US Watersports Fun

Story Info
A male's reflection on a watersports session he had in USA.
1.4k words
4.19
5.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flew across the country just to make my dream a reality.

I'll provide a bit of background for context but if you don't care for that skip down to when you see this emoji again as you scroll ‼️‼️ to get to the spicy stuff

I (freshly 29M, when this story took place) travelled from Australia to the USA earlier this year for an annual event that this year was based on the west coast. I had always planned to go there for this and had no real reason to go from there to the east coast during my time in the USA.

No real reason I say other than to meet up in person (for the second time) with a girl who for the purposes of this story I'll refer to as Eileen. (Not her real name)

Now, before I go any further I'll flag some content warning here, this is a story involving golden showers/pee

Eileen and I met online over 10 years earlier and had chatted over those years about a wide range of subjects really but I would say primarily we always came back to talking about our shared interest in the pee fetish, given we met on a now defunct site in a group for people with that fetish.

It grew beyond that though and even added each other on Facebook, etc.

we shared many videos and pee related content with each other for over a decade.

I finally met Eileen (in person)about 12 months earlier than this story takes place, on my 1st trip to the USA but however we couldn't do anything like I'm about to describe because I had my brother and a friend of his travelling with me and occupying our hotel.

But this time I was travelling solo and when I was booking the trip, I reached out to Eileen to see if there was any interest in maybe meeting up again, to which she replied she was happy to.

I re-jigged my itinerary to include a few days on the east coast and it was on! Got a bit stitched up with the travel plans which meant I was only able to have 1 day in her city instead of the 2 I had planned but that's a different issue

‼️‼️

I was freshly showered and ready by about 4pm that afternoon. I had to shower this early so I could fill up after I got out and therefore not have to hold a full bladder through a shower which would be impossible!

I had a 2.2L water bottle (roughly 75oz) that I had completely finished within 30mins of getting out of the shower then received a text from her saying she was still about 2 hours from arriving. I could feel it on my bladder already and thought 2 hours seemed a bit far to hold all this water but luckily I managed. She picked me up from the hotel and we went to dinner at a nearby diner. I had an additional glass of water and I brought Eileen 3 beers.

We were at the diner for a while and Eileen couldn't even finish the 3rd beer before she suggested that we better head back to my hotel (which luckily was only about a 5 minute drive)

We got back to my room where I had done some earlier preparation by laying a tarp out on the bed and had placed a few plastic tablecloths around the Base of the bed.

We immediately both got nude and started kissing on the bed. My hands were exploring every inch of her body for about 10mins

I went down on her for quite some time too and then we had sex. It then got to a point where she said "how do you want me to pee because I'm ready" can't remember my exact response but seconds later I was beneath her, with her hovered a few inches over my dick as if we were in a normal sex position. The view i had was of her face and upper body as I began to feel a warmth over my stomach/dick area. The look of relief on her face was priceless. Had her eyes shut and looked so relaxed. I remember just saying yes over and over. Over a decade in the making and she was finally pissing on me. Seemed to last forever as the puddle pooled on the tarp on the bed. When she finished I said "wow, yep I think you really needed that one" and she laughed.

I then asked how she wanted me to go on her. She instructed me that she wanted me to go while standing above her and direct my stream to her clit.

I had what would normally would've been probably a full length pee directed at her clit as she layed there and played with herself beneath me as I went. Again the look on her face seemed like pure happiness. I stopped my stream at a point and asked would she like me to go inside her and her eyes lit up and she nodded enthusiastically. So I entered her and continued going for what would've been another full length piss inside. She let a little more out too.

We layed in the puddle for a bit and I remember scooping some up and splashing it all over her tits and licking it off while we had sex again for a minute or 2. We changed positions again where I Then fingered her for a while the way my arm was being used to hold myself up was getting tired (not the one I was fingering her with) so I tried to stop to re-adjust but then she said she was so close, so I sucked it up and kept going as she joined in. Playing with her clit while I was fingering and she came. I kissed her on the pussy and said good job, to which she laughed again. Then she positioned herself in a way where I could see her ass in my face as she began giving me a HJ until I came as well. I remember just laying sideways top to tail across the bed for a few moments after and I looked down at her and she was just staring up at the roof.

Then it was time for the dreaded clean up (the hotel I was staying at, didn't even take a copy of my credit card, which was weird, when I checked in so there was a thought that since I couldn't be fined later anyway that we didn't really need to do a good job of it, but we still made sure it was clean because we aren't animals)

Eileen then had to go again and went to the toilet and closed the door, to which I playfully pushed it back open and said "what's with this shutting the door business aye?" She laughed and peed again on the toilet while I watched.

One of the hottest things though that might seem like nothing to a lot of you is that after she came out of the toilet she immediately began to look for her clothes to get dressed to go home without even showering. Until I suggested "what you aren't even going to shower?" It's like it hadn't even occurred to her. She was like "oh I suppose I should huh, I am completely covered here" I loved the fact she was fully prepared to just think nothing of it.

So she showered, we stuffed the tarp and table-clothes into some bags and we stuffed them into the big bin behind the hotel. I walked her to her car and kissed her goodbye and that was it.

We've stayed in touch online since as we had for over 10 years leading up to this but was recently told she is now in a relationship. I always dreaded this day in all the years we chatted but a girl as cool as her it doesn't surprise me, I'm just shocked we got as long as we did out of this. Not much I can do being on the other side of the world but Looks like our chats from now on will have to be PG rated as I will respect her relationship and no longer talk about that/share content of a sexual nature with her for the time being at least.