USAF Lawyer Finds Love with DIL

Story Info
Air Force Lawyer sleeps with his hot Daughter-in-Law.
9.1k words
4.5
43.2k
93

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,059 Followers

AIR FORCE LAWYER FINDS LOVE WITH HIS DAUGHTER-IN-LAW©

My name is John, and I grew up in the 60's in San Antonio, Texas. My dad was a very successful lawyer, and my mom was a legal assistant in his law firm. San Antonio is an Air Force town, just like Fayetteville, NC is an Army town and San Diego is a Navy town. I grew up with Air Force jets flying overhead, and I used to go to the Air Show every year to see the Thunderbirds. My friends and I used to talk about joining the Air Force after high school because it seemed like a cool thing to do.

Speaking of high school, I maintained a solid B average with at least one year being a straight A average. I could have probably had a straight A average all through the four years, but my friends and I screwed around a lot and skipped some homework assignments. My main concern was to never drop below a C average because that would mean I couldn't play sports. I was 6'1", 195 pounds, and I played middle linebacker on our state championship football team. I also wrestled during the off season. I usually hit the weight room every day after school, so I had a pretty good physique. I had a well-defined chest, six pack abs, and muscular neck, shoulders, arms and legs. I guess I looked OK, because I never had trouble getting into a girl's pants on a Friday night, especially the cheerleaders.

I guess it is hard for parents to have "the talk" with their kids about sex. My dad sat down with me when I was in high school, and his advice was short and sweet. He said, "For god's sake, make sure she's on the pill, or wear a condom. If you get some girl pregnant, it will ruin your life." End of lecture. I heeded his advice, and I always made sure my girlfriends were on the pill. I didn't like wearing condoms. I didn't have sex until I had turned 18, and I always made sure the girl was over 18. I didn't want to be charged with statutory rape, something else my lawyer father had taught me.

Anyway, graduation day came, and to my great disappointment, I didn't get any scholarship offers to any colleges, so I told my parents I was going to join the Air Force. They told me they didn't have anything against the military, but they said I should wait and go in as an officer. That required a four-year degree, so my parents said they would pay for my college if I promised to wait until I had a degree to join the Air Force. I agreed, and I went to the University of Texas. I graduated with a BS in Political Science.

After I graduated, I went to the Air Force recruiter and told him I wanted to join as an officer. He looked at my college transcripts and said I wouldn't have a problem entering the service as an officer. He asked me what specialty career field I wanted to pursue, and I told him I didn't have a clue. I hadn't really thought about it. I told him my dad was a lawyer and my mother was a legal assistant, so I asked if they had some sort of legal specialty I could enter. He thought about it for a minute and said, "I tell you what. If you join today, you will be sworn in and sent to Officer Training School. You will have to agree to serve for four years. I can make sure you will be assigned to a legal unit. We call it the Judge Advocate General Corps. If you're interested, the Air Force will send you to law school if you agree to serve for an additional six years. When you graduate, you will be promoted to Captain and you will serve as an Air Force lawyer. How does that sound?"

Wow, I thought it sounded great. I asked him if I could talk it over with my parents and come back the next day. He said that would be fine. When I got home, I discussed it with my parents, and they thought it was a great opportunity. I went back the next day, signed the papers, and later that day I was sworn in. I was told I would work in the JAG office until there was an opening at the Officer Training School. A week later, I was sent to the officer school followed by the JAG School, both located at Maxwell Air Force Base, Montgomery, Alabama. After I graduated from the officer course, I attended their basic legal course. The JAG School course was interesting, and I breezed through it, graduating at the top of my class. I was then sent back to Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, where I discovered I had passed my LSAT, and had been accepted to Law School at The University of Texas.

Law School was tough, but I didn't have too much trouble with the courses. There were plenty of opportunities for partying, but I avoided most of them. I really wanted to graduate in the top ten percent of my class. As it turned out, I graduated in the top two percent.

After graduating from Law School with a Juris Doctorate Degree, I was promoted to Captain, and sent back to San Antonio where I was stationed for the next three years.

During my second year at Lackland, I met the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She was blond with blue eyes, stood about 5'7", and weighed about 125 pounds. Rebecca was from Virginia and had graduated from Georgetown Law. She was also a lawyer and was the same rank as me. Even in her uniform, she couldn't hide her perfectly rounded ass and her 36C cup breasts. I was the only single guy in our unit, so I didn't have any real competition, but she made it clear she was not interested in dating anyone. I pursued her for close to four months before she agreed to go on a date with me.

The Officer's Club served very good meals, but I decided to take her to dinner at the best restaurant in town. We had a very enjoyable meal, we laughed a lot, and we got to know each other. It turned out we had a lot in common. We shared a bottle of wine with dinner, and I convinced her to take me home with her afterward. I was still living in the BOQ, but she was renting an apartment in town. When we got to her place, we had another couple of glasses of wine, and then we started making out on her sofa. I finally got up the nerve to cup her breast. She responded by kissing me harder, twirling her tongue around mine, and moaning loudly. I took that as a good sign, so I suggested we move to the bedroom.

After dating her for another six months, I asked her to marry me, and she accepted. My parents wanted to throw us a big wedding, but we decided to get married in the chapel on base. We moved into her apartment. We had a great sex life. I had never met a woman who loved sex as much as she did. Never once did she say she was too tired, or she had a headache. If I wanted to have sex, she was always ready. A year after we were married, she gave birth to a baby boy.

Air Force life was good and over the next several years we were stationed in England and Germany. It was great to have the opportunity to travel. While stationed in England, we had the opportunity to visit Ireland and Scotland, and while in Germany, we visited the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, France, and Austria. We were also stationed in Washington, DC, Florida, Japan and Korea before being assigned to Nellis Air Force Base in Las Vegas, Nevada.

We sometimes were assigned temporary duty, called TDY, which meant we had to go to another Air Force base out of town for a few weeks. We almost never went together. Either I was told to go somewhere, or she was. We would usually fly on Air Force aircraft, but sometimes we had to fly commercial. One fateful day, my wife was sent TDY to Hickam Air Force Base in Hawaii, and she travelled on a commercial jet. The plane crashed into the Pacific and all the passengers were killed. Thanks to the U.S. Navy, most of the bodies were recovered, including my wife. At least we were able to give her a proper funeral.

Between my father and me, we put together a lawsuit against the airline company. My dad hired an investigator who obtained the maintenance records, and he found a maintenance worker who was near retirement and wasn't afraid to talk. We got him whistleblower status so the company couldn't fire him, and he was able to retire with his pension. Of course, he was also paid by us for his testimony. After he revealed the poor maintenance that was overlooked by the company, and the fact that they had a habit of using used parts instead of new ones, we settled with the company for more than 3 million dollars, and after taxes and expenses, I got a cash payment of 2.8 million. My father had started an investment account for me while I was in high school, and it was now worth over a million dollars, so I didn't have to work if I didn't want to, but I decided to stay in the Air Force. Like I said, it was a good life.

I bought a McMansion in Las Vegas that was a 6-bedroom, 5-bath, 3 car garage house on 2 ½ acres, with a beautiful pool. My son had joined the Air Force and was now an F-16 pilot. He had proposed to his girlfriend, Shannon, and I told them they could live with me after they were married since I had plenty of room. I slept in the Master bedroom, I used one bedroom for an office, and my son and his wife had their own bedroom, so that left three bedrooms free for when my parents visited. I spent a little over 20 years in the Air Force and retired as a Colonel. I had a nice pension and free medical care if I wanted to take advantage of it, so I was financially stable.

I dated a few women, but I soon discovered that when they found out I was wealthy, they tried very hard to get me to marry them. Of course, the sex was great. They would do absolutely anything I asked to try to win me over. I would fuck the shit out of them and let them suck me dry for a few months before moving on to another one. As much as I loved the sex, I got tired of playing the game, and I just stopped dating.

Nellis had a fitness center that would put any of the big-name civilian gyms to shame, and it was free. I continued to work out every day, so, at 44, I was still in great shape.

My son, Jerry, was sent to Iraq to fly combat missions. His wife continued to live with me. It was hard for me to look at Shannon. She could have been my wife's twin sister. She was blond with blue eyes, and very fit. She had a great personality and she always called me Pops. We got along great.

I walked out of my patio door one day and I saw Shannon getting out of the pool. When she bent over to pick up her towel, her bikini bottom tightened, showing off her ass and beautiful toned legs. When she straightened up, her C-cup breasts stood out, straining the bikini top. When she saw me, she flashed me a bright white smile and said, "Hi Pops. Going for a swim?"

"Yeah. I thought I would do a few laps and then catch some sun. Do you mind if I join you?"

She laughed and answered, "Hey, it's your pool. But, no, I don't mind." She then laid down on one of the lounge chairs while I jumped into the pool. I did ten laps before getting out of the pool and walking over to another lounge chair. I noticed that while I was doing laps, she had gone inside and made a pitcher of Margaritas. She was lying on her back with her legs straight out and spread open. I could see her nipples standing out under her bikini top and I noticed her camel toe visible through her bottoms. Shit! I couldn't help myself. I started to get an erection.

I laid down next to her and she pointed out the pitcher of Margaritas. After we had drank several glasses, I noticed her head turn towards me. She was wearing sunglasses, so I couldn't see her eyes, but I had an idea she was looking at my crotch. I had started to get a hard-on, and with my wet swimsuit, she could clearly see the outline of my dick.

I was embarrassed and I was hoping she wouldn't say anything, but she asked, "Pops, can I ask you a question?"

"Of course, Shannon. You can ask me anything."

"Pops, you are a good-looking middle-aged male who is in great shape. Why don't you ever date?"

I chuckled before I answered, "Well, Shannon, thank you for the compliment, but to answer your question, I have dated a lot of women, but they all turned out to be gold diggers. I'm not interested in getting married again, so I just gave up."

She lowered her voice when she asked, "Can I ask you a personal question?"

"Shannon, I told you, you can ask me anything."

She almost whispered when she asked, "Don't you miss having sex?"

I turned my head so I was looking her in the face. I said, "Yes, I miss the sex. Can I make a confession?"

"Yes, of course."

"Shannon, I love you and I love my son. I'm happy to have you living with me, so, don't take this the wrong way, but it's sometimes hard for me to have you living here. You may not know this, but you're almost an exact copy of my wife. You have the same hair, eyes, smile, and definitely her body. I can't tell you how hard it is to have you around because, please don't think bad of me, but I often have very inappropriate thoughts about you. You asked if I miss the sex. I can't tell you how much I miss it. I was lucky when I found my wife because she liked sex as much as I did. I had an almost insatiable appetite for sex. I still do, I guess, but I have learned to do without. I hope you don't think any less of me for saying that."

She was silent for a minute before she said, "Well, I guess that's where your son got his. He's the same way, and like your wife, so am I. I love sex."

I said, "Yeah, I could tell. I used to hear you and Jerry going at it in the middle of the night."

Shannon shocked me by her next statement. She said, "Pops, you shouldn't have to go without sex, and neither should I. I would never cheat on Jerry by picking up some guy in a bar. But if we agreed to take care of each other while he's gone, that wouldn't really be cheating, would it?"

I can't tell you how much I wanted to get up, tear her bikini off, and fuck her right then and there, but I didn't. Instead, I looked at her and said, "Shannon, you're a beautiful young woman. Surely you wouldn't be interested in an old man like me."

"Pops, let me tell you something. I saw you when you got out of the pool, and I can still see you now. That wet swimsuit doesn't do much to hide anything. I can tell you have a nice package hanging between your legs. I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you are bigger than your son. I mean, it still looks big and you're not even hard. As for being old, you're not old, you're middle aged. And like I said, you're in great shape. How about it, Pops. You think we could take care of each other's needs for a while?"

"Shannon, please understand. I would never try to convince you to have sex with me, but if you are willing to give it a try, you would make a lonely old man very happy."

Shannon stood up and held her hand out for me. She said, "Come on. Let's go inside."

I stood up and followed her inside. I followed behind her, watching her ass sway as she climbed the steps. She stopped at the top of the landing and asked, "Your place or mine?"

I walked to my bedroom and opened the door, allowing her to go inside. She didn't say a word, she just took her bikini off and let it fall to the floor. Her tits were absolutely beautiful, and her pussy was shaved. I dropped my swimsuit to the floor and stood there with a hard-on. When she turned toward me, her eyes got big, and she said, "My god, that's a big dick! You are definitely bigger than Jerry. I bet you know how to use it too, don't you?"

"I've never had any complaints. Why don't you get on the bed and let me lick that beautiful pussy."

She laid down on her back, and I placed my head between her legs. I started to kiss my way up her thighs until I reached her pussy. I inhaled her intoxicating aroma, and then I kissed her wet, puffy pussy lips. As my tongue licked inside her cunt lips, she wriggled her ass and started humping her crotch up against my mouth. She was moaning, "Fuck, Pops! You're really good at that. Eat my pussy!" When I sucked her clit, she grabbed my head with both hands. Her breathing was becoming irregular, her eyes were shut tight, and she was steadily moaning. When I started fucking her with my tongue more aggressively, her body began to shake, and I felt her shudder before she screamed, "Ohhh, shittt! I'm Cumminnnggg!"

My face was soaked by her sweet nectar. Fuck, she had a nice pussy.

As I looked up, I noticed she had both hands on her breasts, pinching her nipples.

I moved up more and pulled her hands away. I said, "Let me do that." I started squeezing her tits and pulling on her nipples before putting my mouth on one of her nipples and I began sucking. She had beautiful breasts. I licked the other one for a minute and then moved up even more so I could kiss her. It suddenly occurred to me that I had never kissed my daughter-in-law before, except for an occasional peck on the cheek. I pressed my lips to hers and she opened her mouth, allowing our tongues to dance with each other. She gave me a very erotic kiss. My dick was hard as steel and I'm sure Shannon could feel it pressing against her stomach. She whispered, "Come fuck me, Pops. Let me feel your big dick."

I pushed her legs apart and rubbed my dick up and down her pussy lips. I began to push my cock in her pussy and was pleasantly surprised at how tight she was. I was only able to get a couple of inches in before she said, "Go slow, Pops. You are so much bigger than your son."

I slowly pushed another couple of inches in before she whimpered as she bit her lip. I could feel her getting wetter as I started thrusting back and forth, slowly at first, and then going a little faster. She groaned, "Fuck that feels good!" Then she said, "Faster Pops. Go faster. Harder too. Don't worry. I can take it. I like it hard."

Well, that's all I needed to hear. I started pumping her harder, faster, and deeper. She started whimpering and moaning as I pounded her pussy even harder. Man, her pussy felt so good clenching my dick. We fucked liked that for at least two more minutes before she screamed and had a massive orgasm. I'm glad no one else was in the house. I slowed down a minute before she said, "Don't stop. Fuck me. Come on, Pops. FUCK MEEEE!"

I could feel her tight pussy gripping my dick as I pumped for all I was worth. I finally said, "I'm gonna cum, baby!"

"YESSS! CUM FOR MEEE! Don't worry Pops, you can cum in me. I can't get pregnant."

I let loose with a massive amount of pent-up cum. I flooded her pussy and then lay still, my hands on both sides of her, supporting myself. I looked down at her and she had her eyes closed and a slight smile on her face. I leaned down to kiss her, and she immediately pushed her tongue in my mouth. We kissed passionately until my arms got tired and I collapsed next to her. I said, "Thank you for doing that for me, Shannon. I needed that. You've made this old man very happy."

She answered, "I hope you don't think I did that out of pity. I got as much pleasure out of it as you did. Shit! I don't think I've ever been fucked like that. And just so you know, this wasn't a one-time thing. I expect you to fuck me anytime you want to. I'm hoping that will be several times a day."

I thought about that for a minute, and then I asked, "And how about when Jerry comes home."

"Let's don't worry about that right now. He just left a week ago. He's going to be gone for at least eight months and possibly twelve months. We'll worry about that when the time gets closer. Until then, this pussy is yours. Use me any way you want to. I think that's the biggest, thickest dick I've ever had, and I love it. Speaking of which, do you think you could stand a nice blowjob? I've been told I'm pretty good at it."

I laughed before saying, "I'm old, but I'm not that old. I think I will always be up for a good blowjob."

She moved around the bed and planted her face in my crotch. She took my dick in her small hand and started licking our combined juices off the shaft. Then she started licking around the head before putting it in her mouth. I was hard again in no time. She then started bobbing her head up and down while swirling her tongue around the head. I have pretty good staying power, especially after I have already cum, but she had my nuts boiling in no time. When I couldn't take it anymore, I said, "I'm gonna cum, baby."

JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,059 Followers