USAF Lawyer Finds Love with DIL Ch. 02

Story Info
Air Force Lawyer meets daughter in law's hot friends.
8k words
4.69
18.3k
48

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,059 Followers

This is part two of a story I previously posted. If you haven't read it, I would strongly recommend you do so before reading Chapter 2 so you will understand all the characters. I received several comments about Chapter 1. I was called an asshole for fucking my son's wife while he was deployed to the middle east. I agree, I would have been an asshole if I had actually fucked my daughter-in-law. However, this story is a work of fiction and should be construed as such. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. Just to be clear, I am not a retired Air Force Colonel, I don't have a son, and I don't have a daughter-in-law. This is just a product of my perverted mind. Enjoy.

My name is John, and I was once a lawyer in the Air Force. I retired as a Colonel after serving for 24 years. My wife tragically died in a plane crash, and after winning a lawsuit, together with the investment account my dad had set up for me while I was still in High School, I was now worth over two million dollars. When I retired, I was stationed at Nellis Air Force Base, and since I liked the area, I decided to buy a very large house and live in Las Vegas, Nevada.

My son had also joined the Air Force and was now an F-16 Pilot. He was deployed to the middle east for a minimum of 8 months and possibly up to 12 months. While he was gone, I started an affair with his wife. As it turned out, we both had a high sex drive, and since her husband was going to be gone for nearly a year, and I was a widower, we decided to satisfy each other's sexual needs. It helped that she lived in my house.

My daughter-in-law was named Shannon. She was 24 years old, blond with blue eyes, stood about 5'7", and weighed about 120 pounds. She had the figure of a swimsuit model with a great ass and 36C cup breasts. I know I'm an asshole for fucking my son's wife, but in my defense, it wasn't my idea. She approached me with the idea one day while we were by the pool. She was wearing a tiny thong bikini, and when she noticed my erection (which she had caused), she suggested we help each other out. Since the first time we fucked, she has slept in my bed. Like I said, we both had a high sex drive, so it wasn't unusual for us to fuck several times a day.

One day she had brought a friend over, a girl named Ellen, whose husband was in my son's squadron, and was also deployed. She was lonely and horny, and Shannon suggested I could help her out. When she left my house, she was very satisfied. That night, Shannon jokingly said there were probably a lot of officer's wives who were lonely and horny while their husbands were overseas. I told her to go to sleep. I wasn't interested in fucking the entire Officer's Wives Club.

* * * * * * * * * *

I was lying by the pool catching some late afternoon rays when Shannon sat down next to me. She asked if I would be okay with her having a pool party for some of her friends. I told her I didn't have a problem with it, and I would be happy to grill some hamburgers for her. I asked her how many people she was inviting, and she answered, "About twenty, but I'm just inviting them to be nice. I know all of them won't come. I'd be surprised if more than ten showed up."

"Well, let me know as soon as you can so I know how many hamburgers to prepare. How about drinks? Do I need to get anything special?"

"I'd say a 12 pack of Coke, a 12 pack of Sprite, and a 12 pack of Coors Lite. I'll mix a pitcher of Margaritas. I have enough fixings to make several pitchers if we need it."

"Okay. Next question. When are you planning to have this little party?"

"I'll see everyone on Friday and ask them then. I was thinking about next Tuesday if that's okay with you."

"Sounds good."

When Shannon came home Friday afternoon, she said only eight of her friends had said they could come over on Tuesday. I told her I would go to the store the next day and buy the hamburger meat, buns, and the drinks.

The girls started arriving shortly before 11:00 am on Tuesday. I was wearing my swim trunks, a Hawaiian shirt, and sandals. Shannon introduced me to each of our guests as they arrived and then showed them to the pool house so they could change into their swim wear. They ranged in age from about 24 to 35. Some were very attractive, but a couple could best be described as plain. Most came out of the pool house wearing bikinis, but a couple wore a one piece suit. I noticed Ellen was there and she flashed me a big smile.

I joined everyone around the pool, lying on a lounge chair and working on my tan. I had rubbed tanning lotion on my arms and legs and on my chest, and being the caring host, I asked if anyone needed help with their backs. Several girls raised their hands and said, "yes please!" I noticed a couple of the older ladies gave them a dirty look. Oh well. If they wanted to be prudes, it was their loss. Maybe they were just trying to keep up appearances as the faithful wife. Not my problem.

I grabbed the tanning lotion and walked over to the first girl I saw who was still waving her arm. I sat down on her chaise lounge and introduced myself. "Hi. I'm John."

"Hi, John. I'm Marcie. You have a lovely house. Thanks for letting us come over."

"You're quite welcome. If you don't mind my saying so, you have a beautiful smile."

I'm not even sure it was possible, but it seemed as though she flashed me an even bigger and brighter smile. If I had to guess, I would say Marcie was about 25 years old. She appeared to be very fit with a very toned body. She was probably about a 34 C cup. Not huge, but more than a mouth full. I poured an ample amount of suntan lotion in my hand and started rubbing it on her shoulders. When I moved my hand up the back of her neck, I could feel her shiver. I continued rubbing and then I started massaging her shoulders. She said, "Damn, that feels good. Are you a professional masseur?"

I chuckled and answered, "No, just an old, retired Air Force lawyer who likes to make beautiful women feel good. And, I definitely don't want them to get burned on my watch." I made sure both shoulders were thoroughly covered in lotion before I moved down her arms. As I was kneading her biceps, I heard her moan. I said, "Tell me if I'm too rough."

Marcie turned her head so she could look me in the eyes, and then she said, "Don't worry. I sometimes like it rough. And by the way, you may be retired, but you are not old. You are fit as hell."

"Well, thank you Marcie. That is very kind of you to say. Lift your arms for me."

I started rubbing lotion on the undersides of her arms, then I moved down her side to her waist and then back up. I brushed against her breasts, but she didn't make a move to stop me. I told her to lie on her stomach so I could spread the lotion on her feet, calves, and thighs. She had a great ass and I thought I would love to see it without the bikini bottom. I told her it might be better for her to lie face down for a while, and when she wanted to get a tan on her front, I would help her with the lotion. She flashed me another one of her great smiles and said, "I look forward to it."

I walked over to the next girl, and asked, "Ready?"

She gave me an equally bright smile and answered, "I was born ready. I want the same treatment that you gave Marcie and take your time to make sure you're thorough. I burn easily."

She was a brunette with brown eyes and skin that made me think she was either Italian, Greek, or maybe Hispanic, although she didn't have a hint of any accent. Regardless, I found it hard to believe that she burnt easily. But, if she wanted me to be thorough, I was more than happy to oblige. I introduced myself and she told me her name was Helena, so I assumed I was right when I thought she might be of Greek heritage. I made sure I gave her the same treatment as Marcie, and I heard her moan a couple of times when I was rubbing below her breasts. I told her the same thing I told Marcie about doing her front when she was ready to turn over. Of course, I had offered to do their backs because it was hard for them to reach, but I knew they were both perfectly capable of applying lotion to their front without my assistance. Since they both indicated they wanted me to help them, I was more than willing. Before I stood up, I told Helena to excuse me while I jumped in the pool. I said I was getting sweaty, but the truth was, I was getting an erection.

I stood up and quickly ran to the edge of the pool and jumped in. I swam to the far edge and back again, and then stood there long enough to let my dick get soft. That wasn't an easy task because as I stood there looking out at the patio, all I could see was a group of mostly beautiful women in skimpy bikinis. It didn't help knowing that just like Shannon and Ellen, they were all probably lonely and horny.

I pulled myself out of the pool and, as I was walking over to put some lotion on another of the women who had been waving her hand when I asked who wanted me to put lotion on their back, Shannon intercepted me and asked to go in the pool house with her. I noticed she had a big grin on her face, so I asked, "What's up?" She said, "You are a very popular host. Everyone seems happy about being here today."

"Well, I'm glad everyone's having fun. Let me know if there's anything else I can do. I'll give it about an hour and then I'll start the grill."

She led me over to the large full-length mirror and pointed to my crotch. Although my hard-on had subsided, my wet swim trunks were plastered to my cock. There was no hiding what I was packing. I was embarrassed, but when I looked at Shannon, she still had that shit-eating grin on her face. She said, "Like I said, you are a very popular host."

There was nothing I could do about my situation until my trunks dried. I hoped by then my crotch wouldn't be so obvious. In the meantime, I met two of the other girls who said they wanted me to rub lotion on their backs. When I was finished, I decided to go fire up the grill. As I was headed to the grill, I saw both Marcie and Helena watching me with a big grin on their faces. I didn't look down, but I assumed my trunks were still plastered to my dick. Marcie said, "Don't forget to do my front later."

I just smiled, shook my head, and kept walking.

* * * * * * * *

I grilled some fat, juicy burgers and received several compliments on my grilling skills. Although most of the girls looked like they were into fitness, a couple of them didn't seem to mind having a second cheeseburger. I noticed a couple of the girls were drinking beer, but Shannon had made at least two large pitchers of Margaritas and most of it was gone. After everyone had eaten, some of the women left. Soon the only ones left were Marcie, Helena, and Ellen. As promised, I had rubbed lotion on their fronts. I had rubbed lotion on Marcie's shoulders, neck, and down across her chest. Without asking, Marcie untied her top and exposed her very nice tits. She asked, "You don't mind, do you? The lotion might stain the material, and I want you to make sure you have access to any skin that might get burned."

I rubbed lotion across the top swell of her very nice breasts. She moaned and then whispered, don't forget the nipples. I don't want them to get burned."

"Marcie, are you planning to go topless for the rest of the day?"

She grinned and asked, "You don't mind, do you? Shannon said you wouldn't mind."

I was fondling the tits of a girl I had just met, tweaking her nipples between my thumb and forefinger, and I suddenly remembered I had an audience. I looked over my shoulder at the other three girls, and noticed they seemed to be okay with me rubbing the tits of their nearly nude friend. It suddenly hit me that I would probably be rubbing all their tits before the day was over, and I felt myself getting an erection. Unfortunately, Marcie noticed, too. She had a big smile on her face as she asked, "Is that for me?"

I dropped my hands and turned around on the chair. Now all the girls could see that I had an erection. I looked at each one of them in the eyes and said, "Ladies, I don't want this to get too far out of control. I know you have all had quite a bit to drink today, and combined with the effect of the sun, I'm afraid you may be a little inebriated. I would never take advantage of anyone who was not in complete control of their faculties. I consider myself a gentleman, but I also want to be a good host. I offered to put suntan lotion on your backs because I know you can't do it yourself. When I was asked to put lotion on your front side, you had not had that much to drink yet, so I assumed you realized what you were asking, and that you knew you were perfectly capable of doing that yourself."

I continued, "I'm a male, and I'm single, so I have no problem rubbing lotion anywhere on your bodies that you want. As a matter of fact, I would very much enjoy doing it. However, as I'm sure you have noticed by now, it does have an effect on me. I know you are all friends, but I don't know how much you share with each other. I noticed some of the ladies who were here earlier didn't seem very happy when I offered to rub lotion on your backs. I got the feeling they felt that was inappropriate behavior. I can only imagine what they would think about me rubbing lotion on your breasts. But, since you are still here, I'm guessing you don't have a problem with it. That being said, I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable. I will tell you that if you want to go topless, I have no problem with that. If you would like for me to rub lotion on your front side, I am okay with that, too. I just don't want to do anything that might offend you."

Before I could finish my little speech, Helena said, "The only one who will let you rub her tits is Marcie. She's such a slut."

I was really shocked when I heard that, but then Marcie said, "Who are you kidding? You know you're the biggest whore here. You're just jealous because he's playing with my tits and not yours. And if you think I'm a slut now, wait until I let him put that gigantic cock of his in my little pussy later."

I was looking at her with my mouth hanging open until I heard them all laughing. I was relieved to know they were just kidding with each other. But then I was shocked again when Marcie asked, "You are going to put that big cock in me, aren't you?"

Helena said, "Don't let her bullshit you, John. No way does she have a little pussy!"

Again, they all laughed. I had to admit, I was not only certain that Marcie meant it when she said she wanted me to fuck her, I was absolutely certain that I definitely wanted to."

I felt a hand rubbing my shoulder and when I looked up, Helena was looking at me. She said, "That bitch called first dibs and I'm okay with that, but will you save some for me? I can't wait to ride you like a cowgirl."

I just shook my head. I couldn't believe I had two beautiful young women who wanted me to fuck them, but I also knew I would be fucking Shannon later, and possibly Ellen. I knew Ellen would be willing to let me fuck her again, I just wasn't sure she wanted the other ladies to know about it.

After I had thoroughly covered Marcie's tits, I continued down and rubbed lotion on her toned abs and then I went down to her feet and worked my hands up her smooth legs until I reached the top of her thighs. I noticed her crotch was wet and I could smell a delightful scent of arousal. I leaned down and whispered, "I'm going to have a beer and then I'm going to fuck your brains out. Do you want an audience, or do you want to go inside?"

She seemed surprised by that question, but then she got an evil grin on her face and a sparkle in her eyes when she answered, "How about we go in the pool house first and depending on how much energy you have left later, maybe I will let you fuck me again in front of my friends. Hopefully, if I don't wear you out, maybe I will get a chance to watch you fuck them, too."

I had a beer, and when it was finished, I held my hand out to Marcie. She took my hand, stood up, and let me lead her to the door of the pool house. I stopped, looked at the other three ladies and said, "If you will excuse me for a while, I have an obligation to keep."

With that, I led Marcie inside. I heard Helena say, "Save some for me!"

The pool house has a full bathroom, a closet stacked with pool towels, and a room with a queen size bed. I led Marcie to the bed and pulled the strings on each side of her bikini bottoms to allow it to fall to the floor. When I was putting lotion on her thighs earlier, I could see that no hair was peeking out the sides, so I assumed she had trimmed her pubic hair. I was expecting to see a neatly trimmed landing strip, but I was pleased to see she was completely bald. I helped her sit on the edge of the bed and I quickly dropped my trunks to the floor. I was still not fully erect, but she gasped when my dick popped out. She said, "Oh my god! That's the biggest cock I've ever seen and it's not even hard yet."

She reached out and wrapped her hand around the girth, then she leaned forward and put it in her mouth. Her warm, wet mouth felt so good, if I was still a young, inexperienced high school kid, I probably would have blown my load right away. But since I was experienced and the recipient of numerous blow jobs, I just moaned and placed my hand on the back of her head. She started running her tongue around the head and bobbing her head back and forth, causing me to get hard as steel in no time. As good as it felt, I thought I should warn her.

"Marcie, that feels so good, but if you keep it up, I'm going to cum in your mouth."

She looked up at me with glazed eyes and said, "I'm guessing you're no one shot wonder. How long before you can get it up again?"

"Not long. If you make me cum, I'll eat your sweet pussy and by the time I make you cum a couple of times, I should be good to go again."

"Then I don't see a problem. Cum in my mouth, then I want you to eat me. Then I want you to fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk for a week! Don't worry about making love to me. I want to get fucked!"

She put my cock back in her mouth and continued sucking, licking and running her tongue over my cock head. I never like to force myself on a woman, but I did place my hand on the back of her head and slowly started fucking her mouth. She seemed to like it because she started sucking even harder, if that was possible. She definitely knew how to suck a cock. I was hitting the back of her throat, but she never had a problem with it, and she never gagged. It only took a few more strokes before I felt myself losing control.

"Oh shit, Marcie! I'm gonna cum baby."

She didn't answer. She kept sucking and bobbing her head, and I lost it. "FUCK, MARCIE!"

I shot the biggest load I think I have ever had. She never stopped. She sucked it down with no problem and kept swallowing several loads until I was completely drained.

I reluctantly pulled my cock out of her mouth. She looked up at me, smiled, and asked, "Did you like that?"

"Fuck Marcie. I've had a lot of blowjobs in my life, but I can honestly say I have never had a better one than that. You were amazing. Now, lie back and let me see if I can return the favor."

I climbed between her legs, but before diving into her muff, I wanted to spend some time worshipping her beautiful perky breasts. I started licking and sucking around her right nipple before taking it into my mouth. I sucked on her nipple like a newborn baby. She was moaning and pulling the back of my head down, urging me to suck it harder. I moved my head to her left nipple and gave it equal attention. Her tits were so nice and firm I could have spent an hour on them, but I had promised to eat her pussy. After giving both of her amazing breasts equal attention, I moved my head down further to her soaking wet pussy and ran my tongue up and down, sucking her sweet nectar that was rapidly leaking out. I sought out her clit with my thumb and began gently rubbing it slowly, causing her to gasp.

JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,059 Followers