Ursula in Charge Ch. 03

Story Info
He wanted to be dominated in public, and she obliged.
905 words
3.99
80.1k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 01/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kscarpa
kscarpa
101 Followers

After our second double date, now alone with Ursula, I'd quietly confessed that I wanted something a little more public next time; that I wanted several couples, not just one, to see her dominance over me. She chuckled and said I should be careful what I ask for. But the thought of it was a sure turn-on.

I didn't know how she'd fulfill this fantasy of mine. I didn't know that the next weekend, I'd be lying across her lap fully naked, with my cock between her thighs. I didn't know that my wrists and ankles would both be bound with purple scarves: that my wrists would be behind my back, ensuring helplessness.

I didn't know that, after a while, Shirley would be sitting next to Ursula, her dress off, and that I'd be lapping up our submissive friend's love juices even as my dominant girlfriend continued to give me periodic whacks with the hairbrush.

I didn't know that there'd be an audience of not just two or three couples but over a dozen people. That some six couples and a few singles we know would all be enjoying the spectacle, sipping cocktails while making jokes and comments at my expense. The humiliation was amazing, and I loved it. Having my boss and my ex-girlfriend among the guests was a nice surprise that Ursula had sprung on me.

The women in the room were all amused and enthralled, and the men mostly were too, though a couple of them seemed a bit uncomfortable at this femdom display. Perhaps they worried that they'd be on the receiving end of a hairbrush once they got home. Or perhaps that was something they'd hoped for. In any case, everyone there knew that the practice of a man going across his women's lap, in front of witnesses if she so chose, had now had a very memorable precedent and could only become more common.

It was hard to believe, as the spanks came down, that I'd once fantasized about being the one in charge; that when Shirley in her denim miniskirt had brushed against me those months ago, I'd imagined a scene of her lying across my lap, skirt up and panties down. Well, that had never happened, though I'd seen it happen to her at the hands of her boyfriend Richard, and at the hands of my girlfriend Ursula.

In any case, I knew I wouldn't be dominating anyone anytime soon. Our social circle now had many people who'd seen me go over my girlfriend's lap, hands and feet bound, cock rubbing between her thighs, tongue lapping on our friend's pussy. I knew it was a visual that would always be in their heads, not to mention that Ursula had allowed one of the female spectators to take some photos with Ursula's phone. Ursula gave strict instructions that these were to go to her only, and of course she was one to be obeyed, by women and men alike. What my girlfriend would do with the photos thereafter, well, that was up to her.

As she squeezed my cock with her thighs, I tried to avoid coming. The extra embarrassment of an orgasm in front of all those people was something I wanted to delay. I couldn't delay it very long, and yelled wildly as I came, much to the crowd's amusement. Once my cum was on Ursula's jeans, she put some on her fingers and rubbed it on my lips, as she'd done with my cum in the past. Then she put a little more on my nose and cheeks, and then slapped some onto my ass cheeks too, and then put a wet finger up my ass. I moaned, and a wave of giggles went through the room.

Soon after, Shirley moved aside, and Ursula helped me up. I was still bound, hand and foot. I thought the next step might be some cornertime, but Ursula, creative as always, had something else in mind. She laid me over the back of the sofa, and for about half an hour the party continued with me lying like that, hogtied, helpless and barely able to move, with my naked ass in the air. People went about having drinks and conversation as if my upturned, naked presence were the most normal thing in the world. Maybe it was normal, as I knew this wouldn't be the last time I'd be in such a position.

Later that night, after the guests had all left, Ursula had me go down on her. My wrists and ankles were unbound by this point, but that hardly made a difference. I did what I was told, as I always did with Ursula, as I always would, as I always wanted to.

Or at least that's how it felt at the moment. Ursula always insisted that we act "more or less equal" much of the time. She didn't want a guy who was always submissive. Maybe someday I'd be allowed to take the upper hand over her in some way, for a while. But that day seemed far off, to say the least, as I lapped up Ursula's love juices and tried to stay off the sore butt that she'd reddened in front of a roomful of people who'd never forget the sight.

kscarpa
kscarpa
101 Followers