USAF Lawyer Finds Love with DIL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't answer, she just kept sucking. A few seconds later, I filled her mouth with my hot cum, and she swallowed every drop.

We laid there for a few minutes before she said, "I've gotta pee!"

She jumped up, went in the bathroom, and left the door open while she sat down to pee. When she came back, she said, "We never did catch some sun. You wanna go out to the pool?"

When I told her that sounded good, she asked, "Do I have to wear a swimsuit? I mean, there's no one around to see us."

I answered, "You don't need a swimsuit, and, as a matter of fact, you never have to wear clothes around here again if you don't want to. Oh, and one other thing. Call me John. Pops makes me sound old."

**************************************************

Shannon slept with me that night. I told her she was to sleep in my bed every night from now on. I fucked her twice and she sucked my dick before we fell asleep. The next morning, I woke up to her sucking me again. When she saw I was awake, she threw her legs over my head so I could eat her sweet pussy while she continued sucking me. I licked up and down her slit, then I used my tongue to separate her pussy lips. When her petals were open, I ran my tongue up and down between the layers of her wet pussy lips, before plunging my hard tongue deep inside to start tongue fucking her. She was whimpering and moaning loudly, and when I stuck a finger inside to start finger fucking her, she gushed all over my face as she had an orgasm. This girl had the same sex drive that my wife had had. I didn't mind a bit. It had been a long time since I had enjoyed sex this much.

When we had both cum, we got out of bed and went to the kitchen. She made a pot of coffee while I made some bacon and eggs. After we had eaten, we went up to my master bathroom and jumped in the shower together. When the water was just right, we soaped each other up and I began massaging her tits. She reached down and lathered my dick and balls and then started to slowly stroke my now hard cock. I began to suck on her breasts, and then I lowered myself to my knees so I could eat her again. God, I loved eating her pussy, and by the sounds she was making, she did too.

When she had cum, she told me to stand up so she could drop to her knees and suck me. "Fuck, John. I love this big cock of yours. I especially love the way you fill me up when you fuck me. I don't believe I have ever had as many earth-shattering orgasms as you have given me."

It didn't take long before I got that familiar feeling in my nuts. I told her I was going to cum, and once again, she didn't say anything, she just let me blast a big load of cum in her mouth. She swallowed all of it, and then looked up and smiled at me. If she wasn't married to my son, I would have asked her to marry me.

Over the next couple of weeks, we settled into a routine like a normal married couple. Well, like a married couple with an extremely high sex drive. A couple of times we went down to the strip and ate at one of the great buffets. One night we went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. The cute young waitress looked at us and asked, "Is this your Anniversary? You two look like you are so much in love."

I didn't know what to say, but Shannon didn't miss a beat. She smiled and said, "Wow! I didn't know it was that obvious. Yes, as a matter of fact, we have been married for two years today." The waitress smiled and said, "I knew it!" Then she whispered, "Desert is on us tonight."

When we got home, she fucked my brains out and sucked me until I couldn't take it anymore. I asked, "What got into you tonight?"

She answered, "I just wanted to make our anniversary special!"

This girl was crazy!

***************************************************

One Sunday we were sitting on the sofa, watching the morning news shows, when Shannon asked, "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course, you can. I told you before, you can ask me anything."

"Do you remember when I went to the Officer's Wife's Club meeting last Friday?"

I wondered what this was about, but I answered, "Yeah, I remember you said you were going to meet with the wives from Jerry's Squadron. Why?"

"Well, the Squadron wives were there, but there were a lot of other wives there, too. Anyway, one of my closest friends, Ellen, is always happy and bubbly, but the other night, she was really down in the dumps. I got her alone and asked her what was wrong. It took some real digging, but she finally confessed to me. She had a lot of things that depressed her, like missing her husband, but her main problem is, she's horny. I had a long talk with her away from the other wives, and I asked her, if it was possible she could have really good sex with a really nice guy, who really knew how to please a woman, would she do it. She finally admitted she would if he was discrete and there was no chance her husband would find out about it."

Then she continued, "John, would it be ok with you if I brought her over to lay by the pool with me on Tuesday? I could introduce you to her, you could get to see what she looks like, and she could get to see what you look like. By the way, I think she's really pretty. Anyway, if you both hit it off, could you work your magic on her, you know, fuck her, and help her get out of her slump?"

"WHAT? You're pimping me out now?"

"No, not exactly. I didn't say I was going to set her up with you. I just mentioned that we might have lunch together this week and lay by the pool. Maybe have some Margaritas. If you find her attractive, let me know, and I will mention to her that you are an amazing lover. Then I'll leave it up to you two to decide if you want to fuck each other."

"Shannon, why would you think I need to fuck another woman? You do an amazing job at keeping me satisfied."

"Well, I know you don't NEED to fuck anybody else. I mean, I hope I'm doing a good enough job keeping you satisfied. I just know you can handle more than one woman. Why don't you at least meet her. If you're not interested, just say you are going to throw some hamburgers on the grill, we can have lunch, and we'll move on. No harm, no foul."

I had to laugh. I shook my head, smiled, and answered, "OK, you can bring your friend over, and at the very least, we can enjoy the sun and have a nice lunch." I was kidding when I said, "Hey! Maybe we could have a threesome!"

I don't think she was kidding when she said, "Maybe. You never know."

***********************************************************

On Tuesday, Shannon left right after breakfast and said she would be back in a couple of hours. When she came back home, she had a beautiful petite girl with her. I assumed it was her friend, Ellen.

I was sitting on the sofa when they walked through the door. Shannon said, "Hi John. This is my friend Ellen. Do you mind if we use the pool?"

I acted nonchalant as I said, "No, I don't mind. You girls go enjoy yourself. Maybe I'll join you in a little while."

They walked out to the pool house, and a few minutes later, they came back out wearing thong bikinis. Shit, I don't know why they even bothered. They might as well have been nude!

I watched as they took a dip in the pool then laid down on lounge chairs. They seemed to be having a deep conversation, so I gave them about five minutes, and then I walked out wearing my swimsuit. As I walked past them going to the pool, I asked, "You girls having fun?"

Ellen answered right away, "Yes sir, thank you."

I jumped in the pool, did ten laps, and then got out to lay next to them. I asked, "Anyone need tanning lotion? I don't want you to get burned."

Again, Ellen answered first, "Yes, thank you."

Ellen was a real beauty. She looked to be about 25. She had short black hair that she wore in a pixie cut. It suited her. She was only about 5'4" and maybe 115 pounds. She seemed a little nervous, but she smiled when I said, "Hi Ellen. I'm really glad to meet you. Why don't you lie down on your front and I will put some lotion on your back."

Without hesitation, she dropped down on the lounge chair. She had a really nice ass and most of it was exposed. I put some lotion on her shoulders and started rubbing it in. I asked, "Ellen, could I untie your top so I can finish your back?"

She just said, "Um Hum."

I untied the strings and let them fall to the side and then continued rubbing the lotion on her back. When I rubbed her exposed sides, I "accidentally" rubbed the sides of her tits. They weren't as big as Shannon's, but they were still nice. I noticed she didn't say anything when I made contact with them. I continued down until I was rubbing lotion just above her ass. I was going to ask her if I could take her bottoms off, but I decided to skip that for now. Instead, I started to work on her thighs and lower legs. When I had finished with her feet, I started working my way back up her thighs. As I started working her inner thighs, she opened her legs. That was a good sign.

I asked Shannon if she could make us a pitcher of Margaritas, and she got up and went in the house. As I continued to rub the inside of Ellen's thighs, she sighed and said, "You're better than any masseur I've ever had. Your hands are really talented."

"I'm glad you like it. Can I ask you something? It's sorta personal, and I know we've just met."

She answered, "Sure, go ahead."

"Shannon told me you were sort of frustrated because your husband is deployed, and you're feeling a little horny. Is that right?"

She rolled over a little, and I got a good view of one of her tits. They were probably a B cup with large areolas and perky nipples. I thought it looked succulent. She answered, "Why would she tell you that?"

"Well, she said she thought I might be able to help you out with that problem. I'm discrete, and not to brag, but I've been told I'm pretty adept at pleasing a woman. If you're interested, I would consider it an honor if you would allow me to make love to you."

She stared at me with her pretty brown eyes for a minute before she said, "Shannon told me she had someone who could help me and would be discrete. She also said he was the best lover she had ever had. You're telling me she was talking about you?"

"I think so. I mean, she mentioned that I should help you out, so I assumed she would tell you about me."

"But you're her father-in-law. How would she know what a good lover you are?"

About that time, Shannon brought the Margaritas out. She asked, "Who wants a Margarita?"

Ellen said, "I do. I think I'm going to need a drink."

I said, "Shannon, I think Ellen wants to ask you something."

Shannon poured each of us a glass of Margarita. Ellen took her glass, sipped it, and then chugged it down. She held it out to Shannon to fill again. Then she said, "Shannon, I made a confession to you in strict confidence about my problem, and apparently you told your father-in-law? Why would you do that?"

Shannon flashed her a bright white smile and answered, "I told him because he's the one I told you would be able to help you."

Ellen still looked confused when she said, "B..b..but, he's your father-in-law. How would you know he's a good lover?"

Shannon gave her another Margarita before explaining, "Ellen, you're my best friend, so I expect you to keep this in confidence. You told me you were depressed and frustrated because your husband is deployed, and you had no way to keep yourself satisfied. I told you I could help you with that problem. The reason I knew I could help you is because I had the same problem, but I don't anymore."

Shannon sipped her drink and then continued, "I have a pretty high sex drive, and after Jerry left, I got frustrated..., horny, just like you. Let me explain what happened. John is a very sweet guy, and he is very giving. I mean, he lets me live in this beautiful house for free, and he doesn't ask for anything in return. His wife died a couple of years ago. I noticed he wasn't dating anyone, so I asked him if he missed having sex. He admitted he did, and then he told me that both he and his wife had a high sex drive. He said he just decided he didn't want to date any more. I don't want you to get the wrong idea about John. He's not a lecherous old man. I never caught him sneaking looks at me, or caught him sniffing my panties, or trying to see me getting out of the shower. And he didn't seduce me. He has always been the perfect gentleman. So, I got an idea. John is in great shape, and I will admit, I sneaked peeks at the bulge in his swimsuit. I knew he would never try anything with me, so I decided to approach him."

Shannon took a minute to sip her drink and then continued, "I told him that since we were currently without a partner, and we both had a high sex drive, maybe we could take care of each other. We decided to give it a try, and let me tell you, girlfriend, he really rocked my boat. I was not lying when I said he was the best lover I have ever had. Ellen, if you find him attractive, I would suggest you give him a chance to scratch that itch you have. I can attest that he can fuck you to death if you want him to, but he can also be a very gentle, caring lover. What do you say? Are you interested?"

Ellen had finished her second glass and she held it out for Shannon to fill again. I could tell she was in deep thought. She had sat up and her bikini top had fallen to the ground so I could see both of her perky tits. She didn't seem to notice, or if she did, she didn't care. She took another sip, and speaking to Shannon she asked, "And, you're not worried about anyone finding out?"

"Ellen, the only way anyone will find out is if I tell them. I told you because you are my friend, and I was sure I could trust you. I also wanted you to know because I thought I could help you. You seemed pretty depressed. I know you are worried about your husband finding out, but I can assure you, he will never find out unless you tell him. From what you told me, you were seriously considering going out to a bar and letting some guy pick you up. Believe me, this is much safer."

Ellen had been staring at her glass, but she slowly lifted her head to look at Shannon. Shannon smiled at her and slowly nodded her head as if to give her encouragement. Ellen turned her head to look at me and she shyly asked, "How would this work?"

I answered, "Ellen, you are a beautiful, sexy woman. I know you have doubts, but if you will allow me, I would very much like to make love to you. Give me one chance to make you feel better, and if you never want to see me again, I will understand. But I don't think that will happen. Right now, you have a need, and I'm sure I can take care of that. Will you give me a chance to make you feel better?"

She looked me in the eyes, then she looked at Shannon, before looking back at me again and saying, "I want you to understand, I was a virgin until I went to college. I had a boyfriend in high school, and we fooled around a little, but I would never let him go all the way. I was in a sorority in college, and we went to a frat party one night. I guess I drank too much, and I started making out with this guy. Before I knew what was happening, he had me in bed, and he popped my cherry. I don't remember much about it, but I do remember that it hurt. I didn't have sex again until I met my husband. We only had sex once before we got married. Greg was gentle with me, and he taught me how good sex could feel. We have a great sex life. When he left, I thought I would be fine without having sex while he was gone, but it's only been a couple of weeks and I really miss having sex. God! I sound like such a slut!"

"Ellen, you are not a slut. Far from it. Sexual urges are a natural part of our lives. When your body tells you that you need a drink, you feel thirsty. When you need food, you feel hungry. And when you need sex, you feel horny. There's nothing wrong with that. It's a normal bodily need. I'm sure that if you let me satisfy that need, you will feel much better. Will you let me make love to you?"

She let out a breath, drank the rest of her Margarita, then said, "I never in my wildest dreams ever thought I would be saying this, but, what the hell. John, would you take me to bed and make love to me?"

I smiled and said, "It would be my pleasure." I stood up, took her hand and led her to my bedroom. I led her to the bed and said, "Why don't you take off the rest of your swimsuit and lie down. She only then seemed to realize she had been topless. Her cheeks turned red as she blushed, but she seemed resigned to what was to come. She took her bottoms off then sat on the edge of my bed. I dropped my trunks and she said, "Oh, my, god! That is a big dick!"

"Don't worry. I'll be gentle. I promise I won't hurt you."

I sat next to her and pulled her to me for a kiss. She was hesitant at first, but she finally thrust her tongue in my mouth and returned my kiss. I gently laid her back on the bed. I guess she expected me to get between her legs and start fucking, but she obviously didn't know me. I always enjoy eating the woman's pussy before I fuck them. First, it gets them lubricated so my dick will easily slide into their pussy, but, the main reason is, I just love eating pussy.

Before I went down on her, I just had to play with her tits. I started massaging the left one while I put my mouth over her right nipple and started sucking. I could feel her nipples get instantly hard. After I had sucked on both for a minute, I moved down the bed so I could put my head between her legs. I could smell her arousal emanating from her pussy, and it smelled delightful. I began to lick and nip the soft flesh of her upper thighs. She was moaning as she placed her hand on my head. That was a good sign. I continued kissing down to just above her knees and then started working my way back up. When I kissed her hairless pussy, I could feel her leg muscles get stiff for a second before she moaned, "Oh, shit! That feels so good."

The taste of her pussy was like a drug. I couldn't get enough of it. Her juices were flowing, and I lapped it up as fast as I could. She was constantly moaning and wiggling her little ass all over the bed. I buried my face in her pussy as I sought out her clit. When I licked it, she screamed, "OH, fuck yes! Eat me! Eat my pussy!" The hand that had been lying on top of my head was now pulling me tighter to her pussy. I continued lapping, while occasionally darting my tongue in and out of her now very wet hole. When I managed to suck on her clit, she lost it. She screamed out again, "OH, FUCK!! I'M CUMMIINNGG!!"

Her legs were clenched around my head. I was softly lapping her juices and fucking her with my tongue. Her ass was bucking up from the bed, matching my thrusts and fucking me back. She threw her head back against her pillow, gripped the sheets, and lifted her ass off the bed as she had another orgasm. She finally fell back, completely spent, as she moaned, "My god! I have never come like that in my life! What the hell did you do to me?"

"I simply ate your pussy. I'm glad you liked it, because I love eating pussy, and yours is delightful. I hope I get a chance to do it again."

I moved up the bed to give her a deep, passionate kiss, which she returned. I asked, "Can you taste your pussy on my lips?"

She said she could. I asked if it was the first time she had tasted pussy juice, and she said, "Are you kidding me? I was in a sorority. We used to eat each other all the time. When I said I only had sex once in college, I meant with men. I'm not a lesbian, but it was just our way of taking the edge off when we got horny. It beat masturbation."

She gave me another deep kiss and said, "That was incredible. You eat pussy better than any girl I ever knew. Any time you want to do that again, just let me know."

I laughed and answered, "That's good to know. Like I said, I hope I get the chance to do it again. But that was only part of my treatment. Would you let me continue to make love to you?"