All Comments on 'USAF New Recruits Ch. 02'

by bttm_daddy47

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAalmost 4 years ago
That was the bomb!

Keep it going. I've dated two military guys and they were cool.

bttm_daddy47bttm_daddy47almost 4 years agoAuthor
I Welcome all comments and hope you share positive corrective criticism .

Please keep in mind that this isn't a fictional romantic story. I simply took my diary/journal from my 1984 adventure and transcribed it into an electronic document. I will be the first to admit there are many errors within this article. I've thought about taking the time and turning it into an actual love story with lots of fluff and drama to make it more exciting.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyalmost 4 years ago
Don't change a thing

It comes across incredibly authentically and it's far hotter for being described in the moment. If you dress it up in fluff you'll kill that perfect moment. You instantly reawakening memories of my first gay sex. They become the milestones in every gay man's life. And sex has stayed at the front of my mind ever since! Keep letting us into your memory (wank) Bank!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Damned HOT!!

What a story. So hot! And if really true that makes it even better. Look forward to chap 3. cp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I love this story!

Forget the occasional error, this is excellent. Just the right amount of tension and a wonderful release. Hope you'll continue. Really enjoying this!US

bttm_daddy47bttm_daddy47almost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments and inputs

Thanks for understanding the outline of the story. It is a past memory from 1984 that I transcribe from my journal/diary. I corrected a majority of spelling errors, and I know there are a few I overlooked. As for grammar, I will admit that it is a weakness I have always had and trying to relearn. I received a few very negative reviews that ripped chapters 1 and 2 apart because it was not written as a novel, screenplay, or met their level of “proper writing skills.” I learn by gaining knowledge, practice, and positive criticism. I will finish this comment that I appreciate the comments, and thank you for taking the time to read my adventure and taking the time to send a comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot Love

You don't need to add any fluff. This is a hot story that moves you and Jeff from just hot sex into the beginning of a loving relationship. You were lucky to find this. I thought the writing was great just the way it is. Looking forward to upcoming chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks!

This brings back my fantasies during my time in tech school and my first duty station. Sure wish I had acted on them.

JimBriefsNPitsJimBriefsNPitsabout 3 years ago

I was 10 years ahead of you, my first station was 1973. I was enlisted, the other guy was a pilot. The BOQ where he lived was the two room suite with the bath between like you describe. Sleeping together in the single bed was fun, and less obvious than the twin bunks in the two man dorm room I had. All the guys, enlisted and pilots, in the rooms by our rooms knew the situation. None of them cared. But someone else did.

David (my pilot) and I were together for almost 25 years. Your stories bring back a lot of memories. I didn’t keep a journal, thank goodness. If the OSI had found that it would have been proof rather than the heresay evidence they had.

I look forward to what follows in your story. Don’t let the harsh reviews stop you, you are doing fine and it rings VERY true to me. Thanks for sharing, and stirring old memories. Good ones!

bttm_daddy47bttm_daddy47almost 3 years agoAuthor

Times have change/

stillworking1234stillworking1234over 2 years ago

Made me hard and I really enjoyed the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbttm_daddy47@bttm_daddy47
Everybody has those unique encounters in life that we fondly remember. Recently I found a diary/journal I had misplaced years ago; I figured I’d put my adventures into electronic format during my spare time. The stories are real, but I’ve changed the names to protect the ident...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES