USAF Lawyer Finds Love with DIL Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, John. That's sweet. You don't need to take me to dinner. I don't feel like getting dressed up. As a matter of fact, I think I'm going to get naked. Why don't I make some nachos? It will only take a few minutes."

I agreed. We went inside and we both got naked, then watched TV while eating the nachos. At about 10:00, we turned off the TV and went to bed where she gave me a nice blowjob, I ate her sweet pussy, and then we made love for close to an hour before drifting off to sleep.

I don't know what will happen in the future, but I really hope Helena and Marcie will come back over. They were not only beautiful and sexy, they were wild as hell in bed. Ellen was a good fuck, and I wouldn't mind seeing her again, but she was nowhere close to being as wild as the other two. As for a possible threesome in the future, I would definitely be ready for that. We'll just have to wait and see.