USAF New Recruits Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Jeff lift his hands, and I really could use some more whiskey, so I asked him, "Can I get two fingers of whiskey in my glass."

As soon as I said, "can I get two fingers," I realized Jeff would twist my words; he is an expert at turning words around in a joking manner.

Jeff asks, "What was that."

I said, "Would you get me two shots of whiskey."

Jeff got up, poured a little more than two shots of whiskey, and handed me the glass. I slightly lift my chest to take the glass and a sip of the whiskey.

All I can see is his yellow speedo and gratifying bulge a mere two feet from my face. I took a second sip, diverted my eyes up to his seductive blueish eyes, and saw a devious grin. I lowered my eyes back down and noticed his cock had a swollen appearance.

As I sat the empty glass, down, Jeff said, "I hope two fingers will loosen you up." and let out a few slight chuckles.

Jeff just stood there, and I noticed his bulge; his cock was now hard, and I saw the head of his cock. I was not sure what to do or say, I could not figure out if I had misinterpreted what was happening. Therefore, I asked, "Are you finished."

Jeff said, "That's up to you; are you loosened up enough, or do you want more."

The way Jeff said, You loosened up enough, or do you want more, was strange; he put a lot of emphasis on the words "or do you want more."

I was confused because it sounded like he was suggesting sex. My mind was going crazy with all the thoughts, I heard Jeff talking, and I had to ask what he had just said? "What was that, Jeff?"

Jeff seen perplexed when he said, "Are we finished, "If so, you better rinse off in the shower, so the lotion doesn't get all over your bed."

There was no way I was getting up; my cock was still hard, and I could make out the thoughts running through my head. Therefore, I told Jeff, "I'm just going to lay here a minute or two and see how I feel."

Jeff picked up my glass, walked over, and got his glass, and I watched him pour just a little in each glass. He left our drinks on the counter and walked back to the bed, picked up the damp towel from the floor, turned on my table lamp, and switched the overhead light off. He took the damp towel to the bathroom, placed it in the shower, and turned on the shower.

Jeff walked to the counter, picked up one glass, turned the whiskey up, and swallowed. He sat the glass back down, poured more whiskey into the glass, and poured a little more into the other glass. During all this, I am wondering why the delay, I just want to be left alone.

Jeff picked up both glasses and started walking towards me; I saw the change and determination in Jeff's face, his walk, and the outline of his swollen cock. I slightly rolled onto my left side and propped myself up on one arm and took a glass from him. I watched Jeff drink his whiskey, and I drank mine in one swallowed while staring at his crotch.

Neither of us said a word, and I sat there propped up, staring at Jeff. I would look up and then look back at his crotch. Jeff finely spoke and said, "I'm going to wipe your back down with the wet towel."

I watch Jeff reach down, and I follow his hand with my eyes as he pulls the towel away that was covering my lower waist, or I thought it was still covering me. As his hand took the towel, I noticed my erect cock had been visible ever since I rolled onto my side.

Jeff took the towel away and walks to the bathroom, he turns the shower off, and I heard him ring the excess water from the towel he took in earlier. I stayed on my side watching and wondering; I did not even try to hide my hardness.

Jeff walked back to the bed and said, "Go ahead and lie back

down."

Jeff got back in the same position as before, placed the hot towel on my back, and pushed both his knees out, which moved my legs apart. He unfolded the warn towel onto my back, and I felt the soothing warmth. He slightly massaged and wiped my back as his hands slowly moved down. I felt relaxed and calm as his hands down my back.

I heard Jeff ask. "You ok."

"Yes, it feels wonderful."

He said, "Good, I'm glad. Let me know if I should stop."

I felt his hands at the lowest portion of my back and slowly moving up. His hands never stopped until he reached my shoulders and then down my sides. As he ran his hands up my back, I felt his smooth stomach brush against my butt. Jeff asked, "You ok."

I nodded my head and tried to say "yes." However, it came out

more of a moan than a word.

He kept wiping and massaging, and his stomach kept brushing my butt. He ran his hands down my side until he reached my hips and slightly kneaded my butt cheeks as he moved his hands back up. While his hands moved to my shoulders, I eased my legs apart. As he ran his hands past my cheeks, I felt his thumbs slide down the crack of my ass. I heard the strain in his voice when he said, "Too much?"

I responded by spreading my legs more, and he moved his hands to my neck and shoulders. I thought I felt his bulge touching my ass. I naturally pushed my hips up and knew it was his crotch as I felt his bulge twitch. He pulled his hands down midways and moved back to my shoulders; I felt his crotch again and spread my knees further apart. He lowered himself and whispered, "If you're uncomfortable, I will stop?"

He moved his hands further up my back, and I felt his bulge rubbing against my cheeks. He moved his hands down the center of my back, his thumbs moved between my butt cheeks, and I spread my legs wider. I felt something drip between my cheeks, and his thumb started teasing my crack until he brushed my anus with his thumbs. I felt his stomach on my ass, and he eased his body forward; I felt the shaft of his cock slide up the center between my cheeks. Soon as the head of his cock touched my hole, I trembled and heard Jeff whisper, "I just want to tease, and will get you off,"

Jeff stopped moving but left the head of his cock, pressed against my hole. His cock felt terrific, nestled between my ass cheeks. He slowly moved his cock up and down my ass and gave more pressure when his cock neared my hole. After a minute or two, he eased back, and I felt his hands teasing me and spread my ass open. He placed a thump on my hole and teased the outside. I whisper. "Use some lube and tease me just a little deeper."

I was able to make slight grinding motions letting Jeff know I enjoyed it. I heard him squirt the KY and felt it land on my ass. He circled his thumb around and eased his thumb slightly inside my ass but not enough to satisfy me. I made the grinding motion with my hip, hoping he would please me more. Jeff realized what I wanted, and I felt his thumb move deeper into my ass until my sphincter latched around his thump. I let him know by moaning out. "Oh yea, that feels good,"

I moved my hips, hoping Jeff would explore more with his thumb, and that he did. He had me loosened, lubed, and craving more. Jeff lowered himself and eased forward until the shaft of his cock was sliding between my balls and anus and proceeded to tease my hole with his mushroom-headed cock. I was humping my bed to pleasure my cock and to feel more pressure from his cock. He moved close and whispered, "I know I can only tease you."

Jeff moved his left hand between us and gripped his cock with one hand, and he started working my hole with the head of his cock. His sexual desires were building, and his cock was pressing into me, it felt amazing. I turned my head and saw Jeff's face, and Jeff looked down and smiled. He eased the head of his cock in a bit more and studied my face waiting for something. I said, "Just a little more."

Jeff pushed a bit more, and I knew we were going to need more lubricant, and I told Jeff, "just a little more lube."

Jeff eased himself back and squirted some KY lubed the head of his cock and made a few jerking motions on his shaft. While he was jerking his cock, he asked, "You too."

I nodded my head yes and said, "Yes, so you can tease me

more."

Jeff's eye got big, and his smile got more prominent. As he applied more lube, he said, "Last night, while you watched me jerking off, I wanted you to come to my bed but was too scared to ask."

I told him, "I wished I had."

He placed his thumb on my hole and eased it until my hole sucked his thumb in; once inside, he made a few slow twisting motions that lubed me up. Jeff pressed his cock against my hole and eased forward until the head of his cock was almost inside me. He asked, "Too much.

"

"No, not yet," I said or thought I said.

Jeff used his hand to manipulate his cock, and my hole relaxed, and the head of his cock eased in a bit more. I asked him, "Do that again."

Jeff wiggled his hand, and I felt the head of his fat cock slowly ease inside and stopped when my sphincter gripped the head of his cock. Jeff somewhat jerked back a little, but his cock remained in place. He quickly said, "Sorry, I didn't mean to go that far."

His cock was hot and throbbing, and I respected him for being so courteous and not forcing his cock deep inside me. It was apparent Jeff understood anal sex and that a proper bottom would always be clean. I clenched my ass a few times to keep him inside and whispered, "Relax Jeff, just keep doing that a few more times."

Jeff did not say a word, but I felt the head of his cock expand and knew he wanted to fuck. I could not really see his face, so I told Jeff, "You know what you want, and you just have to be easy at first."

I felt the girth of his cock expand a little more and said, "When you were to the store, I took a shower and douched, I planned to masturbate and use a dildo once you went to bed."

With no hesitation, I felt Jeff pushing until my sphincter released its grip, and his cock began to sink into me. Once he had bottomed out, he gave me about a dozen slow quivering strokes, which gave me time to adjust to his girth. Jeff pulled back until I felt the head of his cock press against my sphincter and slammed into me. Jeff kept that pace up until I made him stop because he was close to ejaculating, and I needed more lube. "Jeff, I need to roll over."

Jeff eased out slowly and allowed me to flip over. He grabbed two pillows and wrapped them in a towel. Jeff positioned himself between my legs, placed my legs on his shoulders, raised me, and shoved the pillows under me. Jeff moved in close while holding his cock and teased me; he applied more lube and squirted some on my cock.

I felt the head of his cock slide in as he stared into my eyes. I do not know how long we fucked, his stroking had slowed, but the force had increased, and I knew he was close. His breathing was getting louder, and his stroking was getting stronger. He slammed forwarded and gave me seven or eight of the hardest pounding strokes of the night. I heard him breathing in a grunting sound, and felt the heat of his sperm as it splashed inside me. That was all it took for my cock to erupt. Jeff got the first blast of cum to his throat, and the second shot to his chin. Jeff kept fucking until I had stopped cumming.

Jeff got up first, rinsed off in the shower, and came back into my room. I grabbed my bag and closed the bathroom door behind me. I showered off and done a quick rinse to freshen my depths. As I entered my room and Jeff is still naked sitting in the chair. I pulled my covers back and crawled onto my bed. Jeff looked over and said, "When I first saw you, I knew there was something special about you."

We talked about being careful; if we were ever were caught, they would kick our asses out of the Air Force. We talked about how things had unfolded between us. I noticed Jeff kept moving and readjusting in the chair, so I motioned for him to come to bed. It was not long before I rolled on my side, and he eased up and spooned me until we drifted off to sleep. I woke an hour later, got up, latched my privacy lock, went over to Jeff's room, and fastened his. As I entered my room, I saw Jeff's half-hard cock. The site of him sound asleep with a half boner was fucking hot.

I wondered if I could tease him and make his cock harder. I grabbed the KY, lubed my hole, put some KY in my palm, and warmed it with my breath. I carefully started rubbing the KY on his cock. I eased back into bed and backed up until we were spooning. I used my hand to pull my ass cheeks open and adjusted until I felt Jeff's cock. Once his cock was between my cheeks, I

was able to clinch my butt and massage his cock. It was not long before I felt

his cock getting hard. As his cock got hard, I started to hump his cock until

he was rock hard. I had to reach around to place his cock in me. I was enjoying

the feeling and moved just enough to please myself. After about five minutes, I

eased myself back to get more of Jeff inside me. I was grinding my hips and

trying to get more of his cock.

As I laid there fucking myself with Jeff's cock, I felt him move. I felt his cock expand and heard a low moan come from Jeff. His girth continued to grow; I felt his body moved towards me, and his cock slid up in me. Jeff quietly said, "Are you awake."

Yes, I'm awake, how could I sleep with your cock inside me."

Jeff fucked me, and his tempo kept increasing. He placed his right hand on my shoulder and pushed me until I was on my belly. I guess the excitement of waking up with your cock buried in a guy's ass was too much. No slow stroking or teasing, he forced his cock inside me as if I was his bitch. He felt terrific; the aggression was gratifying even if a little uncomfortable. Jeff kept force fucking until I asked him for lube.

He reached for the lube and started teasing my ass with a finger. Once he had lubed me up, I felt the second finger and made sure I was lubed up. Jeff worked my hole for a minute, then used his hands to lift my hips off the bed and told me, "Use your knees to support yourself and keep your ass up."

I knelt on the bed in the doggy position. Jeff placed the palm of his hands on my ass, and the next thing I felt was his face on my cheeks. He was the first person to pleasure me by rimming, and it was electrifying whenever his tongue tickled my hole.

Jeff brought his cock up to my hole and allowed his mushroom-headed cock ease inside me. Once my sphincter had gripped his cock, he started fucking me full force. As I was enjoying his cock, I felt his girth growing inside me. My god, I had never felt a thick cock like his and was enjoying it.

Jeff popped his cock out, moved away, and directed me to roll over. As I rolled over, Jeff was sitting back on his legs, and his engorged cock was leaking pre-cum. The head of his cock was dark red, purplish color, and the veins were thick. I could not believe how thick his cock had grown.

Jeff grabbed a pillow, roll folded it, and shoved it under my ass. Jeff moved himself up close and pushed his cock deep inside. After a few slow strokes, he eased his cock out and forced it back.

Jeff's facial expressions were getting more tensed as he fucked me. Jeff started leaning down, and I expect to hear him whisper. His nose is now touching mine and slowed his pace to a gentle stroking motion. One

advantage of Jeff being taller allowed him to keep his cock inside and have his

face directly above mine. As I look up at Jeff and his eyes stared back

profoundly into mine, he said, 'No matter what, do not close your eyes."

Jeff continued his slow strokes; he brought his lips down to mine and kissed me. His kiss just changed the whole dynamics of our relationship and made the sex so much more satisfying. As we kiss each other, he continued to fuck me.

I felt the tension build inside his body, and I start jerking my cock. I could feel him getting close and was fighting the urge. I had to slow my jerking so I could cum along with him. I felt his cock trembling and could hear his breathing become deep. I had to quit stroking my cock because I was close to ejaculating. I wanted to close my eyes and enjoy the moment.

Jeff's breathing had gone shallower, but rapid. He never diverted his eyes from mine as he forced back the urge to ejaculate. The tempo as he fucked me had slowed, but the force he was intense. I felt his rhythm pick up and using a longer stroke. He brought his face back to mine and kissed me before he said, "Are you ready."

As I shook my head in the affirmative motion, he kissed me again. He stretched his neck up, and his face pulled away shortly. Jeff looked back down, and I saw the animal desire inside him about to be unleashed. He brought his face closer, and our eyes were glued to each other and said, "I've never."

He brought his lips to mine, and he fucked me deeply. I felt his cock pulsing from the blood rushing threw his body, I asked, "You've never what."

Jeff was trying to speak while he fought to control himself when I asked aloud, "You never what."

Jeff's cock had begun quivering along with his body when he said, "I've never kissed (...) someone (...) while cumming in them."

Jeff lowered his mouth to mine and kissed me deeply. I saw his eyes become wide and felt his body shutter. The first blast of cum from his cock was all I needed, and my cock exploded between us. He pumped his cock about eight more times as he cum soaked my insides. Jeff collapsed on me; my jizz was now a smeared mess between our stomachs. We remained there, kissing a

few minutes and trying to catch our breath. He slowly slid down, kissing my

neck, chest, nipples and licked the cum from my belly.

Jeff went to the bathroom, turned the shower on, and returned to the bed. Jeff looked down and extended his hand and said, "Come on, we need to get you cleaned up."

Jeff took my hand and led me to the shower. He guided me into the shower first and stopped me as I reached for the soap and said, "I'll take care of that; you have done enough tonight."

I stood there for the first time in my life while another guy bathed me from head to toe. When he had finished, he told me to dry off and go to his bed since we had destroyed mine.

To Be Continued: USAF New Recruits Ch. 03 / USAF -- The United States Air Force 1984 (New Recruits) part 3

12