All Comments on 'USAF Lawyer Finds Love with DIL Ch. 02'

by JohnLaw1950

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
cageysea9725cageysea9725about 2 years ago

I cannot say for certain that all your publications start with the exact same 3 words because I didn't look at all that you've published here, but the 5 or 6 submissions I did check all started with the words "My name is..."

This is true of even chapters after the first one in multi-part series.

I would need to put a great deal of thought into coming up with a worse first line of any writing (except maybe a confession to a crime), and I don't feel like doing that much work just for a comment to a crappy pseudo writer.

RodThrustinRodThrustinabout 2 years ago

Excellent story. 5 stars.

One comment on your introductory paragraph. It is not uncommon for readers in any genre to identify the narrator with the author. They somehow feel that a first person must e somehow "real"

It's a hazard of writing in first person, and nothing to be done about it.

hang1022hang1022about 2 years ago

Sorry, not a fan of stories where Men who are deployed overseas serving our country are getting cucked.

CoolboiyzCoolboiyzabout 2 years ago

Great work !!!

Love your writing

Hope to see your work on theme on Father and Married big tits daughter.

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeabout 2 years ago

In the Author's Notes of this and other stories you've done, you complained that commenters called you an asshole for banging your deployed son's wife, and defended yourself saying that this is just fiction and not real. Dude, we know that. I don't believe that YOU did any of this. These are just stories, just like mine. Fantasies. FICTION. But just because it's fiction doesn't mean that it can't evoke an emotion or emotional response. Hell, that means it worked, so good job! But the CHARACTER? The imaginary guy fucking the imaginary wife of his imaginary son? Yeah, THAT guy's a despicable asshole. And the thought of soldiers fighting our country's wars, risking their lives, while back home some other guys are straight-up railing their wives, is deeply unsettling, and for me, keeps me from enjoying the eroticism. Like I said last time, it might have been more palatable if she'd been his daughter. Aaahh, probably not. Anyway, you write well, but if your character does something readers don't like, they are free to call him out for it. The CHARACTER, not you. You're fine. Fuck that other dude, though.

Oh, one other thing. I spend 99.99999% of my time here in the I/T section. That's all I like, really. And I've seen a LOT of authors declare, "I do not approve of or condone incest." If one is (mistakenly) equating incest with molestation, I agree. I wholeheartedly agree with this site's rules that all participants be at least 18 years of age. But that's not the only form of it. If real life mirrors our stories here, and all parties are over the age of consent, and participation is willing and consensual (and often, enthusiastic), why not 'condone' it? It's attitudes like that that keep adult consensual incestuous lovers underground, hiding their love, out of fear of prosecution. Consanguinamorous couples are real, and their relationships should no longer be criminalized based on some ancient puritanical beliefs. Gay and interracial used to be criminalized, too. Those laws were struck down, and I hope that laws against ADULT consensual incest soon follow suit. You can have your soapbox back.

CoolboiyzCoolboiyzabout 2 years ago

I loved all your writings so keep up the great works! Hoping to see stories on FIL/DIL genre.

And about these haters are dumbstuck and stupid fellow.

Why these morons comes to literotica if they state about right/wrong.

Assholes go get some faith books then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Sure hope a third chapter is being written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it!! People have to open their minds to things around them. Having done a lot of traveling and meeting a lot of people in different situations situations things like this does go on. It's human nature and we tend to always want something we can't have. Maybe people that don't like these kinds of stories shouldn't read them. If nothing else you can believe it is a work of fiction and fantasy. Is looking for the next chapter.

Angus_of_AngushireAngus_of_Angushireabout 1 year ago

Would love to see this storyline expanded. My mind is already conjuring up pictures of a 5-some

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is the husband of a military couple. Definitely the best times. Wife in this couple plays and fucks with other military husbands or couples when this husband is away or at home. Some of the best times when we were in japan. A lot of TDY.

Frankie1952Frankie19527 months ago

Fantastic, loving your story. So hot n sexy and very taboo. More please. Maybe one of the deployed officers gets killed and his widow falls for John and they make babies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohnLaw1950@JohnLaw1950
I spent 23 years in the U.S. Army followed by 20 years in law enforcement. During that time I was a bodyguard for many high-profile clients. I have travelled to over 35 countries. I have had many interesting encounters with females during that time.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES