Us Against the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to go to bed." She announced, sounding a little sad.

"You don't have to go yet." I reassured her, dropping my hand away from Jess's tits, then realised how inappropriate that sounded.

She smiled and spoke before I could apologise. "I think you're going to be busy in a little while."

I couldn't deny that. "Sorry."

She kissed first me, then Jess on the cheek and with a slight huff, she left the room.

"We shouldn't flaunt this." I said to Jess as soon as Dani had left. "It's not right."

"It's okay." Jess assured me. "We spoke about it. I wouldn't do anything to hurt her."

I sighed. "It's just, last week, I'd never have expected her to be fine with, this."

Jess laughed. "A week is a long time, sometimes."

"True." I admitted. "Let's get you to bed."

Jess hesitated. "You know I'd never do anything to hurt Dani, right?"

"I know you wouldn't."

"I mean it." She emphasised. "Never in a million years."

"I know." I repeated and smiled.

"Good. Take me to bed mister."

"As you wish. I've been wanting to get my hands on you all night."

Jess ground herself against me again.

"I know." She said, breathily.

I levered myself out of the couch and carried her to my bedroom, pushing the door closed behind me. I lowered her on to the bed and turned off the room light, leaving only a single bedside light on. I got my clothes off as fast as I could, and we climbed into bed together. I took her in my arms and kissed her deeply. We aggressively made out, my hands roaming around her sexy body, and hers on mine. She groaned as she slid her hand over my teased cock.

"I love this thing." She whispered, her voice full of lust.

"It loves you too." I replied, as I kissed her neck and started working my way down.

She grabbed my head and pulled me back up and shook her head.

"I'm still a little sore, down there. Boobs only."

I nodded, again a little disappointed, and went to work.

She squealed as my tongue slid around her right nipple, a sure sign that she was already very aroused.

She cursed, and let my cock go.

I stopped and looked at her.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She sighed. "I want you inside me, but I'm too sore, and if I keep going, I won't be able to stop myself."

My dick throbbed a little, desperate for attention.

"It's okay." I said, reassuringly. "We can just cuddle and go to sleep."

"You don't mind?"

"I mean, I'd love to fuck you, yeah, but I don't want to hurt you. We'll have plenty of other opportunities."

"I guess." She sighed. "You'd have had to pull out anyway."

I chuckled. "We've not had much luck with that so far."

I felt her clench her legs together. "Don't remind me." She breathed.

I kissed her again. "Sorry."

We settled down, into gentle kissing, and eventually my dick lost interest as I became drowsy. Jess turned and I spooned her, yawning. I kissed her neck, just behind her ear and closed my eyes, as I felt sleep approaching.

"I love you." She murmured.

"Love you too." I replied.

A moment later I was asleep.

*

In what seemed to be becoming a trend, I woke in darkness. I had turned in my sleep, and I could feel Jess behind me. I lay where I was for a moment, trying to sort out all the sensations I was feeling. Jess had a hand round me, and she was slowly stroking my cock again. I was spooning someone else though, someone naked.

"Are you sure?" I heard Dani whisper, an odd tone in her voice.

"Yes pet. You want to be my good girl?"

"Yes mistress."

"Then do as you're told. He loves you; he won't mind."

"I love him too."

"I know pet, we both do, but you have to show him how much you love him, he won't understand otherwise. Now don't think about it, just do what your told."

"Yes mistress."

I felt Dani push back against me, as Jess held my cock, ready to slide between her legs.

"Good girl." I heard Jess murmur. "He's ready for you."

I wanted to stop this. I didn't want to stop this. Jess licked my ear and I groaned.

"Quickly." She whispered. "He's going to wake up. If you don't do it now, it'll never happen."

Dani gave a little squeak, and I felt my cock start to slide into her.

"He's so big." She whispered, panting.

"I know pet, but you're doing good. Such a good girl."

She pressed back and she took more of me into her as Jess let me go.

I groaned again.

"Now pet, take him into you, all the way."

I needed to stop. This was so wrong.

"Dani?" I croaked, my voice full of sleep. "What are you doing?"

"What she wants to do, love." Jess said, behind me.

I started to push Dani off me. This needed to stop.

"No!" Dani begged. "Please?"

I stopped.

"Dani?" I asked.

"Don't stop Tom, please?"

"But..." I began.

"Please?" She begged and pushed herself back against me a little more.

I groaned.

"She loves you." Jess whispered into my ear. "She always has."

"We shouldn't." I protested.

"Shhh love, let it happen, let her have what she's always wanted."

I closed my eyes. "This is so wrong."

Jess pressed herself to my back.

"No." She disagreed. "It's not. It's love. Let her show you how much she loves you."

I wanted to resist, but I couldn't. I knew that I really did want this. I was going to go to hell for it, but I wanted this. I'd been ignoring what Dani had been trying to tell me, believing that I knew better, because I was her older brother.

"Do you?" I asked Dani, softly. "Do you love me?"

"Yes." She said, softly, as she lay unmoving, with the tip of my cock inside her.

I slid my arm over her and pulled her slowly back. She whimpered a little, as I slid deeper into her. God but she was tight. I hugged her to me, and I could feel her trembling.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes." She hissed. "You're very big."

"Do you want to stop?"

She shook her head furiously. "No!"

I kissed her neck and she whimpered again. "Don't stop?"

"I won't." I reassured her.

I slowly pressed deeper into her, then pulled back, almost sliding out of her. Behind me, Jess pressed herself hard against my back.

I half expected her to say something, but she stayed quiet, breathing against my neck.

I slid slowly back into Dani, and as I did, I slid a hand up over her belly and slowly, tenderly, caressed her little tits. They were so small, much smaller than Jess's. I groaned as I slowly thrust in and out of her.

"Yes!" Dani hissed.

"She really likes her nipples to be played with." Jess counselled quietly. "Not too rough though, she's very sensitive."

I took the offered advice and teased my sister's little tits.

She moaned softly, and I took that as a sign to continue.

I thrust slowly and gently in and out of her, sliding a little deeper each time. Her breathing was ragged and she lay compliant as I fucked her. It took longer than I would have expected, but I managed to slide all the way into her. Wet as she was, Dani was tiny and she was clearly struggling to take me.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked her.

"No." She begged. "Keep going, please."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"You're not."

I groaned as I resumed slowly fucking her. I could feel Jess's breath against the back of my neck. She wasn't interfering, content to just be with us.

"I'm not going to last." I warned Dani. "Do you want me to pull out."

She shook her head again.

I held her against me, my arm around her, still teasing her tiny tits while slowly fucking her.

"I'm going to cum." I gasped.

I pulled Dani tight to me as she grasped my hand and slid it over her belly.

"Cum in me?" She begged, quietly.

"That's it, baby." Jess whispered into my ear. "Cum. Cum in your little sister's pussy."

It was too much. I almost howled as my cock released a torrent of semen inside Dani.

I heard her gasp and felt her shuddering against me. Her hand pressed down over mine, over her belly. I came hard, and by the time I was done, I felt exhausted.

Jess kissed my cheek and hugged me from behind.

"I love you baby. I'm going to give you both a bit of privacy."

She clambered over me and knelt on the floor in front of Dani.

"I love you too pet. It'll be fine." She kissed her on the cheek too, and then left us alone.

We lay there in silence, my little sister and I, my dick still inside her, still hard.

I pulled back from her a little and slid out of her.

She sniffed and curled up.

"I've ruined everything, haven't I?" She asked, weakly.

"What?" I asked, still trying to sort through my feelings. "No, Dani, no. If anyone here has ruined everything it's me. I'm your brother, I'm supposed to know better."

"You were asleep. I used you."

"I was hardly asleep for the end now, was I?"

I felt Dani shrug a shoulder.

"Did you really want us to do this?"

"Yeah." She sniffed.

"Why?" I asked, feeling confused.

"Because." Dani replied, with a little sob.

"Because?" I prompted.

She stayed silent, and I could feel that she'd tensed up. I placed my hand on her shoulder and squeezed gently.

"It's okay." I reassured her. "Remember, no secrets."

"Because I love you." She said in a rush, as though she just had to get it over and done with.

"And I love you."

"No, you ass." She snapped. "I love you. Capital L. Like Jess loves you, not like a sister should."

"Oh." I said, understanding at last. "Buy why?"

"God damn it, I don't know. I just do." She wailed. "Maybe it's because you've spent half your life looking after me, because you sacrificed so much for me. Maybe because no other boy or man could ever be as good as you. Maybe there's just something wrong with me. I don't know! I, I just know that I love you."

I put my arm around her and hugged her tight to me, ignoring that my half-deflated cock was pressed up against her wonderful ass.

"Oh Dani." I whispered. "There's nothing wrong with you, absolutely nothing."

"But sisters aren't supposed to be in love with their brothers."

"Says who?" I asked, as I kissed the back of her head.

"Everyone."

"So, it's us against the world. That's hardly new."

"Do, do you love me?"

My heart almost broke then. She sounded so vulnerable. I could hear her need, in her voice, in the tension in her back. I did love my little sister. I wasn't sure yet how I felt about physically loving her, but I did love her.

"Of course I do. You're my world."

"Really?"

"Uh huh."

"So you don't regret what I just did to you?"

"Well." I said. "You might have started it, but I finished it. I need to think about it kiddo, but I don't regret it."

"What about Jess?" Dani suggested, carefully. "Are you mad at her for what we did?"

I sighed. "She should have spoken to me. I don't regret what we did, but I don't like how you both went about it. I'm not mad at her, she was obviously trying to help you, but..."

"She betrayed you." Dani finished, quietly.

"Not exactly, but I'm not just a piece of flesh to be used. I love her, but she needs to understand that."

"Maybe you two should talk?"

"Maybe in the morning." I sighed. "I don't want to leave you alone right now."

Dani twisted around in my arms and hugged me. She levered herself up, kissed my cheek, and reached past me to knock on the wall.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Letting Jess know to come back."

"So, this was part of the plan as well?"

Dani settled back down and pressed her lips to mine. I hesitated for only a fraction of a second before kissing her back.

We parted and Dani turned around again, pressing back against me, sighing in contentment, just as the bedroom door opened and Jess returned.

"Are you both alright?" She asked, carefully, as she approached the bed.

"Well, we haven't killed each other." I answered. "Come in here."

I heard her sigh of relief and felt her clamber onto the bed, then slip under the duvet behind me. I kissed the back of Dani's head and turned around to Jess. Dani slid away from me a little, giving me as much room as the bed would allow, giving Jess and I the illusion of privacy. Jess slid back against me, and I put an arm around her.

"First, I want you to know, that I'm not angry." I told her.

"But you're not happy." She suggested, her tone sad.

"No." I confirmed. "I love you, and you said you loved me, but what you did are not the actions of a loving partner."

"But..." She interrupted.

"Stop." I ordered, firmly. "Let me finish. You treated me like a piece of meat and used me. Something like this, you should have spoken to me. We should have discussed it like adults. Instead, you ignored my feelings and did what you wanted. That's not love."

"But you wouldn't have listened. You'd have tried to rationalise everything, like you're supposed to."

"And this was the better way?"

"It, it seemed like it, at the time." Jess sobbed a little. "Are you going to break up with me?"

My heart twisted in my chest a little, but I had to know that she understood what she'd done had been wildly, even hysterically, wrong.

"What do you think?" Just saying those words hurt. Regardless of what she'd done, I loved her.

"I don't want you to break up with me."

"You should have thought of that before you went ahead with this."

Jess sobbed again. "I did."

"Then why did you do it?"

"Because Dani, because she needed you to see her."

"You risked us, for Dani?"

"Because I love her too." Jess cried. "I wanted to see her as happy as you made me."

Made. She had already concluded that we were finished. I closed my eyes and swallowed.

"She's always loved you." Jess continued, still crying. "It's why she wouldn't be with me, because she said it wouldn't be fair. It wouldn't be fair to me. She loved you, loves you, completely."

I felt Dani slide close again and hug me.

"It's true." She whispered, her voice thick with emotion. "I couldn't be with her, not when, I wanted to, you know, be with you. I couldn't do that to my best friend."

"So you broke up with her?" I asked, incredulously.

"I didn't want to, but it wasn't fair. She deserved better."

"And what if this had never happened?"

"I guess, she'd never be with me." Dani sobbed.

Jess reached over me, to touch Dani's arm, as she cried.

They held hands, desperately, and cried together.

They broke me. Between them, these two beautiful young women broke me. I wanted to be angry with Jess, I wanted to feel disgusted by what I'd just done with my sister. I couldn't. I listened to them cry and it broke me. I loved them both, with all my heart, and they loved each other. Who the hell was I to get in the way of that? My heart thumped painfully in my chest, and I gave into it. I pulled Jess back against me.

"I'm not breaking up with you." I whispered into Jess's ear, as she cried. "How could I? I love you."

She spun around and threw herself at me, her lips meeting mine as she pressed herself hard against me.

"I love you too." She cried.

I kissed her just as fiercely. I could taste her tears.

"And I love you." Dani sobbed.

I half turned, so I was lying on my back and slid an arm under Dani, pulling her in to me. I turned from Jess and touched my lips to my sister's. Now she was the one who hesitated for a moment, as though not believing what was happening. I could taste her tears. She put a hand on my chest and kissed me gently.

For the next while, I kissed both girls, alternating between them. There was nothing sexual about it, it was tender, and wonderous, and so much more than I could ever describe. It was love.

Later, we lay together, as the grey light of early morning began to filter into the room under the curtains.

"I love Jess too." Dani said, without prompting, breaking the silence.

Their hands met and clasped over my stomach.

"I know." I said, wryly. "I suppose you both have a plan for how we're going to make this work?"

Both girls shifted uncomfortably.

"Um, not really." Jess admitted. "We didn't discuss what would happen. After."

I snorted.

"All this, and neither of you considered what to do if it all worked out?"

"I suppose if we'd dared to imagine what would happen if it all went well." Dani said slowly. "We'd have had to imagine what would happen if it didn't go well."

Jess made a sound of agreement.

"Jesus Christ." I muttered. "What the fuck am I going to do with the two of you?"

"I can think of a few things." Jess said, in a tone that left no room for misunderstanding.

"Shh." I hushed her. "We need to talk about this."

She sighed and lay her head on my chest, while her fingers traced idle circles across my belly.

"Best case scenario." I said, looking a Dani in the dim light. "How would you like this to go?"

I realised, as I asked the question, that I could see her now, in the dim light. It had been easier, in a way in the dark, as she was just a form in the darkness, but now, in the growing cold light of day, I was looking at her face, her beautiful face. I felt like I was seeing her for the very first time.

I could see her bite her lip as she thought about it.

"We could all live together." She said, after a moment. "If you'd like to, Jess."

"I would." Jess said, warmly, as her hand left my stomach and grasped for Dani's hand.

"It'd look normal. People would just assume that Jess and you were dating and had moved in. Except that it wouldn't just be you and Jess. It'd be me too."

"And then what?" I asked.

Dani shrugged. "I don't know."

"Would you be okay with people thinking that you were on your own, sharing a house with your brother and his girlfriend?"

"I don't care what they'd think. We'd know the truth."

"What about you, Jess?" I asked, turning to look at my beautiful redheaded girlfriend. "Best case scenario."

"Pretty much what Dani said. I don't care what anyone else thinks."

"What about children?" I asked, quietly.

"What about them?" Jess asked.

"You want children?" Dani asked, at the same time.

I shrugged. "I don't know."

"I've never thought about it." Jess admitted. "I mean, I know we said we didn't want an accident, but that's as close as I've ever come to thinking about, you know, kids. Dani should go on birth control, or you'll both need to be very careful. You know what they say about children born inside a family."

"If you even want to have, uh, sex with me." I said awkwardly to my sister. "I haven't really asked you what you'd prefer."

"Of course I want sex with you." Dani said in a rush, then giggled a little. "I mean, I would like to, yes."

"Smooth." Jess muttered.

"Shut up you." Dani replied.

"Jess should bring you to the pharmacy this afternoon." I suggested. "I honestly can't be seen there again with another girl looking for emergency contraception."

"You might get a reputation." Jess laughed.

"It's okay." Dani informed us. "I don't need it."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"So, about birth control?"

"I don't know. Maybe we could just be careful, for a while, and see how that goes?"

"If that's what you'd like."

"He's not had a good track record, so far, with being careful." Jess cautioned Dani, with a grin.

"Hush you." I said, good naturedly. "You were an equal participant."

Dani nodded, and I hugged both girls.

"I love you both. Maybe you'd like to move in with us Jess?"

Jess squealed in excitement and started kissing me, furiously.

"Yes." She exclaimed. "Yes."

I pulled Dani closer, and she rolled towards me, and kissed my cheek. Then she raised a hand to Jess's cheek and my girlfriend paused her energetic assault on my face. She gazed at Dani, and from where I lay, I could see that there was absolutely no doubt that she truly loved my little sister, it was written all over her face. I felt a little jealous if I'm honest, if I ever wondered, I now knew what true love looked like.

I ran my hand up along both girls' backs, then down and squeezed two very different ass cheeks. Jess had a larger ass than Dani, more rounded, but softer. Dani's ass was firm and small. My sister gasped in surprise but Jess just chuckled knowingly.

1...456789