Us Against the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess, I mean she's not anyone's sister, she's yours. If she's teasing you about it, that's good, right?"

"You're right. If she's teasing me, she didn't hear us."

Jess smiled and kissed my cheek. "Sorry for leaving you alone in bed. Dani wanted to chat."

I shrugged. "It's okay. It's important that you both talk. I wouldn't want us to get in the way of the two of you."

"Ugh. I need a shower. I smell like sex."

I pressed my nose into her hair and inhaled.

"You smell pretty good to me."

She smiled wickedly. "Want to shower together?"

"Are you saying I smell?"

She sniffed, delicately.

"Yes." She concluded.

"Then I suppose I'd better shower too then."

"No sex though. I don't think I'm able. Last night was, a lot."

I hugged her. "No sex. Do you want a coffee while we wait for Dani to finish?"

She shook her head, so I picked her up, held her to my chest and sat down into the couch.

"Oh, that was smooth." She purred.

"Thank you."

"You said you loved me, this morning." Jess observed.

"I did." I agreed, feeling my heart give a little jump. "So did you."

"I did. Do you, do you want to take it back?"

"God no." I said softly. "I meant it."

"It's easy to say in the dark after sex."

I gazed at her, bent down to kiss her.

"I love you." I said.

She melted in my arms and hungrily sought out my mouth with hers and kissed me greedily.

"I love you too." She said, a little time later.

I heard the bathroom door open.

"Shower?" I asked her.

"Uh huh."

I led her by the hand into the bathroom and closed the door behind us. I held Jess in the circle of my arms and kissed her, then I reached down and began to lift the t-shirt she wore. I lifted it off over her head, with her help and tossed it aside. She wore nothing else beneath, only my t-shirt had kept her covered. For some reason, that excited me a little. I kissed her again, and she slipped her fingers under the waistband of my leggings and pushed it down. I stepped out of them and led her to the shower.

We stepped into the stall, and I turned the tap. Hot water sprayed down on us as I kissed Jess again. My hands slid up from her waist, along her sides, to cup her breasts.

"You're so fucking hot." I breathed.

She shrugged a little awkwardly. "I'm not that hot. There's prettier women."

I snorted. "Name one."

"Dani is prettier."

"Not to me. I wish you could see what you look like through my eyes." I told her. "Other women have nothing on you."

She looked up at me, lifted up on to her toes and kissed my mouth. "You're hot too."

It was my turn to be a little awkward. I guess neither of us were comfortable accepting compliments, heartfelt or not.

She slipped her arms around me and hugged me hard.

"We're going to have to do something about this." She said, thoughtfully, as she stepped back a little and slid her hand over my once again hard shaft.

"Sorry." I said. "You're naked."

She laughed. "If nothing else, at least it's easy to see that you find me attractive."

"You said no sex though."

"I've something else in mind." Jess said, thoughtfully. "Want to be another of my firsts?"

"Mmm." I growled. "Sure."

She stroked my shaft and then sunk down on to her knees, taking me quickly into her mouth. She slowly sucked and toyed with my dick, and as hard as I was, it was clearly taking too long for her liking. My cock slid out of her mouth, and she rubbed her jaw.

"Sorry." She mumbled. "Jaw's sore."

"S'okay." I said.

Her hand slipped around me again and she stroked me slowly. "Will you cum for me, baby?"

"Yes." I said, softly.

"Will you cum in my mouth for me?" Jess asked.

I could see her fingers teasing her clit again as she knelt in front of me.

I nodded and she released my shaft. I grabbed my cock and started pumping it with a will. I looked down at her, and she looked up at me. She had one hand between her legs and her other hand was squeezing her tits, alternating between each and teasing her nipples.

She looked so fucking hot. Her long, deep red hair was wet and framing pretty, heart-shaped face. Her blue eyes were locked on mine and her mouth was half open. I couldn't last much longer. I didn't know if I'd have much cum for her, considering what we'd been up to the night before, but I'd give her every drop I had, if that's what she wanted.

"I'm going to cum, kitten." I grunted.

She hissed out an excited breath. "In my mouth?"

"Yeah." I confirmed. "I'm going to cum in your mouth."

She squealed a little and shuffled closer, still keeping her eyes on mine.

"Open your mouth kitten." I ordered, as I felt myself draw close to my inevitable conclusion.

She did as she was told and as I continued to pump my cock, I slid the tip in.

Her lips closed around me and she leaned forward, taking more of me into her. I placed a hand on her head and I felt her shudder. I felt her tongue teasing me, and as I came, I felt her swallow each spurt.

I groaned in satisfaction, and we came down from our high.

She looked up at me, grinning. "Two out of three."

"Was that a rating?" I asked, laughing, as I pulled her to her feet.

"Nope."

It took me a moment.

"Oh." I coughed, a little embarrassed. "You want me to, uh, do that, too?"

She hugged me. "Only if you want to."

I considered the thought. "It's never been something that interested me much."

"We don't have to." She reassured, quickly.

"But you'd like it?"

"I don't know. Obviously I've never done it, but it might be interesting to try?"

"If you want, we can, just, not right this moment."

"Oh. Well yeah." She laughed.

I grabbed the soap from the shelf and lathered up my hands.

"Time to wash you, I think." I observed.

Jess relaxed as I began to soap her up.

*

"Are you not going out again tonight?" Dani asked when I arrived back home.

Jess and I had gone into town after our shower, gotten breakfast and called into the pharmacy. She'd spoken with the pharmacist, while I'd made a point of browsing the shampoo aisle, letting her have a little privacy. It wasn't like I didn't know what they were discussing, but it was her first time having to get some emergency contraception and she'd been slightly embarrassed about the whole thing. After that I'd dropped her home.

"We talked about it, but didn't want to make her parents suspicious. Besides, I wanted to spend some time with you."

Dani grinned. "You gave up another night of fucking to spend a night in with me? You're hopeless. You know that?"

"I don't want you feeling left out." I told her. "Remember? Jess knows that you're always first in my life."

Dani rolled her eyes. "Considering the noise, you two made last night, I definitely didn't feel left out."

I blushed. "Sorry."

She waved away the apology. "It's fine.

"Maybe I should move my bed." I mused.

"It's fine." Dani said quickly. "I didn't really hear that much anyway."

"Sure?"

"Yeah."

"You had bad dreams again last night."

Dani bit her lip and looked away from me. "Not bad, just, I don't know, I needed to be close to you. I couldn't sleep properly."

"Was it because of Jess and I?"

"What? Oh, no. I'm happy for you both. Really."

"Really?"

Dani threw herself onto my lap and hugged me.

"Really." She said and kissed my cheek. "You're my big brother, and it's time that you were happy."

"I've always been happy." I protested.

"Not really." Dani disagreed. "You were always too busy helping me grow up that you didn't have time to notice that you could have been happier."

"Ah kiddo." I smiled. "You were easy, and I was happy."

"Bullshit." She countered. "You've had a look on your face for the last week that I've never seen before. You're disgustingly happy right now."

"Well, maybe it's fair to say that I wasn't unhappy."

Dani harumphed. "Fine."

She leant against my chest and rested her head on my shoulder for a while. I heard her breath catch a few times, as though she had been about to say something. She tensed and relaxed a few times before she spoke again.

"Jess told me that she let it slip that we'd slept together before."

I took a sharp breath of surprise.

"She did." I admitted. "She didn't mean to, but she was half asleep and we were talking about you."

"I should have told you."

"Nonsense. That was between you and Jess. It's none of my business. Are you okay though, with me and Jess being together?"

Dani nodded.

"Are you sure? It's easy to see why anyone would want to be with her."

Dani shifted a little, making herself more comfortable.

"It wasn't very serious, just fooling around I guess."

"Are you just interested in girls?" I asked, curious. "Or girls and boys?"

Dani shrugged. "Both? Neither? I don't know. You've both set the bar pretty high you know."

"Me and Jess?" I asked, confused.

"You know she's easy to love, and you've pretty much ruined me for any man, seeing as you're so damn considerate."

"You love her?" I asked, softly.

"I didn't say that." Dani protested. "Anyway, why were you talking about me right after you fucked?"

I coughed and blushed. "Uh, it was after you came to say good night. I told her what you said."

"Oh, I bet she liked that." Dani giggled. "She likes the thought of people listening to her. Did you fuck again?"

A memory of waking up to her stroking me flashed through my mind and my dick decided that it was a good time to wake up.

"Uh, yeah." I admitted. "Later on."

"Oh?" Dani grinned, turning a little on my lap to look at me. "What did she do?"

My dick was quickly moving from slightly awake to more aggressively awake, and Dani's thigh was lying across it. I cursed myself for not wearing jeans. Jogging leggings had been a really bad idea.

"I'm not going to describe my sex to my sister." I protested. "It'd be weird."

"Oh come on!" She wheedled. "It's not like I'm getting any, and I wasn't asking about you, anyway, I was asking about Jess."

"Seriously?"

"I told you, my logic is perfect."

"In what world exactly?"

"What did she do?" Dani asked again, firmly.

I sighed. It was probably pointless arguing with her about it.

"I woke up and she was pulling me off and, playing with herself." I said in a hurry, my ears turning red with embarrassment.

"Hot." Dani breathed. "What did she do when you woke up?"

"What do you think?"

"Tell me."

"Seriously? You really want to hear me say that I fucked her?"

"Yeah."

My dick was about as stiff as it had ever been now. I thought about shuffling about, in an attempt to hide it, but quickly concluded that if I moved, Dani would very quickly become aware of my problem.

"You don't think that's a little weird?"

Dani shrugged. "We've never had any secrets before."

"True, but we've never discussed our sex lives before."

"That's because neither of us really had one."

"Yes we did. You were with Jess, and I've had girlfriends."

Dani waved her hand. "The occasional extended one-nightstand isn't a sex life."

I shrugged. "Well you never expressed an interest in who I had sex with."

"How about I tell you about me and Jess, and you tell me about you and Jess?"

I wanted to say no, but I was genuinely curious. Not about the sex so much, but about what Dani really felt about Jess. I hesitated, and that was all the opening Dani needed.

"So, do you want to know how we played with her toys, or how we fucked?" She asked, a sparkle in her eye.

"Oh god damn it, Dani. This is just a little weird. I love you kiddo, but I don't need to know."

"You know she has a strap on dildo?" Dani informed me, ignoring my protest. "I took her virginity with it, and she took mine."

My mouth dropped open in something approximating shock. I tried to say something, but Dani was on a charge.

"When we got used to it, she used to tie me to the bed and fuck me senseless."

My mouth was dry, and my cock was rock hard.

"I liked it when she told me what to do." Dani admitted, with a somewhat wistful look. "It meant I didn't have to make any decisions."

I just sat there, with my little sister sitting on my lap, my cock almost painfully hard, and listened as she described her sex life with my girlfriend.

"You liked not having to make any decisions?" I asked.

"It's easier that way. I don't have to think about things, just do as I'm told. She gave me my first orgasm like that, strapped down and while she used me."

I coughed to clear my throat.

"You don't need to tell me this. It's personal."

"I know I don't need to, but I don't want to have any secrets from you. I know I make fun of you, and I'm difficult, but I love you."

"I love you too kiddo, it's okay to have secrets though. Keeps the mystery alive you know?"

She smiled at that. "Okay. But I've told you some of mine, so you can't escape that easily. Did you cum inside her? I bet you did. I was never much interested, but she used to watch a lot of creampie porn, especially when she got me to fuck her. She'd have her computer monitor angled so she could watch it and me."

"Uh, we were, uh, interrupted." I evaded.

Dani frowned, confused. "Interrupted?"

"You came in." I explained.

"Oh." She said, then reddened. "Oh!"

"Yeah." I said.

"You were fucking when I came in. I didn't realise, I didn't know."

"We were being quiet, so as not to wake you."

Dani grinned. "I'm surprised she didn't insist on continuing anyway."

I looked away, shamefaced, but my traitorous dick twitched at the memory.

Dani's mouth dropped open.

"She did! Didn't she?!"

I nodded. "I'm sorry, she's very, insistent, and I was close."

Dani blushed deeply.

"Did." She whispered. "Did you cum inside her while I was in bed with you?"

I nodded, feeling ashamed.

She bit her lip and leaned back against my chest, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Sorry Dani." I offered, softly.

She turned on my lap settled back against me and sighed. I was fervently wishing that she hadn't moved. My dick was trapped along my thigh, and she was now sitting on it.

"It's okay. Just, you know, maybe, let me know in future." Dani advised.

"In future?"

"Yeah, if I come into your room and you're fucking, maybe let me know."

"Oh, obviously."

She shifted again, her ass sliding against my eager cock. For a moment I considered that she was doing it on purpose, but quickly discarded the idea. It was ludicrous, and wrong. Dani moved again, a slow motion, that moved her tight little ass over me, then made a little noise of annoyance.

"What?"

"You should invite Jess over for the night."

"We just discussed that."

"I know." She said, as she carefully got off my lap and stood up. "But I don't need you wandering around the house with that stiffy all day."

I shrugged in embarrassment. "Sorry, just happened."

"I understand. Invite her over, or I will. She can say she's staying with me."

"But I want to spend the evening with you."

"Tom, I've had you, more or less, to myself for over ten years. Invite Jess over and have some fun. I'll be fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Jesus Tom, yes." Dani insisted, then she winked. "I'll tell her to wear the sexiest outfit she has."

*

I was working on some food prep when I heard a cab pull up outside. The front door opened a moment later and then closed again.

"Look who I found outside." Dani called, from the hall.

I wiped my hands and walked out of the kitchen to find Dani leading Jess in from the hall. She was wearing knee high boots with low heels, a longish coat and I couldn't say what else, as the coat was buttoned up.

"Hey you." I greeted warmly.

"Hi." She returned and winked, gesturing at the coat. "Someone suggested I wear something nice."

Dani snorted. "That's not quite how I phrased it."

Jess squeezed Dani's hand. "How did you phrase it?"

Dani turned sharply to look at Jess, a slightly panicked look in her eyes.

"It's okay, tell him."

"I told you to wear something that would make him hard." Dani said quietly after a moment.

I quirked an eyebrow and Jess winked again and with her free hand, she unbuttoned the coat. I licked my lips in anticipation, wondering what she might have chosen.

Jess undid the last button and while still holding Dani's hand, she beckoned me closer.

"Want to take a peek?" She asked, throatily.

I did. I really did.

I nodded, a smile on my lips. "Show me."

She slipped her free hand out of her sleeve and let the coat fall. It slid off her shoulders and opened completely. Dani didn't move from where she was, Jess still holding her hand firmly.

I couldn't speak. Aside from the boots, she was completely nude.

"I'd say this was a good choice." Jess giggled and let Dani's hand go, leaving the coat to fall to the ground.

She didn't quite strut over to me, but God, it was close. I embraced her and she pressed her lips to my ear.

"You like?" She whispered.

"God yes!" I breathed. "But why in front of Dani?"

Jess shrugged. "She's seen me naked before, remember?"

"I guess. Seems cruel though."

Jess shook her head. "I made sure she was okay with it."

She hesitated. "I do want to ask you something though."

"Anything."

"No sex tonight?"

I was disappointed, but I hid it well.

"Still sore?"

She nodded. "A little. If you're lucky we will in the morning."

"If I'm lucky?"

She smiled widely and gestured to herself. "You think that this is free? There might be no sex tonight, but you'll have to work to earn access for the morning."

I grinned. "I'll put the time in. No need to worry."

I glanced at Dani's empty hands and frowned.

"Uh, were you planning on wearing anything between now and later?"

She nibbled on my ear and gave a low laugh.

"No." She breathed.

*

As dinners go, it was a strange one. Dani and Jess sat together, across from me. Jess was as good as her word and was completely nude, having dispensed with the boots. Dani had wisely placed a towel on the seat for her. Dani was wearing what she called her lounging clothes, another of my old t-shirts and a pair of warm, bed shorts. Throughout dinner, she seemed to alternate between chatty and laughing, and slightly awkward silences, but Jess always spotted the silences and each time she took Dani's hand and squeezed it gently.

After dinner, Dani suggested we watch a movie and neither Jess nor I objected. In all honesty, if Dani hadn't been there, I'd have had my hands all over Jess, but she wasn't to be left out, so I behaved myself. It wasn't easy, and I was tempted, even with Dani there, but I resisted. As we moved to the living room, I asked if anyone wanted a beer and Jess declined, but Dani wanted, so I got her one from the fridge and one for myself. I needed something to distract me.

I came back in with the beers, and Jess and Dani had their heads close together on the couch. Dani seemed to be saying something, but Jess shook her head, emphatically. Dani shrugged and then looked up as I held out her beer.

"Thanks."

"You okay kiddo?"

She smiled and nodded. "Yeah. Movie?"

"Sure. What we watching?"

"Don't know, Jess picked."

I went to sit on the couch beside Jess, but Dani scooted over a little, and Jess patted the seat between them. I sat down, with my beer put my arm around her. She leaned against me and slid onto my lap. I groaned silently. This was going to be a really long film.

Dani slid closer to us and leaned against my other side as Jess stretched her legs over Dani's lap and hit play.

*

Two torturous hours later, the movie ended. I didn't know what Jess was up to, but the movie had had some of the most graphic sex scenes I'd ever seen outside of porn. I'd done my best to behave, but by the time the credits began to roll, I had a hand gently massaging her tits. Her nipples were stiff, and she was obviously aroused as she slowly ground herself against me. Dani was still leaning against my side, her legs drawn up beneath her. She suddenly sat up and looked at us.

1...456789