USAF Lawyer Finds Love with DIL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped and asked, "You mean there's more?"

"Yes. But first, let me ask, are you on the pill?"

She said she was because they didn't want to have kids yet.

I moved back down the bed a little, took my cock in my hand, and started rubbing it up and down along her wet pussy lips. She said, "Please go slow, John. I've never had a cock that big before."

"Don't worry, Ellen. Just trust me. I promise not to hurt you. If you are ever uncomfortable, just tell me to stop and I will."

I continued rubbing up and down before placing the tip in her slit and slightly pushing it in. I could feel her getting tense, so I told her to relax. When she did, I pushed in a little further, and then slowly pushed more and more. When I had about half of my cock inside, she put her arms around my back and said, "Shit, that feels really good."

I didn't answer, I just pulled out a little and thrust back in. She was moaning, so I assumed she was comfortable. I began to slowly push in and out and when she seemed ok with that, I started going a little faster and a little deeper. She let out a deep sigh and said "Oh my god! That feels so good."

I didn't respond, I just kept fucking her at that pace. In a few minutes, she let me know she was going to climax. I just smiled and continued. After she had cum, I whispered in her ear, "You feel so good, Ellen. Are you ok?"

She still had her arms wrapped around my shoulders. She squeezed her arms around me, and at the same time she wrapped one leg around my thighs. She answered, "I have never been better. I never knew what fucking was until today. I love the way your big cock feels in me. Please don't stop."

I still didn't respond, but I know I was smiling. I was thinking if she liked the way my cock felt, I thought I would give her a little more. I gradually increased the speed of my thrusts while plunging deeper. She started breathing heavily and grunting, and in a minute, she had another massive orgasm. I eased up until she resumed her normal breathing and then I then started fucking her faster and deeper again.

"YES! FUCK YES! FUCK ME HARD! LET ME FEEL THAT BIG COCK!"

Her pussy was clenching my dick. I couldn't take it anymore. She was so tight it felt like I was fucking an 18 year-old. I finally let her know, "Oh, fuck Ellen. I'm gonna come."

"YES! FUCK YES! LET ME HAVE IT!"

That's all I could take. I blasted the biggest load in her cunt that I could ever remember. She had said she didn't have much experience with sex, but she drained me dry. I laid on my back next to her, trying to catch my breath. After a couple of minutes, she rolled over on top of me and gave me a very passionate kiss. She said, "Thank you, John. I never knew sex could be that great. I'm probably going to be walking funny tomorrow, but I don't care. You said earlier that we could have sex, and if I didn't like it, I never had to see you again. Well, I not only liked it, I loved it, and I would definitely like to see you again. Would that be ok with you?"

I Chuckled and said, "Ellen, I would be happy to see you anytime you want to. Just let me know."

She kissed me again, and then asked, "Do you think I could take a shower?"

I answered, "Only if you let me join you!"

She got a big smile on her face and said, "I would like that."

We jumped in the shower and washed each other. When she had thoroughly washed my dick, she said, "I'm not too good at this, so let me know if you want me to stop."

She then dropped down to her knees and took my once again hard cock in her hand, put her lips around the head to give it a few licks, and then she put it in her mouth and started sucking. It felt so good, it was all I could do not to come in her mouth right then. Instead, I started a slow in and out motion, gently fucking her mouth. I cupped one of her nice round tits in my hand and squeezed before trapping her very hard nipple between my thumb and forefinger. I tweaked it, eliciting a loud moan. I stopped fucking her mouth long enough to remark, "I thought you said you weren't too good at that. I don't think you could do any better. If you keep that up, I'm gonna cum."

She looked up at me with her beautiful eyes, took my dick out of her mouth, and said, "Really? Greg said I wasn't very good." Then she seemed to have a thought, and asked, "Do you want to cum in my mouth? It's ok if you want to, just warn me."

She was sucking like a vacuum cleaner and bobbing her head up and down. If her husband thought she wasn't very good, he was an idiot. When I couldn't take anymore, I said, "Ellen, baby. I'm gonna cum."

She kept right on sucking and I blasted a load in her mouth. Try as she might, she couldn't swallow it all. Some of it was dripping out and down her chin, but it was still a very good blowjob. After she noticed I wasn't cumming anymore, she took my dick out and licked it clean. I pulled her up and kissed her and said, "That was one of the best blowjobs I've ever had. You can do that anytime you want to."

We put our swimsuits back on and went back out to the pool where Shannon was finishing off another Margarita. She looked at a smiling Ellen and asked, "Well, did he take care of your itch?"

Ellen must have a good sense of humor because she answered, "Nope! He couldn't find it. Oh, he tried though. He licked every part of my body, and when he couldn't find it, he drove his tongue deep inside and licked around. Apparently, his tongue wasn't long enough, because when that didn't work, he took it out and put that massive cock of his in there as deep as it could go. Oh, wait! Come to think of it, I don't feel the itch anymore. Oh well, I'm sure it will come back. If it does, I will have to have him try to find it again."

Shannon was laughing her ass off. She said, "You are one crazy chick. I'm sure if that itch comes back, John would be happy to try to scratch again, wouldn't you John?"

"Any time. Just let me know."

Shannon had promised Ellen lunch, so I grilled some hamburgers, and we had an enjoyable meal. Ellen hadn't bothered putting her top back on, so Shannon took hers off, too. It was very hard to concentrate on the meal.

After Ellen had gone, Shannon and I went to bed where we had our normal night of fucking and sucking. Before we fell asleep, she asked me what I thought of Ellen, and I told her she was very sweet, and I thoroughly enjoyed our time together. I told her I wouldn't mind helping her out anytime she wanted me to.

Just as I was about to drift off to sleep, Shannon said, "You know, I bet there are a lot of lonely officer's wives out there."

I just mumbled, "Shannon, go to sleep."

I heard her giggling before I drifted off.