USAF New Recruits Ch. 02

Story Info
USAF - The United States Air Force 1984 (NewRecruits) part 2.
7.3k words
4.76
10.4k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

USAF -- The United States Air Force 1984 (New Recruits) part 02.

Continuation of USAF New Recruits Ch. 01

www.literotica.com/s/usaf-new-recruits-ch-01

Jeff was beautiful, lying there with his fist wrapped around his cock and giving it slow strokes. I could make out the prominent veins in his cock, and as I had thought earlier, the head of his cock was a tad bigger than his cock, except now it was darker from the blood pumping into his cock. His pubic hair was neatly trimmed and made his cock standout. Jeff never changed his slow full strokes. Jeff was no longer looking at the magazine. He had eased his body down and laying flat on his back with his legs spread wide.

I shoot my load on the bathroom door. I eased back on trembling legs pulling the door closed but not shutting it. I got to my room and pushed the door closed a little. I grabbed an old towel to wipe my hands off and got in bed, trying to regain myself.

The day had been mentally and physically tiring, and my bed was calling. I woke to my alarm blaring, and after a quick shower, I felt renewed. As I dressed, I heard Jeff flush the commode; I knocked on the door and told him to relax, as today would be nothing like you Basic or Technical School.

"Thanks for the help yesterday," Jeff said as he entered my room nude.

I tried, but could not fight the urge to take in the stunning sight of Jeff. I noticed a few dried cum stains on his upper torso and stomach. Jeff noticed my stare and asked, "What are you staring at?"

I called it as I saw it and told Jeff, "It looks like dried cum on his chest."

With a smirk on his face, he came back with "similar stains on your bedspread Bate Monkey."

I was speechless; Jeff spun around and waltzed back into the bathroom as if he had just conquered the world.

While I got dressed, Jeff walked in half-dressed, "I need to go into town this evening and hope you can go with me. I'll even buy dinner."

His invitation made me smile and replied, "I should be back around 4:30, and dinner sounds good."

Although my day was productive, I often caught myself thinking of Jeff, which caused me to get aroused and concerned at the same time. I realized I should try to suppress the urge that was building up within me. Jeff was off-limits, and it was going to be tough having him next door. We were becoming too comfortable. Jeff was not the typical young jock; he had a free spirit side to him and very similar to me.

I managed to leave work 45 minutes early. I noticed Jeff's car was not in our dorms parking lot, so I drove to the Base Commissary for a few items. On my return, I spotted Jeff's car at the Dorm. After entering my room, I eased the door closed. I took a beer and placed the rest in the refrigerator. I changed out of my uniform and slipped on a pair of shorts. Both of our bathroom doors were partially open, and I heard faint music coming from his room as I eased into the bathroom. Out of curiosity, I peeked in and saw that he was napping on his bed in his underwear. I eased back into my room and deliberately made noise to let Jeff know I was back. I opened the beer from earlier, switched on the TV, went into the bathroom to piss, and flushed when finished.

Jeff called out, "Hey, how did your day go."

"Great, except I, twisted my back a little; how was your first day?"

Jeff replied, "Easier than expected."

I walked over to Jeff's room, and the sight of him now lying nude was a shock, since ten minutes earlier, he had been napping in his underwear. It was very apparent he was slightly aroused since his cock was barely resting on his balls and not flaccid. I quickly regained myself and asked, "Do you still want to run into town?"

As he nodded his head, he said, "Now is fine, I just need to shower first."

As I started to back out of his room, I notice his cock twitched while he looked at me. I was certain Jeff had purposely removed his underwear; he had wanted me to see him naked. I told Jeff, "go ahead and take your shower, and I'll take one after you."

While Jeff was taking a shower, I took the time to relax a few minutes. Naturally, I replayed the sight of Jeff on his bed, nude. His body was well-toned, and the sight of his slightly aroused cock was erotic. I imagined that I dropped to my knees beside his bed, slowly seduced his cock with my tongue, and then took his fully erect cock in my mouth. The thought of sucking his cock was gravitating to me. I heard the shower turn off, and Jeff called out, "All yours."

My little daydreaming had caused a stir in my shorts, and I was sporting a semi-erection. I removed my shorts and picked up my bathe bag on the way to our shower. Upon entering the bathroom, I saw Jeff standing in his room with his back towards me. Even his backside was a perfect example of youthfulness. Before my eyes had locked in on his muscular curved ass, my cock had already started to rebound.

Without warning, Jeff spun around and started advancing towards the bathroom, while saying, "Let me get my soap and stuff (...) out of your way."

Jeff caught me with a full erection, and I had no time to cover or turn myself away. The whole situation caused me to lockup. I noticed he was staring at my cock, and that alone made me even harder knowing he was admiring my cock. As he looked at me, I saw his cock stirring and becoming aroused.

My trance was broken when I heard Jeff say, "Careful where you point that thing."

Jeff slightly brushed by me to gather his stuff; it was apparent he went out of his way to brush against me. As he entered the bathroom, I turned to face the shower and backed up just a little to give him room. I did not know at the time, but he purposely knocked his shampoo bottle off the shelf. He leaned a little forward and lowered his torso, which gave me an excellent view of his ass in a very vulnerable and seductive position. I could not help but enjoy the view Jeff had displayed. He grabbed his shampoo and stood back up. His room was to his left and should have turned in that direction, but turned to the right and continued turning until facing me. He looked straight at me and then looked down at my cock by leaning head slightly forward and down. He made the final right turn and walked into his room and out of view.

I showered quickly and stepped out of the shower to dry off. I caught Jeff watching, so I took my time. Once dressed, we took my car and drove into town.

Jeff started a conversation "Thanks for yesterday; I didn't have a clue what to expect. (...) We also need to be careful about how comfortable we are with each other and other things."

I believed I knew what (other things) meant but wanted to know for sure, so I asked. "What other things."

Jeff looked straight ahead as if embarrassed and said. "Don't bullshit me; you know what I'm talking about (...) I walked in on you yesterday."

I was not sure what he meant by that, and I tried to think back and could not recall Jeff just walking in on me. I said, "Jeff, you've either knocked or called out every time you've walked into my room, except when you had gone to your room to get something and right back."

He looked over and said, "Yes, I had; (...) I brought your bathe bag back right after I finished my shower."

I realized what Jeff was talking about and got somewhat embarrassed. He had a sly look on his face and said, "I'm sorry; I walked in on you without knocking when I should have knocked."

"Jeff, I don't remember you just walking in."

"Really (...) I brought it back soon as I had finished my shower (...) I opened the door without knocking (...), and I saw you (...) I saw you on your bed."

I felt my face blushing once I realized Jeff had caught me masturbating. I could not deny it because I had masturbated, and I knew he had masturbated. Therefore, I just said, "I was all tensed up yesterday, and it helps me relax and relieve the tension, don't all guys jerk off.?" (...) We joked this morning and called each other out over our own cum stains."

We both changed the subject while I drove to the mall. Once at the Mall, Jeff and I walked around until he found a men's clothing store. He went straight to the underwear section and started looking at the different brands of brief bikini underwear. I stood watching him and imagining him in each brand; he picked up. He found two four-packs with different colors and a little shocked when he asked, "Hey, what do you think of this style and the colors,"

I already had a visual image of him in each color and knew my face had started to blush. Before I could stop, I told him, "Those briefs and colors will look good," I may have even said, "Looks great on you." I just knew that was not how a straight guy would have answered the question.

Jeff did not hesitate when he said, "Thanks, I think they will too."

He made his purchase, and we headed towards the car. On the way to the car, we had decided on a Cracker Barrel for dinner.

After dinner, we went straight to the Base. When we walked into the Dorm, we each used our doors and went into our rooms. I switched on the TV to the MTV channel and relaxed on the bed. As Jeff slightly knocked as he entered. As he was entering, I asked him to get us both a beer. He retrieved the beers and flopped down in the chair. A music video came on that I had not seen; it had some hot college guys wearing speedos while swimming. Jeff figured out or already knew the storyline behind the song, Bronski Beat, Smalltown Boy. It was about a young gay guy needing to leave his small town and to find

acceptance.

I casually mentioned that we could go to the base pool tomorrow, hang out, and catch some rays. Jeff looked over and said, "Can I wear my Speedo, or is that frowned upon."

I slightly laughed and said, "If you're brave enough, why not," thinking Jeff was just joking.

Jeff excused himself and went over his room. While Jeff was gone, I got us both a beer, sat the bottle of Jack Daniels out, and poured a little into a glass. I got back on my bed, drank the whiskey, and got comfortable.

The whiskey was well-timed; Jeff suddenly appeared in a banana yellow skin-tight speedo. He stood there with a witty grim and said, "you think anybody will say anything about wearing this tomorrow."

My god, he was beautiful, yellow worked wonders with his complexion. The design hugged his hips and defined them perfectly. The crotch pronounced his bulge well, and I swore I could make out the ridged ring of foreskin below the head of his cock. Before I could respond, Jeff asked. "What do you think, should I wear it or just a regular swimsuit?"

I would not be able to handle Jeff wearing the speedo all day, and my mind quickly flashed up the mental images of him wearing the speedo. His bulge was just too predominant in the speedo; I would have to take an extra towel to cover myself.

I told Jeff, "Go ahead; you might catch a few hot babes or something."

Jeff smiled and stared deep into my eyes; he walked over, opened his beer, and sat down. I could not help but stare. He had his legs spread out and his right knee up and over the arm of the chair; it was a remarkable sight. I knew I was going too masturbate tonight and use a toy. My mind kept fantasizing, and I could not stop myself. I saw myself reaching out, caressing his bulge, slowly hooking my fingers on the waistband, and slowly pealing the speedo down. Using just my tongue, I lightly started licking the head of his cock and shaft as his cock hardened.

My fantasy faded when I heard Jeff asking if I wanted to walk to the Base Commissary with him for snacks. I passed walking with him but asked him to pick up a small bottle of Tylenol. He walked over to his room to change, and I heard him eave a few minutes later.

I took advantage of the time alone to take a quick shower and douche myself; I wanted to make sure I was clean when I used my toy later. I finished my shower, drained, and hung the enema bag back in my close. I also retrieved my dildo, KY and hid them in an old t-shirt, and placed on my nightstand lower shelf.

I heard Jeff return, and a few minutes later, he walked over with two bowls of chips; he handed one bowl and the Tylenol to me. Jeff noticed the whiskey on the counter and looked over with a smirk.

I just nodded and said, "Go ahead; small glasses on the shelf below."

Jeff poured about two fingers of Jack into a glass and sat down in the chair. He took a sip and then swallowed the rest. He looked over and said, "Wow, been a while since I've had any J.D., thanks."

"Just go easy on it because we don't need anybody knowing that I shared it and the beer with you. That would get my ass in a lot of trouble with you not being 21 yet."

Jeff quickly said, "Not going to be an issue, but I do appreciate it, and I'll gladly kick in some cash to make it fair and all."

I readjusted myself on the bed, and Jeff mentioned, "You should go to the Base Chiropractor or Doctor tomorrow."

Not to look like a wuss, I said, "Back is feeling better, just getting comfortable, and the pool will help tomorrow."

Jeff just smiled and kind of laughed. "Guess I'll be wearing the speedo then."

Jeff had a way of making our conversations and time together fun. I grabbed my glass of whiskey and downed it in one shot and shook my head when the whiskey burn hit my taste buds and back of my throat.

Jeff asked, "Hurting that bad."

Before I could say, "No, straight whiskey just makes my head shake."

Jeff said. "Bullshit, roll over onto your stomach, and I'll try rubbing your lower back, it might help. I have watched my mother rub my dad's back."

I tried explaining to Jeff that whiskey always made me shake my head when drinking it straight.

"Bullshit, rollover stubborn." Jeff quickly said.

I rolled over, and Jeff knelt beside the bed and started rubbing my back. He tried his best and was doing ok until he hit a tender spot. He worked that area a little and said, "Hold on, I need to get some lotion."

Jeff returned from his room with the lotion and started rubbing and massaging my back and had just started let his fingers go under the waistband of my shorts a little when he stopped. He got up and found two of my towels; he tossed one to me and took the other to the shower. He soaked the towel with hot water and said, "I'm going to place a hot moist towel on your back a few minutes, go ahead and remove your shorts and use the towel to cover up if you need to."

We had seen each other naked, but I was uncomfortable being nude while Jeff rubbed my back. Therefore, I removed my shorts and covered my lower back and butt with the towel. Jeff placed the moistened towel in my microwave for about 20 seconds. He pulled the towel covering my back down to my waist and put the wet towel on my lower back. Jeff said in a firm voice, "The heat and moisture will help loosen and relax your muscles."

Jeff went to his room and returned, but stopped at the bathroom door, turned, and asked? "Be honest, should I or shouldn't I wear my yellow bathing suit tomorrow."

I turned my head towards him and said, "If you feel comfortable wearing it, wear it. I have seen no signs or ever heard anybody say a person cannot wear a speedo at the base pool. I have seen little kids wearing them, so I guess you can.

Jeff just stood there as if his mind was computing what I had said. "I'm comfortable wearing it, but I haven't worn it since I joined the Air Force (...) besides, I'm not a fucking little six-year-old kid."

I looked over and said, "It sounds like you're not comfortable then."

"No, I'm comfortable." Jeff somewhat sternly said.

I could tell by his tone that he had gotten aggravated. I took the opportunity and decided to play with his ego a little, "Ok, then wear it; I think you're just chicken."

The whole time we are talking about his speedo, I was hoping he does not wear it. Jeff looked straight at me and said, "Chicken, what you mean by that."

I realized I might have trodden on dangerous grounds teasing him and tried to calm his ego. "It means; you have asked me three times if you should or shouldn't wear it."

While Jeff was staring at me, he raised his voice and said, "I'm not fucking chicken or a six-year-old kid, just concerned others may not like me wearing it."

I spoke without thinking, "Fuck what other people think. It is obvious you like wearing it, and you definitely can wear it better than others can. Besides, it defines your body better than it would define mine."

Jeff smiled and said, "Define."

He turns around and goes over to his room and promptly reappeared at the door and asks, "Define: What do you mean."

As I looked towards him, I thought to myself, Fuck, How could he change so fast, he was standing there in his speedo asking what define mean.

If he had any idea what he was doing, he would not be wearing that speedo. I tried to put my thoughts into words that would not come out as gay or sexual. "Define means: It defines your body structure; it defines your

body well."

Jeff is not satisfied and asked? "What do you mean."

"Fuck, Jeff, it fits your body shape and hips well. Some guys can wear a speedo; it does nothing to distinguish his body, you can wear it, which amplifies your body and features."

While talking, I was able to make out the foreskin ring that circled his cock and the pronounced bulge cover by the skimpy speedo. Luckily, for me, Jeff gave up or accepted the explanation and asked, "Did the hot towel help."

It helped more than I thought but had cooled down after our little verbal dispute over the definition of the word defines. "Yes, the heat helped."

Jeff moved over, removed the wet towel, and sat down on the side of the bed. I heard him squirt some lotion in his hand, and he started rubbing my lower back for a few minutes. Soon as I was somewhat starting to enjoy his rubbing, he said, "Hold on, I've got something else in my room that will work better."

As he started to get up, I saw Jeff reaching out to grab my old t-shirt on my nightstand and began saying, "Is it ok if I wipe my hands on this."

I barely got my hand to the old t-shirt to stop him from picking it up and blurted out, "NO."

Jeff let go, and it dropped a few inches, anybody would have heard the thump sound it made when it fell back to the table, "Not that t-shirt, I'm wearing it when I go to bed."

Jeff had a peculiar look as he went to his room. Soon as he was out of my sight, I checked the t-shirt and made sure everything was still covered.

Jeff returned and got on the bed, except this time he was straddling my legs and knelt beside my knees. He is working on my lower back area and doing a better job now. He had me pinned and uncomfortable from my legs being trapped.

I mentioned my legs being cramped, and Jeff said, "Ok, I can reposition so you can get comfortable."

I realized what he was doing and should have stopped him. He

somewhat stood up and coaxed my legs apart. He dropped his left knee between my legs, pushed my left leg out further, and then placed his other leg against my right leg and pushed that leg out. I am lying there thinking what the hell, last time I was it this situation was before joining the Air Force. The

memories of the last time I was in this position started flooding in. I felt my

cock beginning to crawl underneath me.

Jeff went right back to work on my back, and I tried to think of other non-sexual things. I heard Jeff say, "This position even feels better, I'm going to pull the towel down a bit, so the lotion doesn't get on the towel and stain it."

I felt him pulling the towel down and past my lower back, and naturally, I reached back to check. Jeff said, "Don't worry; your ass is covered."

As Jeff was working on my back, he folded the towel back a little more. I was not too concerned because Jeff was actuating, making my back feel better. I was trying to keep my mind off the position he had us in. The mental images of him kneeling so close to my ass had caused my cock to harden.

12