submissives were each spanked by their respective partner.

Our second double date brought some surprises. Shirley was in a boisterous mood, drinking a little too much wine and mocking both her boyfriend and my girlfriend, referring to them as "Dom and Dommer" among other jibes. Richard, unlike last time, didn't seem much interested in correcting her behavior; he'd had been a long week handling legal matters for the medical center. Ursula, as usual, had also had a busy week, as one of the center's star doctors, but that seemed to leave her just a little less patient with Shirley's wisecracking.

After dinner, the four of us arrived for drinks at Ursula's apartment. "That'll be your last one, Shirley," said Ursula, as she poured Ursula a glass of red wine. "Don't drink it too fast."

At that bit of direction, Shirley took her rebelliousness a step further. To everyone's surprise, she said "or what?" and smacked Ursula on the butt.

My girlfriend, who's at least six inches taller, looked down at her diminutive friend with consternation. Then after calmly taking the wine glass from Shirley's hand and setting it down on a table, Ursula suddenly picked Shirley up and threw her over her shoulder. That wasn't anything difficult for Ursula, as she'd done the same to me on our very first date, and I'm a good deal heavier than Shirley.

Shirley's short purple dress rose up on her gorgeous thighs as Ursula carried her over to the sofa. Then Ursula let her down for a moment, only to pull her across her lap as my girlfriend sat on the sofa. Richard and I watched in rapt silence as it quickly became clear where this encounter was heading.

"Hey, you're not in charge of me," Shirley protested to Ursula, looking to Richard for support. "Her safeword's banana," was all Richard said.

With that, Ursula began spanking Shirley through her purple dress. Our misbehaving friend put up a struggle, but without using her safeword, and without having a chance of prevailing physically. Ursula soon had Shirley's dress up, and her pantyhose and panties down, and when Shirley tried to reach back to undo those uncoverings, Ursula pinned her arm to the small of her back. The spanking continued.

While reddening Shirley's bottom, Ursula gave some sharp looks at me and Richard. "This was your job, Richard," she scolded. Shirley's supposedly dominant boyfriend just looked sheepish and didn't say anything. "And as for you, Randall," Ursula said, emphasizing my full first name as she always did when I was in trouble, "you might've warned Shirley she was getting a little out of line. Saved her butt from needing a pillow this weekend."

"Yes, m'am," I said. Then to my surprise, Richard too acknowledged Ursula's reprimands. "Understood," he said, adding after a moment's hesitation: "M'am."

Ursula smiled at that, and resumed her castigation of Shirley, scolding our friend in between spanks that were turning our friend's bare ass a nice shade of pink. After this had gone on for a few minutes, Ursula pushed Shirley off her lap. Shirley kneeled on the rug, starting to put her clothing back in order. "No, leave it as is," Ursula snapped, as she stood up, towering over Shirley.

I thought the next step would be some cornertime, Shirley standing with her pink ass on display as the three of us enjoy our drinks. It turned out Ursula had something else in mind. "Randall, get the silk scarves from my bureau."

I knew well where they were, as on more than one occasion I'd been strapped to Ursula's bed with them. I handed four scarves over to my girlfriend, though it soon became clear she only needed three. First, Ursula bent Shirley over the end of the sofa, and tied her legs to the sofa's legs. Then she tied Shirley's wrists together in front of her. Shirley pulled against the bonds, able to do little more than wriggle her ass.

Shirley's panties and pantyhose were still down, but her dress now fell back below her waist, giving her some coverage. Ursula was having none of that, instead lifting the dress to give us a good view of Shirley's ass and pussy. The latter was now visibly moist.

Richard and I watched, not sure what was next. Ursula stared at us. "Do you guys need an invitation?" she said briskly. "Cause I think Shirley's ready for you, and I haven't heard her safeword."

For a moment, I thought of asking for Richard's permission. Then I remembered that he'd already shown he wasn't going to be much of an authority figure in this situation. Still, I was happy when Richard started walking toward his bound girlfriend on the sofa. I followed quickly thereafter.

Richard positioned himself behind Shirley, while I walked around to her front. We soon were playing our respective roles. Richard chose to enter Shirley's pussy rather than her ass. As our bound friend moaned, I pulled her head up gently by the hair and put my cock in her mouth. "You can snap your fingers as alternative safeword," I said, as her tied wrists would not prevent such a signal, which I was pretty sure wasn't coming anyway.

Shirley moaned and rocked. I creamed on her face a moment before Richard came in her pussy. Ursula meanwhile stood to the side, sipping her wine contentedly. She was in charge, more than ever.

kscarpa
kscarpa
100 Followers