Ursula Visits the Dentist Pt. 01

Story Info
Woman visits the dentist and meets the dental assistant.
2.1k words
4.58
14.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ursula?" the attractive blond nurse called from the door that would take you back to the dentist for your annual checkup.

Gathering your things, shutting down you your phone and slipping it into your purse, you were kindof disappointed that they'd called your name so quickly, as you'd been watching one of your favorite videos in an all-too-rare moment of privacy. The video had, as usual, worked its magic and you were feeling more than a little simmery as you stood up to walk through the door.

"That's such a pretty dress," the assistant commented as you walked through the door, "It looks really nice on you."

"Thanks," you said somewhat shyly, noticing how truly pretty she was, and then returning the compliment, "I really like yours as well, I especially like that neckline, it really shows off your pretty necklace."

"Oh, why thank you," she replies smiling, "my name's Jen," and she offers her hand, which you take. Her hand is soft and warm, and her handshake lingers a second longer than usual as she directs her gorgeous blue eyes into yours. Peering into you. And what a smile.

You follow her back to the room, allowing your eyes to glance down her body. Confident walk, you notice, very shapely legs, great shoes -- definitely not the typical clunky white sneaker type worn by most dental assistants.

She opens one of the exam room doors and stands in the doorway to let you pass, and you could swear that she stood far enough in the doorway so that your body would brush hers as you entered. Or maybe that was you that wanted to brush her body? Either way, the briefest moment of touch was electric. Your arm against her soft breast. That simmer you felt in the waiting room has intensified. You're not totally sure why, but you're also not resisting it.

Small talk continues, how's your day going, can you believe this weather, I really like your shoes, the dentist will be in in a few he had an emergency root canal to do so asked me to get you started, go ahead and set your purse down on the chair there, let's get you situated in this chair and you welcome the small talk because you're feeling totally distracted by this woman. Her soft voice, her scent, maybe? A soft perfume that seems to fill the room in an enticing way.

You sit in the chair, leaning back with your legs up, smoothing your dress across your knees, feeling maybe a little light-headed, and not minding the feeling at all. As she gets you settled, fixing the little bib around your neck so she hovers right over you and you can glimpse down her dress at her breasts, she asks if you're doing okay, and you reply, smiling, "Feeling a bit light-headed, is there nitrous oxide in the room?"

"Ha, no, but you're not the first to ask that," she says, somewhat conspiratorially, adding, "is my perfume too strong?"

"Oh no, it's not too strong at all," you affirm, "it's quite...intoxicating."

Her face is inches away from yours, you hadn't realized until now how intimate the personal space is in a dentist's office, and she says, "Oh wow, that's so nice of you to say, I think it's quite pretty," and tilts her head to the side and brings her neck down to your nose, so you can inhale her deeply.

And you do. And maybe it's the scent, or maybe it's the proximity of that beautiful neck, but you find yourself moving past simmery to full-on excited, feeling the start of wetness between your legs, wanting very badly to slide your hand under your dress and inside your panties to gain the relief you desire, knowing that's impossible but feeling a need and beginning to wonder if perhaps the scent of your wetness might also permeate the room, and would she be able to tell?

Your mind is racing, and all you can manage to say is "Mmmmm that smells sooo nice" as she pulls her neck away and looks again into your eyes. She somehow manages to retain her professionalism, pulling herself together from being clearly a bit unsettled, and says, "Ok, let's have a look, shall we?"

You lean your head back against the chair, and she brings her face directly over yours, saying "Open for me, please," and in your mind you're wondering if she means your mouth or perhaps your legs and you pull yourself back from the edge and open your mouth for her to look inside.

She slides her soft fingers in your mouth, peering in with the bright light from the machine above, and with her face just inches away from yours, softly saying "Mmmm, all looks very healthy and the perfect shade of pink, it looks like you take very good care of yourself." You can feel her breath on you, you can feel her soft breast press into your shoulder, you can feel the wetness between your legs increasing.

You cross and uncross your legs, and with her face still right next to yours, she notices and asks if you're uncomfortable at all. "Mmmm, no, it's just, well, no, I'm okay." Your hands go to your waist, wishing you could slide them between your legs but knowing you can't, and won't have a chance until you get to your car after the appointment.

"Maybe I can make you a bit more comfortable," she says, and gets up from her stool to dim the overhead lights. She also, you notice, locks the door to the exam room. Sitting back down, she activates the controls of the chair, moving your head farther down and your legs farther up. "You seem anxious, is that better, is there anything I can do to make you more relaxed?" she asks softly.

"I'm not usually nervous at the dentist," you reply, "my heart is pounding." Softly, she places her hand on your chest, right between your breasts, and without thinking, you bring one of your hands on top of hers and press it firmly to hers, allowing her to feel the pounding below. She makes no move to remover her hand, and nor do you. As she looks at you, as you stare into one another's eyes, her acknowledging the clear pulsing of the muscle in your chest with a "wow, that's powerful," you begin to slowly, verrrry slowly move her hand to the side, closer and closer to your breast, until it's clear it's no longer over your heart.

Your mouths are dry. Her hand comes alive, gently squeezing her fingers. You close your eyes. Her hand begins to squeeze, to caress, to gently knead your small breast. The only sound in the room is a low moan that escapes from between your lips at how good her touch feels. She moves from her hand caressing to finding your nipple with her fingers. Your moan gets a bit louder as she gently circles it, then pinches it.

"I hope you don't mind," she softly stutters out, "This is not something I do, but you have me feeling, something, I haven't felt in a long while..." and you feel her lips on yours. Electricity flows through your body. You feel your lips respond to hers, kissing her back. Encouraging. Allowing. Willing her to kiss you more.

She does. Gently slips her tongue into your mouth as she continues to caress your breast, moving her hand to the other one as well. You feel your back arch at how good her touch feels, at how soft her mouth is, at how hungry her tongue is. Your tongue slips into her mouth as well, and the softness of the initial kissing has turned to urgency for both of you. Mouths completely covering one another's, tongues exploring, desire increasing. Your hand goes to the back of her head, sliding your fingers into her short hair, and pulling her face into yours as you kiss.

You're sure that she must be able to smell the excitement coming from between your legs. Your legs cross and uncross again, and you feel her hand release your breast and begin to slide down your stomach. Her hand slowly approaches your waist, and she stops when she feels the waistband of your panties through the thin dress fabric. Tracing her fingers lightly across the waistband, side to side, hip to hip, then tracing down the side of your leg until she reaches the bottom of your dress.

Pausing as you continue to kiss, wanting to be sure you're okay with this, she needs to know before she goes, and with no hesitation you bring a hand down to grab and hold her wrist, and you push her hand under your dress and then slide it uppppp between your legs until you release it, knowing that she knows for sure what you want.

"Your thighs....so soft," her voice between kissing.

"Your hands....feel sooo good....don't stop, please," your voice, reassuring.

Her hand climbs under the dress until you feel her fingers touch your panties. You can't help but shudder. She gently strokes your pussy behind the thin fabric, and you feel yourself lifting your hips off the chair, wanting more.

She gives you more. She gives you just what you want. She slides a finger into one side of the lace, pulls your panties to the side, and then begins slowly gliding her finger from top to bottom along your sweet swollen lips, getting them wetter as she eases them farther inside with each pass.

"Mmmm, your pussy feels soo soft and sweet...." She says into your mouth. "Does it taste as good as it feels?"

"Mmhmmm," you moan in reply.

"Well, let's see..." she says, and slides her hand out of your panties, and right in front of your face as you watch, she first kisses her fingertips, then licks them, and then takes them fully in her mouth before also offering them to you. You move your hand to hers and hungrily bring her fingers between your lips, staring at her right in the eye and licking yourself off of her, uttering a "See, I told you..." with a smile.

She returns the smile, and then returns her hand between your legs. At this point, your dress is pulled up around your waist, and she can see the beautiful black lace panties that you're very glad you decided to wear today. Her hand now slides into the top and glides down over your nicely-trimmed garden until it reaches your wetness again. Your hips thrust up, and your hand goes to the outside of your panties, placing it over her hand to guide her.

Apparently, however, she doesn't need any guidance, and she expertly picks up where she left off, moving her fingers to your lips, sliding them inside you as you moan in pleasure. Your hand comes off your panties and meets the other one at the buttons on top of your dress, and as she continues to finger fuck you, you unbutton and pull the dress open, then unsnap and open your bra, revealing your breasts, and she picks up on the message you're sending, moving her mouth to your nipples as you squeeze your tits for her.

"Mmmmmm oh god that feels soooo good," you hear yourself say, in absolute ecstasy at her touch, both of her lips on your nipples and her fingers, now making small rhythmic circles on your clit. You pick up on the rhythm, moving your hips at the same time, guiding her to where it feels best, and starting now to feel the waves start to crest.

One of your hands on the back of her head, the other on her hand in your panties, your body begins to shudder. To shiver. To quiver. To quake. Your breathing quickens and deepens, your moaning is louder, filling the room, you don't give a fuck if anyone hears you've needed this kind of orgasm for so long, and as the waves start to crash, your body trembles and explodes, energy pulsing and emanating from your pussy, filling your body with warmth and pleasure, and you moan, "Cummmminggggg" as she continues the pressure on your clit then slides two fingers inside you and presses up on the inside of your g-spot.

And as your body fully responds, relents, and releases, you feel yourself give in to the extreme pleasure, and to a fantasy fulfilled, and you slowly...slowly...slowly recover your breathing and your blood slowly...slowly...slowly returns to normal as she brings her hand back to her mouth, closes her eyes and licks your wetness all off of them, then brings her mouth back to yours, kissing you softly, gently, happily.

After a moment passes and the room settles back to normal, she leans in, smiles and asks, "I think you're ready to see the dentist now, shall I bring him in?"