All Comments on 'USAF New Recruits Ch. 01'

by bttm_daddy47

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 4 years ago
That was so hot

...and I would not have had your will power! I'd have dived onto Jeff, mouth at the ready!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Memories

Brings back great memories. Spent seven years in the Marines back in the 70’s and it was the best training ground for man on man fun I could have gotten. Thanks for the story, looking forward to the next chapter.

63lsmith63lsmithover 4 years ago
A 2 STAR STORY

Nice led in, but it should have had a lot more action.

bttm_daddy47bttm_daddy47over 4 years agoAuthor
Part 2 coming soon!

Thanks for the comments, guys. @DevonCowboy: This was 1984, and being gay in the USA Military was not allowed, they would kick a homosexual out and give a dishonorable discharge. It all happened 36 years ago, and I wasn't even sure if Jeff was gay at the time. I've gotten part 2 transferred over to a word document and working correcting all the errors. I originally wrote this in my journal two weeks after it all happened and wasn't worried about spelling or proper grammar. I'm hoping to get the continuation posted tomorrow.

DV19DV19over 4 years ago
Perfect build up!

The pace of your story was very realistic. Most guys think about stuff and act only a little. The results make for a great first chapter..

I can't wait until the 2nd and 3rd installments are posted..

DV19

wylderoswylderosover 4 years ago
Great start!

Grammatical errors but otherwise nice pacing, setup, characterization. Younger folks don't realize how nasty the homophobia was back then, in or out of the military.

Dialogue problems, but not content, just misplaced punctuation.

Looking forward to more from you!

Keep writing!

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 4 years ago
Exciting Cliffhanger

True stories often meander a bit prior to "the good stuff" in first chapter erotica. I do not think your story is guilty of that. You added a nice layer of character development and situational exposition. The "Vaseline masturbation" could have been covered in more detail. I look forward to your continuing story.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 4 years ago
I understand

Totally appreciate your dilema bttm_daddy47. Living in a rural community as I do, gay sex was as good as banned. After a 20 yr marriage, and wracked with guilt I came out to my family ( and was finally open to myself) which triggered a divorce and plenty of heartache. I seemed to float about 2 inches above the ground for the first week. Gossip spread across Devon in 3 days, reaching Wiltshire in 5, but being true to myself got me through all the negativity I faced. To be fair, as Chairman of our local farmer's coop at the time I was taken aback by the TOTAL support I received from them.

Really enjoyed the way you've told your story - the pace was perfect, and look forward to more from you.

bttm_daddy47bttm_daddy47over 4 years agoAuthor

I'm trying to keep this storyline original without adding fluff that isn't in my journal from 1984, My grammar and writing skills are my big weakness. I'm spending extra time refreshing myself on proper grammar. I should have used the volunteer editor but figured with some time, education, and practice my skill will improve. I'm willing to listen, learn and be open-minded.

Chesthairslave: Thanks for the feedback, I think I can add more description or details in the future without straying away from the facts. I agree that adding more descriptions would help the storyline.

63lsmith: I understand your comment and thought about removing parts of the story that had no major impact, but that would take away from getting to know the 5W's (why, what, where, when and why). The action is coming in the next few chapters. /

Wylderos: Thank you; I'm hoping to improve my skills and learn from my mistake.

DevonCowboy, Thank you again, being gay and in the military back in the '80s was a challenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Can’t wait for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

Reminds me of summer camp. When I discovered the pleasure of other guys. Just sucking and hand jobs. Did not know about fucking till later.

bttm_daddy47bttm_daddy47over 4 years agoAuthor
USAF New Recruit’s Ch. 02 is almost finished

I've sent out a request for editing assistance on USAF New Recruit’s Ch. 02

USAF – The United States Air Force 1984 (New Recruits) part 2.

bttm_daddy47bttm_daddy47almost 4 years agoAuthor

Sorry for the delay!

I have finished transcribing USAF New Recruits Ch.02 from my journal and in the final stages of correcting the spelling and grammar. Part 2 ended up being longer than I had expected due to the activities and the details that transpired over the next 24 hours. Once the action started, I couldn't find the right stopping place without chopping up the main feature. It was apparent that that youth prevailed late into the night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbttm_daddy47@bttm_daddy47
Everybody has those unique encounters in life that we fondly remember. Recently I found a diary/journal I had misplaced years ago; I figured I’d put my adventures into electronic format during my spare time. The stories are real, but I’ve changed the names to protect the ident...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES