USAF New Recruits Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and noticed there was a faint light coming from Jeff's room because his door was cracked open about 6 or 7 inches. I eased up to his door and peeked in; I couldn't really see anything, but I heard something, so I concentrated hard on listening. As I stood there listening for any sound, I thought I heard or what sounded like a page in a book being flipped to the next page.

While listening, I noticed a reflection on his TV that wasn't on. I could almost make him out. He was in bed, and his table lamp was on. Jeff was reading because I saw his left-hand reach over and turned a page in a book, no it was a magazine he was reading. As my eyes adjusted to the light, the image in the reflection cleared up and was able to see more definition in the reflection.

Jeff was lying on his bed, with the magazine propped up against a pillow. Jeff had his back against the headboard with his legs pulled up while he read his magazine. Down deep, I was hoping to see him naked, but couldn't tell. I saw his right hand reach out toward his table lamp and thought he was turning it off; his hand reached down to the table, and he picked something up. He pulled his hand in towards him, and he switched the item to his other hand; as I watched the reflection, I realized his left hand was holding my tube of KY. I heard him flip the lid open on the KY and saw him twist his left wrist as he brought his right hand over, and under his left, Jeff was squirting some KY into his palm. That instantly made my cock go full hard, and I started massaging myself.

His right-hand moves down to his crotch, his legs are still blocking my view. I eased up closer to the door and slowly pushed it open a few more inches. I wanted to try and get my face up to the door frame so both eyes can focus on the TV, that helped a lot; I no longer had to see the door edge and door frame because I had my face in the opening. By now, I had pushed my underwear down and slowly stroking my cock. I didn't need any lube from the pre-cum that had oozing from my cock.

I saw Jeff kind of reposition his back, and then he straightens his legs out; my knee got week from the sight of seeing his hand going up and down. I couldn't see his cock, but I could see his hand and knew it was wrapped around his cock.

I wanted to see more, but I also didn't want to get caught. I figured Jeff would be somewhat night-blind since he's looking at a magazine with white pages and the table lamp beside him. I eased the door open a few more inches, but that wasn't enough to see around the door. Jeff's bed was across the room and a little behind the door, so I needed to open the door some more. I knelt, so my face was closer to bed level and eased my head in and slowly let my shoulders push the door. I eased myself up as I saw his bed; Jeff was lying there, stroking his cock while looking at his magazine. I was now standing straight up and looking around the door.

Jeff was beautiful, lying there with his fist wrapped around his cock and giving it slow strokes. From my new view, I could make out the prominent veins in his cock, and as I had thought earlier, the head of his cock was a tad bigger than his cock, except now it was darker from the blood pumping into his cock. His pubic hair was neatly trimmed and made his cock standout. This was the first good look at seeing his big balls that hung evenly down from the base of his cock. Jeff never changed his slow full strokes. Jeff was no longer looking at the magazine. He had eased his body down and laying flat on his back with his legs spread wide. Jeff was mumbling somewhat, figured Jeff was fantasizing while he stroked his cock. I couldn't make it out; he was talking to his imaginary friend.

I was getting close and could tell Jeff was getting close; he was now thrusting his hips up and down. He was fucking the palm of his hand as if it was a person squatting above him. Jeff started making low deep grunting sounds, and his breathing had increased. His humping had slowed in rhythm somewhat, he was easing his hip movements, and going slower but was giving hard upward thrust and his grunting was getting loader as he thrust his hips up and into his imaginary partner. Whomever he was thinking of was getting some great action given to them by his pulsating cock.

I raised my palm to my face a spit in my hand and resumed stroking my cock as I stood there looking around Jeff's bathroom door. I was fighting back the strongest of urges; I so wanted to walk in and replace Jeff's hand. I was matching his thrusting and imagining his cock thrusting up inside me. He started giving shorter thrust, and his grunting had changed over to more of a moan, I knew he was getting close. Jeff was holding back and trying to delay the eruption that was soon to come. His grunting returned, and he started to give full upward strokes but now with more enthusiasm. His grunting was replaced with him loudly exhaling, and I could hear his breath. His hand never moved, and he just kept fucking his hand like a tight pussy or a nice tight ass that was gripping his cock.

I was keeping up with his tempo and ready to shoot my load. I was amazed at how well he was holding back; the facial expression he was making was unbelievably exciting. He started making a moaning sound that was coming from the back of his mouth, and his rhythm was now full-blown crazy.

My god, how long can he fuck whomever he is fucking in his mind. Then it happened, I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't heard it so clearly. Soon as he said it, my cock erupted, and I blasted my cum all over the side of the bathroom door.

Jeff was transfixed on fucking someone and giving them the best he had. If anybody were walking by his door, they would have heard him; they would have thought he was fucking someone and about to burst. Jeff was now forcing his hips up and easing back down just a few inches before he thrust his hips back up.

He started saying "Oh (...), Oh (...), Oh god (...), I'm about to cum (...), You sure (...), You sure you want it (...), Oh god you really want (...), Oh I'm going to give it to you (...), I'm going to provide you this load (...), Oh god, I can fill your ass milking my cock for it (...), Oh fuck take this load.

That caused me to shoot my load on his bathroom door. I eased back on trembling legs pulling the door closed but not shutting it. I got to my room and pushed the door closed a little. I grabbed an old towel to wipe my hands off and got in bed, trying to regain myself.

To Be Continued: USAF New Recruits Ch. 01 / USAF -- The United States Air Force 1984 (New Recruits) part 2

12